𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸 β€’ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘ŸοΏ½...

By kurger_bing

"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always... More

𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 π‘ˆ 𝐢 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁
𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐿 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝐿 𝑉 𝐸
𝑇 𝐻 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝐼 𝐹 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐢𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝑆
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸

π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

1.4K 38 35
By kurger_bing

...♕...

......

       New Year's eve rolled around quickly. Olivia played off her proposal to Steve by pretending it never happened and Steve went with it, knowing he was going to do it himself.

       Tony, Pepper, and Natasha had set up a New Years party at the newly renovated Stark Tower, helping the Rogers in his proposal. Tony wanted to make his daughters engagement a whole ordeal, much like he does with everything else.

       So now here they were, Steve all ready and dressed and prepared for the party in a simple white button up that clung to him like a second skin, being a size too small, with a black jacket and black slacks. His patience waiting for his girlfriend to get ready slowly wearing down.

        They were going to be late if she didn't hurry up.

        Steve sighed, walking into their bedroom that was now completely destroyed with her clothes all over the floor. She stood in her lacy underwear and a bra, groaning in frustration as she looked at herself holding what felt like the millionth dress in the mirror.

       "Liv we're gonna be late," Steve told her, coming up from behind and placing his hands on her exposed hips.

        "I know but nothing looks good," Olivia whined, throwing the dress on the bed and turning in his hold to face him, her arms loosely wrapping around his neck as she pouted.

        "You look good in everything and nothing," Steve reassured her, kissing her frown off her lips.

       Olivia smirked, "very sexual of you Captain," she said. Steve lightly blushed, laughing as he looked away from her, "but if you insist I look good in everything why don't you pick what I wear?"

       Steve dramatically sighed making her giggle, "what do you wanna wear?" he asked, letting her go and walking over to their closet that was mostly her clothes.

       "Clothes?" Olivia sarcastically responded, moving to sit in the edge of the bed and crossed her legs.

       Steve paused his actions, getting hit with deja vu from the time he helped Stella pick out her outfit for the Stark Expo. It slightly hurt, knowing he would never hear his twins voice again. But he pushed past it, he didn't have time to dwell on the past.

       Steve turned around to shoot her a look to which she only laughed at, "you're cute when you're annoyed," Olivia told him. Steve rolled his eyes and turned back to what was left of her clothes hanging up, "a dress please," she said, giving him a serious answer.

       Steve nodded, surfing through her clothes until he found the dress she wore on their first date, the one that made her look angelic and him fall in love. He pulled the hanger off the pole, holding it out to her with a smile, "this one."

       "Is that the dress I wore for our first date?" Olivia curiously wondered, smiling at the memory.

       "The one I thought you looked heavenly in?" Steve rhetorically asked, grinning himself, "yes it is."

       Olivia stood up and kissed him again, taking the dress off his finger. She didn't care that he was in the room while she unclasped her bra and shrugged it off in order to shimmy into the off the shoulder white satin dress.

       It was a little bit tighter than she remembered, didn't matter though, she looked good. Olivia adjusted the top to look better, grabbing some gold jewelry and her nude heels, matching her look to be identical to the one she had for their first date.

       Steve smiled once she was all finished, holding his hand out to her, "you ready now?" he playfully asked.

       "I suppose," she said back with the same amount of playfulness, taking his hand and dragging him out of the apartment.

       It was six, the party set to start at nine. Olivia figured out they would be almost an hour late, but assuring Steve they would be fashionably so. He let her have control of the music while he drove.

       She quickly put on Etta James, At Last playing through the speakers and Olivia singing softly to Steve.

       She never thought she would be listening, and singing along nonetheless, to old forties music while Steve Rogers was driving her car. Sixteen year old Olivia would pass out from fangirling so hard.

       She continued playing old songs throughout the car ride, sometimes getting Steve to sing along with her, until they pulled up to Stark Tower.

       A valet opened the door for her, Steve handing the man the keys after Olivia threatened the man to make sure her car didn't get even a scuff or he would have Tony to deal with.

       The couple then went into the building, Olivia turning and looking up at Steve, "see, it's not that ugly," she told him, referring back to his insult towards the tower on the helicarrier.

