Wife is Fierce, Don't Mess Wi...

By ForAMillennium_

Once Gu Lalisa, she was fortunate enough to be born in the "best" family, ended up having a miserable and unj... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑿
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟏)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟐)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟑)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟒)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒖 𝒀𝒆𝒋𝒊
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟐)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟑)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟒)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟓)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟔)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟕)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟖)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟗)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟎)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟏)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟐)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟑)

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

1K 17 3
By ForAMillennium_

“Stay here and keep yourself hidden.”

After giving her this command, Jihyun began to talk about other matters with Lie Feng over the ear mic.

It was clear that Lie Feng had already met up with Jihyun and the rest now.

“We’ve entered the venue…”

The person speaking was Youngdae, and he had deliberately lowered his voice.

“Newbie, look over at the entrance into the villa area using your binoculars. See if you can see us?”

Lisa immediately picked up the binoculars and aimed them at the entrance into the villa area.

She was lying on her stomach at the moment.

Or else, even though it was dark at night, it was easy for others to discover her since she was on a slope.

It would be terrible if she startled someone.

At the start, Lisa had thought that this was merely an ordinary pair of binoculars. But when she picked it up, she realized that it wasn’t ordinary.

The images captured through the lens were extremely clear. Perhaps due to the close distance, the entire image was red. And the main reason behind the redness of the image was because these binoculars could capture details that ordinary people wouldn’t notice otherwise.

Such as some hidden buttons under one’s collar, or other strange stuff.

Of course, it couldn’t see through things.

Lisa realized that it should be highly sensitive towards phones and other objects that emitted radiation, for Lisa could see a shape through those binoculars.

But now, she had to look for Jihyun and the rest.

Although she had only met them once previously, she knew Lie Feng. So, she obviously only had to look for Lie Feng’s location, and she would find out where Jihyun and her younger brother were as well.

She shifted those binoculars and observed for a while, then caught sight of Lie Feng and the rest who had entered for some distance.

Seeing this, Lisa raised a brow. “I see you guys. You guys changed clothes at an incredible speed.”

When Lie Feng sent her here, he was dressed like a civilian worker.

But now, he had already changed into a suit.

Although he didn’t fix his hairstyle, he seemed to have washed his face. He did give off the appearance of an elite dressed like this.

A woman rested a hand over his arm, and this woman was none other than Jihyun.

She wore an orange gown that perfectly complimented her good figure. Also, she had put on exquisite makeup.

Youngdae followed by their sides, peering here and there.

Perhaps because they were walking in the middle of a crowd, someone might hear them even if they spoke softly.

Jihyun and Lie Feng casually looked around but didn’t say a word.

To be able to sneak into such a venue, one must have seriously done his homework.

Curiously gazing around using the binoculars, Lisa caught sight of something that made her cluck her tongue.

There were a front yard and a backyard in every villa.

Lisa naturally wouldn’t be able to see the blocked scenery in the front yard. As for the backyard, the lighting was dimmer.

At that moment, on the balcony of a villa backyard, there was a naked man and a naked woman.

They were probing into the origin of the evolution of life on the balcony…

Lisa was casually looking over, and she accidentally saw such a scene. She immediately averted her gaze with a flushed face.

One reason being, the scene stung her eyes.

Another reason being, she couldn’t help but recall what Jungkook had done to her the night before.

Likely if it weren’t for her period, Jungkook would have done the whole deed with her.

Pa!

Lisa smacked her forehead to slap away those random thoughts.

Most importantly, she was surprised that someone dared to do such a thing in such a setting. Weren’t they scared of being discovered?!

“What’s the matter?” As though sensing the slight movement on Lisa’s side, Lie Feng pricked his ears and asked in a low voice.

“Nothing.” Lisa naturally wouldn’t tell him what she just saw, so she randomly cooked up an excuse. “There’s a mosquito.”

“Even if there are mosquitoes, you need to bear with it,” said Jihyun.

“This is considered not bad already. Having been on so many missions, we have encountered far worse,” Lie Feng comforted.

Lisa responded, “I know.”

“Alright, don’t talk so much, lest others sense something amiss.”

Silence resumed over the ear mic.

The banquet was about to commence.

The villa they entered was situated at the far end. Because of its layout, Lisa couldn’t see what was going on inside the villa after they entered the main hall. Hence, she could merely deduce the situation through what was said over the ear mic.

But how was she to fire accurately at the target under those circumstances? However accurate her shooting was, she could do nothing when there was a wall between her and the target.

