Commissionkoji

By Quin-X

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka accepts any work as long as its for the right price. You name it stalking, information, su... More

Chapter 1: Introductions Failed
Chapter 2: The First Task
Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission
Chapter 4: A Horrible Person
Chapter 5: Swimming In Points
Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor
Chapter 7: Accumulating Points
Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane
Chapter 9: May
Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai
Chapter 12: Helping For Free?
Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal
Chapter 14: Special Promo Service/ A Personal Request
Chapter 15: Chaos In Class-D
Chapter 16: Class-D State / The Three Weirdos
Chapter 17: Midterms / Horikita
Chapter 18: Midterm Results
Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: That Night.
Chapter 22: Azuma Sana/First Day In The Business
Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission
Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s
Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs
Chapter 26: My Richest Customer Yet
Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission
Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

Chapter 10: Millionare

7.4K 398 111
By Quin-X

I was on my way to the faculty, since i was being summoned to the faculty room by Chabashira-sensei.

I left my classroom that was already on chaos as the boys and girls were blaming each other for what happened. Most likely the students from other classes would now be wary from other classes.

Zero class points. In the history of the school it was only our class who managed to do this, aren't they amazing?

I didn't do anything to demerit the class afterall, while our sensei was teaching, i am simply calculating the possibilities of how many points i would need to survive for 3 years.

I knock at the door of the faculty room, and i entered when i heard someone's voice saying 'come in'.

" Oh, if it isn't Ayanokoji-kun" it was a light brown hair who greeted me she was looking at her hand mirror, but she stopped and walk towards me.

I think she also send a commission for me back then, but it was a bit inappropriate and Mashima sensei from class A already dealt with it. although having three girls sleeping in your dorm at night was already inappropriate and high risk for me.

"My name is Hoshinomiya Chie but you can call me Chie-chan!" she smiled as she introduced herself.

"Good morning Hoshinomiya-sensei, Chabashira sensei called me but she's not here" i said as i look around, i also need to go to the swimming area later since we have club training today.

I better charge her for wasting my time.

"Sae-chan is not here, why don't you have a sit inside first?" she offered.

"I'm fine with waiting outside"

"Ehh.. I also want to talk with you Ayanokoji-kun, maybe i can give you some..reward" she whispered as her body was leaning on me as some of the passerby's were looking at us.

This woman is too good she knows my weakness.

By reward, she meant points right?

Hoshinomiya sensei drags me inside while i didn't put any resistance and she made me sit on her chair, it was really comfy and nice to sit on.

I just noticed that there were no other people here aside from us. She went to my back and start massaging my shoulders with her soft hands, it felt good i admit but...

....she won't charge me for this right?!!

"Congratulations Ayanokoji-kun for acing all of the exams, not only you were a great swimmer but you're also good in academics!"

It seems like the instructors from other classes were aware of it, I aced all the test so i could attract some customers who were struggling in academics, with this, they wouldn't doubt me that i am actually capable in academics.

"I just got lucky Hoshinomiya-sensei" i responded, she was still giving me a massage, as her hands went to my neck, i felt her fingertips apply pressure as she slides it down the sides of my neck and sweeping over to my shoulders.

Goodness this woman is too good, was she actaully a massage therapist?

" That's some luck you have Kiyotaka-kun, oh! can i call you Kiyotaka-kun?, i think we would get along a lot" she stopped her massage as her hands went to my chest giving it a few rubs and hugs me from the back, she leaned her head on her arms that was hugging my neck.

If someone see us like these, we would probably misunderstood for a couple.

"You look really handsome by the way, do you already have a girlfriend Kiyotaka-kun?"

"No, i'm not actually looking for one and i'm more interested in gaining private points actually"

"Oh right, i heard from Ninomiya-san that if there was actually a falling coin and a girl, you would definitely pick the coin" she chuckled

What is Ninomiya saying, it would be fifty-fifty, and it would be the girl a hundred percent if she was the daughter of a millionaire.

"Since you don't have a girlfriend then can we go on a dinner? My treat."

I was actually going to refuse however i heard her mutter some lovely words.

My treat.

It was just two words, but for me it was like the words from heaven. You would just need to accompany someone, and you don't have to spend anything for your meal.

Ohh i just remembered, I also have a date later with Ayane senpai, should we rescheduled?

"What are you doing Chie?!" Chabashira sensei shouted as she hurriedly went to us before i was able to respond.

"Ahh!, Sae-chan! i was just talking with Ayanokoji-kin since you we- Ouch!"

Hoshinomiya sensei drop and hold her head, after Chabashira-sensei hit it with a clipboard. What a violent woman treating my lovely Hoshinomiya sensei like that.

"Did you say something Ayanokoji?"

"Nope" i shake my head from left to right in a fast manner, i didn't really say anything but i felt like she knows what i just thought.

"Owiiee~I was just keeping him busy and chatting with him, why are you so angry?"

