Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

Bởi SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... Xem Thêm

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Bring Back What Once Was Mine

1.2K 38 8
Bởi SlinkyDogg

In Stull Cemetery, Lucifer in Sam's body stands in the cemetery. There is the sound of wings and Michael in Adam's body appears. "It's good to see you, Michael." Lucifer greeted. "You too. It's been too long." Michael said.

"Can you believe it's finally here?" Lucifer asked. "No. Not really." Michael replied, walking towards his brother and stops a few feet away, sighing. "Are you ready?" He asked, and Lucifer takes in a deep slow breath.

"As I'll ever be. A part of me wishes we didn't have to do this." Lucifer said. "Yeah. Me too." Michael said, sincerely. "Then why are we?" Lucifer asked, taking a step towards him. "Oh, you know why! I have no choice, after what you did." Michael said, annoyed that this needs to be explained.

"What I did? What if it's not my fault?" Lucifer asked. "What is that supposed to mean?" Michael asked. "Think about it. Dad made everything. Which means he made me who I am! God wanted the Devil." Lucifer said, taking another step towards him.

"So?" Michael asked. "So why? And why make us fight? I just can't figure out the point." Lucifer said, his jaw clenching in anger. "What's your point?" Michael asked. "We're going to kill each other. And for what? One of Dad's tests. And we don't even know the answer. We're brothers. Let's just walk off the chessboard." Lucifer pleaded.

Michael looks away, considering it for a moment then looks back at his brother. "I'm sorry. I-I can't do that. I'm a good son, and I have my orders." He said. "But you don't have to follow them." Lucifer said.

"What, you think I'm gonna rebel? Now? I'm not like you." Michael sneered. "Please, Michael..." Lucifer pleaded. "You know, you haven't changed a bit, little brother. Always blaming everybody but yourself. We were together. We were happy. But you betrayed me... all of us... and you made our father leave." Michael growled.

"No one makes Dad do anything. He is doing this to us." Lucifer spat. "You're a monster, Lucifer. And I have to kill you." Michael said, firmly. "If that's the way it's got to be..." Lucifer said, looking down for a moment, in sorrow. He looks up again, staring at his brother, coldly. "Then I'd like to see you try." He said.

Lucifer and Michael slowly circle one another. When suddenly they heard the sound of a car engine. Dean puts a tape into the tape deck and turns up the volume. Rock of Ages, by Def Leppard starts playing on blast.

"Gunter, glieben, glauchen, globen! All right! I got something to say! Hey it's better to burn out! Yeah! Than fade awa-a-a-y all right oh! Gonna start a fire!"

Dean drives up to Lucifer and Michael, who watches the car approaching. Michael was confused by the interruption, while Lucifer is irritated. The Impala comes to a stop, and Dean and (Name) come out of the car simultaneously, leaning on their doors. "Howdy, boys." Dean greeted.

"We're gonna burn this damn place down! Ooh, ooh! Down to the ground."

"Sorry. Are we interrupting something?" (Name) asked. Dean turns off the car and the duo shut their doors in unison. "Hey. We need to talk." Dean said to Lucifer, as he and (Name) move to stand in front of the Impala. Lucifer and Michael glance to each other.

Lucifer looks back at Dean and (Name), smirking. "Dean. (Name). Even for you two, this is a whole new mountain of stupid." He said. "He's not talking to you. He's talking to Sam." (Name) said, and Lucifer smiles, raising his eyebrows curious.

"You're no longer the vessel, Dean. You got no right to be here. And your friend (Name), has even a less right to be here." Michael said to Dean. "Adam, if you're in there somewhere, I am so sorry." Dean said. "Adam isn't home right now." Michael replied.

"Well, then you're next on my list, buttercup. But right now, we need five minutes with him." Dean said, looking to Lucifer. "You little maggot. You are no longer a part of this story!" Micheal exclaimed, stepping towards Dean.

"Hey, ass-butt!"

Everyone turns to see Castiel and Bobby have appeared. Castiel was holding a Molotov cocktail and throws it at Micheal, who screams as he goes up in flames. Dean and (Name) fell back against the Impala, turning away from the flames. Lucifer held up his hand and turning his head away to shield his faces.

