Ace In Wonderland

By gemstonetherare

While geting punished for something they didn't do An Special event happens. Ace is now in my version of wond... More

The first A(li)ce walked into the woods of Wonderland
NOTICE!
Bravely with a fersome sword held tightly in her hand
ust a question for you lovely readers while I work on the Next chapters
Curious Oysters or The Walrus Oyster Sauce Trey Puts in his tarts
Il Demone di Heartslabyul
A/N
How could I ignore you? Trust me I adore you!
The Undefeated Cheshire Game! 'Twas Brillig!
Celebrations of you and I on this day that's nothing in particular
Rose Scented Mist
VOTEING TIME!
The Chesire Cat Laughs in the dark
No Matter What Kind Of Warrior, they'll be kneeling like a dog
Rivals he has to Kill
Living in the upside-down
Poder,Amor,Feliz Riqueza
The New Prince
Q/A FOR ME AN THE CHRACTERS of ACE IN WONDERLAND- Question Submition chapter
THE Q/A
BONUS STORIES FROM ARC 1: PODER,AMOR,FELIZ,RIQUEZA
You Wear A Sweet Mask, Baby Baby Lady
In Other Words, I Was Trapped In Curiosity
I know a Lovely,Lovey World of lost love
VOTEING TIME
A NEW CHALENGER ARIVES
VOTEING UPDATES!
UH OH! THERE IT GOES! SAID TO MUCH IT OVERFLOWED WHY DO I ALWAYS SPILL!
Things about the Author
A Questiably dressed girl, a Fighter, a Fuck boy and a Wall
Dead (Wo)Men Don't Speak But They Do Write
"I Blame Rook and Riddle for this" Ace Trappola 2022
Cooking With Epel
Wild Cards
A Failed Attempt
Quick note!
This is Not a Chapter but a Oneshot to buy me time.
NOTE! PLEASE READ!
For THE EPEL AND VIL MULTIVERSE.
ROUND 2!
GIFTING BASKETS!
Le chasseur de beauté
A/N Where I have been
LIFE IS KICKING MY ASS! HERES a EXPLAINtion of SHIT TO LET YOU KNOW IM NOT DEAD!
GOOD NEWS!
QUESTION FOR ALL THE LOVELY READERS REGARDING AIW
Notes from a Skeleton.
IMPORTANT! to me atleast
A/N: I never thought I had to say this....
SERIOUS TALK ABOUT AIW's FUTURE

"I swear If I see my moms name one more time I'm going to kill a bitch" -Ace

531 19 1
By gemstonetherare

WITH ACE

--------------------

Ace got close to the exit of the forest and saw what looked like a house. It was quaint and cute. As he got closer he noticed the spade on the front gate. Ace sighed this brought down his mood drastically. Looking at the cottage it reminded him of how Deuce described his house. The only thing this house was missing was neighbors and chicken coops. As well as the garage that Deuce said he used as a workshop. Ace missed Deuce….A lot. As Ace neared the gate he heard yelling.

"Allison! Alison! Gosh darn that girl where could she have put them!?" The voice yelled as the Windows of the top room burst open showing the Rabbit beastman.

"OH NO YOUS CAN WAIT! I'M AWFULLY LATE! OH ME! OH MY!" the rabbit beastman Exclaimed bursting through the front door almost hitting Ace.

"Excuse me! Dude I've been trying to-" Ace started before the Rabbit interrupted him.

"OH ALLISON WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!" The Rabbit said.

"Allison? I think you have the wrong person. My name is Ace, Ace Trappola. Allison is-" Ace said in an annoyed tone before he was cut off.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE. GO AND GET MY GLOVES FROM INSIDE! I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE! AND AS PER RULE 3 OF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS ONE SHALL ALWAYS BE ON TIME!" The rabbit said

"YOUR LATE FOR WHAT!" Ace yelled annoyed before the Beast man yelled at him to get the gloves before blowing his trumpet that came out of nowhere.

Ace walked in the door that was too small for him before he looked around the house. On the table next to the door there was a letter Addressed to one Shiro Usagi(who Ace guessed was the White rabbit) From Allison Hearts….His mother. Ace sneakily took the letter and pocketed it before heading upstairs where he saw a picture of his mother with the Rabbit beastman who looked to be a child in the photo. Ace sighed as he started to look for the gloves. 

