Beloved. (Female reader X Yor...

Autorstwa Bamkxrz

Y/N is a waitress who works at a Korean restaurant. Til one day she finds a special someone that makes every... Więcej

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
:(
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
Ok so-
WAHOOOO
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!
oh shit.

•~Before you read!!!~•

1.2K 13 1
Autorstwa Bamkxrz

•Notice•
Heyy!! So its the writer here :) Im just gonna say that my grammar sucks ass 😔 so just remember that I have NO clue on how to use commas and shit 😔😔😔😔 Also this is just a funky little story I made cause im a hopeless romantic so I like fictional characters!1!1!1!1!1 This is moden AU so yea- If you want me to write 🌶 I can try my best 🥲 It might suck ass though 😔 Ill do my best to read all of the comments and stuff- Leave ideas of you'd like!!! I would love to read them!! Anyway enjoy this probably ass story I made cause I thought it was funny!1!1!1!1!

Send ideas here!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>

MY DEAR YORU <3
(Thanks for reading btw I rlly appreciate it!!)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 210 32
Yn is very simple and innocent girl. She lost her parents in car accident when she was 10 years old.... After her parents death Yn started to live wi...
36.2K 1K 13
「 Y/N L/N became a radiant after a certain incident that happened in her life, she started to steal radianite and kill anyone that would come across...
26.6K 575 59
Y/N, a creation like no other. Once a normal person, until he is turned into a manmade radiant, the first ever. After years of torture he finally esc...
934 223 25
This story is about a savage cold hearted girl named Y/n, she is the daughter of biggest mafia group leader, she lives with her sister jennie in a d...