"The weak and pitiful one bec...

De AmaniMaiza

athanasia was a princess who only wanted her father love no more , but her father only cared about her sister... Mais

The prologue
The princess lost her hope
let's start all over again
The palace got attacked
The first meeting
the magical cave again us
the two last doors
where did the pitiful princess go?
the great magician of the tower
my new knights
My first happy day
the tea party
"My family "
The crown princess.
Athy vs ijekiel
who will win?
I will win
The competition(1)
the competition (2)
the second chaotic tea party
the confession
the confession (2)
we started a new life
A funny first date
we just want honest feelings
how to be a good girlfriend
No longer the " lovely princess"
An apologize
A new friend
the princess is angry
everything is solved for now
the storm arrived
the fight part 1
the fight 2
lets go home
we're finally back
"together forever " [the end ]

let's save lucas!

832 30 30
De AmaniMaiza

athanasia POV

....after some hours of struggling, all the demons return to their home.

by chance the monsters didnt reach the village otherwise countless commoners would have died .

...there was times when I felt really sad .

when claude was harsh to me .
when everyone was mocking me..

but it was the first time I felt this much pain.

I just discovered that my nanny lost her leg.

they were able to stop the bleeding and save her life but....

....losing a leg ...I cant even imagine the pain...

...she is now unconsious on the bed ..

I should be by her side but I couldn't face her .
not when I wasnt there when she was in danger .

a lot of servents in the ruby palace died .

anna ,seth,lily,the butler and some other ones survived .

the morning of the next day came and I was in my room alone , my head in my knees and my sobs could be heared .

..lucas and jennete were kidnapped after  trying to protect me

I dont know if they are alive or not.

all obelia's palaces were damaged .

we need to apologize to siodonna and arlanta's royals for everything that happend .

even if it has nothing to do with us they still blame us..

claude is dealing with all that mess.

as a crown princess Im supposed to go there and take care of it too but...

tears wouldnt stop from falling

" I cant move..sobs* I really cant ..its too much.." I said crying silently.

if I was much more strong I wouldnt be in this situation!

Icried

end of athanasia POV

" princess athanasia doesnt want to get out of her room ,she is even refusing to eat anything." anna said to the butler worried sick .

" its logical ..miss lilian was injured really badly and cant move .
even his excelency disappeared so, she must be depressed " the butler said .

the palace was a mess .

everyone was terribly busy trying to repare all the damage that the demons caused .

then the both of them saw a figure approching .

their eyes widden" huh? why ...are... you here?...........your majesty "

a few minutes earlier :

ever since yesterday, claude was extremely busy.

arlanta and siodonna's royals complained and blame obelia  for what happend .

to calm them ,he promised to catch the one behind all of this..

well, to be honest he is used to these kind of  problems after he became emperor but....

he turned to the couch near his desk.

usually this place would be occupied by athanasia while she do the payperwork.

actually ,as the crown princess normally there is a need for her to be here ..

claude heared what happend at the ruby palace

athanasia is shutting herself in her room and wont go out

knowing how much she loves all the people working under her he seem to understand but...

for some reason the fact that she is suffering now saddened him.

an emotion he have forgotten over the time.

and a realization stuck him.

" your majesty?" felix said after seeing claude not moving at all.

then claude whispered " diana...Im sorry..I think I used your death and my hatred as an excuse to justify my horrible acts towards our daughter "

upon hearing this felix was surprised

" thats right I'm just a coward " claude said and then stand up.

" your majesty where are you going?" felix asked .

" to the ruby palace " claude answered calmly.

" huh?to the ruby palace?" felix was quite dumbfounded.

and then claude continued " while its too late for me to be the caring and doting father, I will at least stop being a jerk and be a usefull father"

" your majesty..." felix was beyond surprised ..

present time:

athanasia was in her room she didnt move an inch from this morning ...

she couldnt sleep despite being very tired .

and then she heared a knock on her door

" I said I dont want to see anyone . I dont want to eat anything so,..just leave me alone" she said desperately

then contrary to her orders someone opened the door and she heared that annoying voice .

" staying locked in a room for an entire day and ignoring your dutys .." she saw the figure of that empror who she used to see - unfortunetly- everyday .

" just who said you could give yourself such a luxury?"

after all that happend ,why did she have to see him?

him of all people

" leave me alone ,I dont want to see or even talk to you !" she said harshly.

she didnt even changed her clothes ,they were all dirty with blood.

noticing this claude continued talking

" your maids ,your knights and the butler are all trying to do the work you are supposed to do.
they are taking care of everything so that their master wont be looked down on.
are you fine with this?" claude said calmly.

upon hearing this athanasia's face was filled with guilt but she didnt move from her position.

