Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

51. Hand In Hand

2.2K 133 20
By _amxnx_

_

"Jimin..." You say his name with such a soft voice that it freezes Jimin in his place. It was no regular Jimin, it was a different one. He could feel it through your tone.

Hell, he didn't know he'd like his name so much called until now.

You picked on his sleeve with your two fingers, pulling him a little closer to you. Your head was hung low. Your bangs hiding your face.

His heart fluttered.

"I remember..." You mumble in a low voice. Half of your sentence becomes inaudible because of the sudden splattering of rain.

Jimin bends his head near your face to hear you clearly, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you" He asks for you to repeat it as you feel a shudder in your shoulders because of the proximity.

Clutching your fingers tight on his sleeve you gain confidence to repeat what you just said as he waits for your words to come out.

Raising your head a little you bring your lips closer to his ear, "I remembered everything about the night I was drunk."

He pauses.

Retracting your face from the closeness you stand straight, your fingers still tucked on his sleeve.

He doesn't utter a word. He was simply quiet after the confession you made. You were feeling all sorts of things right now. Was it right to say it to him? Or did he forget about it? Or he didn't like taking out the topic because maybe he didn't like that night?

Whatever might be the reason, you had to apologize to him for all the things you did that night. It was embarrassing to recollect all the things you did but it did have some good memories to thank him for.

He was still quiet and this time it was you who had to take the initiative to talk first.

"About that night... I'm sorry I created such a fuss. I made you help me wash up, made you prepare Ramen, teased you so much, and didn't even thank you for what all you did. I-I just-"

And suddenly you stopped speaking when Jimin's fingers met yours. The fingers that were before tucked on his sleeve were getting intertwined with his fingers. His other hand reaches for your hand.

His hands were too soft. They caressed your fingers, slowly warming them up.

"So you are not angry at me anymore?" He utters in a slow tone that your heart hurts.

The rain had no meaning to stop, in the whole area there was no one. Just your car, a quiet garden, you and Jimin standing under the sheld of your house roof together with your hands together as if you both were the only humans existing on this planet.

He still thought you were angry at him which you weren't and it all finished the moment you sat in his car.

This time you bring some guts to meet his eyes and to your astonishment he was already looking at you with so much love, so many apologies, and so much guilt that you wanted to bury yourself in the ground.

Yes, it was really hard to look him in the eye but this time there were no excuses you had to face this.

"No," You look away at that instant feeling the heat of these eyes on you. Failing miserably in holding eye contact with him.

But he didn't question anything. His fingers still carefully held yours.

You try again but this time with no eye contact, "I'm not angry at you, you did what you had to, you liked me and I should've known clearly what to expect and not expect from you but despite that..." You fold your fingers in his, "...You didn't stop me from liking Jungkook, you simply took care of me, waiting, and not forcing any kind of emotions on me."

A tear slowly forms in your eyes, "I'm so sorry for hurting you, I'm still immature when it comes to feelings, I shouldn't have blamed you. It must've hurt you so much-"

Leaving one of the hands he palms your head, slowly caressing it "You know..." he slips his hand on your cheek, "...none of that matters to me, what matters is that you are happy," he wipes away the tear falling off your eye, "So, don't cry, please?"

Giving him a subtle nod, you take a deep breath standing still. He watches you calm down, slowly bringing back his hands to himself.

"So... are you going to tease me again for the wrong pin or should we respectfully go in?" He jokes, "Or if you want to stand here I am ready for that too."

You smile, punching his arm. "Stop," you twist your mouth, "We're going inside or if you want to catch a cold be my guest." You tease as he lets out a gasp.

"So mean of you." He places his hand on his chest, acting dramatic all of a sudden, "I'm so offended Y/n."

"Uh-huh?" You question as he laughs at your response, "Alright, kidding." He holds your nose, "If it means catching cold standing with you all by my side, I'm all in."

Scrunching your nose, you slap his hand, "Shut up" and giggle typing down the numbers to get in while Jimin folds his arms watching you blushing and smiling.

You were smiling because of him and it was the happiest thing that has ever happened to him. If he looked back, he could never imagine any of this happening.

Alas, some things weren't always impossible to occur. If they tried hard anything was possible. And Jimin was happy as hell that his hard work was finally coming to show.

You were opening your heart to him and he wanted nothing more.

+++

"I'll bring something for you to wear"

Jimin nodded taking a seat and looking around your house, which was as same as before, the memories of him with you gushing in his heart, peeking at the kitchen he smiled to his ears, remembering the scenes of you both that occurred there.

You were cute when you were drunk and he was determined by one thing and that was that he could never let you drink with anybody else, they didn't deserve to see that version of you, none of them, not even him but he did and God he was so lucky.

"Hey," You came in, in your cream nightdress while brushing your hair with the towel.

Well, it wasn't just a simple nightdress, it was in cream and he mustn't say this but he loved cream on you so badly then he would want to rip his eyes out.

You were divine, cute, and everything he would dare not touch. Although what you wore was a simple silk top and pants he still felt a thousand butterflies flowing through his stomach.

"Is this okay for you?" You took him out of his trance forwarding the clothes at him as his eyes immediately lay on the cloth as if not prepared to meet your eyes.

"Thanks" he takes the clothes and takes a good look at them. There was a dark blue oversized hoodie and grey sweatpants with men's underwear laying beneath.

And his cheeks blushed more as he got up from the couch, how did you have men's clothing in your home?

If he could recollect it well, your parents rarely visited Korea, at least he never saw them in any of the parent's meetings or any functions held in the school.

"It's my brother's" You spoke up, "He's two years older than me" You step up to him, "And he comes by here whenever he comes to Korea"

"You got a brother?" Jimin asked curiously as you grinned, raising your palm and calling him closer to you, squinting his brows he came closer.

"It's a secret" You whisper as he looks at you taking in the new information, but instantly blushing at the close contact, "W-why?" He looked away showing his ears to you for you to continue further,

"Because he's a k-pop singer" You whisper back and he stands jaw dropped,

"NO WAY" he surprisingly stands away with his hands covering his mouth,

"Is it Hyunjin?" He murmurs carefully, curious about the result as you stand wide eyes too,

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

And he laughs holding his stomach and then clapping his hands together excitedly, "I was always wondering why he looked like you" he sees you controlling his laughter,

"Trust me, he always unknowingly reminded me of you and I kinda liked watching him, you both got the same nose I swear..." and he bit his lips in, realizing he spoke too much.

Giggling, you slapped his arm, "You got good eyes" You continue giggling as Jimin couldn't help but admire you, laughing and being happy.

You sniff on your running nose as Jimin bites down on his lips looking at you, you were going to catch cold and hot ramen would solve everything.

"I'll change and come," He said as you got down and nodded watching him go to one of the nearest rooms.

+++

Serving the hot bowls filled with ramen you place down the chopsticks at the huge glass table as Jimin sat helping you place them properly, "I could've helped you" he purported guilty as you tsk' taking your seat opposite to him, "It's time I pay back your favor of taking me back home safe"

And he hummed quietly as you smile at him.

There was silence taking over and you just wanted to break it down, the unordinary feeling floating in the room.

"So you work in a cafe?" You ask as Jimin nods, "Yeah, after school" he picks up his glass, "Need to earn money ya know"

You hear him, watching him drink water, "Is it hard?" You ask, "I mean earning by yourself?"

Jimin places down the glass and meets your eyes, "I guess"

Your gaze softens at him, "What about your parents?"

He plays with the tablecloth, "They're in Busan"

You nod, not asking more, he was pretty much just answering your questions and maybe you were just pushing his buttons, maybe not talking about this was good.

"So..." Jimin takes the lead this time, "What about your parents?"

This wasn't something that you expected him to ask,

"My parents..." You shrug, "Don't know" you chuckle resting your chin on your palm, "They keep traveling from country to country often, so I don't know where they are or when they come,"

He hums scratching his neck, "My parents you know..." he continues, "They live with my aunt" he bites down on his lips guilty, "We got bankrupt and I have been busy here paying off loans for them"

"I'm sorry" You mumble, "But you know..." You take a deep breath speaking in concern, "If you need a shoulder to cry on or vent on, I'm here"

Jimin just blinks as you lick your lips, "I mean, it's my turn to help you as a friend too since you helped me too,"

You clear up for him, "I- I mean I know you got a lot of friends to vent on or something I just want to be of some help let it be just ranting or anything"

You sigh, getting up from your chair and sitting just beside him as Jimin watches you come and sit beside him, "Let's start with this..."

"Do you wanna be my friend?"

He blinks, "Huh?"

♡♡♡

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 11.1K 43
passed down like folk songs, our love lasts so long draco malfoy x fem oc hockey au social media x real life lowercase intended started: 4.26.23 fini...
5.7K 433 13
He stood under the heavy uncontrollable rain, his back leaning onto a building as he covered his head with his hoodie. Tears rolled down his cheeks...
62.1K 1.9K 15
After the betrayal by her fiancΓ©e, Y/N is determined to make it on her own! She decided that she would rather be alone than have another broken heart...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...