Just then, Lisa heard Jihyun call out loud, “Mr. Yun Qiyue?”

The main lead had appeared!

Lisa immediately pumped herself up.

She listened as Jihyun and this Mr. Yun conversed in a polite yet perfunctory manner. No idea if officials all spoke in this tone, but Lisa didn’t understand what they were talking about.

Through this conversation, Lisa could see that Jihyun and the rest had made preparations for this mission way in advance.

Or else, they wouldn’t have made contact with the target so quickly.

“Lalisa, my sister and Yun Qiyue are going upstairs.”

Youngdae’s voice secretly rang from some corner. “My sister and Yun Qiyue are going up to the study on the second floor to continue their discussion. She will try her best to direct Yun Qiyue to the window. As for the rest, you need to make your judgment. Your mission is to fire at Yun Qiyue and make him unconscious, and only then can my older sister do what she needs to do.”

“I know,” Lisa responded in a low voice.

She could hear Yun Qiyue asking Jihyun to go upstairs to talk.

However, after they left, Lie Feng said in a changed tone, “Drats. One of Yun Qiyue’s bodyguards followed them in.”

Youngdae sounded anxious. “Damn this old geezer. Can a bodyguard overhear such conversations?”

“He seems like Yun Qiyue’s private bodyguard.”

Lie Feng cursed softly. “I’ll check out elsewhere.”

Naturally, Jihyun could hear this exchange. Lisa heard her feigning surprise over the ear mic. “Mr. Yun, regarding the matter we’re going to discuss, this person…”

Yun Qiyue chuckled. “Miss Yan, you don’t have to mind him. He’s only my bodyguard, and he’s also my nephew. I have business dealings with him, so of course, it’s appropriate for him to hear our discussion. You don’t distrust me, do you, Miss Yan?”

Jihyun had gotten in using a Miss Yan’s identity this time, pretending to discuss a business dealing with Yun Qiyue.

But with them speaking so vaguely, Lisa didn’t manage to tell what sort of business dealing it was so far.

But she could sense that this Yun Qiyue was a cunning old fox.

Creak.

Following the door opening’s sound, Lisa saw a room lighting up in the villa she was monitoring.

Through the binoculars, Lisa could see… a vague figure inside.

“This is bad.”

Lisa raised her brows in astonishment. “Not only is the room blocked by a glass window, but there’s also even a curtain.”

“What the hell?”

It was Youngdae’s voice. “When we checked a few days ago, there wasn’t a curtain in this room.”

“Not necessarily. It seems like he didn’t bring Zong Jihyun to the study… Drats!”

Something seemed to occur to Lie Feng, making him say in an anxious tone, “Jihyun, be steady. If you can get out, get out. I suspect this old geezer might have detected something.”

It seemed like Lie Feng was in a dimly-lit place right now, for his voice was a tad louder, and the anxiousness in his tone was inconcealable.

“Nothing will happen, right?” Youngdae asked in a low voice, sounding panicked.

Lisa narrowed her eyes and gazed towards that room, even though a glass window and curtain were blocking her view…

Jihyun didn’t panic and continued dealing with the other party.

Just then, Lisa suddenly said in a low voice, “Sister Jihyun, move two steps and let me ascertain your positions.”

“It’s useless. There’s a curtain and a glass window in between. You can’t even quite see their figures clearly. How can you accurately hit him? Moreover, there are two of them!” Lie Feng voiced his disagreement.

Just then, Jihyun acted according to what Lisa told her.

She seemed to shift her body two steps forward.

Through the view in the binoculars, Lisa could see one infra-red figure moving.

Although Lisa could see clearly, there was a difference between the image seen through the binoculars and what one could see with the naked eye. And that was Lie Feng’s concern.

If Lisa fired a shot, she couldn’t base it on the image seen through the binoculars. Instead, she had to use the naked eye, and there was a distance of nearly five hundred meters between her and the target.

What she was using wasn’t a sniper rifle, so there wasn’t a lock-in function. It was merely an ordinary gun.

It seemed quite impossible for her to hit two people.

Lisa looked through the binoculars, and after a moment’s hesitation, shifted away from the binoculars.

Viewing with the naked eye, the only thing she could see was that the room was lit up. Through the curtains, it was nearly impossible for her to see any figures.

But…

How could she be sure if she hadn’t even tried?

There wasn’t much time for her to hesitate.

With her gaze fixated upon that lit-up room and judging based on the position she deduced earlier, she had an indistinct, special feeling in her heart.

