Unknown Feelings|| Max Mayfie...

By crqzytog3ther

Max Mayfield x maleoc! When I tell you this book is cringey it's bc it is๐Ÿ˜ญ Started:12/8/22 Alex wasn't like... More

THE YEAR 1983
NEW DIG DUG CHAMP?
RED HEAD
SEPARATED SIBLINGS
TEMPER
TREAT,FREAK
THE TRUTH
BROTHER BESTFRIEND
CONFESSION
THE RETURN
THE GATE
FEELINGS
SNOWBALL
DUSTINS RETURN
SUZIE, DO YOU COPY
LIES AND GIFTS
RUSSIAN SPIES
AIR DUCTS
POSTING SCHEDULE (A/N)
NUCLEAR WEAPON
its been a short while
THE FLAYED
DO IT FOR HER
TROUBLE
REUNITED
HI there :)
WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE GOODBYE?
ALWAYS WITH YOU
AFTERMATH
interview (one shot)
SURVIVING
ESCAPE
THE PLAN
YOU FIRST, ALWAYS
PARTIAL MISHAP
Important to read
TICKET HOME
INFINITY AND BEYOND
FOREVER YOURS
LUMALEX
Curses and Incomplete truths
TRUTH TIME
SUPRISE..?
Returning?
GONE
MURDERER??
PROBLEMS

D'ARTANGAN

1.6K 41 3
By crqzytog3ther

Right now Alex had been sitting on an air mattress in Lucas' house after his day out with Max he seemed to loose track of time as it was already late outside and when he was looking for a place to to stay it began to rain.

So instead Alex came to Lucas house asking to stay over. Alex was already well know by the Sinclair as they know he's the person who sticks up for Lucas, and they were very close.

ALEX POV:

Lucas began to explain to me what I missed for the day. Turns out the new creature Dustin had founded was a creature from the upside down. Great news, that means that the monsters are still out there and without El it's going to be even more difficult.

They had lost Dart when it somehow crawled through the door, making them have to go look for him.

He told me about the part where Max had left them because she had to go talk to someone that it was really important.

I pulled a little smug smile, does that mean she really wanted to go see me? Was I really that important? My heart fluttered a little.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Lucas told me it was time for school.

"Lucas we would get there 30 minutes early!"
I exclaimed not wanting to be in that school longer than I had to.

"Come on man we have to go look for Dart!"
Lucas said rushing to grab his coat.

I stood up from my mattress to see a whole pile of clothes next to it damn I gotta clean up in here.

*TIME SKIP*

I never thought I would ever find myself picking at a dumpster but here I am.

Luckily, I didn't pick the smallest straw so I didn't have to go looking inside the dumpster however, Lucas wasn't as lucky.

I kinda felt bad for him but it bad enough to take his place. Dustin hadn't arrived yet which was unusual as he was always early.

"Thus is disgusting, is it really that necessary?"
Max said beside me

Then footsteps came closer towards us. It was Dustin, finally.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked confused.

"Looking for dart obviously" Mike said in an annoyed tone.

I guess he was mad we still haven't found it yet. Suddenly Max and Mike moved away from me and I lifted my head to see there was trash being thrown in the air.

Before I could react it tipped all over my head. I was absolutely pissed, "what the actual fuck was that?!" I said clear anger in my tone.

"Sorry man I didn't mean it" said Lucas as he jumped out of the dumpster. Max moved even further away from me bursting out with laughter.

"Lucas... you're lucky your my best friend or we would have some issues, as in you going to the doctors because there was an extra hole added to your body."

"Love you too man..." in an embarrassed face afraid that if he spoke anymore I would proceed to do what I had said.

They all began to pick through the rubbish bags while I was picking tomatoes and breadcrumbs out of my hair.

Not my beautiful hair

NORMAL POV:

The party and max sat on the steps as Mike called Mrs Byers.

Mike came running back and Alex asked him "Anything?"  But Mike didn't answer instead he said " We need to talk AV room. Right now.

the party quickly came off the steps it seemed urgent and began to run to the AV Room. Max who was behind Alex stood up when Mike added

"Party members only"

"Come on Mike," Alex said feeling bad for leaving Max out. "She helped us look through the garbage for dart she deserves an explanation why"

"No. This is non-negotiable!"

And Mike walked away so did Dustin and Lucas.

ALEX POV:

I saw the disappointment in Maxes face and I felt so bad.

So I stopped and I said "Hey Mike ima hang back on this one"

"Huh? What do you mean this is important?!" He replied. Me and Mike had been close when El went missing but he's just been grumpy all the time and I know he doesn't hate max he just misses El.

"Lucas can fill me in later, I'm staying with him at his house" I replied.

Mike scoffed and walked away annoyed at my stubbornness.

NORMAL POV:

Little did Alex know Max had a big smile on her face not just for him sticking up for her but the fact he found a place to stay.

"Hey why you smiling at me like that" Alex asked as he turned around

"No reason. Stalker" Max replied with a cheeky grin.

Alex reciprocated the expression then him and Max hung out for the rest of the day. Not having a care In the world.

*TIME SKIP*

ALEX POV:

Lucas approached us at the end of the day.

"Hey guys, have you seen Dustin we were supposed to meet after class" he said

I was about to respond when Max had dragged me away.

Max, hey max where are you going we're supposed to be looking for dart?" Lucas continued confused on why she had not responded

"What am I totally invisible here or what, haha get it cause I can turn invisible- ook shutting up now..." I was bad at confrontation, everyone knew this and I would just make stupid jokes.
Once again something no one taught me how to deal with.

"Max I don't understand what wrong?!" Lucas said frustrated by the lack of conversation on the other end.

"No I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" "You guys act like you want me to be your friend, but then you just treat me like garbage" Max exclaimed loosing her temper.

"That's not true!" Lucas argued defensively.

"It kinda is" I said trying to stay on the neutral side Lucas glared at me.

"Seriously bro?" He replied "sorry,sorry I'm going to shut up for real now" I replied.

"You go and hid in the AV club keeping secrets as if we're in second grade or something. You know, I actually thought you guys wanted me I. Your party!" Max said continuing her rant

"I do- I mean we do but there are just some things, things we can't tell you for your own saftey!" Lucas said

Hold the phone what do you mean I do Lucas- wait.. that's why Lucas has been acting like this. He does everything she wants is super happy when she's around and looks at her the way I look at her... Lucas my best friend has a crush on My M- I mean Max just max...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Els name was mentioned except it came out of Maxes mouth.

"Wait- what about El is she alive have you seen her?!" I asked frantically maybe I could find her

"No Mike just mentioned her to me" Max said in what sounded like a jealous tone.

Before she could think the wrong this I continued "it's just that Els my sister and I thought that if someone had seen her I would find her..."

Max looked a bit relieved or maybe that was my mind playing tricks on me.

"You know what," Max said knowing I was sensitive about the topic on my family.

"Just forget it I didn't wanna be in your stupid party anyways" and she stormed off.

"Max!" I shouted but she just ignored me.

"Hey stalker, You stink by the way" She told me I sniffed myself and immediately knew what she was talking about.  I needed a shower both Lucas and I did

"Oh for fucks sake!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.3K 47
Lately, Deku has been distancing himself from his classmates, and sneaking out during the nights. His classmates tried asking their teacher, but he k...
5.7K 115 5
Y/n Meeks is the only daughter to Randy Meeks and the older cousin of Chad Meeks and Mindy Meeks. Y/n is a lot like her father in many ways and is ob...
5K 159 18
When Sara was in highschool she was best friends with Julia. They were unseparable all through freshmen, sophomore and junior year. But one day, in t...
1.2K 83 6
๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.