Until The End

By mishaloverrs

the cover is not mine!!! the idea was originally for it to be a steddie fanfic and it will but the storyline... More

introduction :)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

342 12 2
By mishaloverrs

EDDIE'S POV
*the next day around 8:30 ish*

I was practicing with my electric guitar. I'd love to play just like Metallica or Black Sabbath, but for that to happen I must practice everyday. As my fingers were ready to touch the strings, I heard a knock in my window. It must be Val. I thought she was kidding when she said we'd go to Steve's party. Apparently I'm wrong. I put down the guitar and open the widow. There she was standing, looking stunning. "Are we seriously going?" as I sighed

She leaned in, seeing my messy room, but what caught her attention was the light smoke. "Are you seriously smoking and playing your guitar?"

I chuckled. "I haven't smoked all day, give me a break Val,"

"Fine, don't come with me" as she snatched my cigarette from my hand so she can smoke as well. She proceeded to smash it in the floor with her shoe. "But don't blame if your making out dream slips out"

My eyes widen as I heard her. She wouldn't, not sober Val any way. Drunk Val in the other hand, definitely might. If Steve ever finds out about that dream, I'm definitely doomed. I'm already considered a freak, I do not want to think what they'd call me if they find out. "ha ha, very funny"

"Oh I know, I'm hilarious"

I rolled my eyes. "Just let me grab my jacket" as I went to put it on and got out of my room. I checked that every thing was closed but the restroom's open door caught my eye and I went in. I splash some water in my face to look more alive I guess. I never cared how I looked when  I'm hanging out with Val, but right now I care and I care a lot. Why do I care if I look presentable to Steve's party?

"Edds, hurry up"

Val interrupted my thoughts. "I'm coming" Jesus H Christ, Val needs to learn how to have a little more of patience. I closed the door and headed to my room.

"Eddie, I swear to god I'll come and get you"

Val has been in the trailer like a thousand times. She knows the bathroom is close to my room, not 3 streets away. I was walking in as she spoke. "You have no patience at all"

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Yes I do"

"No you don't"as I open my windows wider so I could get out.

She stepped back and looked at me confused.

As I was getting out, I saw her confused facial expression. "What?"

"You do realize you have a door right"

I stared at her.

"You know the big thing in the front, that has a handle and it gets open with a key?" as she was pointing it out.

I was closing my window but why was she talking to me like I'm two.

"Yeah, but it's more fun this way"

She chuckled. "Sometimes I don't get you Munson, I really don't"

I turned around. "Me neither Anderson, me neither"

"Finally, let's go to your boyfriend's party"

I gave her a death stare.

She laughed it off. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding"

I was relieved at her words.

*FOR MY STORY'S SAKE, PLEASE PRETEND THE HARRINGTON'S HOUSE IS WALKING DISTANCE AWAY FROM THE TRAILER PARK*

As we started to walk, she leaned in my ear "Actually I'm not kidding"

My eyes widen and she took off running. I caught up with her and decided to hug her from behind.

She got startled for a second. "Get off me"

She hates hugs, but her love language is physical touch. I still don't get how that works, but of course I let her go immediately. "Whatever the annoying princess wants." She's been annoying me with the whole Steve situation, it's fair if I annoy her too.

"One, you know I hate hugs from behind, two, do not call me princess, three, I am not annoying" as she turned around to face me.

"One, actually you don't it's just the person who gives them that make you think you hate hugs, two, you hate it and I will keep calling you that just to annoy you. As your best friend, that's my job, three, yes you are"

She scoffed and there we were, standing staring at each other when we started to laugh out of nowhere. Val fell to the ground from laughing too much. I extended my hand to her to help her get up.

"Why are we best friends?" she said between laughs

"blame destiny"

she pulled me in causing me to fall next to her. "seriously Edds, we don't believe in that crap"

Touché. "yeah but we met because of something, I guess" as I shrugged my shoulders.

