Kiyotaka Of Class B ( Year 2 )

By GiKaRa_

I can't believe i'm saying this. But this is the sequel of my fic 'Kiyotaka of Class B ( Year 1 )' and the se... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Vol 1 Chap 1 : Co-ed Deluxe
Vol 1 Chap 2 : Partnering exam
Vol 1 Chap 3 : Amasawa Ichika
Vol 1 Chap 4 : The meet and Greet
V1 Chap 4.5 : A Wild Appearance
V1 Chap 5 : Partnerships
V1 Chap 6 : Flaws of the Masterpiece
V1 Chap 6.5
V1 Chap 8 : A Helping Hand.
V1 Chap 9 : Results
Amasawa Ichika SS - Union
Ichinose Honami SS - Longing
Horikita Suzune SS - Dread
V2 Chap 1 : The Threat
V2 Chap 2 : The Reactions
V2 Chap 3 : 'This isn't over'
V2 Chap 4 : Relationships
V2 Chap 5 : The Deciding Battle
V2 Chap 6 : Broken
V2 Chap 6.5 : Frustration.... Evil
V2 Chap 7 : One step closer..
V2 Chap 8 : Moving out... (Gone Wrong)
V2 Chap 8.5: The First Anniversary
Vol 2 Chap 8.75: Ichika vs Honami
Vol 2 Chapter 9: The Meeting
Karuizawa Kei Soliloquy
Vol 3 Chap 0: Recap
Vol 3 Chap 1
Vol 3 Chap 2

V1 Chap 7 : Nanase Tsubasa

3.5K 126 49
By GiKaRa_

" Matsuo-san ? "

I looked up towards the middle aged man, who has recently strolled inside the kitchen while I was eating my breakfast. He had a ruffled long black hair and narrow dark brown eyes, wearing a formal black uniform with a joyful smile. It was none other than my personal caretaker Matsuo

" What happened ? You look happy today. "

" Aren't I always happy Kiyotaka-kun ? " Matsuo spread his arms while looking at me, with a bright and excited expression plastered on his face.

" That's not what I meant " I shook my head and replied monotonously. " I meant that you look extra elated today, did something happen ? "

" I just received the news about Eiichiro's admission to his favorite high school ! He's finally going to school ! Same as you Kiyotaka-kun "

" Oh.. "

It was around 1 month away from the entrance ceremony, when I woke up finding Matsuo-san to be brimming with joy. It wasn't going to be anything unusual. However, the only time I saw him like this was when my admission to the advanced nurturing high school got accepted, so something must have really happened for him to be this elated.

" Congratulations to both of you and your son Matsuo-san " Despite my monotonous voice, I tried my best to congratulate him with a small thin smile on my face, it wasn't forced, but not fully genuine either.

" Thank you Kiyotaka-kun, I hope the both of you would enjoy your high school lives to the fullest " Contrary to mine, Matsuo-san gave me a wide and genuine smile, before turning around to wash the dishes. " This calls for a small celebration don't you think ? "

" Hmm " It completely slipped my mind that humans tend to celebrate on every small occasion, whether it's publicly or not in order to boost their happiness and feel better about their achievement. This is some big news for Matsuo-san, so it's understandable why he wants to celebrate it. " I guess. "

" Since I cannot go and visit him because of my work, I'll probably have to send him a gift " Mused Matsuo, thinking loudly while washing the dishes. " He'll accept anything I give him because he is a good boy. But I want it to be something special, because he worked hard for this. "

Matsuo has been sharing with me some of his stories with his son since the moment I landed in this mansion. From what we have talked, he seems to be a pretty hard working individual with a lot of charisma and determination, pretty much like a mini version of Matsuo-san

Their bond as a family is pretty strong, since the both of them are the only ones left after Eiichiro's mother passed away, his love and respect for his father is unbeaten, which is also reciprocated by Matsuo-san. Unfortunately, the latter's work makes it hard for them to meet each other, unless for certain rare occasions.

" Say Kiyotaka-kun, what should I gift him ? "

" Hmm ? " I was snapped out of my thoughts by Matsuo-san who called out to me after he was done cleaning the dishes, and now staring at me while drying his hands.

" Think of something I should give to Eiichiro as a gift for this special occasion. Something he would appreciate " He elaborated, with a curious smile on his face.