Michael disappears, and everyone turn their heads back to see he's gone. "Ass-butt?" Dean repeated, looking at Castiel, who shrugs. "He'll be back... and upset but you got your five minutes." Castiel said.

"Castiel. Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?" Lucifer asked, staring at the angel with a murderous glare. Castiel steps back nervous and smiles. "Uh... no." He said.

"No one dicks with Michael but me." Lucifer said, raising his hand. He snaps his fingers and Castiel explodes in a rain of blood and chunks of meat. Some of his blood splattering onto Bobby, who stumbles back. Everyone looks at where Castiel once stood in shock.

(Name) shaking, looks at Lucifer and tries to compose herself. "Sammy, can you hear me?" She asked, getting Lucifer's attention. He turn and glares at her, hard. "You know... I tried to be nice... for Sammy's sake." Lucifer said, stepping closer to (Name) and grabbing the front of her jacket. "But you... are such a pain... in my ass." He growled, tightening his grip on her jacket.

Lucifer throws (Name) onto the windshield of the Impala, which shatters. Lucifer stares at her coldly and takes a step towards her, but Dean cuts in between them, protectively. "Sammy, tell me you can hear me in there." Dean said.

"Dean, I'll deal with you later. Step aside." Lucifer commanded, but Dean stood his ground. "You wanna get to her, you gotta go through me." He said, and Lucifer smirks. "Very well."

Lucifer grabs Dean by the neck, with one hand. Dean gagged, grabbing Lucifer's hand and wrist, trying to pull him off but Lucifer had an iron grip. Lucifer smiles maliciously as he hoist Dean up off the ground with one arm.

"Sam... please..." Dean choked out, as he kicks the air, frantically. (Name) attempted to get off the car to help, but Lucifer held up his free hand, slamming her back into the windshield and pinning her there.

Bobby shoots Lucifer in the back, getting the devil's attention. Lucifer turns his head and Bobby shoots him again. Lucifer turns his free hand onto Bobby and makes a twisting motion, snapping Bobby's neck.

"N-o-o-o-o!" Dean and (Name) cried out, with Dean's voice being strained. Lucifer turns his head back to look at Dean. "Yes." He said, tightening his grip and snapping Dean's neck.

Dean's head falls back, his lifeless eyes looking at right at (Name), who was petrified. Lucifer discarded Dean's body to the side, like he was nothing more then trash. "DEAN!" (Name) screamed out in horror.

Lucifer grabs (Name's) legs and pulls her off the hood of the Impala, punching her in the face and making her fall back against the car, spitting blood. She held out her hand, catching the blood bleeding out of her mouth.

(Name) turns to face Lucifer, using the car for support. "Sammy? Are you in there?" She asked. "Oh, he's in here, all right." Lucifer replied, punching her again. "And he's gonna feel the snap of your bones." He said, throwing another punch.

(Name) falls to the ground. "Every single one." Lucifer said, hauling (Name) up to her feet and pins her to the backseat door. "We're gonna take our time." He said, punching (Name) a further ten times.

(Name's) face was now very swollen and bleeding. She puts out a hand to Lucifer's jacket. "Sam, it's okay. It's okay." She said, painfully, and Lucifer pauses, staring down at (Name), confused.

"I'm here. I'm here. I'm not gonna leave you." (Name) said, causing Lucifer's face to harden in anger, punching her twice more. "I'm not gonna leave you." (Name) said in a strained voice, more blood bleeding out of her mouth.

Lucifer hauls (Name) back up a bit, preparing her for another beating. (Name) places her right hand over his left hand that was grasping her jacket. "I love you, Sammy. I love you." She choked out, blood spitting out as she attempts to speak.

Lucifer draws back his fist for another punch when... sunlight glints off the roof of the Impala, catching his eye. In the window (Name) is pinned to, Lucifer's reflection was Sam, staring at the something in shock.

