๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ | ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...

By slashfilms

Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that mig... More

Information
1. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
2. The Man With the Machete
3. Kill em'
4. Drown
5. Figure it out
6. First Impressions
7. First Time Meeting
8. Sarah
9. Pouring Outside
10. A Simple Afternoon
11. Horror Movies
12. The Cleaning Squad
13. Basement
14. Almost Back to Normal
15. Escape, or Don't
16. Never Leaving
17. Heading to the City
18. First Kisses, More Fights
19. Going Out(Side)
20. Outside Encounters
21. Dinner Discussions
22. Gas Station (Pt 1)
23. Gas Station (Pt 2)
25. Movies and Bargaining
26. Freedom?
Sequel?!
100k Reads!

24. Back Home

4K 127 131
By slashfilms

2nd Person POV:
When you and Billy both see your guy's house at the end of the street, and you both feel relief. But even though you were at home, you had a feeling that this wouldn't stop here– that something else was about to happen– something bad. Maybe I'm just ovethinking it.

When Billy pulls the driveway, you can already predict the killers worry. "Okay," Billy exhales. "Be prepared to be hit by a storm of questions. " You giggle. "I'll be okay..! But I don't think that I can say the same for you.." you mumble the last part. Billy chuckles. "Yeah, they're going to be FURIOUS." You nod your head in agreement, and Billy unlocks the car doors.

You and Billy both leave his car and proceed to approach the house with caution. Billy stays in front, just in case one of the killer's try to attack.

Quietly, Billy turns the door handle, and the door creaks open. That's weird, it's unlocked. The light from the outside let a little light in, revealing the empty hallway, but it's still hard to see what's inside. No one appears to be in the house. At least, that's what you think.

Billy enters the house, and you follow close behind him as you grip the back of his white t-shirt. He slightly turns around and flicks on the lights. You hear him groan in annoyance and you peek to see who's there.

"Jason!" You cheerfully exclaim, letting go of Billy and practically jumping into Jason's arms. His eyes light up with joy as he embraces you protectively. "...where were.. you?" he mutters, petting your head. You look up at Jason, then glance back at Billy. He's giving you a, Make something up look. You turn your head back to Jason.

"No where?" Oh no, why did I make it sound like a question–?! That will totally give it away— quick! Smile! You give him an innocent smile and laugh it off. Your eyes then drift to a figure behind Jason. The person moves out of the shadows, and you see that it's Brahms.

"Hi, Brahms..!" You give him a wave, still in Jason's arms. The man doesn't give you any sort of reaction, he just moves closer. Brahms still needs some warming up to me... that's okay!

You look up and give Brahms a toothy grin. He tilts his head to the side a bit before patting your head.

Suddenly, you hear some commotion from outside of the house. You turn your body to see, but when the door flies open, you already know who is there. All the killers, looking out of breath and exhausted. They're eyes widen when they see you. You remove yourself from Jason's arms to face them all.

You wave and begin saying, "Hel–" you're cut off by Norman hugging you. "Where were you?" He worryingly asks as he grips your shoulders. Again, you make eye contact with Billy, and again, respond with a, "No where." That wasn't the answer they wanted.

Freddy puts one of his clawed hands on Billy's shoulder roughly, making him grimace. "Where were you and Y/n?" He asks in a firm tone. Billy looks up, his eyes dark. "It doesn't matter. We're back now, aren't we?" Freddy's grip tightens, making Billy wince. The others were becoming more irritated at Billy as well.

"Were you out fucking her?" Chucky says in an accusing tone, making your face turn red from the quick assumption. When he sees your reaction, he scowls at Billy. "You did?!" He snaps, making the others become more angry at Billy.

"Billy, is this true?" Hannibal chimes in, trying to hide his anger for Billy. He looks around at everyone and yells, "No! I didn't."

"Yeah, right!" Stu says, making Billy become furious with the killers. He looks like he's about to yell at all of them, so you decide to interfere.

"Me and Billy were stuck at the gas station!" You shout, putting the whole argument to a halt.

"We were told that you and Billy weren't there. What happened?" Carrie asks, her voice full of sympathy. "It's kind of complicated," you mumble, fiddling with the sleeve of your shirt. "That's quite alright. We have all day to discuss where you and Billy were," Hannibal smiles. "Okay," you softly say as Hannibal seats you in the living room. The others join you, some sitting on the sofas and some choosing to stand. When everyone is ready to listen you take a deep breath in and explain what had happened.

