Loving Professor Miss Alvarez...

By AZA_97

Lumuluhang nakatayo ako sa may parke habang pinapanood ko ang babaeng minamahal ko na may kahalikang iba. Wal... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 - M
10
11
12
13 - M
14 - M
15
16
17
18 - M
19
20
21
22
23
24 - M
25
26
27
28
29 - M
30
31
32
33 - M
34
35
36
38
39
40 - Slightly M
41 - M
42 - Slightly M
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 - M
55
56
57- Slightly M
58 - Slightly M
59
60
Epilogue
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Last Special Chapter
Bunos Chapter - M
Vanilla
Veneice

37

19.8K 570 350
By AZA_97

Valentina

Mavis History Fernandez the girl who always annoys me, the person who make me feel all the things I never know. The girl who beg me to reciprocate her love and the girl who got my virginity that I always keep.

She got my attention noong una ko siyang makitang tumatakbo habang hinahanap ang kanyang room. I'm not a fan of tomboys outfit but when she wear those big shirt tsaka pants it makes her more attractive.

When she entered my room, she really got the attention of her classmates without her knowing and it makes me irritated to them. Actually proper hygiene is not part of my rules but when I saw her with her hagard look, sinali ko ito to get her attention.

And I almost laugh when I saw how she reached that time but I tried my best to not to laugh in front of her.

When she stand up and introduce herself, she didn't know how those girls and boys look at her with admiration in Thier eyes and I know it also seen in my eyes but who will not she's so cute even ganun ang itsura Niya kahit may pagka dugyot.

And then that night happened when she save me, I'm thankful dahil siya Ang tumulong saakin that time kaya Hindi ako napahamak but I cursed myself when I accidentally offended her. I know may pagka insensitive ako and I regret that.

Then she avoided me, I always got a lot of attention but I want her attention. I want her to always look at me I want her to talk to me and be always beside of me. That's why I did everything to get her attention like telling her to stay whenever we finished the class but masyadong matigas and didn't listen to me.

So many things happened, when she forgive me and screw up again but telling her not to go near me or in my office again because of Denver.

I'm really confused that time and torn between her and Denver that's why pinalayo ko ito saakin anf I regret it. It makes me more miss her, I miss her bringing me foods and I miss how she annoyed me.

And then nagbati kami and that streamy night happened that I will never forget to my entire life. Our first night.

When she introduced to me her little buddy, how she roamed her tongue to my body and how warm her hands.

She's really good in bed that makes me more crave to her touched. We did it to my room, my car and even to Thier bathroom.

Y'all can't blame me, she's so good and that 9 and half inches buddy that I always craving.

but all that happiness disappeared from me again when dad found out what I was doing. he found out im having an affair with my student so he got angry with me and even hurt me physically and threatened me that he will hurt Mavis and her family if I don't stop what we are doing.

Thats why i decided hurt mavis with all those words i didn't mean to say and god knows how much i wanted to hug her that time when she was begging me,when she was kneeling in front of me and beg me to reciprocate her love. i wanted to cry at that time because it hurt me to see her in that situation but I can't do anything because I don't want her to be in danger because of me.

She distanced herself from me, she became distant to me and I can't blame her because it was really my fault. that's why i followed her secretly to make sure shes safe but as i followed her my heart felt like it was squeezing every time she was with Annabelle.

I was so scared at that time because this was the one who was by her side when she was hurt na dapat I should be the one by her side that's why I was afraid that she might turn her love to her.

I saw her how they star gazing, how she laugh with her. How that Annabelle make sure she's okay and always take care of Mavis na dapat ako ang gumagawa.

When I knew she became a model to Ella's company, I wanted to shout because of anger. I don't want people see how mesmerizing her, I don't want them to admire her.

And then she started to trained but nang magkaharap kami, she didn't even uttered a word to me and it breaks my heart. I saw how her teammates looked at her with admiration in Thier eyes and it makes me mad because theu have a chance to flirt with her and I will not let them to do that not even in front of me.

That's why after Thier game I followed her to players bathroom. I make sure that no one's inside of the gym that time and I make sure that t I locked the door. And then I saw her naked while the waters running to her body that makes her more hot in my eyes.

I will not let those bitches see this body of her, my property.

And y'all know what happened, that bathroom, it was filled with groans, grunts and moans from both of us. the sounds of our humping bodies are music to my ears. her hands traveling through my body, her buddy coming in and out of my mouth and inside of my core taking me to the ninth floor of the clouds and her lips that I always love to kiss and bit.

I make her feel that I am the only one she should be fucked and I make sure that I am the only one who can make her crazy in a way that I know can send her to heaven.

After our streamy scene in that bathroom room, we became more sweeter to each other. I love how she calls me baby. The way she update me and tell me how much she loves me it makes me keep falling to her even more but I can't tell her how much I love her because I feel shy and I wanted to surprise her.