"What's up with all these things that mention my mother? And how dose this Fucking annoying Rabbit know her." Ace said to himself as he came across a small box. He opened it and inside were cookies. Ace was rather hungry so without thinking he took one and started to eat as he continued to look. 

"If I were an Annoying Rabbit where would I put my gloves? Ugh this is getting no WheEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!" Ace yelled as he grew exponentially. His his arms and feet popped out through the doors and windows. His foot pushed Shiro into the gardening supplies, breaking it. 

"HELP MONSTER!" Shiro yelled as he ran away. A few minutes later he came back with someone. "Help, there's a monster in my house, Dorian."

" Dorian?" Ace whispered.

"Ah yes yes I'm sure it is nothing to be afraid of! I'm sure it is nothin- OH MY! There really is a monster! This is an extraordinary situation but I have a very simple solution!" Dorian said as Ace opened the window to see outside.

"Thank goodness!" Ace said

"We cut off its arms and legs then we start slowly hacking away at its main body!" Dorian Said

"WHAT NO!" Ace and Shiro yelled

"I'm kidding! We need to pull it out the chimney." Dorian said

"Oh great! Can you do it now?" Shiro asked

"Oh no I can't do this, what you need is a lizard chimney sweep!" Dorian yelled as he pointed to a Lizard beastman dressed as a chimney sweep. Dorian Called out to the male whose Name seemed to be Bryan.

"Bryan, can you help us?" Shiro said

"At your service governor!" Bryan yelled with a British accent.

Dorian wrapped his arm around Bryan's shoulder as he asked "Have you ever been down a chimney?"

"WHy of course governor I've been down more chimneys than-" Bryan started before Dorian cut him off

"Exalaint! Go up there and pull that monster out of there!" Dorian said

"Right-o governor! Wait Monst-AHHHHH" Bryan screamed, getting scared once he saw Ace's eyes. He ran down the ladder to where Dorian stopped him.

"Now come on lad you're passing up a golden opportunity! You could be famous!" Dorian yelled. It seemed that was all the encouragement needed to convince Bryan."Just tie your tail around the monster's neck and drag it out."

What the fuck Ace thought he just escaped the weird suicide forest and now was going to get hanged!?! As Bill was pushed down the chimney soot came in to the house Ace started to breathe in a staccato pattern before he sneezed sending Bryan up into the sky. 

"There goes Bryan. Perhaps we will try another method." Dorian said as he lit a match to light his pipe. Though he wasn't quick enough and he burned his hand.

"By jove I think I've got the answer." Dorian said.

"Anything works! I'm already late to this very important date!" Shiro said 

"We'll burn the house down!" Dorian Exclaimed.

"Ah yes perfect we'll burn the hous- wait what!?" Shiro screamed

"WHAT!?" Ace yelled.

"We'll smoke the monster out!

Push the Beast right out!

Some kindling like a stick or two!

Well this rubbish will do!

We'll smoke the blighter out!

We'll cook the monster out!

Oh well roast the blighters toes!

We'll toast the bounders nose!

Just fetch that gate!

 Well make it clear!

That monsters aren't welcome here!

Give me a match!

Without a single vouch!

We'll smoke the monster out!"

Dorian sung. At first Shiro tried to protest bit eventually he gave up and joined in. Ace was rather scared. 

"I need to do something…" Ace looked at the garden "perhaps if I eat something else I'll shrink." Ace Reached out and grabbed a carrot Shiro Tried to stop him but couldn't.

"No! No! No! Allison!" Shiro yelled.

"But I must eat something." Ace said

"Not me!" Shiro responded before Ace leaned forward and took a bite of the carrot. Within a second Ace was shrinking. He dropped Shiro he shrunk and shrunk and shrunk until he was shorter than the bed frame.

Shiro looked at his Pokett watch and screached " Oh ear I'm here! I should be there!" SHIRO YELLED AS HE RACED OUT THE HOUSE AND DOWN THE ROAD.

Ace followed behind the Beast man as Dorian asked if he had a match. Ace responded no and continued to run in order to catch up to the rabbit. 

Dorian stared at Ace "I suppose I will have to find Bryan so we can report to the Queen."

----------------------------------------------------------

Ace ran and ran until he came across a patch of Grass that the Rabbit beastman hoped through. Ace sighed as he started to walk through.

"Fuc- Ugh I'll never catch him as a midget! I'm shorter than Dormleader Riddle! How the hell do short people move so fast! Though I have to say those butterflyies look rather interesting" Ace Exclaimed as he heard a voice.