Through the window Lucifer can see the little green army man stuck in the ashtray. As Lucifer stares at the little army man, Sam remember all the wonderful memories he has of Dean and (Name).

Young Sam stuffing the army man in the Impala's ashtray. Young Dean puts Legos in the Impala's vent. Young (Name) putting a Kirby sticker under the dash on the passenger side.

Young Sam and Dean carve their initials in the Impala, follow closely by young Sam helping young (Name) carve her initials next to the boys's

Sam going through Dean's cassette collection while Dean fills the Impala's tank. Sam holding up the tape labeled 'MOTORHEAD' to show Dean in the driver's seat. Dean takes the tape from him to put in the tape deck.

(Name) jumping at the sound of Dean's voice behind her and spinning around to face the boys. Sam smiling when he recognize her and greeting her with a hug.

The trio leaning on the Impala as Sam tells Dean he's driving.

Dean grinning at Sam. (Name) smiling shyly at Sam.

Sam asleep in the passenger seat until (Name) leans froward in the backseat to wake him up.

Sam waking up with with a plastic spoon in his mouth. He yanks it out and Dean laughs and does a drum solo on the Impala's steering wheel. (Name) saying 'what the hell Dean?'

Dean sitting in the passenger seat with sunglasses on. Sam and (Name) laughing after Sam honk the horn to startled him awake.

Sam and Dean giving (Name) a pep-talk in the Impala, before she goes on her date with Soren.

Dean telling Sam and (Name), 'they're screwed' after the dealing with the shifter at the bank.

Sam staring down at (Name) as he held her face before leaning down to kiss her for the first time. (Name's) eyes widening, in shock.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) in the Impala, singing along to Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive, as (Name) hugs Sam from behind.

The Impala bouncing along a dark road, as Dean drives like a happy mad man. Dean teasing (Name) for being afraid to have sex and Sam telling him to leave her alone.

Sam giving Dean a thermos of coffee, while they stake out Santa. Dean discovering it's empty and setting it aside, disappointed.

Sam flopping down in the backseat tired, followed by (Name) laying down on top of his chest. Sam wrapping his arms around her and placing a kiss on her head, (Name) smiles and snuggles into his neck.

The trio sitting in the car after Sam scratched the lottery tickets and won $1,200.

The trio leaving a graveyard, Sam carrying the shovel and cradling his newly broken wrist. (Name) taking his hand and asking him if, he's okay. Sam smiling at her as he gives his replied.

The trio dressed as security-company employees as Dean teases Sam about school drama productions.

Sam leaning down and kissing (Name) right as she reaches for the soda he was hiding behind his back.

Dean motions that he can't hear Sam because the music is too loud.

Sam smiling at (Name) as she opens her Christmas present from him. She smiles when she sees it's a space theme bracelet.

Dean lying across the front seat of the Impala, drumming to 'Eye of the Tiger.

Sam and (Name) laying in a motel bed preparing to make love for the first time. Sam kissing down her arm as he showers her with compliments.

Lucifer was engrossed by all the memories, still poised to throw a punch as Sam is reminded of the love he has for his brother and girlfriend.

Dean hugging Sam, followed by (Name) hugging him next after they made their crossroad deal to bring him back to life.

The trio sitting in the control room of the bank, and Dean using one of the cameras for inappropriate reasons.

(Name) showing Sam her light spell for the first time. As she looks at the ball of light floating in her hands, Sam turns his gaze onto her, staring in admiration.

Dean telling Sam about carrying him outside during the nursery fire, while getting gas in Lawrence.

(Name) exclaiming that she loves Sam then slapping her hand over her mouth in shock. Sam staring back at her surprised, while Dean walks off saying 'about friggin' time'

Dean jumping at latino pop-dance music blasting from the speakers. When he tries to turn it off, the wipers turn on, making him rear back.

Sam and (Name) sitting on the hood of the Impala watching the stars. (Name) explaining why she loves space and Sam looking at her awestruck. Sam saying a 'I love you' when she walks away.

Dean giving Sam the keys to the Impala, showing that he trusts him again.

