CHAOS [All Of Us Are Dead x R...

By zzzleepy_mirasol

◗ ⇀ ❝ sucks to be the bad luck's favorite ❞ *゚・゚ --wherein; y/n, a not-so-ordinary student, together with her... More

Author's Note
Characters
▒▒▒▒▒▒
01 | Before the chaos
02 | Flight turned into fight
03 | Comradeship
04 | Broadcasting room
05 | Dissension
06 | Going after
07 | Project to be one group again
08 | Pep talk
09 | A kiss and a phone
10 | The new plan
11 | To the rooftop
12 | Friends are family
13 | Save our souls
14 | Talks around the bonfire
16 | Tears and rain

15 | The bully's former gopher

907 42 6
By zzzleepy_mirasol

"Y/N ahh..." The mentioned girl looked up to her playmate who called her, she let go of the toys that she was holding and blinked a few times, waiting for the boy to continue on talking.

"I have something to tell you..." Her friend trailed off.

"C'mon, tell me now. You know that I have no patience." The girl who's wearing a pink dress and has a pigtail hairstyle replied to him, he just sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"WIll you just grow up without patience?"

"Yes. Now hurry up."

The boy just sighed and bit his lip. "Eomma told me that we'll move house later."

Y/N could only space out with what her friend said. Did she just hear it right? Her friend will move house and will not live across from them from now on?

"Really? Then... then... why did you... just say it now?" Her tears started to fall down. You can't really blame her for crying. Her friend... a great friend of hers will go distance from now on.

"They just... also told me now. AHHH! Don't cry. You're... making me cry... too." Soon enough, the boy also joined her in crying while sniffing. They've been friends since the beginning, and it only took them eight years to be apart from one another.

"Whom will I... play... my toys from... now on?" Y/N just cried louder. Her playmate, not knowing what to do, just also made his cry louder.

"Here... here..." The boy got something from his pocket to give it to her, Y/N wiped the liquid that was coming out from her nose before getting it.

"Promise me that... when we see each other... we'll be friends again, okay?" The girl nodded, her eyes still sore from all the crying.

"Just don't turn into a bully... I'll ignore you... if you turn into one. I'll pretend to... not know you for my whole life."

The boy chuckled in the middle of his cries and ruffled the girl's hair. Y/N looked at what her friend gave her in her hands. It's a piece of paper with his name on it, so that she'll never forget him– or even his name.

»»————-  ————-««

"Why do you keep on stalling? Do you have a crush?" On-jo asked Cheong-san who was beating around the bush since earlier, he just looked at her with a blank face.

Some of us started to talk more about our experience, opening up to each other about our lives. And it's really good... atleast for me. This whole thing just made our bond stronger. As we should! We'll just all survive together anyway.

While some of us... are planning to confess.

Let me tell you a secret, that 'some' is just Cheong-san.

"Uh, pretty much." Cheong-san answered her.

"Pretty much? What does it mean? Who is she?" My bestfriend questioned Cheong-san, I-sak and I looked at each other and shook our heads. Just a normal day for On-jo and her obliviousness.

"No one..." Cheong-san still denied, but On-jo isn't convinced. "C'mon, tell me. Do I know her?" She asked more. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head. I think everyone knows who it is except for her.

"Who is it?"

"You... It's you, On-jo. I like you." We stopped on our tracks with Cheong-san's sudden confession. Su-hyeok and I exchanged some teasing looks with an 'o' on our mouth, proud of our friend's confession to our other friends.

However, On-jo... just being On-jo denied Cheong-san's own feelings towards her.

"Hey... stop that." She then looked at all of us. "He doesn't mean it, he's just kidding."

"I mean, we have been friends and neighbors since kindergarten, that's all." She once again affirmed. I face-palmed and sighed, kinda pissed off that she keeps on denying Cheong-san's confession– like she knows what the man feels more than him himself.

"Stop joking." On-jo looked at him. "I'm not joking." He replied back. Cheong-san didn't need anything to say more, for his face says it all. That he really liked On-jo, well, maybe love.