"we met because I stood up for you, way back in elementary. We were basically tiny humans back then"

Oh yeah, she was totally right. I still remember that day.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*
STILL EDDIE'S POV
"look it's the loser" David said

"why don't you go cry to your friends, oh right you don't have any" Ben added.

I don't fit in with the other kids, I haven't figured it out why, I just don't, but I don't mind being alone.

"Hey!" I heard a girl say

We turned to the direction of that voice.

"Leave him alone"

David scoffed. "Go play with dolls"

"Yeah, don't defend this loser, he has no friends"

"Yeah he does, I'm his friend" as she was approaching us closer.

"dude let's go,"

David scoffed again. "No, I will keep bugging this loser. She can go, or I'll bother her as well,"

I finally was able to see her face. She looked pretty.  She straight up punched Ben. "try me"

They quickly left.

She sat down next to me. "Those guys are jerks"

"You didn't have to lie." I mumbled

"About what?"

"Us being friends"

"Right. Well we can actually be friends now" as she extended her hand to me "what do you think?" she said smiling

I smiled back as I greeted her hand.

"I'm Val Hailey Anderson by the way, but call me Val"

"Edward, but I go by Eddie"

"Nice to meet you Eddie,"

"Nice to meet you Val"

*END OF FLASHBACK*
STILL EDDIE'S POV

Us laughing like this made remember how our friendship grew bigger in middle school. "This reminds me when we hang out a lot after school in middle school,"

"I still remember your buzzcut"

I played with my hair. "Stop, I don't want to remember that phase"

"we should get going" she said as she started to get up.

I pulled in this time.

She just laughed.

"Do you remember how much fun 8th grade was"

her laughter stopped immediately. I can swear she even went pale for a moment. She quickly turned her face around. She cleared her throat as she starting to clutch her firsts.

My smile dropped as I notice how she reacted to my question. "Val, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just bad memories" as she was shooting me a weak smile.

VAL'S POV
*MENTIONS OF RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT. SKIP BACK TO EDDIE'S POV IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE*

As soon as Eddie mentioned 8th grade everything came rushing back. I didn't want him to see me break so I turned my face around hiding the emotions that my face told. I still remember what I had to do, two years ago. He would never forgive if he knew his best friend was a killer. It was me or him. I've tried telling Eddie about what happened but I can't seem to do it. What scares me is that deep down I don't regret it. I should feel remorse for killing someone, but he happened to be my rapist.

After he was done with me, I felt like I regained control of my body. The only thing that helped get through was my sister. Thinking about her gave me the strength I needed. I kicked him in the balls causing him whine in pain. His pocket knife left his hand and I got immediately got it. I I proceeded to stab him in the neck. He looked defenseless but he didn't deserve to live. Rage came over me and I kept stabbing until I got tired of doing so. There he was, laying dead like a bloody corpse. I saw my clothes and hands all bloody and I finally realized what I have done. There was a mirror nearby and I saw a monster stare back. It hit me, what I did, and I started to panic. I cleaned the weapon and ran away from the place. I heard a neighbor found the body but the police didn't open an investigation.

To this day no one knows what happened. My aunt never knew, and it's not like she'll cared. The only guilt I carry is hiding this monster that lives within me.

BACK TO EDDIE'S POV
I got up and help her stand up as well. I wanted to ask more about what just happened but I compelled myself not to. What does "bad memories" mean. I've been there for her in every shitty moment in her life, I know her. She knows all my problems, I know hers, or maybe I don't.
Her parents fighting, family loses, alcoholic father and none of that has made her react like her. She'd rather bottle everything up instead of talking about her feelings. She pretends she's made of steel when it comes to feelings. I can't judge her either, I don't talk about my issues, unless it's with her. But I just rather smoke some pot and feel my problems disappear. I do wonder what the hell happened in 8th grade.

"You have been doing the assignments right?" she asked out of the blue.

