Kitty (Karl x Reader)

Av ihrt_themoon

Y/n also known as Georgenotfound's younger sister was invited to a Jackbox stream with George and his friends... Mer

Y/n Davidson and Story
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
A/n
Six
Seven
Little Announcement
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Little A/n
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

Twenty

1K 23 7
Av ihrt_themoon

Y/n Pov

We left Jimmy's house 2 hours ago and now were heading somewhere for lunch. Then we would start vlogging. After eating a nice meal we went to Chris's house since he would be joining us.

George started the vlog once we arrived. We recorded picking up Chris and a little bit of tucker.

Then we left and Karl drove us to this cool rock climbing place. We entered the huge building and checked in.

The told us the rules and gave us our own harnesses. Me and Karl decided to race each other up one of the climbing walls.

"You can do this Y/n" George cheered. "You can do it Karl" Chris Cheered. I was almost there before Karl passed by me and won. "Damn it, Karl" I said jumping back from the wall falling to the floor.

We continued to rock climb and vlog, George took five minutes to jump from one of them.

Once our hour was up from having the rock climbing room we left for this parkour place. When arriving I asked for a rematch on a race.

Karl accepted and George went to the end of the parkour stage and recorded. Chris said go and we started the parkour.

Karl fell into the little foam block pit and I passed it, Karl got back up and continued.

Karl was to far behind so I won. "Damn it Y/n" He mocked. I flipped him off. He gasped dramatically. We all played around. We met a fan and played around with them. We were there for a very long time. We left 3 hours after arriving. Now it was 3:00 we dropped Chris back off at his house and left to go to the cat cafe an hour away.

We jammed to music and sang to it on the way there. When we arrived George started recording again.

We walked into the cafe to see it empty other than the workers and cats. "Oh hello, you can take a seat wherever, a server will be at your table in a minute" The front desk lady smiled. We nodded and thanked her and sat at a table.

Soon a short girl with a visor came to our table. "No fucking way" She covered her mouth. We looked at her confused. "Oh sorry I was watching your stream yesterday and got really excited because you talked about this cat cafe that I work at and I was working today so I was waiting to see if you guys were going to come here, and you did, I'm really big fans of you three" She explained grinning widely.

"Cool, Im glad we came" Karl smiled. "Can I get a picture with you guys" She asked. "Of course" Karl jumped up. George and I smiled and stood up.

She asked her co-worker to take the picture and she held her phone. We all smiled and her co-worker took our picture and gave the girl her phone back.

"Thank you guys, I love you all so much, also congrats to you two" She smiled big pointing to me and Karl. "Hey, your welcome and we love you too" I say and pat her head. She was shorter than me so around 4'11 or 4'10.

She hugged me. "Thank you for saving me y/n" She tightened the hug. I stood in shock and confusion. I smiled and hugged her back. I remembered her in my chat a month ago. She had this huge donation.

⚠️TW: MENTION OF SU1C1D3⚠️

~Flashback~

Rosieisabigsimp donated £15
^
Before you end your stream I just wanted to say, Thank you Y/n, for being here, for being my comfort streamer, for being yourself, for making me and others happy, thank you for everything, but sadly today is my last day, I can't take anything anymore, so after your stream I'll be gone, so again Thank you for everything, I love you so much, thanks for everything <3

"Change of plans chat, I'm not ending my stream, I'm not going to let you off yourself  Rosie, it might seem like there's nothing for you or people not caring for you, or nothing left in the world for you, but that's so fucking wrong, it might not seem like it now but it will, your worth so much, it might not seem like it, but you are, your deserve a lot, I mean it and if it takes me not ending my stream to stop you from doing that, then I'll stream for days, months, years, decades even, you are loved Rosie by me and look at chat they love you too because there telling you not too, life has ups and downs and some downs can be so fucking harsh but you have to push through, it'll be hard to do, it'll break you down, I know how you feel, but be strong, your loved Rosie, your worth more than diamond, your loved, so please stay" I say moving my clicker from the end live button.