Matsuo-san has been giving me a lot of questions like these during our time together as a quiz in order to merge me more into social life and give me a glimpse of what it looks like. So I immediately took up to his challenge and nodded

Something Eiichiro would appreciate ? Well, he is the type who's always grateful for what he has, so anything specific wouldn't matter. However, I think he'll specifically be grateful to-

" Condoms. "

" Eh ? " At my suggestion, Matsuo's hands promptly froze behind the towel and exclaimed, blinking his eyes at me seemingly flabbergasted by my answer. Was it wrong ? " Kiyotaka-kun, why did you suggest that ? "

" From what you have told me, Eiichiro seems to be specially horny towards his childho-"

" PfffftHahaha " Matsuo-san's amused smile grew rampant to the point where he couldn't contain it anymore, and started laughing. " Kiyotaka-kun that'-.. You know what ?.. That's a pretty good idea haha "

Matsuo-san stopped to catch his breath, before muffling his laughs with the towel while wiping his face off. Visible sweat was building on his forehead, from both his work and laughter. However, I didn't take any offense to this, because he laughed at many ridiculous things I stated before with my straight face.

" I'm pretty sure that he'll like it, him and his little girlfriend " Matsuo smirked widely, mischief leaking from his face.

" Girlfriend ? " I confusingly cocked my head and parroted.

" Oh, I meant Tsubasa-chan, his childhood friend. "

" I see. " Matsuo-san quickly elaborated to clear any confusions on my part. However, he left me with some more. " But if they aren't together then why are you calling her that ? "

I thought the term 'girlfriend' was used to refer to a person's regular female companion with whom they share a romantic or sexual relationship with or a woman's female friends, which none of these apply in Eiichiro's case. According to Matsuo, they both do hold feelings for each other. However, this still doesn't apply the meaning of the word.

" Oh, it was just a small tease on my part. " Matsuo-san explained, which instantly made some sense. " Besides, don't you think they would look cute together ? "

" Cute together ? " Matsuo nodded enthusiastically.

" Yes, they are pretty adorable, getting flustered whenever they talk to each other. " Matsuo-san reminisced, with a wholesome smile on his face. " Don't you think so too Kiyotaka-kun ? You've seen their picture, don't you think they suit each other ? "

......

...

.....

Much like that moment, a picture of a boy and a girl flashed up on my head, they were standing closely to each other with broad smiles on their faces.

However, the only difference from that time, is that a figure resembling the blonde girl in the picture was standing right in front of the door, older in age with small differences, but with the same smile plastered on her face.

" Good afternoon Ayanokouji-senpai "

" Good afternoon Nanase. You may take a seat " I gestured for her around the table and she immediately complied and sat in the middle of the Sofa on my right, facing me with a gentle smile.

The description Matsuo gave me fits her perfectly, and she has the same given name. The picture was taken when they were young. However, there is some major resemblance between them. Everything is pointing towards her, but I still have to make sure in order to not allow any inconveniences.

" Before we start off our meeting, would you like to order something ? " I grabbed the small list on top of the table and handed it to her. " Feel free to order anything, my treat "

Nanase gracefully accepted the list off my hand and nodded, before opening it and scanning through the options. I patiently waited for her to choose an option, and moments later she looked up to me

" If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a cup of green tea please " She politely asked.

I nodded before I went to place down our orders, I ordered a banana smoothie alongside her cup of tea and closed down the phone. Moments later, the waitress showed with our orders and took off elsewhere.

" So, why did you call me here Ayanokouji-senpai ? " Nanase decided to start off with our meeting after taking a sip out of her green tea and facing towards me.

" How do you feel about this school's system Nanase ? " I took a sip out of my smoothie before voicing out, while leaning on the sofa. " The S System got explained to you on the first day right ? I want to know your thoughts about it "

This is the conclusion every class leader arrived to after monitoring the strange behavior of the first-years. After further inspections it appeared that it was the case. The school switched things up while handing this year, for some odd reason no one is aware of.

" I think this school's system is great ! It helps nurture the students based on real life circumstances and prepare them for the outside world, competition always brings the best out of people so this is a great place to hone your skills and abilities, as both a team player and individually. " After some brief thinking, Nanase answered flawlessly, without a single gap in her statement and topping it off with a bright smile.

Hmm..... Scripted

" Going by what you said, it seems that you're already aware of the class rankings ? " At my question, Nanase nodded. " However, it doesn't seem that you're upset from being sorted in Class D, the worst class of your year. "

Nanase's OAA stats speaks for themselves, she is clearly not a student who belongs to the defective batch. She is both smart and athletic with good social standing and communication skills, she is a true reflection of a diligent honor student with no apparent personality flaws. So for her to be deemed fit for Class D is pretty weird.

I could tell that my question caused some slight anguish to her, as she briefly averted her eyes and spaced out, in a small panic. However, she quickly came back

" T-That's because I deserve to be in Class D " She voiced out, apprehensively. Her expression slowly showing cracks

" Hmm ? " I took a sip out of my smoothie and emitted. " But you seem to be perfect on the outside. You shouldn't be allotted in Class D "

" T-That's because... " She slightly trailed off, before suddenly glaring at me. " I-It's something I cannot tell you Senpai "

" I see. " I paused and took another sip. " Sorry for trying to pry. "

" N-No... I-It's fine.. " She murmured, while completely averting her gaze to the table and playing with her hair. I took another sip out of my drink before opening my mouth

" Anyways, so you came to this school to chase after the 100% employment rate ? " I tried to divert the awkwardness by changing topics, a move that she seems to appreciate.

" Yes, I think everyone here is after that employment rate no ? " She quickly gotten back to her cherry and animated self and answered, before adding a question with a curious expression.

" Yes. " I shortly answered, before pulling the straw out of my mouth, finishing my drink and putting the empty cup on the table. " But not you "

" Eh ? " Nanase exclaimed in shock, as both of her eyes met mine.

" No one here is buying your act Nanase, you're not here for the employment, you're here for another goal. "

" W-What do you m-mean Senpai ? " Nanase stammeringly spoke, forcing a smile on top of her distressed expression. I stood up while maintaining eye contact with her and slowly approached here.

" You're here to expel me aren't you ? " On each step I took, Nanase cowered back from fright, her hands were shacking, same as her whole body, as she looked back at me panic.

" N-No ! S-Senpai w-what- "

" I know everything about you Nanase, I know why you're here and what happened in you past. So why don't you just drop your act already and fess up ? " I stopped 2 feet away from her and leaned forward, peering deeply in her eyes. My gaze was underwhelming. However, it contained enough seriousness to reach out.

Suddenly, her body stopped shacking as both of her hands slowly and calmly clenched into fists. Her eyebrows slowly descended back on top of her eye forming a fierce glare, as her face morphed in a hostile and resentful expression.

" Heh, it seems that you already know about me. " Her voice was low, with small traces of annoyance lingering. At this display, I slowly rose my head, while maintaining my gaze over her.

" Of course I do, Matsuo has told me a lot about you. " At the the mention of Matsuo's name, her face contorted.

" Don't you dare speak about Matsuo's name ever again ! " She spat with venom. Imaginary fire leaking from her mouth. She immediately backed away and stood in front of me, facing me with her resentful look.

" Relax Nanase, I'm not an enemy- "

" Shut up ! " Nanase refuted my advances with a shout, her eyes turning even darker. " You're a snake who stabbed Matsuo-san in his back ! HOW DARE YOU ?! "

" So Tsukishiro told you how I'm responsible for Matsuo and his son's death ? " Nanase didn't give any response and only kept glaring at me, her guard was up and she was ready to pounce at any moment. " I wasn't the one who killed them Nanase, I'm framed- "

" Lies ! You only spit Lies ! " Nanase shouted accusingly. " Your filthy mouth only make up lies, your lies killed Eiichiro ! Your lies destroyed my family- "

" What if I can prove it ? " I immediately cut her off and grabbed her attention. " I already told you I wasn't the one who killed them. What if I do have proof to back it up ? "

" .... " My statement seems to have reached out to her as she tried to speak up but immediately cut herself off, she seems to be considering my words while observing my expression with her still hostile glare. Her head was jerking around, as a result of her trauma.

I immediately capitalized on this and pulled out my phone and started scrolling around, Nanase reluctantly stood silent, allowing me to make my next move while glaring at me with a hesitant look. When the file appeared on my screen I immediately tapped it and looked towards Nanase

' You know how Matsuo has been doing ? Yeah, The person who gave you the idea to enroll at this school '

Nanase immediately widened her eyes in shock, after listening in to that man's words. I kept my eyes on her as the audio file kept playing

' What about him ? '

' You see, He's no longer Alive, He committed Suicide after his life got Ruined, While begging me to spare his son who is in a pathetic state Right now '

' I hope he rests in peace. As for his son i hope he moves on and find happiness '

' That's not possible anymore. He went insane, You know why ? That's because of you '

I Tapped my phone again, but this time to cut the recording, and look back at Nanase's crestfallen face.

" No.. " She muttered.

" I never knew about their states until that time, when my father visited this school in order to pressure me into dropping out, this was the recording of the conversation that happened between us. " I calmly spoke up, snapping Nanase out of her thoughts and causing her to switch her gaze from my phone to me. " Matsuo-san was going to receive a form of punishment for disobeying that man, but it seems that he went and killed both of him and his son. I only received the news after I was already here "

In fact, I have only just learned about Eiichiro's fate, when Nanase blamed me for his death. He was already insane thanks to that man's continuous pressure, so it wasn't going to be that hard to guess what's next. However, I remained in denial and hoped for the best, a best that never came.

" B-But.... " Nanase muttered, her eyes building up tears. " I-If you only have listened to him... and returned to the white room.... N-None of this would have happened- "

" Didn't you listen to his first statement ? " I decided to ignore her words for a moment and speak up. " Matsuo-san was the one who gave me the idea to enroll at this school, he was the one who wanted me to be here. "

" M-Matsuo-san ?... " She parroted, her voice developing to be more shaky.

" It was his wish for me to experience a normal life and escape the place I came from, which you already know as the white room. " I continued. " I'm not sure how much you know, but I have been locked up there for my whole life. Matsuo sacrificed himself for me, in order to get my freedom and live a normal life.

" He desired for me to be happy, and find more people that care about me the same way he did, even at the cost of his life. He was a true hero, at least to me, because he saved me. "

I could never be ungrateful to such a man, especially now when I realized how big of a man is he. He always treated me with love and been the parental figure I've been missing for my whole life, if that life between the white bars was even a life.

" S-So... I've been deceived ?... "

Nanase mumbled, while standing in front of me. She covered her mouth as tears started streaming down her eyes. Seemingly realizing what's going on.

" Yes. All of those lies were told to you to divert your hatred towards me and allow them to use you in order to expel me. "

" Oh... my god " Nanase gasped, as more realizations kept hitting her. " I-I'm so sorry... "

Her words were mostly muffled by her hands. However, it was loud enough for me to hear.

" You don't need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. "

" B-But- "

" Just relax Nanase, you can't keep standing there. " I moved towards and patted her shoulder, before escorting her towards the sofa. She obediently followed and sat there. " Holding your tears won't help you get better, so let it all out. "

My words have broken off her limit as her face contorted even more and started bawling her tears out, having a full breakdown on top of the sofa.

This must have hurt her a lot, having the closest person to her die in a brutal manner. I don't know in what circumstances she found out about his death, but the thought of a beloved person dying is already awful enough to the human mind.

" I'm sorry *sniff* I'm sorry Ayanokouji-senpai *sniff* " She started blurting out apologizes, while sobbing on both of her sleeves.

" Shh It's okay, I forgive you. " I made sure to not pass any limits while comforting her, as I gently started patting her shoulders from an approximate distance.

She is definitely a strong girl, one that endured so much torture in order to pull off her wishes. I must have been the most despicable person on earth for her a moment ago, so by the fact that she managed to hold in her feelings while talking with me, shows a very strong desire.

Obviously, it was not the best act she could have pulled, but it would have fooled more people than not.

I would have tried to comfort her like how I usual do with Honami. However, it felt wrong for some reason, so I simply did my best to work around the borders and kept patting her shoulders, trying to not mentally break my limits.

" Are you alright ? " I asked after I brought her cup of green tea and she gulped all of it.

" Y-Yes.. I think I'm alright. " She put the cup back on top of the table and sighed. " Thank you for supporting me, Ayanokouji-senpai. "

" No worries. " Nanase beamed with a bright smile, to which I gave her a nod.

" I'm sorry again Senpai, for falsely accusing you. " Nanase apologized again, for the millionth time. " Is there anyway I can help you ? This is the least I could do. "

" Well there is. " As I said that, she immediately gave me her utmost attention. " Help me carry out Matsuo's wish "

" Matsuo-san's wish ? " I nodded.

" Yes, he wanted me to be happy and live freely, so as long as that man is alive, his wish would never come true. " I explained, while looking at her. " So would you help me stay at this school and fight for my freedom ? "

It would have sounded a little too suspicious if I used Matsuo's wish to persuade her again, while I doubt she would have rejected, there is a little chance that she might become suspicious of me as she believes I might have brainwashed her.

" Of course, I would help you Ayanokouji-senpai " Nanase beamed again, with probably the first genuine smile I've seen from her up to this point.

" Alright, now that this is out of the way, let's get to the second reason why I called you here. " Gaining Nanase's cooperation was essential for my next move, since she's probably the only one I can count on.

" The second reason ? " Nanase asked curiously.

" Yes. " I nodded at her. " I simply want you to partner up with Kouenji "

Finally.

I have finished this chapter

I went insane over this, rewriting it 3 times because I wanted everything to be perfect.

I'm sorry if the quality is off at the end, I got tired but wanted to push and publish it as much as possible.

Pray for me guys, I think I'm currently sick without knowing it.

Well I might just take a break, maybe for 1 day.

Anyways, thank you for reading guys. I'll see you later !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.9K 142
This story is my own take on COTE year 2. Some volumes will remain similar to the original, while others will be completely different. Some events fr...
5.9K 267 20
We never asked for this. We were born different, raised differently, taught differently. Everything about us is different. The only single similarity...
240K 6.4K 93
Pretty much what it says in the title. The school decided Ayanokouji wasn't judged as defective enough to be put in class D, so the school decided he...
14.1K 553 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...