(Name) confessing her undying love for Sam in the rain while he stares at her with tears in his eyes. Sam stepping into the light of the streetlight to kiss her.

Finally the memories end with Dean hugging Sam after making the crossroad deal to bring him back. Then Sam and (Name) sharing a kiss after confessing their love for each other.

Lucifer stares, his fist unclenches, he was Sam again. Gasping and breathing heavily, he let's go of (Name), who falls to the ground against the Impala.

Sam breathes quickly as he realizes he's in control of his own body again. He looks down at (Name), who stares back up at him. "It's okay, (Name). It's gonna be okay. I've got him." He reassured her.

(Name) slightly shook her head, unable to speak. She knew what was coming, she knew it had to be done. But she didn't want it to happen. Even if it meant the world would be saved, she didn't want to lose Sam in the process. But she was too beaten and weak to do anything but watch helpless as the man she loves throws himself into hell for her and the entire world.

Sam took out the Horsemen's rings and tosses them on the ground. "Bvtmon tabges babalon." He chanted, and the ground caves in around the rings as air is sucked into the hole. Sam and (Name) look at each other as the hole widens.

Sam glances to the hole that has stop growing and was now just waiting for someone to fall in. He turns back to (Name) and nods, letting her know this was it. (Name) stares at him heartbroken, still too weak to even speak.

Sam turn back to the hole, ready to jump in. "Sam!" A voice called out, Sam and (Name) turn their heads to see Michael has returned. "It's not gonna end this way! Step back!" He commanded. "You're gonna have to make me!" Sam shouted, furious. "I have to fight my brother, Sam! Here and now! It's my destiny!" Michael said.

Sam glares at the archangel then glances over to (Name). His eyes soften as he stares down at her, so many things he wants to say but not enough time to say any of them. So he chooses to go with the simple but most important thing of all.

Sam breathes in deeply. "I love you, (Name)." He said, content with these being the last words he will ever say. Content with jumping head first into the pits of hell behind him and smiling, knowing it meant she and everyone else would live.

Sam closes his eyes and spreads his arms, greeting death like an old friend. Michael lunges forward and grabs Sam's jacket, attempting to stop him. But Sam grabs a hold of Michael's arm and they both fall into the hole together.

After few moments the hole closes in a blinding flash of light. The Horsemen's rings burn bright in the grass on the ground where the hole was. (Name) closes her eyes as she leans back against the Impala.

(Name) kneels on the ground near the Impala, the horsemen rings in her hand, staring at it with a lifeless expression. Castiel appears next to her and (Name) slowly looks up at the angel. "Cas, you're alive?" She asked. "I'm better than that." Castiel replied, and he touches (Name) on the forehead, healing her wounds.

As Castiel heals her injuries, he could feel everything she felt. The sheer amount grief she was feeling right now, was too much for him to grasp. Her heart was broken, beyond his power to heal it. Possibly even beyond God's ability.

Castiel frown at this, pulling his hand away from her head and holds it out. (Name) accepts his help up and looks at him. "Cas, are you God?" She asked, and Castiel smiles a little. "That's a nice compliment. But no. Although, I do believe he brought me back. New and improved." He said.

Castiel walks to Dean and touches him on the forehead, resurrecting him. Dean wakes up with a gasp and sits up looking around, astounded. Castiel walks over to Bobby to resurrect him next as Dean sees (Name) standing by the Impala. He gets up and runs over to her, looking around for Sam.

(Name) looks down at the Horsemen's rings in her hand, then holds it out to Dean. Telling him that it was over and Sam was now in hell. Dean stares down at the rings heartbroken, taking them from her and gripping them tight in anguish.

That night, Dean, Castiel, and (Name) were in the Impala. The men sat in the front seat, while (Name) was in the back, leaning against the door on the passenger side and staring out her window.

"What are you gonna do now?" Dean asked Castiel. "Return to Heaven, I suppose." He replied. "Heaven?" Dean asked, surprised. "With Michael in the Cage, I'm sure it's total anarchy up there." Castiel said. "So, what, you're the new sheriff in town?" Dean asked. "I like that. Yeah. I suppose I am." Castiel said.

