Disappear (Destiel Short Stor...

By FluffyCrazyUnicorn

"Just one day, Sammy, I would like to disappear. Become someone else; live another life where we are free." I... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five

Chapter Four

14 1 0
By FluffyCrazyUnicorn

John's POV:

The wind was blowing in through the open window as I lay sleeping. The bed is over-comfortable and soft as can be. The bed was empty which was surprising since Oliver was normally in bed with me.

I could smell bacon cooking in the kitchen downstairs and refuse to get up. Everything was perfect. Everything with Oliver was perfect. Only if Joshua lived close by. I heard the footsteps as Ollie opened the door and peeked in, "Are you going to get up or are you expecting breakfast in bed again?" He is so sassy in the mornings. And I couldn't help smiling at the way he nags me. Most of the time it's annoying.

"Morning, Ollie," I mumbled as I stumbled out of the bed. I had a late one fixing up an old car last night. It was a junked rust bucket and needed almost everything repaired to do it. The man dished out a lot of money to get it done. So, I put a lot of work into it yesterday.

Ollie kind of remembers who he was but he can't remember certain things like Sam or what Sam used to look like. I was okay with that. I had pictures to remind us anytime he asked about him. The story was simple. Joshua and I were childhood friends. He didn't need to know many of the other details since he would just forget them thanks to the spell.

Joshua became a top lead detective in Los Angeles. He is amazing. He is brilliant and he was happier than I have seen him before. We video chats quite often. He never forgot and neither have I. He remembers his roots and so do I. It was strange that Cass forgot more. I was afraid to say his name out loud in case an angel could overhear. Long ago, he turned angel radio off. He did remember that he was an angel but he had no connections to them any longer. He was more human than anybody else. But he will always be my angel.

I stood and walked to him standing in the doorway. His arms are crossed over his chest and he huffed that I slept past noon. I kissed him lightly on the mouth and he folded into my arms and returned the kiss with more passion. "Breakfast is ready. Come down quickly before it gets cold." He released me as he turned on his heels and went back to the way he came. He was wearing an apron over jeans and a light blue T-shirt. He looks so damn good. I never knew I could get this far in my life.

We have been married, going on for eight years. Everything was in place as we set it out to be. Nice house, nice yard, nice lives. Everything was peaceful. No one even bothered us. There was this one case in town about a ghost. All we could do is stand back and watch. A few hunters came and took care of it.

I wonder if anyone asks about the Winchester's. I miss us but I don't ever want to go back to being that person again. I hated my life. I wanted death more than my own happiness. I thought my death was my happiness. All that mattered to me was the other people and saving them. I wanted to save us and this was the only way I could think of doing so.

The breakfast was magnificent. Ollie always made me the best meals but after my health scare last year, I now have to eat healthy garbage. After a year of eating this stuff, it's not so bad. Oliver was beside himself when I had a mini heart attack in the garden. He begged that I stopped helping him in the yard after that. I never listened. I refuse to let Oliver do all the work. Just thinking of it was Ollie who had been on the ground, scares the hell out of me. I wouldn't know what to do if he died. I would be lost. So very lost. I hated being alone and looking around me, I would be without Oliver. He was my angel.

The day was bright and blissful. A call came in from the cell phone on the counter. It was Joshua. Oliver answered the call, "Hey, Josh," smiles all around. Even though we are hundreds of miles apart, we talk almost all the time.

"Hey, guys, since I missed the last visit with all of you. I was wondering if we all could meet up somewhere and have like a meet-cation. What do you guys think?" Joshua asked.

"That sounds awesome, Joshie," I said.

"It's Josh," he replied like he always has. "Great, let's set up a date. I have this Friday off and the following Monday off. That gives me four days. Where we meeting?"

"Lebanon," I blurted out. "We haven't been there in almost a decade. No one remembers us and if they did we are dead," I argued.

"Let me ask Millie if she is okay letting me go on my own," Joshua married a beautiful brunette named Emily. But she insisted to be called Millie. Her and Joshie have one son, Dean, and a baby on the way. No worries she is far from birthing. "She said she was okay staying as long as I take Dean with me."

"I'm okay with that. What about you, Ollie?" I look towards him. He nodded his head as he finished up the dishes. Mr. Perfect didn't like me touching his dishes. Bitching about how beer isn't a substitute for dish soap. It is in my book.

"Friday. I'm leaving early. So, meet me there at..." We didn't know any places to meet at. "...the diner?"

"Deal," I said to him. He hung up once he heard Dean crying in the background. That kid was a brave little man. He was just like his dad. Brave.

Ollie came up behind me and hugged me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and played with the strings on my pants. I was still in my pajama bottoms. I never liked sleeping with a shirt on since living out here in the country. Just something about the cool breeze on my nude skin feels so freeing and amazing. I never want it another way.