Of course she changed the topic. Like I said, she hates talking about feelings. "yeah"

"Edds?"

"Jesus H Christ, I have been doing them, just like you"

"and you've been turning them in as well" as her eyebrow raised

I chucked a little. I could lie, and say I have but she hates liars. The last time I lied to her she didn't talk to me for a week. I stayed quiet.

"Edward Munson"

"Val Hailey Anderson"

"you haven't even done them right"

"Okay hold on, I have been doing my assignments but"

She was already giving me a disappointing look.

"I just haven't been turning them in."

"at least you are doing them" she chucked

"Yeah" Before we know, we've arrived to Steve's house.

Val looked at her watch. "looks like we're in time"

I nodded.

"I think you should knock since it's your boyfriend's house"

I just gave her the look. The "I will kill you and I won't care if you're my best friend, if you keep annoying me" look.

She just laughed. she mouthed "you wouldn't kill me"

My eyes widen. This girl reads my mind. As I was about to knock on the door, it opened. It was Steve. A smiled appeared in my face the moment I saw him.

STEVE'S POV
Nance, Barb, Tommy and Carol have been here since after school. Surprisingly, I just wanted to see Eddie.

"looks the freak won't be coming" Tommy said playfully

I started to get sad about it.

"Looks like you're wrong babe, I see them close to the door." Carol added

Tommy rolled my eyes, but my mood drastically changed to a better one. I wanted to run up to the door but that will seem suspicious in their eyes.

Nance came in giving me hug. "I'll open the door"

I shook my head no. "I should do it, I invited them after all"

"let's go to the pool before the freaks arrive." said Carol as I started to walk up to the door. I turned around just to give her a death stare. Everyone else followed her. I opened the door to see Eddie and Val standing there. Eddie looked good, Val looked okay. I had the impression Eddie was about to knock on the door. I just stood there, smiling back at Eddie. I wish I could in this moment forever.

BACK TO EDDIE'S POV
Steve smiling back at me made my smile grow bigger.

Val cleared her throat causing our smiles to disappear. She just had to ruin the moment but I think she was feeling like a third wheel. "I told you we would come"

Steve open the door wider "I'm glad you did" as he looked at me. We came in and he quickly closed the door.

"Where's everyone?" I ask

"in the pool, in the back, follow me"

We saw just 4 people. With us, it'll be 7, including Steve.

"I forgot to mention, it's a small party, more like a hang out"

Val and I nodded.

"I do hope there's alcohol involved" Val added.

"Pass two beers," Steve said to Tommy and he gave them to him. Steve then gave the beers to us and we started to drink up.

"I'll leave you boys alone" Val said as she went with Nance and Barb, leaving me alone with Steve.

She just did that in purpose.

Tommy and Carol looked to busy in their world making out.

"So how long have you two been friends"

"Me and Val? Oh yeah, we go way back to elementary, but we became best friends in middle school"

Steve mouthed "wow" as he grabbed another pair of beers. One for him and one for me. We sat down facing each other. We started to talk about what we like and things like that.

STEVE'S POV
As we kept talking more about what he liked, it seemed like no one else mattered. This thought came to my brain and I didn't let off it. Would it be worth it if I gave him a chance?

EDDIE'S POV
Steve started to smoke and offered me a cigarette. "You want one man?"

"sure"

"does Val smoke?"

I chuckled. "Oh yeah"

"She doesn't seem like she does"

What does that mean. "Yeah, and it's funny because she hated when I would smoke in her room back in middle until 8th-" as I realized.

Val would always nag me about me smoking. She hated seeing me smoking, until she smoked with me. She started to smoke in 8th grade. Before we arrive, she said something about bad memories in 8th grade. Was this what she meant? It couldn't be. Eddie, you're overthinking.

"Until 8th what?"

"Until 8th grade. That's the year she started to smoke"

"looks like I started to smoke the same year as Val"

I chuckled at his comment.