"Wow. God gives you a brand-new, shiny set of wings, and suddenly you're his bitch again." Dean said. "I don't know what God wants. I don't know if he'll even return. It just... seems like the right thing to do." Castiel explained. "Well, if you do see him, you tell him I'm coming for him next." Dean growled. "You're angry." Castiel said. "That's an understatement." Dean muttered.

"He helped. Maybe even more than we realize." Castiel said. "That's easy for you to say. He brought you back. But what about Sam? What about her? What about me? What about us, huh? Where's our grand prize? All we got is my brother in a hole!" Dean growled, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"You both got what you asked for, Dean. No paradise. No hell. Just more of the same. I mean it, Dean. What would you rather have? Peace or freedom?" Castiel asked, and when Dean looks over, Castiel is gone. "Well, you really suck at goodbyes, you know that?" Dean grumbled.

Dean looks up at the review mirror at (Name), who continue staring our her window with lifeless eyes. Dean signs, returning his eyes to the road.

At Bobby's Salvage Yard, Dean and Bobby shake hands then hug. Dean walks over to (Name), who was leaning on the Impala. "So. This is it huh?" (Name) asked. "Yeah, I guess." Dean replied. "Five years of seeing this face everyday. You must be relieved to be rid of me." (Name) joked. "Not exactly." Dean said.

The two shared a look, and Dean shook his head looking at the ground. "Sorry. I know this is a pretty crappy goodbye." He said, and (Name) shrugged. "It's better than the last goodbye. I'll take it." She said.

Dean pulls her in for a hug. "Take care, Dweeb." He said. "You too, Sicko." (Name) said, squeezing him in the hug a little. Dean kisses her temple and they pull apart.

(Name) smiles a little and pats the hood of the Impala. "Later, gators." She said, and Dean smirks a little. "I'll see you around." He said. "You better. Or else I'm gonna break into your house in the middle of night." (Name) taunted, walking over to Bobby. Dean gave a half-suppressed laugh walking to the driver's door of the Impala.

"This is the last Dean will see (Name) and Bobby for a very long time. And, for the record, at this point next week, Bobby will be hunting a rugaru outside of Dayton. But not Dean or even (Name). They didn't want Cas to save them. Every part of them, every fiber they got, wants to die, or find a way to bring Sam back. But they weren't going to do either. Because they made a promise. So, what's it all add up to? It's hard to say. But me, I'd say this was a test... for Sam, Dean, and (Name). And I think they did all right...."

Dean and (Name) stopping Sam from going after Azazel and entering a burning house.

Azazel pointing the Colt gun at Dean, while (Name) was pinned to next him.

(Name) exorcises Meg, after everything she's done to the boys and Rumsfeld.

Sam killing Gordon with a razor wire after he attack Dean and (Name)

Dean killing Zachariah, to save Sam, (Name), and Adam.

Sam picking (Name) up bridal style and spinning her around.

Dean and (Name) calling each other 'Dweeb' and 'Sicko' for the first time.

(Name) standing between Sam and Dean, holding their hands as they watch the little rafts with candles on them, float downstream on the anniversary of Mary and Jessica's deaths.

The trio sitting on the pavement, with (Name's) hand on Sam's shoulder as he was having another vision.

(Name) hyper ventilating at the crossroads by Lloyd's Bar and the boys rushing to her side to help her. Sam cupping her face and helping her calm down.

The trio was sitting in the Impala, looking at each other.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) standing over the boot of the Impala. Sam and (Name) holding hands as Dean took out the Colt to drop it in the trunk.

Dean and (Name) sitting on the ground and hugging after getting out of Hell.

Sam reading to (Name) while was she's unconscious in a hospital bed.

(Name) pulling Sam and Dean in for a hug after telling them that the world wouldn't be better off without them. Both boys had tears in their eyes as the hugged her back.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) standing as Adam's body burns on a hunter's funeral pyre.

Sam and Dean hugging after returning from Hell. Then Sam and (Name) hugging followed by a heated kiss.

