๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐Ÿ”ฅ โŒ...

BแปŸi btsfictional_tales

~ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค1โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค2โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค3โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค4โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค5โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค6โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค7โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค8โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค9โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค10โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค11โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค12โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค14โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค15โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค16โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค17โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค18โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค19โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค 13โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

1.3K 42 6
BแปŸi btsfictional_tales

~ both jungkook and y/n came out from the house meanwhile ~

📞 ?? : " Your target is that girl Don't you dare to harm the man and beware boy , you are standing near your life and death just a five feet far away from you ."

📞? : " Hey lady what you mean ?? "

📞?? : " If you lose this time you gonna loose your life too . If you kill one life maybe you gonna save your life but if you forbidden then unless it's your last day . Choose is in your hands "

📞?: " Are you daring to blackmailing me So I am not gonna do this I am not gonna kill anyone ."

📞?? : " SHOOT NOW SHOOT YOU MF "

*A sudden shout from others side made the man flinched his mind went blank and his body shivered not knowing what to do*

📞?? : " Fvcking SHOOT NOW "

* The man gluped and immediately pointed his Target *

~ Y/n pov ~
We came out from the house . I last glanced at the house remembering my every single moment I spend , my every little memory , my whole childhood and some incidents which are like nightmare to me but still somewhere connected deep in my heart and mind unbothered to explain how I feel .I sighed and looked at jungkook he was placing my stuff on back side of car . Before I could say something my house key fell on ground so I leaned to pick it .

~ meanwhile~

📞?? : " FVCKING SHOOT NOW "

* the man shoot immediately in this mean time y/n leaned to pick the key and the bullet hit the window that back facing y/n which made glass shattered in pieces and few broken peices hit y/n back made her arch in pain also the bullet voice echoed making them both flincked out of sudden *

Jungkook : " Y/N " he shouted your name being all tensed about her of getting hurt , injured . He immediately ran toward you and hold you in his arms .

Y/n : " J-jung-kook " your voice cracked and tears started flowing from your eyes . She was all panicked and scared .

Jungkook : " Y/n Are you ok ?? " He asked while looking for you if you get gunshot or not and here the second gunshot hit the wall making him frowned as he looked here and there in confusion and find no one .

* Jungkook immediately made her sit while her back resting with car *

Jungkook : " Don't dare to stand and look for me just sit here , don't panicked baby I am here for you " he said and pulled his gun out while y/n panickingly placed her head on her knees try avoiding those gun shots that made her fear and truama came true .

* jungkook fired in air making the unknown person shocked and unawared of this . The gunshots echoed all over . Jungkook gunshoted toward where unknown man was hiding as the gunshots on his arms and he stumbled on his feet and fell on ground . Jungkook another shoted on his leg and next on his another leg making him unable to move . He growned in pain . Jungkook immediately held his collar and gave him hard punches on his facs continuously . He was so angry and can made his grave right there but he controlled himself to killing him *

Jungkook : " YOU MF TELL ME WHOM SEND YOU TO KILL US " he shouted as the man was unable to uttered word his face was fully bruised with his few hard punches " SAY WHOM SEND YOU , WHOM SAID YOU TO KILL MY WIFE " he again punched him as he pass out right there .

* He punched him again and leave him . He made a call , after talking for few minutes . He hanged the call and went to see y/n . He was actually worried and tensed about y/n state . He found y/n sobbing while resting her head on her knees her breathes were unusual and was shivering as hell *

Jungkook : " y/n , y/n are you alright " he immediately hugged her as she sobbed hard " nothing happened baby see everything is ok "

Y/n : " J-jung-kook don't l-leave me " she sobbed hard as she hugged him tightly " n-nothing is o-ok " her state was panicking jungkook more

Jungkook : " I am not going to leave you nothing gonna happened you not Even a single ant when I am with shhhh now stob crying I am with you baby " he keep repeating some sweet console words made y/n calm .

Y/n : " J-jung-kook j-just d-don't leave me I-i am s-cared . Wt if something happened to you ." She closed her eyes reminding the scene when jungkook get shot in mall incident and if same happened Today which make her condition more terrible .

Jungkook : " I am not going anywhere I am with you , nothing gonna happened to me stop caring about me I am alright " jungkook patted her back consoling her but in no time she fainted in his arms . He sighed heavy and took her in his arms and made her sit in passanger seat .

* in few min few cars stopped infront of them which was none other than Jimin and suga with few of their mens . *

Jimin : " What happened jungkook ? Is y/n alright ?? " He said in worried tone .

Jungkook : " hmm she fainted and now resting in car " his voice was again cold but eyes showed concern with softness .

Suga : " you should take her to home , we will handle rest situation " he patted jk shoulder as jungkook nodded

Jimin : " ya suga is right you both should go back home we will handle the rest situation and be safe while driving "

Jungkook : " fine take care rest and I want this man in our place , being alive at any cost " he said glaring at the fainted bruised body with a rage of anger

Jimin : " you don't worry we will handle everything " jungkook nodded and went toward his car

* He came and sit on right next to you . He glanced at your pale figure and made few strands of your hairs behind your ear . *

Jungkook : " how dumb you are mrs Jeon , after what happened you still cared for me . Why so concern hmm .... all end at " WHY " . A light smile appeared on his lips after realising what he was doing he immediately turned to his cold ass mode and start the engine and left .

~ after 1 hour later ~

* Y/n gain her consciousness and now she was all silent looking outside . She was all blanked with her mind even don't know what to say either jungkook wants to talk about what happened so the whole ride is silent . *

~ after 1 & half hour later ~

* They finnaly reached their house *

Jungkook in his mind : " whose car is this wait don't tell me jin hung is back from his business trip aishhh " he massage his temple with the car key " He don't know about y/n and I can't even kept it as secret . He gonna ask me lot's of questions . He must inform me before coming back to South korea " his thoughts were intrupped by someone familiar

Y/n : " jungkook unlocked the lock of car or Did you have planed to sleepover here " you said sarcastically as he just glared at you annoyingly

Jungkook : " mrs Jeon don't need to act arrogant infront me just with one gunshot you become scared cat so don't need be smart infront of me I had already seen what you are actually ' A Scared Cat ' " he said with light smirk on his face which didn't get unnoticed by you .

Y/n : " whatever Just lemme go I am not in mood to argue with you rn " She eye rolled

Jungkook : " me too and one more thing " at this point his husky deep arrogant cold voice send shivers to y/n " My hyung and his family had come back from usa . So act as Sweet wife just answered the much had asked if you overrated ' My gun .. your head ' either it will be best if you preferred yourself to stay away from them . " He smirked on the other you gave him disgusting expressions .

Y/n : " I am not gonna cage myself where I am already caged . Either I am not interested to talk to someone and giving stupid explanations what , why and all so better if you don't expect alot from me . Mr Jeon just get out from your stupid imaginations bcz in reality ' my knife and your back ' " you smirked back as he glared sharply to you . You ignored his glared and came out from car .

[ A/n : I am really bad at dailogues writing so don't expect a masterpiece from me 🙂 I just regretted writing it 🤧]

* Now you both were standing infront of main gate waiting for someone to open *

Jungkook : " pretend like a lovy dovy couples . I will be a best husband yo you darling " he smirked and interwined his hands with you which chocked you internally on his actions .

Y/n : " don't worry I will be most beautiful and caring wife for you my dear hubby " you forcefully faked smile .

* meanwhile door opened revealing an unknown women in her early near thirties with a 3 months baby bump *

?? : " O my goodness see jaghi who is here" she smiled in happiness and hugged him while jungkook smiled too and hugged her back

Jungkook : " How are you noona ?? " His smile was genuine & that was shocking bcz it's first time you see jungkook with such genuine smile or even a smiling .

?? : " I am fine kook btw who is this pretty lady ?? Wait don't tell me she is your girlfriend ohh my goodness why you never told about her before aishhh kook you are so selfish "

Jungkook : " noona stop Stop let us come inside first or you gonna ask me everything here " he said dramatically and this made you flash a little smile bcz it's first time jungkook talking so carelessly with someone and being that close .

?? : " Aishh yah yah both come inside " she jolted in happiness

* You both went toward hall finding a gentleman in his thirtees sipping a cup of coffee in such professional manner while reading a newspaper but soon his gaze shifted on you both making you a little nervous . His face with seriousness *

?? : " Jungkook and " he checked you heaf to toe but in judgemental look not with any lust or any other way which can make you comfortable " who is she ?? " He asked looking at you making you complete mess in nervousness " IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ?? " He again asked in seriousness " OR YOU ARE FAKING WITH HER ??

~ To be Continued ~

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

98.6K 3.1K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
28.1K 969 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
3.2K 105 14
๐—” ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—๐—˜๐—ข๐—ก ๐—๐—จ๐—ก๐—š๐—ž๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
11.6K 829 35
"๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘" "๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ" "๐ต๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ, ๏ฟฝ...