       "It's alright I guess," Steve told her, pressing the button on the elevator to the party floor. Olivia rolled her eyes, hugging him loosely around the waist as they rode up.

       The elevator chimed, the doors opening to reveal the New Years party in full swing. Olivia pulled Steve through the crowd of friends and reporters towards the self serving bar. Steve grabbed himself a beer, Olivia pouring herself a glass of red.

       Once they had their drinks Olivia once again lead him through the crowd in search of her red headed best friend. Natasha was sitting on the sofa, slightly away from everyone, with a little brunette boy sitting next to her and another brunette woman next to the boy.

       The Stark instantly recognized the brown mop of hair, handing her wine to Steve and wrapping her arms around the boys neck from behind, "Poot!" she said into his ear excitedly.

       "Livvy!" Peter yelled back, wiggling out of her grip and standing up on the sofa to hug her back.

       The siblings smiled and laughed, overjoyed to see each other after two months of separation. The three around them smiled at their reunion, Natasha looking up at Steve, standing up to hug him in greeting, "you ready?" she whispered.

       "Maybe," he tightly smiled at her before looking over at his girlfriend who had moved to hug May.

       "Well you better get ready," Natasha told him, "you have an hour before it's time," she said, tapping her hand to his chest before walking to sit back down in her spot on the couch.

       Olivia smiled up at the super soldier she called her boyfriend, taking her wine glass back from him and pecking his lips as she walked around and sat on the chair next to the sofa, Peter crawling into her lap.

       Steve walked over to Olivia, "I'm going to go see if I can find Clint or someone," he told her. The Stark nodded, kissing him again real quick before he left.

...

       Almost an hour had passed, Olivia had stayed on the chair with Natasha, Peter, and May the entire time. Catching up on the Parker's life in the past two months and in turn the two Avengers told them about their lives.

       Steve had found Clint about ready to start a game of pool by himself and asking if he could join. The two men settling in to many rounds, all of which Clint won.

       Tony then stood up in the bar top, killing the music, and getting everyone's attention onto him, "five minutes until the new year!" he drunkenly yelled, everyone cheering as he chugged his drink before jumping off the counter.

       "Your dad is weird," Peter told his sister and making her laugh.

       "Yes," Olivia nodded, "yes he is," she continued to giggle.

       Three minutes went by quickly and the Stark had finished her wine, setting the glass on the table in front of her as she picked Peter up and had him go back to sit next to his aunt and Natasha, "I should go look for Steve," she told them, waving a quick goodbye before straightening her dress and walking away to find the man.

       Another minute passed, Olivia finally finding Steve leaned over the pool table about to take his shot. She saw it wasn't going to get in the corner pocket and using her powers at the last second to direct it in.

       "Cheater!" Clint yelled when he saw the woman approach them, "shot doesn't count and you lose again Rogers," he told him.

       "I don't know what you mean bird brain," Olivia said, finally getting next to Steve and wrapping her arm around his waist.

       Clint glared at her, "you little liar," he pointed at the woman accusingly.

       Olivia merely shrugged, looking up at Steve as everyone started counting down the last few seconds of the year. Clint glared again before walking away to find the red headed assassin.

       It's now or never, Steve thought to himself, discreetly pulling the blue velvet box out of his pocket while pulling her into him.

       "TEN!"

       "Liv," Steve called for her attention even though he already had it.

       "NINE!"

       "Steve," Olivia jokingly said back.

       "EIGHT!"

       "On Christmas you proposed to me," Steve recalled, spotting her friends and family start to gather around. Their phones pulled out and taking videos from all angles.

       "SEVEN!"

       "That I did," Olivia embarrassedly admitted.

       "SIX!"

       "Well, I heard you, but it took me a minute to process it all."

       "FIVE!"

       "And by the time I had, you told me to forget about it, that you didn't say anything."

       "FOUR!"

       "I obviously didn't forget," Steve chuckled, "I was just waiting for the right time to bring it back up. That time is now."

       "THREE!"

       "Liv, you have had my heart since that day you twirled yourself around on the jet to show me you were healed."

       "TWO!"

       "You had my heart when you introduced me to your brother just two weeks after meeting you."

       "ONE!"