Lie Feng had said that it was best for them not to fail this mission.

This was also Lisa’s first time on a mission.

Even if not for others, she had to account for herself.

With a shift of her eyeballs, at that moment, she suddenly had a scarily strong intuition.

It was right there!

The person in the middle was Jihyun!

Bang!

Bang!

Two gunshots sounded, only one second after the other.

All of a sudden, Yun Qiyue’s voice abruptly vanished through the ear mic.

“Jihyun?”

“Sister?”

Silence. Lie Feng and Youngdae’s first instinct was to feel worried.

Only a moment later did Jihyun’s incredulous voice ring. “Impressive! You even managed to hit the targets under such circumstances!”

“…”

The other two didn’t quite dare to believe. “The newbie fired the shots?”

Jihyun stumbled two steps to the window and pulled the curtain apart.

Lisa could see her right away.

Standing next to the window, she made an “OK” gesture at Lisa with her hand.

Lisa’s lips slowly curled into a smile.

She gave herself a mark of a hundred for her first mission!

As for Jihyun and the rest, their mission hadn’t ended.

The room Yun Qiyue brought her to wasn’t the study. But thankfully, Jihyun could quickly flip over the balcony and into the study.

She naturally wouldn’t be able to go to the front since so many people had seen Yun Qiyue bring Jihyun into the room. If she were to head out the room by herself, it would definitely arouse suspicions.

With a forehead full of sweat, Lisa watched Jihyun hang on the backyard wall like a lizard.

In the blink of an eye, she jumped to another place.

Thankfully, everyone was in the hall.

When Lie Feng wanted to enter the backyard from the front, he was denied entry.

People in the center yard were blocking off the guests, but nobody came to look over here.

Occasional patrols didn’t discover Jihyun, who was swift in her actions.

Jihyun didn’t manage to find anything in the study, only an encrypted USB flash drive.

She didn’t get to see the contents yet, but merely ran a check and found out that it was encrypted before taking it away with her.

The few of them weren’t greedy. Youngdae and Lie Feng evacuated first.

Subsequently, Lisa helped Jihyun keep a lookout and enabled her to run from the back hall directly.

But after Jihyun had changed out of her gown and was about to leap onto roofs and vault over walls, she saw the couple Lisa saw earlier.

“Oh, my eyes!”

Jihyun cursed softly over the ear mic. Lisa nearly couldn’t hold herself back from laughing out loud.

However, as the night breeze blew at her, the smile froze on Lisa’s lips.

Movement!

She instantly turned her head and saw a patrolling guard walking over from the other side of the slope.

She was lying on her stomach now. If she were to stand up, that person would undoubtedly discover her.

This was because there wasn’t anything blocking one’s view of the surroundings.

Lisa decisively fired a shot at the other party.

“…”

No response.

Lisa felt like breaking down.

Why did those people only load two bullets in this gun?

Were they kidding or what!

To avoid arousing the other party’s attention, Lisa pressed her head to the floor instantly.

She slipped her gun-wielding hand under her stomach, pretending she had fallen unconscious.

“Newbie?”

“Newbie!”

The voices of Jihyun and the rest rang over the ear mic, but Lisa didn’t reply to any of them.

That patrolling guard held a torchlight in his hands and was aimed it everywhere, and he immediately discovered Lisa, who was lying down on her stomach.

She was dressed in a denim dress today that revealed her fair and long legs, forming a stark contrast with the soil underneath.

“Eh?”

That patrolling guard was rather bold. Seeing someone lying there, he walked closer to her strangely.

He didn’t even suspect that it might be a ghost in this remote wilderness.

He edged closer to Lisa and first kicked at her waist.

As though he was trying to test if Lisa would respond.

There was a small rock against her forehead where she was lying, making her face suspend in mid-air such that she didn’t have to breathe in the soil. Also, her eyes were widened.

Seeing that Lisa wasn’t responding to the kick, the patrolling guard cautiously crouched down and sent a message at the same time. “Team Number Two, please come over here. I discovered a woman in the back of the mountain. Seems like she has fallen unconscious…”

Bang!

As he spoke, he rolled over Lisa’s body with a hand.

Borrowing the momentum of being rolled over, Lisa abruptly got up and mercilessly smacked the gun handle on his forehead.

He merely let out a muffled ‘hmph’ before falling unconscious.

