๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—ก๐—จ๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ, ๐œ...

By PRIMESTURNIOLO

๐ŸŒธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without ... More

แถœแตƒหขแต—
โฐโฐโฐ
โฐโฐยน
โฐโฐยฒ
โฐโฐยณ
โฐโฐโด
โฐโฐโต
โฐโฐโถ
โฐโฐโท
โฐโฐโธ
โฐโฐโน
โฐยนโฐ
โฐยนยน
โฐยนยฒ
โฐยนยณ
โฐยนโด
โฐยนโต
โฐยนโถ
โฐยนโท
โฐยนโธ
โฐยนโน
โฐยฒโฐ
โฐยฒยน
โฐยฒยฒ
โฐยฒยณ
โฐยฒโด
โฐยฒโต
โฐยฒโถ
โฐยฒโท
โฐยฒโน
โฐยณโฐ
โฐยณยน
โฐยณยฒ
โฐยณยณ
โฐยณโด
โฐยณโต
โฐยณโถ
โฐยณโท
๐ŸŒท
แต‡แต’โฟแต˜หข แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ โ™ฏ1
แต‡แต’โฟแต˜หข แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ โ™ฏ2
แต‡แต’โฟแต˜หข แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ โ™ฏ3
หขแต‰qแต˜แต‰หก

โฐยฒโธ

11.6K 203 232
By PRIMESTURNIOLO

♯ social media + irl !

♯ social media 🍒

🛳 chrena 🛳

captain🎩 - andrea
captain's #️⃣2️⃣ in command - river
btec chris #️⃣1️⃣ - nick
btec chris #️⃣2️⃣ - matt
chris 💒 - chris

btec chris #️⃣1️⃣
HELLO WAKE THE FUCK UP

btec chris #️⃣2️⃣
I AM AWOKEN

captain🎩
I KNOW WE ALL SAW IT

captain's #️⃣2️⃣ in command
THEY DID IT😭😭😭😭😭😭

btec chris #️⃣1️⃣
i can't do this i'm so happy for them like about fucking time??

captain🎩
RIGHT LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE TURN IT UP??

btec chris #️⃣2️⃣
i need to know every last detail

captain's #️⃣2️⃣ in command
we ALL need to know every last detail fr

captain🎩
the way chris could turn his phone on any minute and see us texting is making me giggle

btec chris #️⃣1️⃣
kid defo has too many heart eyes to even think about going on his phone rn

captain's #️⃣2️⃣ in command
realest thing ever

captain🎩
i feel it's most necessary for river and i to come over in prepation for the arrival of our most beloved chrena

captain's #️⃣2️⃣ in command
i fear i agree stupendously

btec chris #️⃣2️⃣
you guys NEED to be here

btec chris #️⃣1️⃣
right like we're grilling the fuck out of them like i'm going to make these bitches grilled pieces of chicken ‼️

captain🎩
trust me we're going to ask every last question

captain's #️⃣2️⃣ in command
we'll be over in 15 minutes ❓️

btec chris #️⃣2️⃣
okay W

captain🎩
see you guys😏

btec chris #️⃣1️⃣
see you😏

♯ irl 🍒

just as river and drea had estimated, they arrived at the triplets' house around fifteen or so minutes later than they had texted. they met matt and nick who looked just as excited as they did. to be frank, no one could blame them for their eagerness to find out more. such an occurrence was a long time coming and everyone who surrounded chris and rena almost daily knew it for sure. they weren't blind to the sneaked glances or the rosy cheeks due to nothing in particular or even the shameless flirting. it all made sense to them and to finally know at least something had happened made them content beyond belief for their loved ones.

the group would say they waited approximately just over an hour before they heard the door click open and shut. they were sat in the living room and were positive chris and rena would make their way to the room as soon as they got in the house. as expected, chris and rena walked into the living room with what could only be described as the biggest smiles anyone had ever seen plastered across their faces.

they didn't spot everyone else at first, most likely too engrossed in one another in light of very recent events. they turned around after a moment or so, at last noticing the group and the suddenness made rena quite literally yell, earning laughter from the others at her expense.

"what the fuck? you guys look like a cult, don't ever do that again," rena spoke, firmly clutching her chest and feeling the rapid rise and fall of her heart showcasing just how scared she truly was.

"why are you all just sitting there?" chris furrowed his brows as he went to join them, pulling rena with him with his hand and watching as the others smirked at his gesture.

"we saw a certain instagram post," drea was the first to answer and as soon as the words left her mouth, rena and chris' eyes were on one another, that same fire burning inside of the pupils and shining like never before.