Ollie let his hands under my waistband and he slid his hands into my boxers. I was liking where this was going. My little angel was being playful. What a tease.

I put my head back and let him have control over me. We usually shared in the bedroom. It took me many years to trust someone in the bedroom as much as I trust Oliver with my body. He has done the same for me. So many times.

After we eloped in Vegas once we left kansas, it was hard to change but I would do anything for my angel. I even gave up Baby. Not physically, but Baby sat in the garage collecting dust.

He placed his soft hands on my awakening cock and stroked lightly. I hummed in his embrace. He left small kisses along my nape and neck. He knew exactly where to tease me. He lowered his other hand to massage my balls while continuously pumping me.

"You like that?" He teased more.

"Dammit, you know I do. There's nothing better than bacon and sex in the mornings." I groaned loud when he squeezed me tightly. Pleasure was building fast and I wasn't going to last long.

I turned around, releasing him from his grip and kissed the love of my life. He melted into my embrace and found his hands back in my pants. I had more to work with since he was dressed and ready for the day. I removed his shirts and he worked on his shoes. His belt buckle was the next to go and I worked hard getting his pants off. He kept them tight in style and I love looking at his slender legs and tight ass in them.

After ten minutes of removing Ollie's clothes, I was on him in record time. I was kissing, sucking, nipping in every place I could find. His skin was so soft and right. He has a tickle spot at the bottom of his neck. I nipped it lightly and he barely reacted. So, I bit harder and got the reaction I wanted. Needed from him. My angel moans just for me.

I left a nice bruise on his shoulder. It needed to be somewhere hidden since his job requires a certain dress code. He hummed please with a sigh when I stopped. I wrapped my hand around his hardened member and pumped ever so slowly. If he could tease me, why couldn't I tease him.

"Uhh, Dean," we agreed many years ago that in the bedroom time; we would keep my name as Dean. And I still call him Cass but I try not to call him Castiel. Too dangerous to call him that.

I give in and give him what he wants as I move my hand faster. I move my other hand further down and circle around his rim. "Dean, this is the most awkward position I could be in," he groaned. I looked around him bent over the back of the couch. Maybe this position hurt him. He never brought it up before.

"How would you like to do this?" I moved back to give him some room. He stood up and moved back to the other side of the couch and laid down on the cushions with his legs butterflied. He was so damn beautiful.

I couldn't help but laugh. He looks so desperate and needy for me. "Okay, baby," I returned to the position I wanted to be in. I circled his rim again with my finger and noticed they were dry. I had no intentions of hurting Ollie so I fetched some lube from the nearby drawer.

I returned once again to him with preparations underway. He loosened up for me in no time as I slid my fingers in him gently. He was still so tight after all these years. Just what my dick craved.

"Hurry, Dean," he moaned. I removed my fingers and placed on a condom. The condom was only good for not making a mess. Plus, it gave me some extra lubrication. I placed my hard cock at his entrance and slowly moved deep into him.

I threw my head back and tried to control myself before I exploded. Barely got my dick in and he was ready to make me a burst. Damn, Cass is just that good. I slammed all the way in. I got rewarded with a loud moan from Cass as I slowly started to pump up and down. The friction in his hole was amazing. I never slept with a man before Cass and I don't think I would ever stop sleeping with Cass. We should have done this sooner, as I told him so many times before. But he was right in the waiting process. Our love needed to grow.

I was pumping in and out as I grabbed for his cock and replaced my hands from his own. He whined and moaned for me to go harder. And I obliged.

Few seconds later, I emptied out in the condom moaning his shortened name. "Oh, Cass!"

"Dean. Almost," he moaned. I kept up the pumping and assault on his member to get him to where he needed to be. After a short time, he was spraying his chest with his beautiful white cum. He was panting hard and repeating my name over and over. He has such deep love in his eyes for me.

"I love you, Cass," I said to him as I showed my love and my eyes as well. It has been a long time with this man and I will show him every day that I can change and that I need him by my side.

"I love you too, Dean Win..." Cass couldn't remember my last name. He shouldn't be able to since the spell was cast. But he almost said it this time. This tells me that the spell might be fading. This wasn't good. He looked upset.

But I knew something that would cheer him up. I knew the one thing that he has been asking for since we got married and settled down. Something we both discussed multiple times a year. And now I'm hatching up the perfect plan to reach that goal.

"I have a plan," I said to Ollie. This plan he was going to love. He dreamed about it so many times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

If you are confused, I'm so sorry but it was necessary to change names for this story to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
1.9K 37 7
After Castiel gets taken by the Empty, Dean falls into a state of depression. He throws himself into hunting to avoid feeling or thinking of feelings...
147K 2.7K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
157K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...