An urgent voice rang over the walkie-talkie at his waist. Ignoring that, Lisa grabbed the binoculars on the ground and maniacally ran downslope.

“Hurry, come over and fetch me! I’ve been discovered!”

She said as she ran.

She wasn’t too far away from the villa, but suddenly, a series of dog barks rang from inside the villa.

Tens of torchlights shone towards the back of the mountain.

Once Lie Feng and the rest heard Lisa’s words, they speedily drove towards Lisa’s direction.

Thankfully, Lie Feng was faster.

When Lisa saw Lie Feng’s car driving towards her, she immediately hopped into it.

Jihyun and Youngdae were already in the car.

They immediately asked, “What happened?”

“How would I know what happened?!”

Lisa, who was nearly caught, could still feel lingering fears. With a headache, she asked, “Why are there only two bullets loaded in the gun? If I had fired a shot at that guard, he wouldn’t have discovered me!”

Upon hearing this, Jihyun and the rest gazed at her sheepishly. “The anesthesia in the gun is a strong drug that takes effect instantaneously, which makes it very expensive. That’s why Lu Namjoon has always been stingy in these areas…”

Lisa was speechless.

She nearly had a meltdown, feeling like she got in too deep.

“No need to worry.”

Lie Feng sounded steady as he drove. “They don’t dare to give chase.”

What a joke? Who would dare to race cars in the middle of the night in the capital?

Furthermore, doing so to catch someone.

If the military troops discovered them, they would be dead meat.

Lisa turned her head and saw that those guards merely peered around at the villa area entrance. When they saw that the car had taken off, they only stared and did nothing.

“But this time, Newbie, still got to thank you.”

Jihyun cast a somewhat embarrassed glance at Lisa, but at the same time, she couldn’t conceal her curiosity. “Could you see me at the time?”

Lisa let out an exhale to calm herself down, then replied, “I could see via the binoculars. After that, I roughly gauged the location.”

She couldn’t have said she had relied on her intuition back then, right?

If her intuition were off, perhaps the one lying down would have been Jihyun…

Lisa certainly wouldn’t say something that sounded so risky.

“Terrific, Newbie. You’ve achieved great merit this time!”

Youngdae patted Lisa on her shoulder, as though they were on friendly terms.

Lisa creased her brows slightly.

“Thank you. I had wanted to think of a way to get out of that place then.”

Jihyun also heaved a sigh of relief. “But we did gain something in this mission. For now, we can only bring back the USB flash drive. I can’t be certain if it’s evidence yet. Now that we have exposed ourselves, Yun Qiyue will definitely put his guard up. But this mission won’t be our responsibility after this. We’ve already accomplished what we were supposed to do.”

Having laid down on the soil for so long, Lisa felt itchy from head to toe. She had an insane urge to go back and take a shower.

Her heart was still racing from that fiasco earlier.

After all, to turn from an ordinary young lady to an agent on a mission, she hadn’t gotten used to such a transformation yet!

“Can you first send me back to the designated location? I’ll find a way to get back to school myself after I retrieve my phone. The only thing I wish to do now is taking a shower!”

It was rare to hear Lisa complain about something.

“You can go to our secret base to take a shower. But you can’t go back yet for now.”

Jihyun was fidgeting with a communication device. “Namjoon already received the news and asked us to go back to report the outcome to him first.”

Lisa was dismayed to hear that, but she didn’t voice any objection. “Then will I make it back in time for school tomorrow? I have lessons tomorrow…”

Everyone went speechless.

An eerie silence fell over the car for a moment before Youngdae said, “What are you afraid of? Just get Namjoon to apply for a day’s leave tomorrow. You can just have a good rest. It’s been an exciting night, right?”

Youngdae suddenly edged closer to Lisa with a sly smile. “I understand. The first time I went on a mission, I was incredibly nervous as well.”

“And then you bungled the entire mission and even tried to shirk responsibility, instead of accomplishing the mission perfectly like Lalisa.”

Lie Feng let out a snort.

Youngdae was speechless.

Annoying!

Why would you mention something like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 79.5K 41
After an unfortunate incident happened to her parents, Shota Aizawa took in Y/n L/n due to the fact that he was best friends with her mom. A new life...
339K 15K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
651 38 6
Read how the story develops.The story is Mine,Its not AN ADAPTATION,I would appreciate if you guys comment and vote for it !
18.6K 306 50
Kim Lalisa transmigrated into a female supporting character who ran away from her wedding. The original novel was a fluffy book on the love between t...