VAL'S POV
Talking with these girls wasn't boring as I thought it'd be. I kept looking over at Eddie and Steve just to see them laughing. I honestly was happy for Eddie.

"So val, what if we go to our boyfriends"

I looked at her confused. "Eddie is not my boyfriend but my best friend"

"same thing" Barb added

"Not helping" I said with a forced smiled.

"you'll be okay here alone, Barb?"

"Yeah I'll be fine"

As we approached them I cleared my throat. This was my way to warn Eddie to not smile a lot since Nancy is here. I sat down next to Eddie, and Nancy sat next to Steve. Maybe it was me, but Steve looked uncomfortable.

"Nance, meet Eddie"

Eddie just gave her a quick smile.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Music" Eddie answered

"It looks like there isn't more beers"

"hey nance, there's more in the fridge, can you bring them?"

she nodded.

"I'll come with you" I volunteered.

We got up to get the beers but I did it so Eddie could have a few minutes of happiness. As Nance, passed me the beers, I glanced at Steve and Eddie. How can I'm the only one that sees how they look at one another. Yes, Steve is dating Nancy, but my gut tells me they won't last. I just know Eddie and Steve will end up together. I just know it.

"Looks like that's it"

"let's go back then"

"We're back" I said passing a beer to Eddie as Nance passed one to Steve.

"I'll go give a beer to Barb"

We nodded.

"Tommy, you want a beer?" as I offered it to him.

He took it. "I'll accept anything from you" making Carol scoff.

Carol looked pissed at me. "why are you talking to my boyfriend?"

"Because I can? and it's just beer, chill."

"Carol, relax"

"You've been eyeing her since she got here"

"because she's hot"

Was Carol really trying to start an argument because of Tommy. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't want anything with your boyfriend"

I looked at Eddie and he just laughed. He thought the same thing as me. She was delusional.

"You're just jealous that every guy wants me and you're just a whore"

Steve looked embarrassed. Nancy and Barb looked entertained. Tommy enjoyed the show his girlfriend was putting. Eddie was debating whether I would punch her or not.

"apparently not your boyfriend."

"what"

"well, you said that all guys want to be with you, which I find that impossible to believe but since your boyfriend here has been eyeing me all night, he wants me instead of you, his girlfriend"

"she got you good Carol" Steve added.

"well, at least I have a boyfriend"

This girl is drunk or stupid or both. I could say I don't need a guy, which is true but I also enjoy annoying people. "Who says I don't"

This caught Tommy's and Eddie's attention.

I turned to face Eddie. I leaned for a hug but I whispered "I'm so sorry Edds"

He quickly understood and thankfully played along. He grabbed me cheek and we lean in to kiss. Just a peck.

Steve looked furious and Carol stood up, silently.

"you're dating the freak?" Tommy asked

"as a matter of fact, yes I am" as I held Eddie's hand.

Steve clenched his jaw and I quickly let go of Eddie's hand.

"that's disappointing to hear. You could do so much better" Tommy added

"You're the better option?" I scoffed

Eddie put his hands around my shoulder.

"Oh yeah"

Eddie was going to answer him but I stopped him. "I prefer Eddie over you, he's definitely a better boyfriend."

Steve cleared his throat.

"And something tells me that Eddie is better at you in every aspect, including in bed"

If Tommy wasn't furious now, he sure was now.
My comment made Carol laughed a little. "We're leaving" he said as he got up. Carol was relieved

"I see you tomorrow" Steve said but Tommy ignored him

"Nance, Barb, come here!" I shouted waving my hands.

As soon as we heard the front door close, Eddie removed his arms around my shoulders.

"That was awesome" Barb added as they approached us.

"Just to clarify, we are not dating, but I do love annoying people"

"Yeah, that's your specialty" Eddie mumbled

Steve looked relieved.

"It looked real to me" Nancy said causing Steve to clench his jaw once again.