"You don't need to wrap your arms around his neck when you're just talking" Chabashira sensei then rubs her forehead while she sighs in frustration, it seems like she was used to it.

"Follow me to the guidance office Ayanokoji" she said as she used her head to point at the door as she started to walk, i followed her but i need to confirm something to Hoshinomiya-sensei first

"It would be your treat right, Hoshinomiya-sensei?" she looks confused at first but then she nods vigorously.

"Yes, i'll treat you to dinner Kiyotaka-kun."she confirmed with a smile

" Then tomorrow? "

she made a thinking pose first before answering as she puts a piece of paper in my pocket.

"...Alright, a date tomorrow, bye bye Kiyotaka-kun "

I think i just met another weird girl or rather a woman, she just called me by my first name in our first meeting, but who cares if she would treat me to dinner tomorrow.

I then left when i saw Chabashira-sensei glaring at me while i was talking with my lovely Hoshinomiya sensei,

Tomorrow i don't need to spend anything for dinner,

" What were you two talking about?" Chabashira sensei asked me as she gave a side glance.

"Nothing in particular" i respond, maybe if she paid me some points i could tell her.

I think i just heard her tch, i should be the one saying that.

I followed her inside the guidance office, eventhough i didn't make any trouble, except from sleeping with them and stealing a can of beer, nothing comes to my mind.

"Behave yourself and sit there, if you get out of this room i'll expel you" she said as she left me in a office that looks like a pantry.

What's wrong with that woman threatening me to expel all of a sudden, if only she would pay me some points for wasting some time.

there were some cookies, coffee and tea packets and other snacks around me.

I heard Chabashira sensei talks to someone inside and it seems like it was my seatmate.

I wasn't interested into their talk so i look around and i saw no cameras, i smiled at this.

They wouldn't mind if i get some  little bit, like a pack of snacks right?,

I slowly snuck some of it inside my pocket and brew myself some coffee.

"Ayanokoji, Come in" she suddenly said.

Oh no, i'm still in the midst of looting some coffee packs,

"Ayanokoji do you want me to expel you?" she said as she opened the door with a shocked Horikita from her back.

Thankfully i already hidden the loot in my pocket, and i was currently holding a cup of coffee.

"What are you doing?"

"Coffee?" i offered before she started to look around as i block her view.

"Come inside" she said in a grave tone. She didn't say anything about the coffee, was it actually free?, i should've taken it all then.

I entered the room with a curious Horikita eyeing me.

"Did you hear?" Horikita suddenly asked me with a frown.

"I did but i wasn't interested so i didn't listen" i responded while i sat and sip my coffee.

"If you want to reach Class A then you would need to work with people, Horikita," Chabashira sensei said to her as she search something from the drawers, i wonder why am i even here.

"You said Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was just lucky when he aced the test right?" Chabashira sensei showed the test papers during the entrance exam.

"Ayanokoji aced them again, the entrance exam that even your brother that you admired failed to do so" Horikita pick up the papers one by one checking it thoroughly as she stared at my figure that was about to open a pack of snack.

"Ayanokoji put that back, i could overlook the coffee but the snacks are out"

"Tch, Cheapskate" i then leave it on the table.

Fortunately, i still have atleast five of them inside my pockets

Chabashira sensei sighed and look at Horikita.

"Are you convinced now?, that Ayanokoji is an exceptional student?"

The talk went further but i didn't really know why i was called, but i didn't complain since i have a free snacks for later. Just when i thought the talk was over.

"Horikita you can leave, Ayanokoji you stay" she said as Horikita leaves after giving me a glance.

Now i'm getting nervous,did she notice and will she pat my pockets before i could leave?

"Let's make a deal Ayanokoji" she proposed as she showed me her phone.

"I'm all ears."

---------------------------------------------------------

I left the guidance room with a smile, and there, i saw Horikita who looks like she was waiting for someone and approached me.

"Ayanokoji-kun i need your help"

"Yes?, Im listening." i asked in an excited mood which probably made her weirded out.

"There's a test coming up and you remembered about the consequences for failing right?" she asked as i nod to her.

"I want you to help me create a study group"

"Alright" i said as i showed her my palm.

"What is that?, isn't it suppossed to be a handshake when both parties agreed with the deal?" Horikita looks confuses.

"You're right, but i was asking for points, i was asking for the payment"

I thought it was already obvious.

"Is this how you always make a deal?" she sent a frown at me, did she think i would do anything for her if she asks me.

"Well you can create your own study group" i said as i retract my hands

She huffed and left leaving me as she stomped her feet.

I checked my points and click my account balance :1,453,620 PP

In just one day i earned a million.

I smiled.

Finally!, i'm a millionaire!, in points.

If only Chabashira sensei commissioned me instead of blackmailing me.

Well... she dug her own grave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.2K 44
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka , Demon of 4th generation arrives at ANHS in search of freedom from his past. He will go to any length to ensure his freedom, even...
66.5K 1.8K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
143K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
7.4K 253 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...