~~

It took you two and a half hours to fully explain what had happened, Billy also sharing his side of the story. He also got his injuries wrapped up so it doesn't get infected.

"I can't believe it. We were so stupid to believe Bo's lying mouth. 'Oh, I haven't seen Y/n and Billy. Are they okay?' I swear, the next time I see him I'm going to kill him!" Chucky rants.

You shake your head. "It's fine," you mumble. Your eyes make contact with Billy's and you quietly ask, "Are you okay though?" Billy pauses for a moment. He didn't expect you to really worry for him, but then again, you're a strange person.

Billy laughs, but you don't laugh back. You don't even smile. He clears his throat and mutters, "Yeah, I'm alright. It didn't even hurt." You know it hurt, but you don't know why he continues to lie.

Standing up abruptly, you say, "I'm going to go to my room," and walk away. You slowly trudge up the stairs and down the hall. You then get to your door. After taking a deep breath in, you decide to open your door. And to your amazement, it's spotless. Not a single book is misplaced, and not even your blankets are messed up. It's all exactly the same.

When you enter the room, you notice a few dirty footprints near the entrance. The footprints are large, so that makes it harder to distinguish who's it could be. A lot of the killers here wear big shoes. Guess I won't be solving this "mystery." It doesn't matter much to you anyways.

As you continue to advance into the room, you notice C/n resting peacefully on his cat bed. Someone must have moved it to my room. You smile at the thought and walk over to see C/n.

You sit cross-legged as you watch C/n very attentively. It doesn't last long before C/n sensed your presence, and when he does, he wastes no time in snuggling up next to you.

"I love you C/n," you mumble to the cat as you stroke his fur. The cat meows in response, making you adore him even more.

You continue to pet C/n for a bit, thinking about the situation that occurred a few hours ago. You're still in disbelief at what happened. But you stop reflecting on what happened when you suddenly hear footsteps in your doorway.

Turning slowly, you see Brahms awkwardly standing a few feet away from you. You smile. "Hi, Brahms..! Do you need something?" You stand up. He sucks in a breath before pointing to your stack of books on your dresser. You smile. "You want to read with me?" Brahms gives a quick nod and says, "Yes please."
"Okay, any book genres that you want to read?"
"...Anything is fine. You can pick for me."
You nod and walk over to your dresser. Scanning through your book options, you settle on Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. You think that Brahms will like it.

Gripping the book with joy, you trot over to Brahms, who's now patiently sitting on your bed  back pressed against the backboard.

You seat yourself right beside Brahms, plopping the book right into his lap. He picks it up and stares at it. He then hands it to you. "Can you read it to me?" He shyly asks you. Looking up at him, you smile. "Okay!"

Clearing your throat, you begin reading the story.

"1801. I have just returned from a visit to my landlord– the solitary neighbor that I shall be troubled with...."

You continue to read the story, trying your hardest to not pay too much attention to the fact that Brahms is staring down at you.

After reading a few chapters, you feel Brahms rest his head on top of yours, making you pause your reading for a moment. "Keep reading," Brahms quietly mumbles, sounding tired. "Okay," you gently reply and continue to read. It didn't take long after for Brahms to actually fall asleep. You kept reading until you began to hear the quiet snores escaping him. It can't hurt to have a small nap. So, you quietly shut the book and close your eyes. And after a minute of that, you slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~

Your eyes flutter open and you see Brahm's sitting at the edge of the bed watching you. You jolt upwards from the surprise. "Oh! Haha, you scared me," you tell him, holding your chest dramatically.

"Sorry," he apologizes. You shake your head. "No, no, it's alright," you reassure him. You stretch your arms out and yawn. "What time is it?" Brahms pauses and looks down at the cracked watch on his wrist before saying, "3:27." Your eyes widen as you mutter, "We were sleeping for a while." Brahms nods, but all of a sudden he stands straight up and darts to the window. "What's wrong?" You ask as you get up as well, going over to window. Your eyes widen when you see a person peeking through one of the windows. But not just any person... you see Lester. Lester Sinclair. There's no way he walked here by himself.. oh no. He must've took a ride in Billy's car!

You spin around and dart out the door and down the hall. You hear Brahms footsteps following close behind, but you don't stop and wait for him. You practically jump down the set of stairs and make your way to the front door.