"So you've been best friends since forever?" Barb asked.

"Yeah" we answered

"Do you ever fight."

"No, but we annoy each other daily. Now that I think about it, we don't fight, but in middle school we had this big fight though." Eddie said

I looked at Eddie and started to laugh. "Oh yeah, I remember that."

Eddie joined my laughter.

It's funny to think how we're here now laughing about it. Back then I thought Eddie was a traitor.

*BEGINNING OF FLASHBACK*
-MENTIONS OF ED/SH- SKIP TO THE END OF THE FLASHBACK IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE-
STILL VAL'S POV

"are you done ignoring me" Eddie said

"I don't know what you mean" as I attempted to close my room's door but Eddie stopped it. I just threw my backpack in my bed.

"bullshit. You ignored me all day in school"

I walked over to the pantry and Eddie put his backpack in the floor. He followed me.

"Val. I don't know what I did wrong. Just talk to me"

I scoffed. "seriously?" as I turned around to face him. "you told my aunt about my issues"

"they're not just fucking issues. Call it what it is"

"and what that might be?"

"an eating disorder dammit"

"It's not that deep. You smoke and I'm not running up to your uncle telling him about it"

He scoffed. "Those are two different things. You can't judge me when you've recently been smoking"

I thought he didn't know.

"Don't act surprise, I've seen you high in certain classes"

I was surprised.

"Look Val, you're one of the best things to happen to me. I love you, I love my best friend. AND I CARE ABOUT YOU DAAMIT"

I was shocked and I felt tears running down my cheeks. "Well, you accomplished nothing. My aunt called me an attention whore. She says I deserve this"

His eyes were filled with guilt and sudden rage.

"I didn't know" as he started to cry

"it doesn't matter"

"You've changed in the past few weeks. What's wrong.? Please talk to me"

I simply turned around. "Fuck off"

"Don't turn your back on me" as he grabbed my wrist.

I winced in pain as I tried hiding my arm. It caught his attention. I was now facing him once again, shielding my arm.

"Val?" as his voice cracked.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes "don't"

He grabbed my arm and finally looked at the cuts I've made to myself. "Jesus H Christ"

I can't tell why I did this. That man made me feel dirty from the inside out, and I want to be free of the pain.

Eddie looked at me hurting. His eyes were asking why I did this.He simply back away turning his back to me.

"I can't turn my back on you, but you can? Say something!"

He stopped backing away and clench his jaw.
"what the fuck am I supposed to say?"

"anything"

He turned around to face me. "Fine, don't tell what's wrong, I'm good with that BUT VAL UNDERSTAND YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF!!"

I just scoffed. "No one will care"

He looked horrified. "I CARE, I DO, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND"

"I should never have become your friend. The friend of the-" I stopped before I said it. I never meant to say that.

"finish the sentence"

"I didn't mean it"

"you don't want to be the freak's friend" as he got his backpack from the floor.

"Eddie"

"No it's fine, I should go" as I heard his voice cracking again. "I don't think I should be here, since you clearly don't want to be around me, go ahead and continue hurting yourself, what do I care"

I know he didn't mean those last words but it still hurt me. I felt my world crushing down. "Fine, just go" as I looked at him furiously. As I heard the door close I yelled "I hate you" as I fell to the ground sobbing. I didn't hear the door getting opened but I felt a hug. It was Eddie.

"I didn't mean it"

I just hugged him tightly and sobbed. "Eddie I can't, I just can't anymore"

He didn't let me go. "I know you are pain, and fine don't talk to me about it, but it hurts me seeing you destroy yourself"

I didn't know I needed those words. After losing my sister, I lost the will to live but it turns out there's at least someone that does care about me.
Eddie. "I just wish I didn't have to carry this pain with me" as I broke off the hug.

"You don't have to. I'm always here"

I looked at him with a weak smile.

