Love to Hate me

By JENLISAblinks100

Agent Manoban and Agent Young They hate each other but they have to work together. Undercover work, killing... More

Cast
1
2
3
5

4

178 18 56
By JENLISAblinks100

Third person pov

The Agents came back to the headquarters. They're all nervous to see what Teddy will say to them about the Romeo mission.

Lisa thinks she's done what was told on the mission and Tiffany is in the wrong. Tiffany caused a scene which was out of character for Tiffany.

Tiffany thinks that Lisa was careless and didn't pay close enough attention to her surroundings. Which she could blame herself for but she doesn't  think Lisa should have listened to her and concentrated on the mission on hand because Lisa was on the field and she was hidden away from the targets view.

Lisa thinks Tiffany is taking a page out of her book and maybe she was secretly obsessed with her but Tiffany thinks she was just doing her job and saving the mission from being a disaster.

They're all sitting at the circler table. Irene hands Teddy the plans and he nods. He doesn't seem mad. He didn't seem happy either. He has a neutral look on his face.

Teddy has been silent for quite some time. He takes a seat. Looks through the files. This makes the Agents extra nervous because they had no idea on how their boss with react.

Teddy: Right...

Before Teddy could even say a word, both Tiffany and Lisa jump up out of their seats.

Tiffany and Lisa: it was her fault... she ruined everything.

They said at the same time. They glare at each other.

Lisa: you ruined everything and made a scene... you ruined my expensive clothes and you did it to spite me.

Tiffany: you ruined everything and you were careless... you didn't even know the guy had a gun pointed at you...

They both talked over each other and Teddy slams his hands on the table making Lisa and Tiffany automatically stop talking. Teddy has heard enough and the sight of his two top agents, acting like children made him question the team work his team has.

Teddy: enough!

Teddy raises his voice a little making Lisa and Tiffany sit back down in their seats, .

Teddy: what I've been told the mission went successfully.

Lisa and Tiffany sigh in relief but it would soon change into nervousness when Teddy spoke again.

Teddy: however...

The atmosphere soon became airy once again.

Teddy: the way you two kept bickering and insulting each other isn't the way I wanted my best agents to work. For the high profile mission you guys have to act professional and that means no taking shots at each other through the ear pieces and one upping each other in anything.

Tiffany and Lisa were about to open their mouths again but Teddy raises his hand, stopping them in their tracks.

Teddy: no. Don't speak. For once can you to be quite and listen.

Lisa and Tiffany gulp as they listen to their boss.

Teddy: I know how hard it was for everyone to keep these two In their lanes.

The agents nod agreeing with Teddy.

Lisa hits her friend Bambam whos sitting next to her for agreeing and Tiffany glares at her friends for agreeing.

Teddy: luckily you guys finished this mission quickly so I'm booking you guys on a little week long vacation.

Everyone cheers even Lisa and Tiffany.

Teddy: hopefully Agent Manoban and Agent Young can build better team work, that is the point of the trip, either way you both will do this high stake mission regardless if you're friends or not.

Teddy sighs in disappointment, he's about to say something that he didn't want to say but if it makes them think professionally and rationally then he has to say it.

Teddy: If you even make one mistake on the high stakes mission then you both will be stripped of being agents and you'll be stuck in the back doing office work.

Lisa and Tiffany are in shock at Teddy's statement. Along with the other agents. Teddy wasn't serious about his statement but he can't let the agents know. He just wants to scare Tiffany and Lisa a little, he's hoping it'll make them take their jobs seriously.

Tiffany&Lisa: you can't fire me!!?

They say at the same time

Teddy: then you guys better come back from this vacation friends or the least come back with a professional working relationship.

Tiffany and Lisa both gag at the word "relationship" causing Teddy to shake his head.

Seohyun: so where are we going sir?

Teddy let's out a small smile.

Teddy: I'm putting you guys in a villa in Rome. So have fun guys. If there's an emergency I will be calling you guys and if anything happens please don't be afraid to contact me. Trouble always seem to find you guys, so stay safe.

With that Teddy leaves the meeting room and they all celebrate and leave to pack their things for the trip.

Tiffany pov

We are all on a jet to the stupid vacation Teddy is sending us on. I became an agent to work and take out the bad guys.

But instead because Lisa can't work professionally we're here on some sort of team working retreat.

It's bullshit.

I was in one of the jet bedrooms. Trying to relax before we touch down in Rome.

But someone came in the room disrupting my peace.

Lisa: get out of here.

I got up from the bed and glare at Lisa.

Tiffany: I was here first so you get the fuck out of the room.

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: don't try me young.

