Cuddle Weather // Larry

By BlindBirdy

Living in a flat together and the rainy weather of Manchester will bring two souls closer, in cravings of war... More

The Cold Within
Cupcake
Sweaters
Hot Chocolate
Movie and Cats
Letters
Coffee Break
Stay In Bed
Spot Lights
Fireworks

Trailer

2.8K 54 9
By BlindBirdy

...

Living in a flat together and the rainy weather of Manchester will bring two souls closer, in cravings of warmth and love...Into something more than a seven years old friendship or maybe more than a hidden feeling of love, maybe they are in a journey to finding a person and a place to call their HOME.

Harry: Painter
Louis: Drama teacher

Meet at Leeds when they where young became friends, moved in at Princess Park/Manchester together to follow college. 7 years later they're still close best friends...until one harsh October...when the weather starts to get cold...and seemingly cuddly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 311 51
This story takes place in early 2017 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life events as it's all for fun x Larry stylinson s...
756 4 14
Harry is living with his best friend during their gap year and they just so happen to meet some new people around their age on a night out who are al...
2.6K 74 15
What if Harry and Louis had been best friends from the very beginning? What if they had grown up together? Loved each other since before X factor? Wh...
235 10 2
It is the Christmas holidays, Harry's favourite time of the year. He is supposed to spend it working, reading his favourite French poetry and watchin...