The Lost Flower of the Hidden...

By MermaidAriel13

A student geisha assassin of the Hidden Leaf learns there is more to her forgotten past than she ever guessed... More

Achievements
Prologue; Spirited away
Chapter One; New paths
Chapter Two; The promises made
Chapter Three; First encounters
Chapter Four; Weakness
Chapter Five; How to meet in the space between
Chapter Six; Becoming a geisha
Chapter Seven; Crashing Waves
Chapter Eight; Watchful eyes
Chapter Nine; Understanding
Chapter Ten; Enemy at the gates
Chapter Eleven; The Forest of Death
Chapter Twelve; Cursed
Chapter Thirteen; A friend in need
Chapter Fourteen; Silence before the storm
Chapter Fifteen; The chase
Chapter Sixteen; Sand, leaves, and water
Chapter Seventeen; Rising tensions

Author's Note

86 4 0
By MermaidAriel13

©2022 Lorraine Tramain. All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic methods, without the author's prior written permission.

This book can only be found on Wattpad and AO3 until further notice.

Rated Mature; graphic scenes of violence, blood and gore, torture and manipulation (physical and psychological), trauma, and explicit sexual content.

IMPORTANT NOTICE;

I have a very mild form of autism, and I need to have everything in a certain order or placement. This being said, I will not accept any comments on the spacing between paragraphs. There is no spacing in actual books/novels, so stop using this as an excuse not to read my story. This should not matter in the first place. You read a story because you want to learn the tale and get immersed in the author's world, not because of spacing.

Keep this in mind. Please be respectful, and thank you for understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 72 6
Years after years, slowly, all the Jinchuriki, that once belonged to their own respective Hidden Villages, disappeared without a trace Now, exactly...
32.7K 678 21
Everyone thought Naruto Uzumaki was an idiotic dead last. Who has nothing special about him, and it's only a demon. But reality , that they know noth...
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...