Hidden

By heavenu_rene

How it looks like to fall in love? More

Reminder
C 1
C 2
C 3
C 4
C 5
C 6
C 7
C 8
C 9
C10
C 11
C 12
C 13
C 14
C 15
C 16
C 17
C 18
C 19
C 20
C 21
C 22
C 23
C 24
C 25
C 26
C 27
C 28
C 29
C 30
C 31
C 32
C 33
C 34
C 36
C 37
C 38
C 39
C 40
C 41

C 35

620 23 6
By heavenu_rene

She smiled when she saw an arm around her, it was the woman sleeping peacefully in her back. The woman still wearing her white blouse work attire, and her black smart watch illuminating her white skin.

Ariella turned around and observe the woman's angelic face. She noticed how clear the skin of her face, and her pointed nose. It was cute for her seeing the woman's one arm under her head serving as her own pillow. She carefully pushed aside the strand of the woman's hair from her face and gently kissed her nose causing the woman to move a little bit.

"Morning," the woman murmured as soon she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, " Ariella greeted, smiling because of the woman's fine view even early in the morning.

"You were sleeping already when I arrived from my last night flight," she said and put her all weight to the side.

"It's okay, your sister told me it was emergency about your work. Pagod much? Hindi kana nakapagpalit ng pantulog," she smiled sweetly.

"Yeah. What do you want for breakfast?" the woman asked, Ariella flashed her goofy smile, "bacon and cheese," she teased as she know the woman will remember something.

"Still your favorite?" Irene asked, and took a seat with her back as she fix her short pixie hair.

"I still love it," she said was about to stood up from bed but the woman held her arm. Ariella turned around, and in her complete surprise the woman kissed her. It was slow and soft, they both closed their eyes feeling each other's warm kisses. Irene gently went on top of her while Ariella's hand traveled down to the woman's legs as she was still wearing her pencil black skirt.

The older woman passionately claiming each part of the girl's lips, missing everything about her. Ariella caressed her inner thigh causing the woman to stop from kissing her.

"Let's eat breakfast," the woman said as she chuckled, climbing off of the bed leaving the girl behind.

"What?!" the girl annoyingly exclaimed but the woman just playfully rolled her eyes, "whatever, young lady," she wink at her before closing the door.

"May I ask when is your wedding with my son?" the woman asked as they were eating their breakfast in the small dining of a cottage.

"Really, tita-" her tongue slipped, her face went serious.

"Don't call me tita," she said in icy tone, "call me ma'am or Ms. Marcos as long as you're not yet married to my son," the girl swallowed and nodded.

"Noted that," she said as she took a sip in her juice.

"So when?" the woman's face relax a little bit.

"Seriously, Ms. Marcos, you're gonna ask me that after you kissed his fiance in bed?" the girl humorously said.

"Well," Irene shrugged, they both chuckled.

"Three days after this five days vacation," Ariella put down her fork and look to the woman.

"Don't you think masyadong mabilis?" Irene inquired.

"Five years is already enough," Ariella simply said.

"So..advance happy wedding to the both of you," says the woman.

"And what's with the kiss after our big fight the other day? Yung hinalikan mo ako kanina?" Ariella enthused. 

"You're my son's fiance," the woman said and look straightly to the girl's eyes.

"You still kissed me,"

"Because I love you," Irene refuted, "I can't bear seeing you with my son. I am touching you, kissing you, so even for a short time I can call you as mine again. At this age, I knew that our I love you's isn't enough," the woman truthfully said, "excuse me," she said after the long silence and left her in the table.

It confuses the girl how her feelings becoming strange for some reasons, especially when the woman is around. She thought that she supposed to prevent herself from everything that could ruin her relationship to her fiance, Luis. It was crazy to think how she let the woman to kiss her without forcing her, without having doubt, without even thingking that she was cheating already with the mother of his fiance.

The sun was setting in the horizon but the woman hasn't come yet since the morning she left. Ariella decided to have a walk in the seashore wearing her beach dress and her sun glasses, though the sun isn't that bright anymore.

She smiled when the calm small waves splashed gently to her feet, raising her sight to the reddish yellow light of a sun and realized how beautiful it is.

Her mind suddenly turned her thoughts toward dreaming about the woman, that she wants to end her day with her. Watching the sun to set until the darkness slowly taking the beautiful sky while their hands are clasped together as if those were made for each other's only. She mentally slap herself for thingking that way as she knew that it was all wrong, and she have to stop it as far as she can.

"I'm sorry about earlier," the voice behind made her jolted, pinning her palms in her chest. Little did she know, the woman watching for awhile now while she's unconscious about her deep thoughts.

"It's okay," that's the only words she could muster, turning to woman.

"Want some glass of Mojito? My treat," says the woman causing her to smile and nodded. 

"Sure," the girl winked at her.

It was already 9 p.m. when they reached the bar near to the shore as they still ate their dinner.

"No more walk out please?" says the girl, the woman chuckled and nodded.

The bottle of vodka and bunch glass of mojito arrived to their table, and the woman started drinking with her huge shots.

"Take it easy, mauubos rin naman natin 'to," says the girl and discreetly travel her sight to the woman.

"Huge shots, easy to get drunk," humorously says the woman.

"How problematic are you to have that thought?" the girl jokingly asked.

"Do you know that feeling when you take the whole bottle of tequila and get wasted after? That's how problematic I am right now," the woman elegantly laugh.

"Let's play 'never have I ever'," she challenged the woman.

"That's sounds exciting, let's do it then," the older woman smirked. 

"You go first," says the girl and drink her mojito.

"Never have I ever dated a woman before after me?" the woman intently looking at her.

"I have never," answered the girl.

The woman feel quite relief hearing that from her.

"Drink a glass of vodka pair with a glass of mojito," Ariella pour a shot to the woman's glass.

"What is that for?" the woman confusedly asked.

"It's a consequence to the other opponent if the other opponent says they haven't done the question before," explain the girl, the woman nodded. 

"Alright," she simply answered and drink the glass of alcohol, the girl gulped seeing the woman's throat while her black polo button was slightly open.

"Done, it's your turn to ask," Irene smiled as her cheeks heated.

"Never have I ever fell in love again?" says Ariella.

The woman bit her tongue and fix her gaze to the girl, "I have never," it took a seconds before the girl realized she was staring back to the tipsy woman.

Ariella took a shots. The night was getting deeper and the two fine ladies continued the game with different funny, and personal questions. They slowly get drunk,  laughing with something and talked about random stuffs.

The girl's eyes were already tender as she was already drunk, and the woman just discreetly checking her fineness.

"Last question," the drunk girl said.

"What is it?" asked the woman and bit her lips.

Ariella smiled and paused before speaking, "never have I ever had sex with someone," bravely asked the girl.

Irene softly caressed her neck while eyes were fix to the girl, "I have, but that scumbag just took me by force," the girl knew what she was talking about.

"Have you?" the woman asked back.

"I have never," says the girl causing the woman to squint her eyes.

"Really?" the girl nodded.

"Well, if you're referring to Luis and I, we haven't done it. And if you're talking about us, you knew exactly what happened before," the girl truthfully said while there's a knowing smile to her lips, the woman blushed.

They continued drinking and drinking as the night is getting deeper.

______

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.5K 35
You fall in love with your teacher Ms. Paulson and you start a relationship with herπŸ–€
560K 15.3K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol
103K 2.1K 24
She's a teacher who falls in love with a student what happens next read to find out "Your mine everything about you is mine Your face Your body ...
102K 4.6K 35
{Teacher x Student AU} Love is something we unfortunately can't help but to do. Loving someone, unfortunately you don't get to decide and especially...