I crossed my arms and sat in my gaming chair.

Rosieisabigsimp donated £15
^
I'm literally sobbing rn, I'm so so so sorry, Thank you Y/n, I needed to hear what you said, for once I actually feel loved, and that's because of you Y/n, your so amazing I hope one day I can be as strong as you, Thank you so much Y/n

"Shit, now I'm crying, thank you for listening to me, because people don't usually listen to people with this kinda thing, and I promise that everything will get better, it might not be instant but it will get better, and don't be sorry, I'm sorry because what your going through must be hard, but it will get better I promise" I say tears rolling down my cheeks.

I streamed for another 2 hours after that

~End Flashback~

⚠️TW OVER⚠️

"Your loved Rosie, I love you so much" I whisper. She tightens the hug. "Thank you" She whispered. I smiled and teared up. We hugged for another minute until she let go.

She wiped her tears and so did I. "Alright what do you guys want to drink" She smiled and grabbed her notebook.

We gave her our drink orders. "Hey, wait" I caught her attention before she left. "Yea" She smiled. "Do you think you can join us" I asked. She looked over at her manager who could hear the conversation. Her manager nodded her head. "Yea, I would love to, I'll be back with your drinks" She smiled widely walking off.

The manager walked over to our table. "Your Y/n" Her managered asked me. I nodded my head. "Thank you, you really saved her, she told me about her mom abusing her and that she would off herself, and a month ago at work she asked me to watch your stream which would be her last, and I did, I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen, I told her to call the numbers but she ignored, I called the cops on her mom, but she was to scared to tell the cops anything, then she donated that and you said that and she really started sobbing, and a few weeks ago her mother was finally caught, she's been living with me now and she seems so happy, so thank you, she's such a great and sweet person, you don't know how much you saved her" Her manager teared up. She quickly wiped her eyes nodding to me. I nodded back and Rosie came with our drinks.

She sat with us and we recorded our vlog with her. We played with cats, talked, and played around. Rosie seemed so happy. It made me happy that the world gave her fast help. She deserved it. She was sweet and a nice kid. Before we left she ran to me for another hug. "Again thank you, also I want another hug because I probably won't see you again" She explained herself. "Hey, don't worry, also here" I gave her a napkin with my number on it. "Text me and I'll be back here, it's so cool" I winked and we walked out.

We drove back to Karls house. It started to rain so I put in my airpod's and started to listen to my liked songs.

Saved My Life by Andy Grammer with R3HAB came on. (A/n: Put it on it'll make this part better.)

I got a quiet ding. I checked my phone to see a message from an unknown number. I suspected it was Rosie.

(A/n: Can't think of a number so hashtags)

###########

Hi, it's me Rosie from
the cat cafe.

Hi Rosie! It's me Y/n by the way.

Great, I put the number
in right, anyway have a
good trip back, I know it
was a long trip, I gtg now,
Back to work we just got
a bunch of customers, ttyl.

Ttyl, have fun!

I closed my phone and looked out the window. I started to actually listen to the song, and this part hit me hard.

I was lost until I saw your halo.

I was blind until I saw your light.

I believe, oh friend we all have angels.

And you are mine.

I think you should know you saved my life.

Oh, ohh

Oh, ohh

I think you should know you saved my life.

Oh, ohh

Oh, ohh

I think you should know you saved my life.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

13.5K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦...
763K 16K 50
All Wilbur's younger sister wanted was happiness, and that was Tommy. HEAVY REWRITING 1 in tommyxreader 19/02/2021 1 in ynstories 27/02/2021 1 in wil...
2.5M 82.8K 63
*REPUBLISHED* "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴠᴀʟᴇʀɪᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʜᴏꜱᴛ..." valerie davis didn't know the first thing about twitch. that is, until she...
17.2K 365 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...