"Awesome." Dae-su muttered, amazed by Cheong-san's confession which I don't really know why. On-jo then stood up, going somewhere far away from all of us. Ofcourse, Cheong-san followed her wherever she went.

"Did you know? I had no idea." Dae-su asked us, his amusement with what just happened is still visible to his voice.

"You're the only one who didn't know." Hyo-ryeong answered him.

"Everyone knows?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't I know?"

"I didn't either."

"Because you're you."

"Are you all for real? Everyone but some numb guys would not notice Cheong-san's feelings towards her." I stated, earning some chuckled and dramatic gasps.

"Don't talk to our friend like that." I-sak told me, slightly laughing.

"Cheong-san's so cool." Wu-jin stated while hissing. What's with him and Dae-su being amazed by the boy's confession.

"Right? Unlike someone who's still in denial of his feelings... Guess who." Gyeong-su wiggled his eyebrows up and down while looking directly at Wu-jin, the latter then showed his fist, threatening him. Dae-su also elbowed his 'brother-in-law'. I also noticed Na-yeon laughing with us.

Then I felt my heart beat faster.  Suddenly, Nam-ra, who's beside me, stood up. I immediately shot up my look to her and tugged her skirt. "Why, what's wrong?" I asked her because my friend got a worried look on her face, and I'm starting to have some bad feelings too.

Cheong-san shouted On-jo's name, and that's where we all stood up and were alerted with his shout. Some man, who I can't seem to recognize at the moment, rushed to Cheong-san and tackled him down. Su-hyeok quickly ran towards them, shouting our friend's name.

Everything just... happened so fast, that it's hard to process it all at once.

On-jo got up and tried to help the anonymous boy– which I assume is named Gwi-nam since I took a look at his haircut, but failed when the man sent her flying away. Ji-min, Hyo-ryeong, and I-sak helped her to stand up.

Su-hyeok then kicked Gwi-nam, getting his body away from Cheong-san. Ofcourse, the boy didn't let it slide and attempted to punch Su-hyeok but he quickly dodged it and held Gwi-nam in his waist, trying to flip him over.

I choked Gwi-nam using my shoulder from his back, thinking it's one way to help Su-hyeok– but actually did not since this boy with weird haircut is not even affected with how tight I'm holding his neck and just broke Su-hyeok's back and sent him flying towards the piled chairs.

Then the boy tackled me to the ground, holding his hand on my neck, but he stopped at once when our eyes met.

"Oh, Y/N. It's you." He said, slightly loosening its hold on my neck.

"Yeah, your worst f*cking nightmare." With that, I kicked him in his stomach, causing him to stumble down. I used it as an opportunity to stand up, with Wu-jin helping me to.

"Oh. Well then, you're my daydream if that's so." I gagged, disgusted by his words, while walking towards our friend group.

The boy with a weird haircut then looked at all of us, tilting his head and sighing. I glared at him, with Wu-jin still holding me in my waist and shoulder.

"Who are you?" He asked, looking at us.

"What the hell are you? You came from the One Heart Club?" Dae-su returned the question, the man put his hand on the pocket and faced us.

"It's me... Yeah, you don't know? How the f*ck do you not know me?" He questioned, like he's some cliche like king-of-this-school, annoyed.

"No one wants to know your f*cking name." I replied to him. He looked at me like he's offended or what, slightly marching forward making some of us to step back.

"C'mon, we know each other since we were born in this world, Y/N. How could you f*cking forget me?" He asked once again, putting his one hand at the back of his head.

Right... he's Yoon Gwi-nam afterall.

My very first f*cking friend.

"Aww, I really don't know what the hell you're talking about." I said with a sarcastic voice. It just made him fume up in anger.

"Don't you all f*cking know who I am?!" He asked, again and again, raising his voice louder.

"I know you, I said it many times before. You're the bullies' gopher." Cheong-san answered him, Gwi-nam threateningly raised his hand, making them back up.

"If you call me that again, I'll kill you." He asserted, pointing his finger at Cheong-san.