       "What I'm trying to say is, Olivia Antoinette Stark," Steve took a breath and got down on one knee, Olivia gasping when he opened the box, "will you marry me?"

       "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

       Olivia felt the tears falling from her eyes, nodding as words from any language she knew not being able to form in her brain and come out her mouth. Steve smiled, standing up and bringing her into a deep kiss.

       "I love you so much Steven Grant Rogers," Olivia said, pulling away from him. Steve couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he took the ring out of the box and slid it onto her finger, it fitting perfectly. He wiped the tears from her cheeks.

       Olivia looked down at it and smiled, peering back up at him and kissing him again. Her friends and family all cheered, breaking them out of their own little world.

       "Were you all in on this?" She accused everyone, the adults held adoring smiles and nodded.

       Peter ran up to his sister and hugged her, "I was too," he lied, he hadn't known anything about this because he would. have ruined the surprise by accidentally telling her.

       "No way you kept a secret," Olivia laughed at her brother.

       "He didn't know," Tony told his daughter, walking over and pushing the boy out of the way so he could pull her into a hug, "congratulations mini me," he whispered into her ear.

       "Thank you daddy," she whispered back, tightening her grip on him.

       Tony pulled away, wiping a tear from his eye, "you're all grown up," he sniffled, "our baby is all grown up," he said to Pepper.

       "Yes she is," Pepper laughed at her boyfriend, pulling their daughter into a hug as well before pulling away and looking at the ring, "good choice Steve," she complimented the man, stepping away from Olivia and pulling her future son in law into a hug.

       "My turn," Natasha grinned, tackling the Stark into a bone crushing hug and making the two laugh, "god, you're marrying your celebrity crush before I even get into a long term relationship," she said, pulling away slightly.

       "You'll find someone Natty," Olivia assured her, "maybe he's got a friend," she shrugged, laughing as Natasha pulled her back into another hug.

       Clint walked up to Steve, pulling him into a bro hug so he could threaten him discreetly, "you break her heart, I shoot yours," he said, pulling away and smiling sweetly.

       "Got it," Steve nodded before they fell into laughter. Clint cutting it off abruptly and glaring at him.

       Olivia saw the two and removed one arm from around Natasha, using it to swat Clint's shoulder, "what?" he asked innocently.

       "Don't be a dick," she told him. Natasha laughed at that, pulling away completely from the hug and settling on wrapping her arm around the brunettes waist, Olivia's around her shoulders.

       Clint gasped, pretending he didn't do anything wrong even though he had been caught red handed by the Stark, "me? Being a dick? Never," he said.

       The two women looked at him with matching expressions. Their brows raised and a small smirk pulling onto their lips, "Argentina," they simultaneously reminded him.

       Clint took a second to think about it, slightly remembering what had happened, "in my defense I was drunk and that guy was trying to have a threesome with you two," he said, holding his hands up in surrender.

       "You were still a dick Bird Brain," Olivia told him, pecking Natasha's cheek quickly before clapping Clint on the shoulder and pulling Steve away from where the Barton was trying to find another excuse.

       "Olivia Rogers has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" she said to her fiancée once they had found a quiet corner, away from the completely drunk crowd.

       "Sounds wonderful," Steve grinned, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her into a kiss.

       Olivia smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and tugging him down closer to her height, "I love you, Mr Rogers."

       "And I love you, future Mrs Rogers."

___________

AN

ahhhhhh

two updates within two days!? who am i?

was this how you guys thought it was going to happen? did you get all smiley? bc i did

anyways, there's going to be one more chapter before the "end credit" but there's going to be a slight time jump bc next chapter is the wedding so i can hopefully get this book complete and start working on the next

anyways, as always, i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 205 20
"My name is Annabelle Grace Rogers. I'm Captain America's younger sister. I have a photographic memory and mean left hook." Annabelle went into the i...
100K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...
3.3M 121K 95
You've been living unhappily with your foster parents and hiding your magical abilities for years, until one day Thor accidentally throws a bus at yo...
166 7 6
πš‚πš˜πš•πš’πšŸπšŠπšπšŠπš—πš; α΅—α΅’ Κ·α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ ᡃˑᡒⁿᡉ We all wander alone at some point in our lives, April Carter has never. As the only living descendant of the fa...