"I think you mean bread and butterflies!" A female voice said

"I guess that would be more correct" Ace said as he turned around looking for the woman he had just heard. To his surprise there were only flowers.

" Who said that?" Ace whispered as he stared at the flowers. There was another creature that flew to Ace.

"A Horse fly- er well a Rocking horse fly I guess would be the correct term…." Ace said

"You're correct" the same female voice said.

"I must ask did you just talk?" Ace asked a Rose "nah that's impossible flowers can't talk"

"But of course we can talk my dear" The flower said 

"IF there is anyone worth talking to." A purple flower said.

"Or about hahah" a daisy said.

"And we sing too!" A group of Poppies said in unison.

" you do?" Ace said

"WHy yes would you like to hear "tell it to the tulips"? " a group of Tulips said

"No! Why don't we sing about us!" Two flowers with blue petals said.

"Do you want to hear one about the shy violets…" The shy voice of the dark purple Violets said.

"OH NO NOT THAT OLD THING!" Another flower said as a Valley Lilly started to talk.

"Let's do lovely lilies of the valley!" The Valley Lilly said. As voices started to overlap and argue before the red rose spoke up.

"Girls!Girls! Let's sing "Golden Afternoon" . It's a song about all of us!" She said, The other flowers agreed and they started to sing. Ace being the size he is, walked over to a cluster of leaves and sat on them after bending one leaf down. The flowers started to vocalize before singing.

"Little bread-and-butterflies kiss the tulips

And the sun is like a toy balloon

There are get-up-in-the-morning glories

In the golden afternoon

There are dizzy daffodils on the hillside

Strings of violets are all in tune

Tiger lilies love the dandelions

In the golden afternoon

There are dog and cat-erpillars and a copper centipede

Where the lazy daisies love the very peaceful life

They lead…

You can learn a lot of things from the flowers

For especially in the month of June

There's a wealth of happiness and romance!

All in the golden afternoon

All in the golden afternoon, the golden afternoon"

The flowers' voices harmonized beautifully. Soon some of the no. Sentient flowers started to act as instruments and played tune. The Butterflies soon came up to Ace and dragged him to the Poppies so he could sing with them.

"You can learn a lot of things from the flowers

For especially in the month of June

There's a wealth of happiness and romance-"

Ace's voice cracked and he covered his mouth in embarrassment. The Rose just showed him a gentle smile as she chuckled softly.After the little hiccup both Ace and the flowers sung in harmony.

"All in the golden afternoon!"

Ace clapped "You guys are lovely singers much better than Juice!"

"Why thank you dear" The rose said.

"Now what garden do you come from?" a daisy asked.

"I don't come from a garden" Ace responded confused 

The disastrous nudged the uptight purple flower before speaking "Do you suppose she's a wildflower!?"

"Just what species or should I say genus are you?" The rose asked.

" We'll my genius is Human but I suppose I'm an Ace!" Ace Exclaimed

"Have you ever seen an Ace with a blossom like that!?" The daisy yelled

"Come to think of it, have you ever seen an Ace?" The uptight purple flower said.

"And did you notice her petals! What a peculiar color!" The daisy said as the purple flower sinfed Ace.

"She has no scent…" The purple flower said.

Wait, she Ace thought. Why do these flowers think I'm a girl!?The daisy and purple flower who Ace is going to call Prudence started to poke fun at his legs. Ace huffed annoyed at these flowers. One of the Rose buds said he thought Ace was pretty and Ace smiled slightly before turning to the flowers and yelling.

"BUT I'M NOT A FLOWER!?" 

"Aha just as I suspected she is nothing but a common weed!" Prudence claimed. Ace really started to hate this woman- uh flower- whatever they were!

The flowers threw rude remarks at Ace and started to shove him around. Ace ran away from them until he walked under a cupped flower. One of the Racist flowers then dumped the water in him and caused him to slip down the muddy slope. One he got to the bottom he looked down the path and saw a mushroom forest that Jade surely would have loved to visit. Ace looked up and saw clouds shaped like Vowles float through the sky from said mushroom forest sighing Ace walked away heading to the source.

What Ace didn't notice was that Dorian watched the whole encounter with the flowers.

"I feel bad for the kid...he just wanted to find Shiro… I suppose I should report to the Queen '' Dorian whispered, using his magic to turn into a Bird and fly off again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.2K 74
❤️
242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad