Dare [Taehyung ff]

By BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... More

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 8: Fighting.

2.8K 156 3
By BoxyTaehyung

THE NEXT DAY

Another day of school when all the students were just mentally and physically tired, wanting to have a break from school as soon as possible.

It was the case in 5 days but for now they had to keep working, there were no excuses.

And so Kim Taehyung, he entered the school with slow steps, feets sliding along the floor as he was feeling lazy.

He had no mood to talk to anyone or even bully Y/n, just wanting to have a calm day.

He looked down, hands in his hoodie's pockets, his hood on, a few strands of his blue hair falling onto his eyes.

He was not feeling like following any rules so he didn't put his uniform on, well it was not compulsory as well.

As he walked through the corridor, sighing, a voice stopped him on his track.

"Well, I kinda like her..." A soft voice said, another voice following, a little deeper "Are you talking about Y/n? Taehyung's partner as a troublemaker?"

The first boy hummed, making the blue haired guy burn in anger. Not the fact of being called troublemaker, but him liking Y/n was something unacceptable for him.

He then looked up at his side, only to see them continuing their conversation without any interruption.

"I think I'll propose to her very soon." The boy said shyly and Taehyung didn't think twice before approaching them.

He grabbed his collar and pinned the innocent boy to the lockers, making him gasp out of fear as himself clenched his jaw.

"Repeat what you said." He muttered while his neck's veins popped out instantly. The boy looked at him before scoffing "What nonsense? Leave me!"

He raised his voice but Taehyung only pushed him further into the metal "Don't you dare to raise your voice, and about Y/n, never think of approaching her."

He tried to stay calm but whenever it would come to her, he would have anger issues and would be too sensitive internally.

The boy rolled his eyes before pushing Taehyung who stumbled backward. "Keep your hands to yourself, and about Y/n, I'll not step back. Who are you to stop me from loving someone?"

"Don't test my patience, when I want to be a beast then I don't see whom I'm fighting with."

The boy pushed his hair back before speaking "Why are you being overprotective over her? Do you have a thing for her or what?"

At this comment, Taehyung's shoulders fell down and his features seemed more readable.

Nervous and shocked.

Why did that simple question have a huge impact on his full body?

The way his anger flew away, the way his muscles decompressed, the way his heart thumped against his hard chest, begging to come out.

This was not normal.

Being angry after knowing that someone liked her, then being overprotective, at some point ready to beat anybody for her, it was not normal.

He soon gathered himself and tried to not to stutter "I'm telling you, keep your mouth shut."

He warned while pointing out his finger but the boy seemed to be too confident "You know what, I'll just go now. I don't give a fuck about your warnings!"

He turned on his heels, ready to leave when he didn't know that he fucked up badly and with the bad person.

He was soon pulled back by a furious Taehyung who turned him around and threw a hard punch onto his jaw.

The boy hissed and fell down as Taehyung breathed out heavily "When I say to stay away from her, then stay away!"

He muttered through his gritted teeth before turning on his heels to leave. He tried to stop the fight here, as at first, he didn't even want to punch him.

He was too emerged by the anger that his mind could process nothing at all at this time.

But before he could leave, to avoid a fight, the boy kicked his leg hard which made Taehyung groan in pain then fall down.

The boy then howered above him and punched his face multiple times, making him bleed from the corner of his lips.

He also made sure to bruise Taehyung's cheek as well the area above his right eyebrow.

The blue haired guy fought back and pinned the other to the floor before beating the shit out of him.

And the fight carried on until the principal came with the mignon of this school, who reported everything to everyone.

"Stop this nonsense!!!!" Taehyung and the boy looked over at the middle aged man who death glared them.

Then the blue haired guy's eyes fell on the mignon before cursing under his breath "Again this bitch!"

He then let go of the boy and got up before dusting off his clothes and wiping his blood from his face.

"In my office now!!!" He shouted on the top of his lunges, making everyone flinch but Taehyung just rolled his eyes before following him.

The boy also followed after gathering his broken figure onto the marble shining black floor.

TIME SKIP

Y/n and Jungkook gasped after that the mignon told them everything about the fight between the boy and Taehyung.

"But why did they fight?!" Y/n asked but the mignon just shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, but it seemed a really sensitive topic to Taehyung. He was out of control."

Jungkook sighed and asked "Where is he now?" The boy then pointed the principal's office with his slender fingers.

Jungkook nodded and thanked him before he and Y/n could walk there and stood at the doorsteps.

"Let's wait for him to come out." Y/n nodded at Jungkook's suggestion and they both rested their body by each side of the door, onto the wall.

They heard some muffled voice but it was clear that the principal was shouting at the fighting duo.

Y/n sighed while looking down, how much he was worrying her. She never understood this man.

Was the argument that big that he even started a fight?

Suddenly, Jungkook and Y/n looked up as soon as they heared the door opening.

The wooden door opened and Taehyung showed up with a bruised angry face. The mint haired guy widened his eyes at this sight as Y/n gasped lightly.

"Taehyung!" He looked at Y/n as she approached him by gripping his hand, out of concern "What happened to your face?"

She asked, trying hard to not to break down after seeing his state. How could she not worry about her childhood best friend even though they used to act like enemies?

On the other hand, Taehyung looked at her blankly before pulling his hand away from her's and storming away from them.

The duo looked at his walking figure fading away with worry. "I'll go after him." Jungkook started to walk but Y/n spoke.

"Did I do something wrong?" He turned to her with a jaw dropped and eyes out of his sockets "Why are you blaming yourself?!"

He approached her and gripped her shoulders as she looked down "I don't know, the way he yanked my hands and the way he looked at me, I thought that...."

Jungkook sighed before patting her head with a small reassuring smile "Don't worry, I know nothing is related to you. He is just angry, and no one knows better than you about how he behaves whenever he is angry."

She again breathed out and let out a low and quiet "Hmm." before Jungkook could pinch her cheeks and run after Taehyung.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was sitting onto the bench in the school's garden, looking in front of him at the sunny day's beautiful view.

He caressed his bruised knuckles unintentionally, feeling like being lost in his thoughts.

"Why are you being overprotective over her? Do you have a thing for her or what?"

Those words played again in his mind and he closed his eyes, what was that? Why did his simple comment hit him so deep?

He strated to breath heavily "Taehyung! What is your fucking problem?! You don't like when she doesn't annoy you, you don't like when someone else talks about her in that way, you don't like when she is closer to someone else than you. But, you also like when she annoys you, you like when she pays attention to you, you like when she loves your mother as much as her own, you also like when she cares about you! What is wrong with you?!"

His voice at the back of his head kept shouting at him, making it pound badly.

He groaned and leaned back onto the bench "What are you doing to me, Ms. Lee Y/n?" He whispered to himself as only Y/n's face kept covering his sight.

All he knew was that this was not normal, was something's up with his heart, his feelings and also himself?

TBC❤️❤️.

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11K 32
A taekook texting au where a garage singer and a horny nerd meet for satisfying their needs Nothing else Yeah......nothing else
719 33 6
โ˜…๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐Œ๐„๐๐“โ˜… โ”€โ”€ห™ ฬŸโ›“๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’ฅ !! โ™ก๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐— ๐Š๐“๐‡โ™กโ‚Šหš ๐Ÿฆขใƒปโ‚Š โ™ช โœง ๐Ÿชโ€งโ‚Šหš โ˜๏ธโ‹…๐“๐Ž๐ ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Šโ™ก๐“‚ƒ เฃช ึดึถึธโ˜พ.
3.9K 224 22
First story !! Completed .
12.7K 333 21
It's amazing how a person who was a stranger, can suddenly mean the world to you