Smile my dear! (Alastor x fe...

Da sorry_im_so_hot_

(ON HIATUS) ‼️NOT CANNON COMPLIANT‼️ Y/n is a powerful overlord known as "The Dream Demon" You drowned in 1... Altro

Early info chapter
1-new arival
2-rampage
3- hotel?
4- proper introductions
5- who are you?
6- im screwed arent I?
7- pathetic.
8-Responsibilities
9- a few changes
10- call it a 'date'
11- "couple stuff"
12-Mimzys
13- Nightmares and daydreams.
14- trust issues
15- unloveable?
16- who tf are you?
18- stress relief
19- phone call
20- Ending Things
21- the not-so-new-guy
(Y/N)???????
22- Cupid clearly hates me.
23-Glimpse of the past.
24-better friend.
IMPORTANT PLS READ (VOTING)
YALL OMG🫢

17- package

494 16 27
Da sorry_im_so_hot_

I would appreciate it if you guys commented and voted more! As an author, I enjoy seeing all of your comments and votes! When I see that nobody comments or votes I don't know if you enjoy my story, so If you guys could let me know if you enjoy this book that would help a lot! It motivates me to see you guys interacting with my book! Anyway on to the next chapter!

- al <33

MAKING MY WAY to the hotel after a long day of various overlord things, I was exhausted, to say the least. Stepping into the threshold of those squeaky old doors, I had reached my current safe haven.

Taking a quick sweep of the area, the lobby looked empty. It bothered me that Al hasn't been showing up at all lately. As much as I would never admit it, I missed him. His never-ending smile, the mischievous glint in his beautiful crimson orbs. 'I shouldn't feel guilty for what I said. He was only using me....right?'

second-person P.O.V
you had a distant look on your face while thinking, the silence only now getting to you. 'Why in hell is it so quiet?' you thought. While you admired the peace, something was off. But before you could investigate Charlie popped her head in, and started running towards you at an inhumane speed.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! LOOK AT WHAT YOUR BOYFRIEND GOT YOU!!" she squealed. Only then did you realize she was holding a box. 'If it were angel running at me with a box I would have had to guess it was full of sex toys.' you snickered to yourself. Once you received the mysterious box from Charlie your curiosity ran wild.

You opened the box to find... A cat? It peaked its small head out of the box and started at you, eyes wide with curiosity.

(y/n)'s P.O.V
Turns out, that random ass cat in the box was a small Bengal with spots all over her body*. Accompanied by the cat there was a note, from Damien. 'Ew.

The letter read:

To: (y/n) <3
I hope you like the gift I got you! Her name is Jupiter, in case you were wondering. I had to make some complicated deals to acquire her as she is from the living realm. Though that doesn't matter much, as long as you enjoy her company!

See you soon~

    - Damien.

'That prick. Buying me a stupid living world cat so I'll love him, tch.'

"So what does it say?" vaggie asked. "Well, Her name is Jupiter and she's from the living realm," I sighed.

Charlie almost dropped the cat she was playing with. "THE LIVING REALM?!" she yelled, her eyes bulging out of her head from the shock.
"Yup! That's what the note said," I quickly responded.

"Hey, toots, what's goin' on down ere'?" angel said, with his son fat nuggets in one of his four arms. "(Y/N) GOT A CAT FROM HER BOYFRIEND!!!" Charlie squealed, her face brimming with happiness.

"Oooohh~ so he's a sugar daddy~," angel dust said suggestively. "No, Angel, Damien is not my 'sugar daddy,' nor is he my boyfriend," I said while making little air quotes with my long fingers.

I cradled the small cat in my arms, hearing her let out a purr of contentment. I started to stride toward the bar, where husk was drunkenly glaring at the latter of us; like he usually does.

"Look husk it's you!" I shoved Jupiter into him so he would look at her. "Hah? That little fucker? Not a chance." he pointed at the kitten. "Nah, I think she looks just like ya," angel, who was now leaning on the bar, joked. Husk's cheeks flushed red with anger. "I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT LITTLE FUCKEN' THING." he slammed his bottle on the counter resulting in it breaking, startling Jupiter.

The smaller cat jumped up into my arms, all puffy from the abrupt wake-up. Husk, having noticed this, took her from my arms and cradled her like she was his child.

Charlie swooned over the rather adorable sight, in turn, husk sent her a wearing glare, yet her smile did not falter.

"Ya gotta' admit Husky, that's pretty fuckin' cute," angel said slyly, husk only grumbled as a response.

"Ugh, Get a room, you two," I muttered. "Hey, (y/n)?" vaggie asked, "mhm?" I responded, "im not sure if Charlie gave you this amidst her excitement over your new cat but, here." she handed me an envelope, that was from, "LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR?!" I shouted.

'That old fart hasn't contacted me in years!'

"Huh? What did my dad send you, (n/n)?" Charlie questioned. (n/n) means (nickname). "Uhh, an invite of sorts, but, I'm not too sure myself," I vented.  "Oh! That's for the ball that my parents are hosting soon! I remember dad saying something about it a few days after Alastor stopped showing up," Charlie explained, with a look of realization on her round, pale, face. "Huh?" everyone collectively said to Charlie.

She sighed, "it's a special event that my parents host every so often, where the overlords and some of the other important figures and celebrities In hell come together at my family summer home, to partake in a peaceful masquerade ball, where you can discuss territory and other important matter before the up-and-coming determination day!"

'That means Al is gonna be there..'

* Jupiter looks like this!

She's based off of my cat hazel! :)

Question of the day! Which season is your favourite? (mines late fall/ early winter)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

97.9K 4.1K 33
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...
23.6K 575 10
- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is finally calling quits and is deciding to end...
95.2K 3.1K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
101K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...