The trio sitting on the Impala, watching the stars. Sam had his arm around (Name) waist as she rest her head on his shoulder and he rest his head against her's.

"Up against good, evil, angels, devils, destiny, and God himself, they made their own choice. They chose family. And, well... isn't that kinda the whole point?"

Chuck types 'THE END' and takes a drink. "No doubt endings are hard. But then again... nothing ever really ends, does it?" Chuck smiles and vanishes into thin air.

Back at Bobby's house, (Name) enter her bedroom, carrying her bags. She walks over to her bed, dropping the bags onto the floor and taking a seat on the edge. She sighs, looking up and catching sight of her childhood teddy bear that sat on a shelf.

(Name) stood up, retrieving the little bear and hugging him close to her chest. She flops back down on her bed, laying down in a very similar way to when Bobby first brought her home. (Name) clenches her teddy bear tight as she closes her eyes and begins sobbing for Sam.

(Name's) P.O.V
About two or three days went by since Sam... left. For me, it felt like time just stop. The world wasn't moving anymore and I felt so disconnected from everything. I've spent most of my time laying awake in my bed or helping Bobby organizing his stuff just to keep my mind busy.

I hardly eat now, cause every time I do I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I haven't even taken a shower in days because I don't see any point in it. I know the things I'm doing aren't healthy, but I don't care. I just don't care anymore.

I heard a soft knock on my door, before it's open by Bobby. "Hey Squirt. You awake?" He asked, poking his head inside. "Kind of." I replied. "I made your favorite this morning. Why don't you come down and eat something."  Bobby said. "Okay." I muttered.

Bobby looks down at my bags that have been laying in the same spot that I drop them in days ago. "You still haven't unpacked yet, huh?" He asked. "I keep meaning to, it's just..." I said, trying to explain but I didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to explain kid, I get it. You take all the time you need." Bobby said. "Thanks Dad." I said, and Bobby smiles a little before he pulls the door shut, leaving me alone.

I sigh and look down at the bags on the floor. I guess I may as well unpack them, just to get them out of the way. I pull my blanket off me and sat up, picking up one of the bags and dropping them onto the bed.

I open my bag, finding my DS inside and as soon as I saw it, I shut the bag and set it aside on the floor on the other side of the bed. Since Sam got me that DS, I can't even look at it right now.  I'll unpack that bag later.

I pick another bag, dropping it in front of me and unzip it. Inside on top, I saw Sam's carhartt jacket neatly folded up. I stare down at the jacket utterly confused because Dean took all of Sam's stuff with him. So why is this here? Maybe Sam put it there by mistake.

I gently ran my fingers over it, feeling how warm it is as I thought back to how cute Sam always looked wearing this. I smile a little at the memories, and pull the jacket out of the bag a little.

I press my nose into it and inhale... it still smells like him. I pull away and shook my head, feeling tears coming on. I let out a sigh as I pull the jacket fulling out of the bag, allowing it to unfold.

I heard something hit the floor and look down to see a envelope had fallen out. I reach down to pick it up and flip it over seeing my name written on it... in Sam's handwriting.

I stared at the letter, feeling my heart racing. For some reason, I felt terrified to open this. I wanted to know what was written inside, but at the same time I didn't. I'm not really sure why, maybe if I do read it then I'll have to truly accept that he's gone.

But this letter is his final words to me. Just like the letter I wrote to him was to be my final words. It be awful not to read it.

I set the jacket down in my lap and I slip my finger under the flap to tear it open. My hands were shaking as I pulled the folded piece of paper out. I stared at the paper for a good minute, feeling even more hesitant to open it. But I have to read it... for Sam. I built up my courage and open the letter to see what it says.

Dear (Name),

If you're reading this then Lucifer is back in the cage. Along with me. I know how you must feeling right now and I wish I was with you, to be that shoulder to cry on. But since I can't, I hope this letter can bring you some comfort.

I wrote this for you, in case I never got the chance to tell you how truly happy you made me. The things you have done for me, to help me, support me, surprise me, to make me happy, go above and beyond what any person deserves.