"You weren't a gangster nor a good student. And now you're not a zombie and not a human either. No matter the time or place... you're nothing."  Cheong-san stated, and very well I know, this made Gwi-nam to be pissed off— No, to be so angry.

"Hah, mid." I mumbled under my breath, luckily the boy didn't hear it, but Wu-jin seemed to so he held my shoulder tighter like telling me to shut up.

"I won't just kill you... I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind body to the zombies. Oh, yeah." Gwi-nam uttered, nodding in distanfaction.

"What happened to you?" I questioned him, making them look at me. Wu-jin was about to pull me farther but I released his hold from me and stepped forward. "You used to be a sweet little mama's boy..." We had eye contact. He then scoffed and also stepped forward.

"You know... I genuinely like you, Y/N. But now you're really pissing me off." He said, Gwi-nam looked at my friends behind me, and added something. "Anyone but Cheong-san and Y/N can go, unless you wanna die with them." But no one even dared to move.

"You're all dead." Gwi-nam ran off, I quickly shoved him and now we're holding each other's shoulder tightly. The others also tried to shove him off. Joon-yeong and Gyeong-su were holding a wood and metal and hit Gwi-nam's head with it, but it was no use since the boy just kicked both of them. He also started to swiftly move his hand, making me and my friends to back away.

Na-yeok tried to hit Gwi-nam with a chair but was also no use since he just dodged it and sent the girl flying away.

Cheong-san punched the man's face but he just returned it with a harder punch. When Cheong-san fell and grunted, Gwi-nam kicked him, rolling my friends' body.

I also kicked Gwi-nam in his leg, this caused him to stumble down but also promptly stood up. He tried to punch me but I quickly blocked it with my hands and twisted his, Gwi-nam grunted in pain. He then tried to kick me but I posthastedly did a backflip to dodge the kick.

Su-hyeok hit him with a wooden thingy, resulting in Gwi-nam to choke him, but Su-hyeok was also fast in fighting so he jumped and kicked the boy– and what happened next creeped me out. He did not stumble, but he's able to balance himself midway through the fall.

Dang, does this man have super powers or something?

You could hear his bones scrunching before getting up. I forthwith kicked him with all my strength, throwing him over to the side. But yeah, since he has a power or whatever, though he flew over he just got up in no second running to me– but before he could even attack me, Nam-ra hit him with a flaming wood in his back, but Gwi-nam just pushed her off.

Turning his back against my friend, Nam-ra used it as an opportunity to stab Gwi-nam in his leg using the wood. Gwi-nam looked in shock. Getting the wood that Nam-ra used to stab him, he attempted to attack her but she quickly dodged– and the both of them started fighting one versus one.

When Nam-ra pushed Gwi-nam away, I immediately kicked him at the back of his leg, but he just pulled my collar and dragged me on the railings. He held my neck tightly, his eyes full of anger but so was mine. If a look can kill, we'd both be dead right now.

"You know... I genuinely like you, Y/N. I waited for you, I even set my password to your birthday. I remember every single thing about you, why don't you remember me?" He questioned. And I'm not even joking, a tear escaped from his one eye and that furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because you're not the Gwi-nam I knew anymore when we met again, such a waste of waiting..." I uttered as he tightened his hold to my neck.

And before he could even say anything to me, he was thrown off the roof by Nam-ra.

Author's note

And everybody say "cringe................"

But I think this chapter is kinda good with all the fight description and such, or I'm just really feelingera...............

But yeah, that's it. I just kinda want the main antagonist and Y/N to have a sort of relationship.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.3K 46
A girl named Y/n L/n who's cold towards anyone and everyone no matter who you are or what you've done for her She's incredibly smart and has extremel...
202K 5.6K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...
90.5K 2.2K 55
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗔. 사랑, 세나. "𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯." 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂. Kang Sena is different from her classmates. By that, I mean...
DON'T GO By Grey

Fanfiction

15.6K 719 25
Basically it's All of us are dead but with Y/n in it. I go off the regular plot on some parts because it's a Y/n x On-jo read. My need to be the hero...