"I'm your best friend until the end" as he put our foreheads close.

After that we didn't talked much in school because Eddie felt like he should give me space. Every day though, he'd leave me little notes, asking me how I was, that he loved me, or little drawings. I kept every single note. After a while, we started to hang more in school but I hid the fact that I was still cutting from him. He just thought I was smoking. Just like him.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
EDDIE'S POV
I knew what fight she meant, but I don't why it's funny. I remember everything of that day, and it's not exactly a happy memory.

"so where do you guys live" Nancy asked

"in the trailer park" Val answered as she grabbed another beer.

"The one near my house?" Steve added.

We nodded

"Our trailers are basically to the entrance, and next to each other"

"that seems fun. Having your best friend live next to you" Barb added

"It is" I answered

"We should play truth or dare" Nancy said

We all agreed. After a few rounds, the last round was for Val.

"Val, truth or dare"

"dare"

"I dare you to jump in the pool"

I got worried. She doesn't know how to swim.

"Fine" as she looked at me.

I shook my head no as she put down her beer. "why" I mumbled.

She jumped in and instead of getting out, she stayed underwater.

"Son of a"

"Looks like she's a good swimmer" Nancy said as I got up, leaving my beer behind.

"bitch"

"Eddie calm down,"

"She can't swim" as I took my jacket off.

"I'll hold that for you" Steve offered.

"This is so stupid" I could take off my shoes, but what if Val is dying. "This is so stupid" as I jump in the pool. I swam to her getting to the top.

"Dude, what the hell"

"You can't swim and you were down there forever. I thought you were drowning"

She chuckled. How is this funny. "Edds, I know how to swim"

I looked at her confused. "No you don't"

"I learned last year in summer camp, I thought I told you"

"Are you serious? Val Anderson, I literally jumped in fully clothed"

"So did I" she said as she got out. "But Steve is holding your jacket"as I got out of the pool.

Val knows I crafted my jacket. It took me a while to finish it and she also knows I won't ruin it.

"I got some clothes you can borrow" Nancy said to Val, as they left to go inside.

"Here man" as Steve handed my jacket back.

"Thanks"

"I have some spare clothes, you're soaking wet"

I nodded. As we were leaving, Barb spoke up.

"Steve, can you tell Nancy I'm leaving, it's getting late"

He nodded.

"My room is this way" as Steve walked up the stairs.

From all things, stairs. I felt like a broken pipe. I was leaving a trail of water in the way. This house was big. As soon we were in the top of the stairs, I saw like a million doors down the hall.

"Wait here" as he opened a door to his room I'm guessing.

"sure man"

"I'm going to get the clothes" as he left the room. I came closer to window and saw Barb getting up from her chair. I decided to close the blinds.

Steve came in quickly afterwards.

"Here" as he handed me a big t shirt. "I don't have any spare jeans or pants though, sorry about that"

"It's fine" as I grabbed the t shirt. "Besides, I think these jeans dry quick"

"I should go"

"you can stay," why would I say that.
"I'm just changing my shirt"

STEVE'S POV
I honestly didn't expect that answer from Eddie. As he took his shirt off, I turned away out of respect. I couldn't help but glimpse at his back. That was a good back. STEV CONTROL YOURSELF.

"can you hold my wet shirt" as I turned around to grabbed it.

I was too close to him as he put the t shirt on. The room suddenly turned hot. We looked at each other not saying a word. The more I looked at his lips, my urge to kiss Eddie grew. Out of nowhere, I did it. I smashed my lips into his causing him to backup against the wall and it felt good kissing him. He looked surprised at my action but instead of pulling away he kissed back. I dropped his shirt to the floor as I grabbed his cheeks. Did he like me back? Or was this just something of the heat of the moment? I felt like we were getting carried away but it felt so good.
Sudden guilt came over me, Nancy was downstairs. I broke off the kiss.

"What was that?" Eddie asked panting for air

"a mistake"

"what?" as he looked at me, hurting.