Why does she have to start a fight with me as soon as we got on this jet.

Tiffany: there's another bedroom, use that one.

Lisa throws a pillow at me in which I caught.

Lisa: I like this one better so get out before I make you.

I chuckle

Tiffany: I would like to see you try. But you're a loser. Bambam knows it that's why he has to carry you every mission.

Lisa grits her teeth.

Lisa: keep talking and I'll make you get out of this room Young.

I chuckle

Tiffany: give it up Lisa, you're also a jerk, I mean we all know why Madison left you, it was because you couldn't give her the happiness she deserved.

Yes I was just saying those things to make Lisa angry but she was being rude to me first. I could tell what I just said to Lisa ticked her off more than my first insult.

Lisa walks closer to me, she picks me up throwing me over the bed.

I groan as I hit the floor.

Lisa: that's a warning. Get out before I really hurt you.

I get up, I'm not going to back down from her.

Tiffany: oh yeah...

I jump on the bed and I lunge myself at Lisa tackling her to the floor. She wants to fight, we'll fight.

I'm currently on top of her, my legs on either side of her lower abdomen.

I threw a punch at Lisa. It connects to her face.

Lisa: you bitch.

Lisa groans. I'm about to throw another punch but she turns the tables on me as she switches our positions and now she's on top of me. She's between my legs.

She slaps me over the face and pins my hands on the ground above my head.

Lisa: don't you look pretty like this huh.

I head butt her as she hold her nose in pain. She gets off of me. As I was about to get up she trips me back on the floor by grabbing my ankles.

Tiffany: back down Manoban.

I groan as my body hit the floor for the second time.

Lisa: you back down!

Lisa Climbs on top of me again.

Lisa: why don't you just give up Young.

Lisa slaps me again and I chuckle as I look straight into her eyes. Both of us testing each other by our stares.

Tiffany: has anyone told you that you hit like a bitch.

Lisa looks like she was about to explode

Lisa: I'll show you who's the bitch hers.

Lisa clenches her fist. Before she could hit me I knee her in the crotch and she fell limp on top of me holding her lower region.

Her face berries into my neck. One of hands held her crotch as the other was next to my face touching the ground. I close my eyes because of the pain that's on my face. She hits fucking hard and because she's distracted I can show the pain on my face.

Tiffany: Awh is the little bitch hurt.

I gather the strength I have left to push her off of me.

Lisa: I'm going... to kill... you.

Lisa says as she tries to get onto her feet. She uses the bed to help her onto her feet. I stand there with my arms crossed. I act smug.

Tiffany: you suck at fighting.

I laugh

Lisa: trust me if I didn't go easy on you, you'll be dead.

I smugly look at her.

Tiffany: I was going easy on you and look how you turned out.

I wasn't actually going easy, it was hard to fight with Lisa but I'm not about to boost her ego and let her know that.

Lisa tackles me to the ground once again. Is her dick made out of steel, normally when you hit a normal guy in the crotch they'll be crying like a baby on the floor for hours.

I groan as my back hits the floor for the 3rd time.

Lisa: you're really brave for testing me Tiffany.

Lisa wraps her hands around my neck. She didn't apply pressure but I know she wanted to.

Tiffany: I sure hope you never hit Madison, I won't be surprised if you did. Jerk.

The anger on Lisa's face increased when I mention her ex who is also my friend. She applied little pressure on my neck. I take my hands and wrap it around her neck.

Lisa: I would never hit her because she isn't a bitch unlike you. No wonder your ex ran away.

Both of our grips tighten but we hear the door open.

Irene: what the fuck are you guys doing!!!?

Our fellow agents burst through the door yet me and Lisa are still choking each other.

Tiffany and Lisa: I'm going to kill her.

We say at the same time.

Bambam and Ten pull us off each other.

Bambam helps me stand as Ten helps Lisa stand,

Seulgi: are you guys trying to kill each other?

I point at Lisa

Tiffany: she attacked me because I didn't get out of the room in which I was in first.

Lisa scoffs

Lisa: I asked her nicely to get out and she started insulting me.

Irene shakes her head

Irene: I don't want to hear it.

Taeyeon whispered something to Irene.

Jennie: both of you can stay in the main area of the jet, so we can keep an eye on you both.

I storm out first.

Yoona: luckily you guys didn't kill each other.

I chuckle

Tiffany: trust me it wouldn't be hard for me to kill her.

I hear Lisa laugh

Lisa: yeah for me.

I was about to say something but Irene cut me off.

Irene: enough. What did we get ourselves into.

