One of a kind ใ€‚Xiaoven ๐Ÿ€

By yumiikoi

wind and stars, story and song ๐Ÿ’ซ THIS FANFICTION IS TOP XIAO X BOTTOM VENTIโ€ผ๏ธ if you don't like this, just c... More

Authors note
So we meet again.
Pocky game
A field of Cecilia (pt 2 of pocky game)
ใ€Ž stars are scattered ใ€
ใ€Ž lantern rite ใ€
requests are open !
ใ€Ž one more chance to hold you ใ€
ใ€Ž birthday boy ใ€
ใ€Ž movie night ใ€
ใ€Ž special melody ใ€
ใ€Ž valentines gift ใ€
ใ€Ž midnight snack ใ€
ใ€Ž sometimes forever dosent last that long ใ€
ใ€Ž flowers from you ใ€
ใ€Ž braids ใ€
ใ€Ž deja vu ใ€
ใ€Ž beauty ใ€
ใ€Ž rewrite the stars ใ€
ใ€Ž proposal ใ€
ใ€Ž cupid ใ€
ใ€Ž darkness ใ€
ใ€Ž regret ใ€
ใ€Ž forbidden ใ€
ใ€Ž heartbreak ใ€
ใ€Ž ocean talk ใ€
ใ€Ž just an act ใ€

ใ€Ž rose tinted glasses ใ€

456 11 23
By yumiikoi

Xiao POV:

Most people love themselves, love their life, and love people. Well, not me.

The world for me was, well, hard. I was never very keen on living this life, yes, I had friends, a wealthy and nice family, and everything I could ever wish for. Well, apart from some things. the main question, why did I hate my self so much?

My life, is all in my hands. though, what was the point? what is the meaning, or why am I living? what for? The world is a place full of wonders and dreams, but, what is the point of dreaming for the things that you wish for... if they won't even make you happy in the end?

Even when I was merely just a child, I was never satisfied with myself. My life was, well, meaningless.

Everyday would be the same. An endless loophole, but when would it finally break?

I was walking through the halls of the giant high school I go to, Teyvat school. Suddenly, I heard loud footsteps, quickly coming closer and closer, louder and louder, all from behind me.

"Guess who?!" I heard from behind me, suddenly, hands grasped on top of my eyes, covering my vision, it all went black. All I could hear were the students talking and walking to their classrooms, and the being behind me that was holding me back.

"Who?" I asked in a calm, collected voice. I heard a small pout from behind me, the person was probably expecting a more frightened, shocked reaction coming from me.

"It's me, Venti! Did you know?~" The person, now discovered as Venti said, letting go of my eyes, I blinked my eyes a few times, adjusting to the bright lights surrounding me in the hall.

"Who else would it be?" I sighed. Turning around to see the expression of the male with braided hair, looking extremely offended of what I just stated in front of him.

"Well.. it could be... Hu Tao! Or maybe Xingqiu.. or it could've been.." Venti started to name random students who could've done the exact same thing, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through as Venti trailed off about people.

"Hey!! Attention please!" Venti snapped, taking my phone out of my hands. Leaving me empty handed.

"What." I said coldly to the boy in front of me, tightly gripping the silver phone in his hands.

"Pay attention to me once, Xiao." He said sternly.

The way he said my name, it made all my attention go straight to him. What was this? What makes me want to spend all my time on him? If it were to be anyone else, I could just walk away and not feel guilty at all. But there something about.. him. It makes me want to see him smile, and just convert all my attention to him-

Suddenly, a loud ear screeching sound made its way through the halls. It was the bell, signaling to us that our first class was about to start.

Venti stopped rambling and quickly said goodbye as he ran off to his class. Even if I wasn't listening to him, I still seemed to want to stay, together with Venti.

After school - Rooftop - 3:30

School had ended 30 minutes ago, and I had gone up to the rooftop.

The wind had a slight breeze, hitting my skin and letting my hair fly backwards.

I came closer to the edge, looking down to the river below me. What would happen if I fell, or maybe jumped? Would it all end? Would this life of mine, that has no meaning, finally come to its end?

I went up and over the fence, Standing right at the edge of the tall buildings rooftop.

"Wait!!" I heard a loud yell come from behind me. I turned around and saw a male, with their braids going back and forth with the wind.

"Wait!! Don't do it!" I heard Venti say as she ran towards me and gripping my shirt through the fence holes.

"Why should I not do it, that's the question here, Venti." I said in a calm voice.

"Just- you can talk to me!! You don't have to do this! It won't help your pain, it'll just give twice the amount of pain to the people you love!" Venti said as he aggressively gripped onto my shirt, I could see tears slowly fall from his eyes.

Seeing him cry.. hurt. I went back over to the other side of the fence, away from the edge. Venti gripped my hand very tightly, it hurt, but that was the least of my problems right now.

"I-I... tell me!! I'm serious!! I care about you."

The male in front of me yelled in my face. Does he really care about me?

"Heh, well.. the there's no point.. I guess-"

"What do you mean I guess?! This is dangerous! You could've.. could've... Died!!" Venti said as he gripped my hands tighter. Dying? Probably the Best idea at this point.

I stared into his tear filled eyes. I felt guilty, I didn't want him to feel like this, it hurt me as much as it hurt him.