" leave me alone " she said softly.

claude sigh and walked towards her ,he grapped her by the wrist and raise her on her feet

" hey what are you doing?! hey!!" athanasia said angrily.

but claude suddenly teleported near the lake and pushed her there .

she could feel the cold of the water spreading in all her body.

" you crazy bastard what are you doing?!" she yelled at claude who looked down on her .

" I just thought that some cold water will wake you up a bit" claude just shrugged his shoulders.

athanasia couldnt take it anymore .

"seriously ! why can't you just leave me alone!! after all you did to me ! you ignored me ! you made me suffer ! is my suffering really that enjoyable to you?!?!" she yelles at him  with all her might.

after listening to her he said " no .it is not" he said softly as if he really meant every word

hearing his strange tone athanasia fell silent not sure of what to say.

claude continued " why did you want to become crown princess?"

" huh?" athanasia looked at him strangly as if he spoke with another language .

" wasn't it so that you can protect your love ones in cause of any problem? if so ,why are you abondonning them now?"

" I'm no-!" she wanted to deny but she knew right now they are all doing her work

even thought she is not really hurt ..

" if you really want to be empress then I will have you know that these kinds of incidents happend all the time .if you cant face them and just keep avoiding them ,then you better give up your seat"

she grit her teeth with anger but couldnt find any argument because he was right.

" crying and hiding wont solve the problem ,it will only make it bigger ."

" I ...know.."

" do you want to save your boyfriend?"

"..!!!"

'lucas' athanasia thought

" you want him back right? you want to help your servents right? then you need to get up ans start working right now"

"..."

"..."

" ..you think I dont know that? to begin with who the hell do you think you are to give me advice ?! after all ,you hate me dont you?!? so why bother ?!"

claude didnt react and said calmĺy" you, not working means more work for me ,as I said before ,you are the crown princess .dont think you can afford  luxury like staying in you room "

athanasia frowned and wanted to strangle that emperor before her .

and the he said something that surprised her

" and I said it before but I dont hate you . athanasia Im sorry for what I have done I really mean it .
I know you dont want to forgive me and maybe not even belive me but .."

".."

" Im not your enemy . I will help you with what I can"

yes ,she really dont want to belive those words but strangely she couldnt say anything.

" where did that arrogant crown princess go? did she return to her usual self ?" claude said with a mocking tone.

he was referring to how athanasia was before .

to when she was just a clingy littel princess .

upon hearing this athanasia transformed her sword and attack claude who blocked it with a spell

he was smiling clearly happy with the reaction

athanasia said with an angry face and scoffed " dont say anything stupied you psychopath emperor , I'm the crown princess  athanasia de alger obelia . how dare you think I need your help ? "
she get out from the lake and walked passed him then said " if anything ,you're the one who need my help . don't you want to find those who humilate obelia?"

her arrogant and coffident voice came back .

she is back to her usual self

athanasia POV

' ....that's right ..I...I want to save lucas ..I want to protect everyone ! if I hide and give up now ,no one will do it in my seat .

I can cry and get depressed after I saved everyone.....after I save lucas ..

but...

I cant belive I let myself get consumed by my emotions and let that psycho see me like this !!!

I cant believe I let someone like him be the one to make my eyes open

how shameful athanasia!!

but well...

" Im not your enemy"

yeah..maybe I will stop seeing him as my enemy too....

I turned to claude who was watching me

" hey your majesty " I called out to him

he stayed silent wating for my next words .

" you...five weeks ago , you were once so drunk at night that you throw up on felix " I said calmly.

I still remember that time poor felix.

" what?!" he looked at me shocked and confused .

probably because he has no memory of this

and two because he dont see why Im bringing this all of a sudden.

" you were really ugly back then ,it was really shamefull for an emperor" I said calmly like I was telling facts

he looked at me like he wanted to murder me

" you littel-"

" I will forget it." I cut him and he looked up at me confused

I repeated " I will forget it and make it like it never happend thats why,....you too forget everything that happend today ."

he looked taken back and then smiled " alright , lets do this "

I walked away then stopped for a moment after forgetting to say something " ah thats right ! your majesty."
I turned for a second

" thank you your majesty! be very grateful because you will never hear it again!" I said this and then walked away heading to the ruby palace

claude who didnt expect this stayed frozen in place .