Lisa pov

I could of easily snapped Tiffany's neck.  Trust me. She's lucky I didn't go rough on her. We're all say in the main area of the jet. I cuddle up with Madison because that bitch face of a woman, Tiffany hurt my crotch. It still stings.

Lisa: hey Tiffany?

Tiffany glares at me.

Tiffany: what!?

She rudely responds to me.

Lisa: you're stupid.

I laugh at myself as Tiffany rolls her eyes.

Ten: Lisa behave.

I stand up and pull Tiffany's hair before she could do anything I run  away.

Tiffany: I will kill you!

Tiffany shouts.

Seohyun: Lisa stop acting like a child.

As my fellow agents look over my actions, Tiffany's blood seems to be boiling. I can see the vain on her head about to pop.

Tiffany: test me Manoban I dare you!? I'll kick you where it hurts again.

I chuckle

Lisa: is that a threat Young? Do it and I won't take it easy on you this time.

We have a stare down

Jennie: maybe you guys can just stay on other sides of the jet for the rest of the trip.

I look at Tiffany up and down. If she didn't have a big mouth and an ugly personality she'll actually Be hot.

Lisa: maybe this trip would go well if Tiffany didn't come.

Tiffany pulls out a gun making everyone widen their eyes.

Taeyeon: Tiffany! What the hell??

Rosé puts her hands up.

Rose: put the gun down Tiff.

Tiffany still had the gun pointed at me.

I Chuckle and I pull my gun out. Now we're having a gun down.

Bambam: why do you guys have your guns on you.

Tiffany laughs

Tiffany: just in case I have to blow Lisa's brains out. I could of used it earlier.

Madison puts her hands on mine lowering my gun.

Madison: Lisa don't be stupid.

I take my other gun out using my free hand.

Madison sighs

Madison: damn it Lisa!

Tiffany laughs again

Tiffany: that's cute but your aim isn't as good as mine jerk.

I smirk

Lisa: you want to test that theory bimbo.

Tiffany scoffs

Tiffany: I'm not a bimbo the bitches you date are bimbos. Except for Madison of course.

Madison winks at Tiffany and Tiffany blows a kiss to Madison making me scoff.

Lisa: you two stop that.

I look at Madison and she backs away.

Hyoyeon: let's go before one of these guys actually pull their trigger.

Hyoyeon pulls Tiffany out into a different area of the jet. Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Sunny follow behind them.

Jennie: what's wrong with you Lisa?

I chuckle, Madison, Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo, Irene, Seulgi, bambam, Sorn, Ten and Minnie, stay in the main area of the Jet with me.

Minnie: oh this trip is going to be fun.

Minnie and Jisoo high five as they laugh in amusement.

Irene: don't encourage her actions guys.

Jisoo chuckles

Seulgi: come on babe, I wasn't expecting Lisa to have another gun.

I chuckle

Lisa: badass right? Me and Bam got these bad boys on our way back from the Milan mission.

Bambam eyes lighten up.

Bambam: Lisa you kept it.

I smile as I put my hand on Bambam shoulder

Lisa: it's one of my best memories.

Ten chuckles

Ten: get a room.

Madison and I sit down.

Madison: isn't that the same night you shot Tiffany's boyfriend.

I smile at the memory.

Lisa: like I said it was the best night.

Madison rolls her eyes.

Lisa: baby that was also the night you let me eat you out on a public plane.

Madison puts her hands over my mouth.

Madison: Lalisa!

Madison says in shock as I let that information slip.

Bambam: tell us how that went down?

Rosé hits Bambam over her head with her hand.

Madison hides her face behind me.

Lisa: like I said one of my greatest memories.

I cuddle with Madison.

Irene: you're very lucky Me and Taeyeon didn't report this back to Teddy.

I nod

Lisa: thank you for not doing that Irene. I'm grateful you didn't tell him.

Irene sighs

Irene: only because I'm friends with both of you but next time I'm going to have to call him.

I nod in agreement.

Madison: you have to be nicer to Tiffany if you want to keep your job you know.

Seulgi, Sorn, Bambam, Minnie and Ten laugh.

Irene, Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie look at them with confusion along with Madison.

Bambam: that's impossible but I do think they'll pretend to act nice to each other to keep their jobs.

I nod in agreement.

Lisa: let's go sexy, you look tired.

I say to Madison. I stand up taking Madisons hand and head to the bedroom.

Minnie: you guys better use protection!!

I hear Minnie shout before I close the door behind us. I lock the door behind us because I didn't want that witch to come and attack me again.

Madison pov

Madison: seriously Lisa. Why did you attack her?

