Tangle and Whisper; Whispangl...

By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

Disclaimer: This story is set after the events of the Zombot Virus of the Sonic the Hedgehog IDW comic series... More

Part 1: Prologue/Invitation
Part 2: Whisper Arrives and the Sleepover Begins
Part 3: SNT Boom 1 + Confession Kiss

Part 4: Addicted to the Taste/Epilouge

716 4 5
By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

The Next Morning...

Tangle giggled as Whisper woke up, snuggling into her chest as she let out a yawn, confused.
Whisper: (Tired) H-Huh...? W-Was that all a dream~...?
Tangle gently grabbed Whispers chin and turned Whispers head up and to her right to face her.
Tangle: Here's a hint Whisper~...!
Before Whisper could ask, Tangle gave her a deep peck on her lips, causing Whisper to suddenly become wide awake, as well as incredibly flustered.
Whisper: O-Oh, S-S-S-Sweet Mobius!
Tangle giggled and shushed Whisper before pointing to the bed. Whisper, confused, turned and saw her Wisp friends all deeply asleep, making her smile happily.
Whisper:  Aww~! That's so cute~!
Tangle: (Whispering) I know right~?
Whisper and Tangle giggled before beginning to kiss each other more and more, seemingly unable to stop as they, also seemingly, become addicted to the taste of each other's lips.

5 seconds later, however, Jewel the Beetle, Tangle's Friend, enters the room gently as she greets Whisper and Tangle.
Jewel: Good morning~! Are you two alright in- (Flustered) Here...!?
Tangle and Whisper quickly pulled away from their kiss and leaped away from each other.
Jewel: (Embarrassed) Ah, I'm so sorry~! You two enjoy yourselves~!
Jewel Closes the door before Whisper and Tangle turn to look at each other and giggle as the Scene fades to black.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 121 32
"I don't care about who you are and about your identity..... I love you until the end of my life whole heartly" It is a story about a love between a...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
10.9K 211 64
Just drawings, mainly off OSC and what not. ALSO expect ALOT of David stuff
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...