"I'm sorry." I said. He calmed down a bit, still crying though

"You're staying with me, I don't want you to.. to.. jump again." Venti said in a shaky voice.

"Okay." I replied.

We sat down on the ground as Venti buried his face in his hands.

"Why.. why did you do it." Venti asked.

"You have a good and wealthy family, decent grades, you have friends.. what is happening?" Venti continued.

"Life is something I'm not entirely interested in, there's no point whatsoever." I said. He wiped his tears and stared at me.

"Then find something to live for.. living is precious. One cut and it ends." Venti said.

"That's exactly what you're saying, dying is easy, living is harder."

"Try living for something, that's what makes life worth it for you." Venti said

"Living for something..."

"Look at it closely, just like rose tinted glasses. life has all kinds of events that make you happy. You just have to find what makes you the happiest, and well.. live for it. If you don't live any longer, you will miss out on all the qualities of life, you just have to look at it in a different way. Even something as simple as a leaf can be as beautiful as anything else." Venti said.

I thought about it, it was all true. Everything he had said was factual. But.. how am I supposed to find something that makes me happy?

"I want you to live, Xiao. I want you to experience happiness, I want you to love life as much as everyone else does. I don't want you to leave, not just yet." Venti said, holding both my hands in his.

I felt my face turn red.. what is this? Hearing all this, I want to live, just for him. I felt like I had forgotten everything that had just happened. My heart raced, it beat so fast. What is happening to me?

Than it all flooded my mind. Him. He was the one that made me happy, he was the one I wanted to live for.

"Venti.. it's you."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You. You are the one I want to live for, you make me happy. You make me feel something that makes me want to keep on going. It's you."

"W-What?"

I saw Ventis face heat up as he looked at me.

"I've said it two times, you should know what I mean by now, right?" I said.

"I guess.." Venti mumbled. His face and ears were pink.

"Date me, Venti." I said calmly.

"H-Huh?" Venti perked up.

"What like...together?" Venti said.

"What else?" I said.

"I.." Venti mumbled.

"I will date you."

An unexpected answer came out of his mouth.

It felt like a spark lit up in my heart, for the very first time. It felt nice, it felt.. it felt like I wanted to live, for once.

It felt like a whole new chapter in my life had started, but this chapter, it was written differently, instead of every page being the same, the pages in this chapter were unique, and it's because of him. The beautiful male sitting next to me.

"We've known each other since we were 8.. I didn't know you liked me in that way." Venti chuckled.

"Is it a bad thing that I like you in that way?" I asked him.

"No, of course not. I love it." Venti responded with a soft smile, looking at the sky.

I slowly put my hand closer to his. Venti took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

"Hehe, no need to be shy." Venti said to me.

"Can I.. kiss you?" I asked him slowly.

"No need to ask." Venti said.

I quickly held his face and softly kissed his cheek. His cheek was soft and squishy, like dango. I wanted to feel and kiss it over and over.

"You are so cute." Venti said to me.

"Cute? Me?" I said.

"Of course, who else?" Venti said sarcastically.

"Yourself, you're cute." I said.

"Are you flirting? What a rare sight!" Venti teased me.

"No.. I'm just being honest for all I know." I said.

"Xiao.. promise me." Venti said.

"What?"

"Promise me.. that you won't try and do it again. Ever."

"..."

"Xiao..." Venti mumbled, I stayed silent.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"I don't want you to feel sad, I don't want you to experience the life that I once held. I beg you for that, that's all.. I want."

"I want you to keep on smiling , I want to see you smile everyday, I'll do anything just for that."

"And I will. Until my deathbed. And until yours, too. Promise me that you won't attempt it again. Why don't we keep this promise between us, for us both to keep?"

"I promise, you really are something."

"Hehe, and that something is what you love."

"Forevermore I will. That's certain, no matter what I face."

Venti POV

Dear Xiao,

Are you okay? I've been giving you flowers everyday, your favorite, I haven't forgotten.

I'm sad. You broke our promise.
But that's okay, I still see you everyday anyway.

Remember when you said 'I want you to keep on smiling.'? I've kept that promise ever since, I hope you're happy, I want you to smile as well, I hope you can do that for me.

It's been years, I know. But you know I'll never stop loving you until the day I die.

Love,

Cecilia

Cecilia was the name Xiao would call me. I put the letter and flower right on the cold grave. It was piled with dozens of flowers and letters. Mostly from me. I smiled softly as I stared at the large stone. Most times, it felt as if Xiao was right next to me, I wish he was, I hope he was.

I loved him. Even if he broke our promise. If only I could see him again, Though, that won't happen, all I can do is dream.

All I can do is dream, dream for you to be by my side just like before.

———————————

This story goes way too fast, anygays, i hope u cry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 81 1
A fanfic in where Paimon tells you a story about Venti and Xiao
11.2K 252 36
!! Cancelled fic "๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ..๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.." FOLLOW KAZUH.YA ON TIKTOK BCS THEY RECOMMEND...
205K 5K 24
2021 Oct. 10th : read the new one please, tap on my profile and read rewrite Ethereal, Venti x Reader PLLEEEAASEEE idk why u guys readin this ๐Ÿ˜ญ) @sh...