I rushed to the ruby palace .

when I arrived , everyone came running towards me.

" your highness are you okay??"

" you dident eat anything are you hungry???"

it was funny how they were worried about me while Im not even hurt .

I smiled bitterly.

they are really like a family to me.

I took a long breath.

..thats right Im not alone ,not anymore ...thats why ...I can get some courage from them.

...I need to take care of this mess ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 days have passed

I got a hold of myself and went affronting all the nobels and their complaints.

saddly ,many people died in the palace : knights ,maids ,servents,nobels..

they were all buried .

their familys express an uncontrolabe anger against us .

well,even though it wasnt our fault ...I can understand how they feel

we presented apologizes to them and promised to catch those responsible of this.

I wont even speak of the other royals who wouldnt shup up for even a second.

duke siodonna even proposed to forgive obelia if I marry their prince.

of course he was rejected immediatly.

even after this massacre ,obelia is trying to get back on its feet .

the palaces are under reconstruction and the injured are getting treated .

the losses are a lot but  we are moving forward  slowly.

tomorow , we will go rescue lucas and jennete and capture those criminals .

the knights who are in a good condition will go and their leader....

...is me.

I enter my room at night really tired

the butler made me something to eat and a warm tea ..

I faced my desk and precisely my necklace with a ruby stone .the one I wore on my birthday

I took it and touched the stone .

my surronding changed and I arrived at that place

the place lucas created for me . a place where the time is frozen.

I looked at the sky.

when I see this place I remember lucas who I missed .

I couldnt even confess to him..

but its fine . I will definetly see him again.

" lucas..I will save you..I promise so , ..stay alive until I come to you." I whispered

I stayed for a while .

I stayed until I rested proprely. until I had enough courage .

then I went back to my room and went to sleep.

the day after

I woke up early and got prepared for the future battels .

my sword was attached to my dress.

" you highness ,will you be fine ?" the butler asked

I smiled " yes ,dont worry butler "

right when I was about to leave I heared a voice

" princess!!"

ah .I know the owner of this voice . the one I couldnt face because of my fear .

I tuned slowly

" lily..."

she was sitting on a wheelchair.

right ,she couldnt walk anymore.

" princess.. you're okay.." she said relived

" lily...Im sorry ..." I said weakly

" princess ..Im fine you dont have to apologize for anything . its not your fault. beside some lost their lives but I got to be alive ..I got to see the princess again so....Im fine " she smiled to me 

I smiled weakly and hugged her .

" I will go catch those who did this to you lily dont worry.."

" princess..please dont get yourself in danger for revenge " lily said afraid and worried..

" I need to save lucas lily .dont worry I will came back for sure so , you need to rest well because after returning I want to eat your delicious food " I said with a small joke.

she seemed worried but she just nodded .

with this I left the ruby palace and joined the knights .

I saw someone coming .

" princess athanasia "

" duke noctem" I said calmly.

his face looked like usual .I couldnt see the diffrence but I felt that if jennete was here Im sure she would have a diffrent opinion.

" princess athansia , alow me and my knights to accompangie you" he said bowing.

well.I expected this.

" ..are you sure ? it wont be an easy battel"

" I know..but my fiancé was kiddnapped so I need to go"

" ..right.."

I didnt argue the more, the better .

we all take our own horse .ready to go any minute.

claude came to see us off.

as an emperor ,he needed to take care of obelia and couldnt came with us.

" dont do anything reckless . and come back alive." he said only those words

I scoffed " Im the last person you should be worried about . I will certanly come back and annoy you as much as I can"

the exchange was brief but I could no longer feel disgust by claude .

the magicians were reunited .

in these 3 days they've been working on finding the culprits location and today they finally found them.

I said loudly to the knights " get prepared we are going!"

lets save lucas .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

helloo..

ahhh finally I was able to finish this chapter !!

lets hope lucas and jennete are alive .

well I think everyone know the answer 😂😂

Ahhh this remind me I really really missed lucas ...

ahh I want to see him...

but spoon is still nowhere to be found.

I dont know why but I have the feeling we will see her in november I dont know why.

it would be a great gift from spoon if she gave me the side storys on my birthday

at any case I hope we will get them soon

sorry for the wating😅

I will see you in the next chapter 😊😊😊

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

168K 4.8K 13
Athanasia and Lucas were taking a little stroll around the palace. All of a sudden a girl bumps into them. Athanasia: Aww what a cute little girl. R...
31.7K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
130K 5.5K 80
"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gone through everything to survive, and aft...