But that Yves ruined everything, she's the one who forcefully touched my Mavis. And it makes me more range is that she dared touched my Mavis little buddy and I will not forgive her for doing that.

I'm currently her inside of my office room while coordinating with my detectives. It's been 2 weeks nang makausap ko si Mavis.

I'm really angry now because those usuless detectives still can't find my lover and it makes me more crazy because I've been missing her.

I can't sleep properly knowing she's in danger, she in the hand of her rapist.

I even asked her friends if they know where she is or that Yves but they told me that they can't even contact her. I told them about Yves and they're also mad on what Yves did to Thier friend.

I feel bad to the parents of Mavis because I saw how worried them to Thier only child. Thankful Annabelle is taking care of them. Annabelle, Ella and I we're casual with each other.

Annabelle told me that she knows everything about us and wala akong dapat ipag alala o ipag selos dahil alam niya ang pwesto niya sa Buhay ni Mavis. She told me how Mavis loves me and it make me happy to here that kaya mas namimiss ko siya.

While I'm reading the reports of my detectives, someone entered my office and when I looked at it, it was Denver with flowers and chocolates.

" Hi babe, I miss you" lalapitan na sana ako nito to kiss me in my lips but I move away.

I'm not in the mood to negotiate with him.

" What's wrong? Why did you move away? I want to kiss you babe" he said and pout in front of me and I almost puked because it doesn't fit to him.

" Can't you see I'm busy?! So stop bothering me Denver" I irritated said.

But he just chuckled and tried to kiss me again so I don't have a choice but to slap him.

" Why did you do that?! Valentina gosh what's happening to you? Ilang linggo kanang ganyan, you're acting differently. And it seems that you don't want to see me" Saad nito habang hawak hawak ang pisngi niya.

I rolled my eyes and look at him with full eyes. I'm tired of finding my Mavis And this fucker is wasting my time.

" Denver u don't have time with your words so get out of my office now" mariing sabi ko dito and pointed the door.

" Why? Tell me why are you acting like that? Ghadd valentina! Malapit na Ang kasal natin pero kung umasta ka parang ayaw mo na ituloy. Bakit sawa kana ba saakin? Sawa kana ba sa pag uugali ko? Edi sorry kung ganito lang ako but you can't blame me eto lang kaya ko para sa sarili ko." I rolled my eyes because of he uttered.

Eww what a sad boi.

" Oh common Denver stop acting dense as if I didn't know what you're doing especially behind my back" I saw how his eyes covered with fear.

" What are you saying babe? I'm not doing anything" he denied.

" Whatever, get out of my fucking office. I'm not in the mood to talk with you " I push him.

He didn't listen to me and instead he pushed me to the sofa and kiss me hungrily.

I keep resisting by moving my head and pushing his chest. But he's too strong and I can't do anything about it.

He Forcefully kiss mee and ruined my uniform. I'm half naked in front of him while he's looking me with so much lust in his eyes.

" Stop Denver fuckk! Stop" I shout but he didn't stop.

His lips are now on my neck and sucking it while his hands are traveling to my breast.

He move away and remove his shirt at bumalik ito saakin at Locked my arms with his arms. I feeling disgusted with myself dahil sa pinag gagawa nito saakin.

His lips move down to my breast but this stupid let go of my hands kaya naman kinuha ko ang vase na nasa uluhan ko at pinukpok sa ulo nito.

Nalaglag ito sa sahig habang hawak hawak ang ulo niyang ang sisimula ng dumugo.

I immediately get up and kicked his balls kaya namilipit ito sa sahig. Ilang beses ko pa siyang sinipa Hanggang sa lumuha ba ito habang nakahiga sa sahig at sapo sapo nito ang kanyang bayag.

" You fucker! I will cut off our wedding! You push me to do this! You thought I didn't know that you threatened my friends? That you told them to stay away from me or else you'll kill them? You really thought I didn't know that you have cases of rape? You rape the daughter of your maid, you cheated to me multiple times, you cheated me with your secretary. You even dare to hurt my student in front of me and even humiliated her. Now do you think I'll still marry you? Dream on fucker" I kicked his balls again and sit to the sofa while looking him.

" You bitch! I'll fuck you hard kapag nakatayo ako dito! I make sure to impregnate you para Hindi kana makatakas saakin!" Nang gigigil nitong Sabi.

I just laugh at him and kicked his balls again that make him suffer to the floor while holding his dick in front of slacks.

" You'll impregnate me? Oh common Denver you can't do that, and if you do do you think you can satisfy me with your five inches dick? I saw your sex scandal and I laugh at your performance.. oh bro you're not good in bed" I laughed when I saw his reaction.

This fucker have the audacity to uttered those words to Me hahahahhaa.

I kicked his balls again when I noticed na he's slowly getting up kaya napahiga nanaman ito sa sahig.

I get up and walk towards him and hold his face habang nakatingin ako sa mukha nitong mamawis dahil sa sobrang sakit ng bayag Niya.

