Stupid - Chris Sturniolo

By ireadforpleasure_

Since 8th grade you have been friends with two thirds of the sturniolo triplets. Matt and Nick have been y\ns... More

2.
3.

1.

130 2 0
By ireadforpleasure_

Your point of view

Finally the year of me. Aka Junior year. Of course I don't really spend my time working on my studies because I know I'm getting a full ride for collage. 

Sophomore year was a flop. I got kicked of the cheerleading team for a month because I wasn't showing my spirit to the whole team. I really don't know what that was about. 

Of course every year I have to bring my fit game though the roof, like I always do. But Nick has amazing fits as well. 

Oh speaking of Nick he is my best friend. Also Matt Sturniolo. They are triplets! Cool right? You may be wondering, wait why did you only mention two boys? Because I'm not friends with the third brother. 

Chris Sturniolo. It was sixth grade a for some reason he just hated me. For NO REASON! He bullied me throughout middle school until eight grade. I met his brothers and they were and are SO nice, way nicer then Chris. Then it became war against Chris and I. I make fun of him and he makes fun of me. Its a cycle. 

Back to me getting kicked off the cheerleading team for a month. I supposedly wasn't showing my spirit to the whole team by yelling at Chris at one of his games. We have no football team here because it is to dangerous. So the cheerleaders have to cheer for the lacrosse players. 

I finally found a great fit. I rush downstairs to see my mother gone. No note, no nothing. Per usual. 

I swing my backpack around both of my shoulders and grab out my phone from my pocket. 

Me: yo matt u almost here!?

mattyb: I'm omy

Me: okay honk when you are here 

read

As you can tell it is definitely awkward for me to be friends with Nick and Matt. 

HONK HONK! 

I open my front door. I put my car keys and my keys to the house in my pocket. I know, I can drive, I'm just scared to I'm nervous I will crash.

I run up to the door and bang on the window as a joke. The seating arrangement has always been the same. Matt driving, Chris was shotgun, Nick was sitting in the back and so was I.   

"Good morning everyone, thanks Matt for picking me up." I smile 

"No problem." Matt says 

"Nick, your fit is amazing!" I say 

"Thank you, so is yours!" Nick smiled 

"My fit fucking rules." Chris said so proudly

"Pft." I laugh 

"What are you laughing at?" Chris turns to make eye contact with me

'You." I put my finger in his face

He turns around.

"Matt, tryouts are tomorrow, we have a bunch of new comers." Chris scrolled though his phone 

"I know, I'm excited." Matt smiled 

"You better show me your school spirit this year." Chris smirked

I flip him off. 

"Finally we are here!" Nick claps 

"Okay meet you guys at lunch if you guys aren't in any of my classes alright?" I ask 

"Of course." Nick smiled 

We all walk our separate ways.

I check my schedule on my phone and I have gym first thing in the morning. You have got to be shitting me. 

I walk to the girls dressing rooms and put on the ugly ass gym uniforms. All the girls and boys including me go to the main gym. 

I look around to see who is in my gym class who I would know. A couple girls from cheer. Matt. YESSS. and Chris. No. 

"WELCOME TO GYM!" The gym teacher yelled 

"TODAY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WE ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL!" YESSS I love volleyball

"There will be groups of two." She smiled 

My eyes directly went on Matt. He looked back. We nodded to each other. 

There was nets set all around the gym. Me and Matt we teammates and whoever is going against us is screwed because I've played volleyball for 11 years. 

Just to my "luck" were going against Chris and Aidan. 

I spun the ball in my hand and reassuringly smiled at Matt. I threw the ball in the air and gave it a good smack. Chris hit it back to our side I got it and hit it to Matt. He slightly hit it over the net making the score 1-0. We switched positions. Now the score is 8-8 and there is a minute left of class. Matt served it and Aidan hit it to Matt, Matt almost dropped it and I retrieved it and hit it ever so lightly over the net making the score 9-8. I ran over to Matt and hugged him. 

I looked back at Chris he looked so mad. 

"FUCK YOU Y\N!" he mouthed to me with his face all red

"SORE LOSER!" I mouthed to him as the bell rung. He looked mad.

The day went on super quick to my liking. Every class was okay and lunch was fine. Tomorrow would be the real shit because cheerleading. Well lets just think about the present. That sounds cringe. Whatever.

I finally get home. My mother isn't here and still there is no note or no call. Like I say this always happens. I never know where my mom is. It sucks. That means I have to make dinner. 

I grab out my phone. 

Me: aye Matt 

mattyb: hey wsp

Me: I'm cooking dinner 

mattyb: ur mom isn't home 

Me: no :(

mattyb: wanna come over? 

Me: Chris will be very mad 

mattyb: its alr come over! 

Me: ill walk okay 

mattyb: okay be safe 

Me: I will 

The walk is five minutes away. I hurry as fast as I can to get to the sturniolos house. I ring the doorbell. Matt opens the door and smiles. 

"Come in!" He smiles 

He is wearing a black tank top, his chain and grey sweats. Sturdy fit.

"Thank you for having me Matt." I say following him into the kitchen 

"Its no problem, Marylou was just about to cook anyways. I said your on your way here so she is making extras." Matt explained 

"Thank you." I smile 

"You were amazing a volleyball today you really got on Chris's nerves." Matt laughed 

"I really didn't mean to, I guess he just is a sensitive person and I mean I can relate." I said with all honestly

"Let's go upstairs and play and game or something while my mom cooks the food." Matt smiles 

"That would be great!" I say 

I follow him up the stairs to his room. We chill in his room for a bit until someone barged though the door.

"Matt do you-." Chris saw me

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Chris points to me 

"My mom wasn't home." I say 

"She is never home." I admit 

"Just, shut the fuck up." He said running his fingers though his hair 

We ate dinner it was so good. I ended up talking with Matt for more then I accepted and it was pitch black outside. 

"Wow its 11!" Matt looked flabbergasted

"Holy shit!" I laugh 

"Whatever you can chill here for the night." Matt said 

Of course I automatically agreed because my mom doesn't care. 

I ended taking a photo of Matt for his Instagram which looks amazimg. 

matthewsturniolo

197 likes                                                       2comments 

y

l

: no photo creds matt?

>oops 

CREATOR TURNED OFF COMMENTS 

We ended up just chilling back in his room

❤hello everyone I would just like you to know that this is not a Matt story, also I hope you are having a great day or a great night! Stay hydrated❤

Words: 1275

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)