"you heard me"

"I didn't kiss you. You did"as he kneeled down to get his shirt.

"I got carried away. It was a mistake" as he got up

"wow"

"look, Nancy is downstairs. She happens to be my girlfriend and doesn't deserve this. I lov- like her, and I like her a lot"

"then you shouldn't have kissed me" as he pushed me away.

"Eddie wait" I whispered yelled as he stormed off.

EDDIE'S POV
Was Steve serious? A mistake. Fucking bullshit. Why would he kiss me then.

"hey your finally here," Nancy said looking at Steve.

I didn't notice he was behind me.

"It's 12 am, we should go" Val added and I nodded.

"Yeah, we totally should." as I looked at Steve.

"It was nice meeting you Nance" as she extended her hand to Nancy.

"I could say the same thing about you" as Nancy greeted her hand.

I put my hand around Val's waist as he walked to the door. Steve waved bye, but I ignored him. As we left, I slammed the door.

"what was that" as we started to walk home.

"what was what?"

"drop the act" as she pointed my arm around her waist.

I totally forgot about that. "It's nothing" as I retrieved my arm from her waist.

"You didn't even said bye to either of them. You look pissed.

"I don't look, I am pissed"

"Spill then"

"He kissed me"

Val stopped walking. "SERIOUSLY"

I nodded embarrassedly.

"how can you be mad about that" as she started to walk again.

"I'm not mad that he kissed me. In fact, it felt good. It's what he said afterwards"

"what did he say"

"that it was a mistake" as I clenched my jaw

"Ohhh"

"Now you get it"

"well fuck him, he doesn't deserve you"

I chuckled a little.

"I could punch him for hurting your feelings?"

My eyes widen. "Don't"

"Fine, fine, he's safe, until further notice"

I glanced at her.

"What" as she shrugged her shoulders. "you could change your mind"

"I won't" as I took off my jacket.

"Here" as I handed my jacket to her. She took it but refused to put in on.

"you've been shivering since we got out of Steve's house."

"It's your jacket. I couldn't"

"Val, I want you to wear it. It's freezing cold, don't be a hard head, and just put it on" as she put on.

"Look there was no need. We're home"

I just rolled my eyes.

"Can I stay with you tonight? I don't want to deal with my aunt right now"

"Val, you never have to ask" as I opened the door.

"Looks my uncle it's not here yet" as Val walked in. I proceeded to close the door.

"I'm getting a beer, you want one" as Val walked towards the fridge.

"Yeah. I'll be in the couch"

She opened the fridge and two out. "Here," as she handed me the beer. I held her beer as she sat down next me. She rest her head against my shoulder as I keep drinking. I couldn't help but look at her.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just look beautiful"

She instantly got up and I followed. "You are drunk"

I smirked as I got close to her face. Too close I may add. Our lips were inches away and she rolled my eyes. It feel like the oxygen left the room and I needed to close the gap between our lips. I knew I would regret my actions the next day, but as Steve said, I'm getting carried away. It's just something of the heat of the moment. I closed the gap between our lips by kissing her. I first kissed her softly but I started to kiss her more passionately. I felt like she was fighting me but gave in and kissed me back instead.

We walked to our room, not breaking the kiss.
"Are you sure about this Val?"

"Yeah totally" she said kissing me in the neck.

This was going to be mistake.

—————————————————————————
DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES <33

Word count: 5,624

A/N: First of all thank you so much for 2.55k reads. I still don't believe that people actually read my story😭. Secondly, this chapter is extra long because I felt you guys needed for waiting like two weeks for this chapter to get out. I will try to write often but I'm not promising anything. I'm finally a junior, and sadly I do get homework assignments and until now I've been turning everything in and on time. I hope I keep up. I am working on chapter 4 as I post this. Have a good day/night.

Love, G.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
623K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
124K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
959K 31.9K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...