A Man On A Mission || Classro...

By AnkitFTW

" You are being admitted to Class-D, the worst Class of your year. " " If you successfully reach Class-A, you... More

Chapter 1 : Man on A Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Environment
Chapter 3 : Questions
Chapter 4 : Speculations
Chapter 5 : Authority
Chapter 6 : Conflict
Chapter 7 : Breakdown
Chapter 8 : Blunder
Chapter 9 : Burden
Chapter 10 : Brother
Chapter 11 : Reunion
Chapter 12 : Affection
Chapter 13 : A Pleasant Afternoon
Chapter 14 : May 1st
Chapter 15 : Resistance
Chapter 16 : Consequences
Chapter 17 : Movements
Chapter 18 : Co-Operation
Chapter 19 : Hanging Out
Chapter 20 : Study Session
Chapter 21 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 22 : DripKouji
Chapter 23 : Hindrance
Chapter 24 : Manipulation
Chapter 25 : Lovebirds
Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal
Chapter 27 : Your Real Self
Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong
Chapter 29 : Other Leaders
Chapter 30 : Midterms
Chapter 31 : Female
Chapter 32 : Date
Chapter 33 : Proud
Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll
Chapter 35 : Results
Chapter 36 : Advice
Chapter 37 : Answers
Chapter 38 : Her Past
Chapter 39 : Responsibility
Chapter 40 : Problem
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : Excitement
Chapter 43 : Mob Mentality
Chapter 44 : The Tyrants
Chapter 45 : Wave
Chapter 46 : Rejoice
Chapter 47 : Meritrocracy
Chapter 48 : Kei
Chapter 49 : Queen
Chapter 50 : Is this Love?
Chapter 51 : Failure
Chapter 52 : Flaws
Chapter 53 : Hints
Chapter 54 : Embrace
Chapter 55 : Save Yourself
Chapter 56 : Facade
Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice
Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane
Chapter 59 : Live However You Want
Chapter 60 : Student Council
Chapter 61 : Positions
Chapter 62 : Idol
Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'
Chapter 64 : Altercation
Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell
Chapter 67 : Retirement?
Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario
Chapter 69 : Rat
Chapter 70 : Unity
Chapter 71 : 'I Love You'
Chapter 72 : Revelation
Chapter 73 : Baby Steps
Chapter 74 : Dying
Chapter 75 : Two Birds With One Stone
Chapter 76 : Cut
Chapter 77 : Rumble
Chapter 78 : Judgement
Chapter 79 : Slave
Chapter 80 : Dream Come True
Chapter 81 : One Sided Massacre
Chapter 82 : The Resolve Of The Weak
Chapter 83 : Calculations
Chapter 84 : Boys
Chapter 85 : Alliance
Chapter 86 : Odd
Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest
Chapter 88 : "Zodiac"
Chapter 89 : Game
Chapter 90 : Target
Chapter 91 : Simplicity
Chapter 92 : Agreement
Chapter 93 : Victory
Chapter 94 : Pattern
Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration
Chapter 96 : Class-A?
Chapter 97 : The Finale

Chapter 66 : Wildcard

5.1K 274 47
By AnkitFTW

Season 3 : Chapter 10

In the middle of the woods, two students of Class-D, namely Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Koenji Rokusuke were at the moment jumping through the trees with the help of the branches at quite a fast pace.

"Ayanokouji-boy, it seems that Baldy head and his class are targeting the Cave as their spot. Should we capture it before them or leave it alone?"

Even though Koenji still had his usual smirk on his face, there was a different air around him this time. It was a face filled with confidence and ascertainment, as if he was saying "Let's get this done as quickly as possible."

"No...Let's not target it. The cave, even though it is quite a protected place, has only one exit, unlike the other spots. So we would have no use for that. Also, we need to atleast keep one spot free for the other classes, otherwise my plan wouldn't go this smoothly."

'That's just some measly excuse on my part. The cave would've been a wonderful spot as our base camp, but the problem is, it's quite isolated from the other spots..So it would be more tiring to register spots three times each day for a whole week.'

As Class-A soon entered the cave in groups, Kiyotaka's eyes met with those of Hashimoto's who just gave him a small nod and a smirk trying to convey the message "Leave this to me."

With that, both the Class-D students changed their targets and captured the rest of the three out of the spots before the other classes managed to get their hands on it.