I look at Lisa. She just shrugs as she jumps on the bed and puts her guns on the bedside drawer.

Lisa: what? She wouldn't get out of this very bedroom.

I sit on the bed next to her.

Madison: you act so mean to Tiffany and I don't like it, it scares me a little, I'm not saying you guys have to be lovey dovey or anything but I really want you to keep your job, it's what you love.

I mean our job was one of the reasons why me and Lisa broke up. Some personal things that I won't bore anyone with.

Lisa: Mads let's not talk about the evil bitch.

Lisa gives me those eyes which I love.

Lisa pulls me onto her lap.

Lisa: can we have some fun?

I glare at her

Madison: we're not together anymore, we can't fuck Lili.

Lisa pouts

Lisa: but she hurt my little friend, he sure misses you and needs some attention.

I gently hit Lisa's shoulders

Madison: hon we can't do this, remember what we said.

Lisa sighs and nods. She tucks my loose strands of hair behind my ear and cups my face with her hand.

Lisa: ok let's kiss a little then, I miss those lips.

Lisa starts to kiss my neck. Then she moves up a little making me moan. I can't resist her.

Madison: ok I guess a little.

Lisa chuckles as she attacks my lips with a dominating kiss. She slips her tongue in, exploring every inch of my mouth. I moan again as I kiss her back.

I do miss this. Miss us.

Wait do I still miss Lisa?

Am I being reckless or Is Lisa being reckless.

Lisa is reckless with my heart but I love her enough for her to do these things to me.

I'm just going to enjoy this moment and not think about the feelings that are fighting with my thoughts.

Lisa pov

Madison is sleeping peacefully next to me. We only have an hour left for us to land in Rome.

I peck Madisons head which made her cuddle closer to me.

I grab my phone and I send a text to Tiffany.

Lisa's and Tiffany's chat...

Brat😈

Hey you brat, how I wish I put a bullet through your head.

Jerk, we all know your bullet will miss because your aim is so bad.

Oh yeah, ask your ex. My bullet seem to hit him quite perfectly 😏

You shot his foot and you were aiming at his head. You do the physics stupid.

I meant to shoot his foot, but for you I'll gladly put a bullet through your heart. Stay in your lane Young and I'll stay in mine

Don't throw empty threats Manoban. Make a wrong move I won't hesitant to chop you up and feed you to your own cats.

You touch my cats And I'll have to punish you Young. I'll make you beg for me to stop.

End of chat

I didn't hear a response from Tiffany after my last text.

That means I won.

Tiffany pov

I roll my eyes at Lisa's texts

Hyoyeon: can you stop throwing knifes at the picture of Lisa you hung up on the wall.

I stop throwing knifes.

Sunny: it's scary how you aimed for head multiple times and then her heart.

Sunny is looking at the wall with amazement and Curiosity.

Tiffany: I hate her, why is Teddy punishing me?

I sit down, just picturing that jerk makes me more angry,

Yuri: I'm very worried about this trip when travelling with you and Lisa.

I chuckle

Tiffany: she's playing a game, she wants me to fuck up so I'll get fired but I'm not going to let her win.

Taeyeon sighs

Taeyeon: you're lucky me and Irene didn't report that incident to Teddy.

I roll my eyes

Tiffany: she attacked me first. I wasn't going to step down.

Lisa has some nerve but she's forgetting who she's messing with.

Seohyun: you could of lost your job if we reported it.

I nod

Tiffany: I know... I know, I'm sorry, I let Lisa get into my head and I shouldn't have.

I apologize to my friends. I really don't want to loose my job over that stupid jerk.

Tiffany: thank you for not reporting it Taeyeon, it won't happen again, I won't loose my cool.

Taeyeon nods

Taeyeon: I really hope you try and at least act professional with each other.

Sooyoung chuckles.

Sooyoung: this is going to be one hell of a trip. I hope we're all prepared for it.

I hope Lisa is prepared for a challenge. I'm better than her at being an agent.

This is my my world and she's just living in it.

////////////////

I'm sorry for the super delayed update.

What do you guys want to see happen next?

This trip is going to be a crazy one.

Let's hope nothing goes wrong and people from the past don't turn up. 👀

💭💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 3.1K 20
Two agents stuck on a mission together in a foreign country. What's more is that they seem to hate each other's guts. Will their thorny relationship...
2.2K 194 25
He is charming, cocky, arrogant, handsome, playboy and everything a man can be. He's a devil in disguise. Being the only son of the billion-dollar co...
140K 6.8K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
28 0 4
In the bustling streets of Thailand, two brothers find themselves on a mission to find who was behind the attempt on their father's life with the hel...