" It's funny to think that the person you hurt, humiliated and called dyke has a 9 and half inches dick that make me satisfy in bed, really satisfied me in bed and her performance? 100 out of 10 and you can't beat that" I whispered to his ears.

I saw how anger cross his eyes and I'm enjoying seeing it.

" You're mad? I'm not sorry for sleeping with her because you know what? She bring me to the peak of heaven with her LONG AND BIG DICK that make me cum and even squirt multiple times"

" You cheated on me!"

" You did the same to me Denver! Stop acting like you didn't because I have evidence while you? You have nothing"

" You slutty bitch!" Nang gigigil na sabi nito.

" Well I am Denver I am" I get up and kick this balls again.

I Walk to my desk and kinuha ko ang sling bag and my cellphone.

Since I have closet her, I change my clothes.

I just wear a simple fading pants and my black hoodie actually this is Mavis hoodie and she give it to me.

I didn't bother changing my clothes in front of this fucker because his busy holding his balls.

After I change, I look at him at nang makitang okay na ang pakiramdam nito, I immediately go near him and kicked his balls multiple times.

And after that I storm out of my office leaving him. I locked the door so he can't follow me. I immediately go to the parking lot and pagkapasok ko dito ay agad kong tinawagan si ava.

After ten rings Buti naman she answered my calls.

" What is it hoe?" She answered

"Stop calling me hoe just bitch" I rolled my eyes.

" Okay, what is it bitch" she repeat.

" I'm here in parking lot, come here and we will go somewhere else" I said

" Where? Did you already knows where's that daddy of yours? That daddy with nine and half Inches dick?" She teasingly said.

" Shut up, no I still don't know where she is but I know someone who can locate her so come here in parking lot slut" I said and drop the call.

After a minutes of waiting I saw her walking towards my Car and when she's inside I notice na bukas Ang tatlong bottones nito kaya naman I slap her arms and pointed her uniform.

" What happened to this slut? Did you flirt with your student again?" I asked her.

" Why? Am I not allowed to flirt with one of my babies? So ikaw lang ang pwede?"

" Shut up I didn't said that, we need to go to Venice I know she can help us" I said

" Oww so hihingi ka na ng tulong sa half sister mo? I thought you hate her?" Nang aasar na tanong nitong.

" I hate her but I need her help to find my lover because I can't stand another day without seeing her I really miss her so much"

" You miss her or you miss her nine and a half inches Dick inside of you?" She tease me and sinusundot pa nito ang tagiliran ko.

I pinch her hand kaya napangiwi ito.

" Your mouth Avana, well I miss her both" I wink at her kaya napa tawa naman ito.

" And after locating Yves we will go there"

" What do you mean there?" Nag tatakang tanong nito.

I give her my playful smile.

" To my Play house or should I say torture house" I playfully said.

Napatutop naman ito ng bibig at gulat na napatingin saakin.

" Oh gosh I thought ayaw mo na non? What's the change of mind?"

" Well I already quit it and promise myself to not to do it again but this bitch mess with me so I guess I need to go there again"

" Ohh smell danger" she smirk to me.

" Well Yves that bitch is really in danger, I don't care if she's pregnant or not. She needs to be punished after touching my property" mariing sabi ko dito.

" What a possessive bitch" she murmured but I heard it.

" Well I am Avana you know that, you know how possessive I am when it comes to my property and I'm really mad right now just to think Yves that slut touch my Mavis and her little buddy. I'll kill her"

" Ow ow I guess good luck to Yves."

" Goodluck talaga and make sure she's hinding in her safe place, this will be her reward after messing with me" I gritted said and started the engine.

Here I come Mavis just wait for me.

-----
Oh siguro naman wala na galit niyo Kay ma'am ubod ng red flag HAHAHAHHAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 12.8K 107
Associated name : 佛系少女穿书日常 Author : 十六月西瓜 , shiliu yue xigua Status in COO : 253 chapters ...
2.3M 170K 35
Myanmar×OC အချစ်ဦး၊အချစ်ဆုံး၊လက်တွဲ​ဖော်ဟာ တစ်ထပ်တည်းကျ​သောအခါဝယ် 8.2.2023 ___ 8.4.2023
587K 31K 81
ဤဘဝအတွက် တာဝန်ဟာ မောင့်ထံပါး ချစ်ခြင်းတို့နှင့် ခစား၍သာ အဆုံးသတ်ပေလိမ့်မည်။ ............. Start - 19.2.2022 End - 25.8.2022
362K 72K 130
🍁 සුදුපාට පාසල් ඇඳුමේ තරුණ සුවඳ එක්ක කාකි ඇඳුමේ සුවඳ මුහු කරන් තේ දල්ලක කහට සුවඳ එක්ක එක යායට පෙනෙන රබර් යායවල්, ඇළ දොල වල සීතල දරාගෙන හිතුවක්කාර ය...