Being done with their work, Koenji brushed his hair with his fingers before picking up two bananas from the tree beside them. He threw one of the bananas towards the leader of Class-D with a smirk, who accepted it with gratitude.

"Good work Koenji. But we have to follow this method everyday for the next six days, three times each day. Are you ready for that?"

"My my Kiyo boy, you shouldn't underestimate the calibre of a perfect existence like me. Doing this small work is as easy as carrying those two beautiful ladies on my shoulders and flexing my godly body in front of them Hahahaaaha."

'Poor Matsushita and Satou....or lucky them..I don't know which one and I refrain from thinking about it anymore.'

With that Koenji started boisterously laughing to himself, as all Kiyotaka could do was release a small sigh to himselt.

"Let's go to our camps then...Hopefully the others can fare themselves well."

"Your voice betrays your words Kiyo-boy."

"That's just how I was born, I guess."

"I see, I see."

Koenji, for some reason narrowed his eyes at Kiyotaka for a second before masking it with his usual smirk.

"Very well then, let's go back to our camp Kiyo-boy. Who knows what kind of atrocities our defective classmates have committed."

"Yeah."

With that both the boys ventured back in comfortable silence towards the camp they occupied first and decided for their classmates, which was by the riverside.

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

Once they made their way back to their camp, Kiyotaka noticed that surprisingly most of the preparations were being done pretty comfortably and in an organising method.

Once the students of Class-D noticed their presence, they were met with smiles and nods from their classmates. Hirata, who looked like he was setting up the tents for the girls, approached them with a small smile on his face.

"Good work Ayanokouji-kun, Koenji-kun. Thank you for your hard work."

"Hahahaha don't worry about it pretty boy. Such a puny job of capturing spots is nothing in comparison to the embodiment of perfection, such as I."

It was as if imaginary golden sparkles surrounded Koenji as all Hirata could do was let out a weak chuckle at his self-praising words. His eyes then directed towards Kiyotaka who was being handed a bottle of water by Matsushita.

"Thank you for your hard work Ayanokouji-kun, although if I may ask, how did you know about the spots this quickly?"

"While we were on the cruise ship, do you remember when the announcement came of experiencing a splendid and beautiful scenery?"

Hirata nodded to his words, while Sudou and Akito immediately bursted out into chuckles.

"Yeah, after which you called the Leader of Class-A, Johnny Sins pfft-"

"........."

".........."

"Pfft-"

"Hehehehe-"

"......."

"Hahahahahahahahah"

The entire camp was filled with laughter as the students who were not present came to know of the situation, while the students who were present, laughed along with them recalling the hilarious situation once again, while Kiyotaka stood still in confusion.

'What is so funny about his name? Am I missing some inner joke that I should know about? Curse you Whiteroom for not giving me real world knowledge and instead making me read hundreds of useless books.'

Almost as if sensing his confusion, Matsushita smirked to herself as she leaned near his shoulders gesturing him to move closer. As he complied with her wishes, the brown haired girl pulled his ear and started whispering to hi.

"Ayanokouji-kun..Johnny Sins is ......................."

"............."

"..........."

With that Matsushita explained to Ayanokouji about the other side of the internet that he hadn't touched yet.

'I see...That's certainly quite some interesting information. I'll keep it in my mind for research purposes.'

"Anyways, we are breaching from the topic. Can someone give me the report of what's going on? As there any problems that need supervision?"

Horikita, who was standing at the back, took this as her cue and approached the Leader with a notepad in her hand.

"As of right now, everything is going swimmingly. Ike-kun appears to be experienced in camping, so he is taking a lot of responsibilities regarding this."

Ike, who seemed to be collecting water from the river, slightly raised his hand as a means of greeting.

"Don't worry about it, Ayanokouji. This is my comfort zone...I'll try to help as much as I can."

'Incredible Ike... It seems like you finally met your calling. Having someone experienced in this stuff will definitely be useful for someone like me, who has no experience with camping.'

"We'll count on you, Ike. Good job....What about the other things? Did you spend any S-Points?"

"Yes, we did. Chabashira-sensei showed us a method to create a handcraft toilet, however in my opinion, it's too  unhygienic and might make us sick in the long run. So we spent around 40 S-Points to install 2 toilets for both the boys and girls."

Yukimura, who was observing the entire situation, looked towards Ayanokouji and Horikita with an annoyed expression.

"Us boys told her that we wouldn't need a toilet, but she didn't listen to us. We lost 40 S-Points because of this."

