My secret therapist

By Tythoughtslol

Maisly Ravera, 25. Far from home, with a man she * 𝙩𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™©* she loved and who she * 𝙩𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™©* lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Announcement!

27

243 4 0
By Tythoughtslol

Maisly Ravera

I woke up before Amir of course and I was cleaning downstairs and then I decided to get him some water and a Tylenol cause baby that headache is coming.

I walked upstairs with them both in my hand and placed them on the bedside table and as I was about to walk away he grabbed my arm

"Your up" I say and he smiled weakly . "I need to talk to you .. sit down please .." he says sitting up and I sigh thinking about it and was about to sit beside him but he pulled me onto his lap.

"Here not on the bed my love " he says kissing my cheek. "What do you need to talk about .. " I say not looking at him.

"How are you feeling ?" He asked me and I got memories of him asking me this when we had therapy sessions.

"I'm okay.. beside the fact my cycle is on and my stomach is killing me .. I'm ok.. still mad at you" I say folding my arms across my chest.

He takes a deep breath and rub unrecognizable shapes on my hip as he held me on his leg. "I'm sorry .. I promise you that we weren't doing anything.. she was just getting closer as you walked into the room and once you walked out she tried to get me to sit back down but I went after you.. why would I cheat on you my love... I promise I wasn't feeding into whatever she had planned she was up on me at the wrong time and that's just what you seen" he said and I roll my eyes.

"Okay.. so why the fuck didn't you tell her to get away or lightly push her away! You have a fucking girlfriend Amir no other woman other than me should be that close to you.. the fuck were you thinking in the moment .. if you would have addressed her the way you do to everyone else this wouldn't be happening " I say kinda tearing up. Just thinking about this reminds me of my time with my ex..

"Baby look .. it happens all so fast even the part where you walked in . It all happened within the span of 5 seconds I promise it did.. at the moment I was thinking what the fuck is she doing and was literally about to tell her to get away from me but when you walked in I seen you and realize from your view it looked different .. trust me .. I will never cheat on the girl who saved my life and that I love so much.." he says as I tear fell out of my eye and onto his leg.

"Baby please don't cry come here " he says turning me around so I straddle him. I fucking hate letting people seeing me cry so I covered my face as I leaned against his body. "I love you so much I'll never cheat on you.. I literally want to have a nice future with you ... plan a beautiful wedding that your looking forward to with your favorite hobby's and colors and go on a nice honeymoon to a place we both never been . Come back home and eventually through the years and have little mini us.. and have us chasing them around the house naked cause they don't want a diaper on. He says as I let out a little cry laugh. 

"I wanna have the best future with you ok .. I'll never do that to you.. your toooo special and important to my life.. if I lose you I wouldn't have my 5 kids by you" he says chuckling as I laughed a little . I hit his shoulder and say " 5 kids plus you and I'll be the one leaving " and lay against his chest as he pecked my forehead multiple times

"I love you Maisly " he says as he made me look him in his eyes. "I love you even more Amir " I say and he kisses my forehead and pushed my head back down so I could rest on him.

"Wanna know something?" He says and I sit up curiously on him . "What is it ?" I ask

"You yelled at me last night ... I almost cried ... you never yell at me.. my heart was broken.." he says and I almost laugh.

"I'm sorry baby .." I say hugging him cause he look like he was about to cry again. "You almost made a grown man cry.. I was hurt" he says again. "Okayyy! Baby I'm sorry .. you was making me frustrated and I'm on my period so my head was everywhere.. and since when do you cry when I yell.. last time I yelled you fucked me cause of it" I mumbled the last part.

"Yea and I was thinking bout fucking you again but you were tired and Aw your on your period?" He says rubbing my stomach. "Yes and it hurts so fucking bad and when kylan said you wasn't trying to go home unless it was with me . I had to roll out of bed" I say and he chuckled "I'm sorry " he says rubbing my back like a baby.

"It's okay as long as I got my big teddy bear with me " I say then kiss his lips but when I pulled away he bit my lip softly then laid back making me fall with him.

"I want a apology present from you my love " he says softly gripping my ass. "I'm not riding you especially while the girls are here your crazy " I say and he huffs.

"Sooo when they leave?" He ask smiling and I giggled. "Autumn is here with you therefore you will have to leave for her to leave so it won't happen unless she's out with a friend or he ask her to watch leila while he goes to work and unfortunately .... he don't go back to work for like a week" I say bending down getting close to his face " so sorry love " I say teasing him.

"Ughhh Maisly yo.. stop doing that " he whines and I just laughed. "We can be quiet .. well I can I don't know about you" he smirks while biting his lip.

I roll my eyes and scoff. "I can be quiet too.. your the loud one . 'Oh fuck baby , yea keep going baby ' like you don't moan and grunt into my ear" I teased him by mocking him as he laughed.

"Well let's test ourselves and see who's going to be the loudest and whoever lose has to give the other head ?" He says and I raise my eyebrow

"You say that like you did this shit before .. let me find out you lied about fucking random women and finna use their ideas on me ?" I say about to get off but he holds me back down.

"Girl chill out . It was just an observation.. you lucky they here I'll be fucking the- sissy leila wants you " autumn says from behind us.

"Okay I'm coming my love " I say getting off his lap. "Control your sunshine and you forgot. I'm on my cycle. " I say rubbing my hand across it as I get off which makes him tighter and I laugh silently.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask bending down to her . " my tummy hurts and I want my daddy " she cried as I picked her up. "Aww baby ... I'm sorry darling he's at work he's going to be here soon.." I say even though he left almost a hour ago.

"Here you want to lay down and watch a movie with me and mir mir ?" I say and she nod while sobbing into my shoulder.

I walk back to the room but I forgot he may be jerking off his horny dick. "Baby are you .. dressed ?" I say and he opens the door. Guess he decided not to do anything.

"What's up ?" He ask as he seen me carrying my niece . "Her stomach hurts and she wants her dad but ya know..... so I told her we can watch a movie with you and that's what she wanted to do so get comfy teddy bear " I giggled as he shook his head and laughed.

I crawled on the bed and sat in the middle with her still laying on me . "Come sit here lei " he says to her and she lays between me and him. Leila loves him .. shawty wanna take my man like girl bye your literally like 3 months in the head

"Where's autumn?" He asked . "On the phone in her room " I say and he raise his eyebrow and about to get up. "Sit your ass down she's fine .. yes she's on the phone with a boy leave her alone " I say and he huffs like a child .

"Baby please .. don't do this again.." I say getting tired of him treating her like she don't need to grow up.. I understand he wants to protect her but she need to encounter boys more so she can see how some of them are rude, predator, nice and respectful everyone is different and she's eventually going to have to know how to deal with all types cause we're not going to always be there.

I look over at him who looks like his brain is just ticking and going off . I lean over and grab his face and kiss his lips which turned into a make out kiss instead of a peck.

"I love you okay?" I say to him as his arm went around my shoulder and he kissed my cheek . "I love you too baby girl " he says and I rest my head on his shoulders

Hours later ..

Autumn eventually came in the room with us as we all watched the movie bad guys . It was a pretty funny cartoon and it felt like I had kids and a husband .. is this what's it's going to be like with him... giggles and laughing while all laying together watching this tv?

If so.. I'm ready for it.

Amir Valentino

I look over at the girls... my girls seeing they were all sleeping . I was laying in the middle as my beautiful girlfriend was on my left cuddled into my body and my arm wrapped around her as my little sister was laying on my chest while holding leila in her arms who was also laying on my body .

I just chuckled to myself and took a picture of all of us together. They all make me happy... leila .. the love she gives me makes me feel like I have my own daughter who loves me so much .. she brings so much joy to me.. she makes me feel what having a daughter feels like and I can't wait to get that far with Maisly and have children with her.

Myra .. my sweet little sister. Even though we're years apart she always makes me happy and boost my moods by thousands.. she recks my nerves a lot but I love every single moment of it cause it's only a reason to get closer. She growing up on me right in front of my eyes. I'm glad I took her in to live with me and she will forever be living with me cause I love her. When I was told she 'died' I lost it .. everything.. my mental health was horrible I thought I was going to have to quit my job cause of how bad my thoughts got to me . Now that I know she is alive she's not doing nothing but making me happier along with ..

Maisly.. I'm in love with this woman so much she don't know.. I know I told her I'm in love with her but it's showing through my actions even more. I want to travel with her I want to exploit different foods and stuff with her I want to surprise her with things she would least expect. She literally saved my life as I was saving hers.. God put us together for a reason. I can't wait to make her my wife already and have the most beautiful kids with her and have the most beautiful memories with my beautiful girl..

————————————————————-

The end was improvise and me personally I think i didn't pretty darn good ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 27
"π˜•π˜°π˜Έ 𝘐 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘒 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘀𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢︱𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘐 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢 ︱𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘡, 30 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘡𝘴 οΏ½...
1.4M 24.8K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’—π’π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’ π’”π’„π’π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’Š " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ ? " "𝑢𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’“π’š π’…π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’šπ’π’–'𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’ŠοΏ½...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
4.6K 229 34
[Target- 1k followers in 2024?] Girls are bound to fall for red flags, so does Avantika. But before she realises, it's too late. He changed her,not...