"woah my friends are stalkers," rena commented with a laugh as she glanced between them.

"well we've been waiting for something to happen for literal decades," nick pointed out.

"well you got what you wanted," chris shrugged and though the group had seen the post, chris' words still made them descend into chaos with question after question being fired towards rena and chris.

the questions were more or less asking exactly how they had come to such a moment and though chris and rena felt sappy explaining the events, they still could not fight off the bright smiles on their face. similarly, though the friend group made sure to comment on how sappy it all was, they were evidently extremely happy for the pair and just as excited, if not more.

"aw it's like a cute little wattpad moment," drea mocked and rena scoffed loudly.

"shut up drea you literally lived the friends to lovers trope first," rena countered and the boys looked to one another in confusion.

"the day you told me about chris texting you, i said it was like the wrong number trope so i'm literally a fortune teller," drea grinned and rena shook her head fondly.

"well i thought chris was a weirdo first," rena shrugged which resulted in chris nudging her side, pretending to be offended but not feeling as such even minimally.

"so valid because i would have thought he was a sort of paedophile with the way he was texting," matt agreed with rena.

"what the fuck!" chris yelled, looking between the pair with a horrified expression but knowing really that he had indeed acted strange and their statements were only reasonable due to his behaviour.

"you're awfully quiet," nick faced river whilst quirking his brow, confused as to why the boy was being so silent.

"i'm just struggling to process this like they stopped being pussies?" river said, his lips still parted in shock as he thought to the things he was hearing actually being reality.

"fuck you," rena and chris simultaneously voiced and began laughing between themselves at the shared expression.

"aw they're even being cunts together," river commented and chris threw a pillow towards him with full force, watching as the boy attempted to dodge it with a giggle at the reaction from the younger boy.

he was not annoyed however, how could anyone be? in his eyes, he had just found the one and he wasn't letting her go anytime soon. nothing or no one could ruin his mood in the moment because they didn't know how it felt to finally end the yearning. they didn't know how it felt to finally have rena when all he ever wanted was her. it was something that crossed his mind more times than he could count and for it to be a reality was insane to him and he drove himself to insanity. he didn't care that he may have seemed like a maniac because of how much he was smiling or how at eased he was. he had every right to act in this way and not even his previous doubt could take that away from him.

"are you guys going to tell the fans?" matt asked with curiosity after a while of random conversation, shifting the topic of focus back.

"i kind of was just thinking they'd figure it out if i posted something like reens," chris looked to rena almost for approval and once she smiled at him, he felt himself relax instantly.

"they're going to go fucking crazy," drea laughed as she thought about the fans' reactions, recalling the way they had acted when they had found out about her and river.

"they've been praying for this moment," river added on, making everyone laugh before the conversation simmered down and everyone split off into smaller segments.

only naturally, rena and chris found themselves alone in the kitchen, getting sodas from the fridge at first but deciding to stay there once they had gotten what they wanted. rena was sitting atop the countertop and chris was standing between her legs that were dangling as they continued to speak about whatever.

"what if fans react badly?" rena queried all of a sudden, catching chris off guard entirely seeing as they were talking about beanies all of thirty seconds ago.

"who gives a fuck? they're not the ones in a relationship, we are and if they react badly then they can fuck themselves," chris answered immediately, not even skipping a beat as he spoke.

"it won't make you doubt anything right?" rena fiddled with her fingers, avoiding eye contact with her boyfriend as she let her nerves get the better of her.

chris pulled her hands apart, taking one of them in his and swinging them softly, "of course not idiot. i don't care what anyone says. it's all about you for me."

rena shied away at his words, a small shade of maroon blossoming on her cheek that she tried to hide with her hands, "you're so corny."

"you love it," he beamed at her and she shook her head before proceeding to lean down so that her lips met chris'.

he wasn't expecting it if he was being totally honest but he still kissed back as soon as he processed what was happening. they didn't think there was a single other thing in the universe that could make them feel so strongly. their smiles worked their way into the kiss, causing them to pull away and stare at one another. their eyes remained on one another as they spoke, contact at all time making their insides flutter in the most delicate of ways.

♯ social media 🍒

christophersturniolo <3

COMMENTS ON THIS POST HAVE BEEN DISABLED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 10K 65
โ› ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ โœ ใ€” ๐Ÿฉป ใ€• ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› .แŸ they haven seen each oth...
113K 4.2K 30
โ why are you laughing? we're literally fucked. โž โ it's just funny how you thought we wouldn't get caught. โž a three-time grammy winner and a rising...
103K 1.8K 48
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
3.3M 77.9K 67
i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜'s life, all he has ever known i...