A couple of boys nodded to him as all Horikita could do was click her tongue in annoyance.

However instead of any response, all the boys received was a confused gaze from their leader.

"And? What is the problem with that?"

Kiyotaka's question only adhered to their confusion as Yukimura frowned at him.

"Don't you understand? We are just wast-"

"Stop it, Yukimura. Even though these points are going to turn into our Class Points after this exam, don't forget that we got these points mainly for this exam first.

If you use that manual toilet, and get sick because of it, we are going to lose 30 S-Points anyway...and who says that others wouldn't get sick as well? Who will take responsibility for the loss then? You?"

"Exactly. You boys seem to forget that the main idea of the exam is to not save points for the future, but instead, use it effectively. And sanitation is very important for our survival this whole week."

Horikita narrowed her eyes at the direction of the protesters but also tried to make her voice as soft as possible, to not appear hostile towards them.

Even though Yukimura and the boys wanted to retort to his words, they couldn't find a suitable response and just kept quiet.

The other girls also nodded to his words, while sending the boys an annoyed glare for some reason.

"Why are they glaring at the boys, Suzune?"

"It's because the boys protested the idea of the toilets at first and both sides were engaged in a heated argument."

"I see.. Got it. So, in terms of shelter and food, we do not have to worry, right?"

Ike, who was carrying 2 buckets filled with river water, walked inside the camp and dumped the 2 accessories before addressing Kiyotaka.

"No...Within a couple of minutes, we were planning  to assign seperate groups to get some fruits from the trees and to catch  fish from the riverside. Although we need a lot more, it's at least a good start. So we don't have to worry about food."

"Good. What about the water situation? I assume it won't be a problem, since there's a river right beside our camp."

"Well.... river indeed is a fresh water source, but the girls seem to have a problem with drinking it, with the fear of being contaminated."

"I mean...Swimming in the river is fine..But drinking it..."

"It's kind of gross, don't you think?"

Kiyotaka slightly glanced towards the murmuring girls who looked away in nervousness as his eyes darted towards Ike once again.

"I see...That's an understable concern. But I think you girls should not be worried about it. However...just in case you're still not convinced, all we can do is boil the water for 5 to 10 minutes, which will get rid of the lingering bacteria. and we'll be fine."

Shinohara, who appeared to be the student who was mostly against drinking and using river water, just huffed in response, not finding a suitable reply.

"Th-That's alright, I guess. I have no problems with that."

"That's good. Horikita, Matsushita and Satou...would you please find the source of the river? If it's a spring, then we would have no problems."

"Got it."

"Also Ijuuin and Okitani...would you mind accompanying them?"

Kiyotaka looked towards the two socially awkward and shy boys of Class-D who were standing there, as if they had no purpose. So, finally getting a task, both of them nodded, slightly feeling  nervous yet glad at the same time.

'Kyosuka Okitani, Wataru Ijuin...Even though I won't have much use of these two guys in comparison to the others, I need them to participate with the whole class for the means of unity. And since they are socially awkward and quiet, I doubt that the three girls will have any problems with them.'

And just as he thought, the three girls observed the two boys for a couple of seconds,  before nodding to each other and walking towards their designated location, having Ijuuin and Okitani follow their retreating self.

"Ike, Yamauchi, Hondou...Would you mind catching some more fishes?"

"Leave it to me, Ayanokouji."

With that, Ike dragged along the lazy pair of Yamauchi and Hondou who groaned in annoyance.

"No time to slack off guys, let's go to work."

"Yes yes."

'Since he is finally playing an important role and is taking a small amount of leadership, Ike seems to be much more excited and enthusiastic about this exam in comparison to before. And his participation and excitement is contagious enough to make the other boys work as hard as him...

It seems like my initial calculation was wrong, and now I acquired an extremely strong Wildcard for this exam.

Have my praise Ike....I'm expecting a lot more from you.'

End of Chapter 66

Words : 2761

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 881 6
I'll try and make ayanokouji act like he does in LN and will change a bit of the story such as the manabu confrontation and sudo case and all because...
8.7K 158 18
Kiyotaka returned to the White Room, along with Class D. I got the idea from @AlbertIsBestGirl's fic 🥇: ayanokojikiyotaka - 12/20/2023
19.4K 577 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...
15.3K 761 5
Students from every year in Advance Nurturing High School have gathered in the Auditorium to watch the alternate reality of their school, observing h...