"Y/n? Why are you in such a hurry?" You hear Hannibal ask you. You turn your head and hold your finger up to your mouth, whispering for him to be quiet. His mouth makes an 'O' shape as he proceeds to keep reading. You inhale and turn back to the door, turning the handle. Brahms is now behind you.

You slowly open the door a crack and your eyes instantly land on Lester, who's making his way around the house. In his hand appears to be a wrench. His eyes are more full of worry than it is of danger. You then see the back door of Billy's car wide open, meaning Lester was in the car with me and Billy the whole ride through. Creepy.

Slowly, you walk outside without Brahms, and cautiously move towards Lester. Maybe you might get lucky and be able to persuade him into leaving? Or even just getting him to explain what he wants. But you doubt either of them will happen (at least at immediately).

"Lester?" You call out, keeping a safe 10 feet away from the man. He spins towards your direction, shocked. "Oh..! Hey Y/n," he says, hiding the wrench behind his back. You smile. "Hi Lester... what are you doing out here?" He doesn't make eye contact with you, which makes him even more suspicious.

"I need you to come back down to the gas station," he replies, taking your wrist. You gently pull away. "Why?"
"I think you know why."
"Is this about Bo getting shot? I really didn't mean for it to happen, I swear." Lester has an upset look on his face. He doesn't seem to believe me.

"I just– I need to get you back to the gas station," Lester says, switching the topic. He grabs your wrist, this time with more force. You pull away harder.

"Why do I need to go there?" You ask with impatience. "You just have to. It's not my choice," he says as he reaches out for your hand. You move yourself back a bit. "No. I might go once you explain why I have to go there?" Lester looks frustrated as he sighs. "You really wanna know?" You nod eagerly.

"Well, Bo has a.. um, a thing, for you. And if that doesn't work out, then Vincent would like to turn you into one of his wax sculptures." What?! So, all those wax sculptures were PEOPLE?..

You stand there, not surprised at the explanation. Well, except for the wax sculpture part. That got you really freaked out.

"I don't want to go back now that you said that," you admit. "C'mon now, don't be like that. Cause' like I said, this isn't my choice. It's theirs. And I'm just trying to be a good brother." Your eyes sadden a bit, but you still shake your head. "No."

You immediately saw that Lester doesn't like the response you gave. He exhales and lifts up his arm in the air, revealing his wrench. He goes to swing the wrench down at your head to knock you out, so you squeeze your eyes shut and quickly shield your head with your arms waiting for the impact. But you don't feel it come.

Opening your eyes, you see a dark shadow looming behind you. You lift your head to look up and see Brahms holding the wrench in the air. He brings it down to his side and gently moves you aside, revealing an intimidated Lester.

Brahms approaches the weapon-less man and lifts him off the ground roughly and walks back to the front door. You follow along and watch as Lester struggles in his grip. It's almost funny. Almost.

Brahms walks in the house, even with Lester yelling for him to put him down. You go inside as well, and see Hannibal out of his seat with his book shut closed.

"Y/n? What is Brahms doing with that man?" He asks, and you reply with a shrug. Hannibal slightly concerned, but you just give him a half-smile and keep following Brahms.

"Brahms, what are you going to do with Lester?" You ask curiously as Brahms brings Lester to the basement door. Brahms opens the door and shoves Lester down the stairs and proceeds to walk down the first few steps. You walk down the first step and grab the back of his shirt gently. "Please don't hurt him," you quietly say. He turns his head and lifts you out of the basement. "I won't." His eyes smile at you before the basement door closes quietly, leaving you standing in silence.

Hello! Thanks for reading this chapter! So sorry (again..) for the late update. I started writing some new stories, but they are all yet to be finished lol. Another thing that I want to say is thank you so, so much for over 55k reads!! This is so unbelievable, and I never thought that my story would make it this far! So, thank you!

Q: If you could travel ANYWHERE, where would you go? (That's including fictional worlds too!)

Answer in the comments, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Byebye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 24 6
She wasn't that bad when you met her. She was sweet, and kind, and- You honestly couldn't remember any more honorable traits. (โ—โ€ขแด—โ€ขโ—)โค You and your "...
71.3K 3.9K 21
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
174K 5K 12
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ / (หŒรฆpษ™หˆฮธษ›tษชk) / -------- โ˜พ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + ๐Ÿซง๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿช„ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + โ˜ฝ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ยน ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ...
547K 11.4K 79
So I'm starting this book for spooky season ใƒƒ