I keep thinking about what you said. About why I'm so angry all the time. You're right, so much of my life wasn't even my own. It was all made up by the demons and angels, grooming me to be Lucifer's vessel.

My parents' love and marriage was fake. My friendship with Brady was fake. Even meeting Jessica was all part of some sick plan to keep me from going soft. I wonder if my love for her was even real or if heaven interfered with that too with a cupid.

But the one thing that I know for certain that was truly my own... was you. Loving you was the only choice I got to make, that was of my own free will. It feels almost ironic and yet so perfect at the same time.

I know this going to sound cliché, but when I'm with you I feel like everything going to be okay. I really feel like I know who I am, because of you. I'm not Sam Winchester, the boy with the demon blood. The prodigy. The boy king. The one true vessel for Lucifer.

I'm me. I'm Sam. I'm your Sam.

Words alone can't express how truly grateful I am to you for that. But if I had to try I would say, I love you so much for being a constant reminder and inspiration for me.

I know I'm not not the perfect man you think I am. I get angry, I'm emotional, I act selfishly, and self righteous at times. I can become so delusional that I'm doing the right thing, that I can't listen to anyone. Not even you sometimes.

I give you every reason to give up on me and yet you never did. Not once. Even when I hurt you, and doom the world... you still wanted to trust me again. You still believe I was good and could make up for the terrible sin I brought upon this world.

And when I was alone, terrified, feeling like I was trap in so much darkness that I couldn't find a way out. You found me. You picked up my broken heart, put it back together, and then you smile up at me and said, 'let's go be the good guys'. I feel like I fell in love with you all over again that night.

I never realized it until that moment, but I had an angel by my side the entire time. A real angel, that's kind and truly see good where others can't. An angel that I could be totally vulnerable with and know you would never hurt me. An angel that has accepted me and believe in me before anyone did... and even when no one else would.

You truly are unique, (Name). I feel so lucky that I got to call you mine.

Do you remember when we first kissed? After you told me how you felt about me, and I was holding your face, looking at you. I knew I had to tell you how I felt.

No matter how scared I was of losing you,  I just couldn't let you go one more second without knowing that I loved you. I wanted to say it first but I couldn't resist the temptation of finally getting to feel your lips against mine.

When I pulled away, you looked up at me so surprised and confused. Like you couldn't believe I could love you. But in truth, it's the other way around. I can't believe someone as sweet and loving as you can love me.

And when we kissed again, I wanted to pour everything I had into that kiss. Show you what an extraordinary thing you really are to find amongst all this darkness.

You always said I had a heart the size of the Grand Canyon. But you (Name), you have a heart as big as a cloudless sky. And God how I wish I could spent one more day with that beautiful heart of yours.

I wish we could have that apple pie life together, like we talked about. Wish we could buy a house, and have a children, and watch them grow. Wish we could grow old together and bicker over the most trivial things.

I know I'm rambling at this point, but what it all boils down to is the simple fact that I love you. I love you so much, that I would love you even if you didn't love me anymore.

When I lost Jessica I was so afraid to open my heart up again, that I tried so desperately to push any feelings I had for you away. But that was an impossible task from the start. Because you made me fall in love with you without even trying.

Now here I am, writing this long winded goodbye letter to the adorable girl I used to think was just a friend. I'm not exactly sure how we got to this point, but I am thankful that it happened.

Because the best thing that has ever happened to me... was you.

Thank you for being my best friend, my girlfriend, my light when I'm lost in the darkness. Just thank you so much for being apart of my life, (Name).

- Love, your Sammy ♥♥♥

I cover my mouth as I stared choking up with tears. I set the letter aside and flop down on the bed, pulling Sam's jacket up to my face and started sobbing into it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

79.8K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
44.4K 831 21
"Im your father." I said slowly. She smiled and said "nahh you're just a sperm donor." What happens when dean Winchester discovers he has a daughter...
125K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...
2.7K 157 15
Noelle Singer has been best friends with the Winchester boys since they were kids. Her and Sam were practically inseparable. At the age of 16 they be...