Made in you || KaiSoo || EXO...

By exouniverse4EXOL

*Kyungsoo sold himself in a brothel for money.* *Jongin made out with Kyungsoo to forget Jennie.* *Kyungsoo i... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch. 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
NOT AN UPDATE
Ch. 32

Ch. 17

389 16 5
By exouniverse4EXOL

This chapter is dedicated to Selkis27

§∆×ΠΩ√♪|'~€¥¢¢↑′≠()\][✓™®©‰

(I've added everyone's look for the party at last. You guys might wanna check it first.)

Jongin is getting ready for the party. Previously Mr Zhang's secretary informed them that Mr Zhang is throwing a house warming party and he's invited including all of his employees. Jongin knew all of Mr Zhang's intentions. He deliberately invited all of the employees coz Kyungsoo is one of them. At first Jongin thought he would not tell Kyungsoo about this party. But he blunted out , so Kyungsoo got to know about it. He would have forbidden Kyungsoo to attend the party but he didn't. Coz what excuse he would have given to him.

Jongin went outside to his room when he saw Kyungsoo coming down. He really have that innocent visual. Jongin was so mesmerized that he didn't realize that he was staring.

Mr. Kim? Mr. Kim? Kyungsoo called out and Jongin snapped backed to reality.

I'm heading out now. Kyungsoo said.

Huh? To where?

Mr Zhang's party.

Alone?

Kyungsoo nodded.

Why?

Umm coz I always do. Kyungsoo stated it as if it was an universal truth.

Jongin blinked few times as he doesn't know what to say because Kyungsoo was right. It was Jongin who was acting abnormal.

No need. You're coming with me.

Huh??? But why???

Coz I said so. Now shut your mouth and get in the car.

Jongin started walking and Kyungsoo tagged with him.

In the car

What got into his mind? Weird. At first he doesn't want to be seen with me and now? Kyungsoo thought while fixing his looks.

What got into you? Why are you checking out yourself in every 5 mins?
Jongin asked because he was annoyed with Kyungsoo's acts.

We are going to the party. Kyungsoo looked confused.

So?

So I have to look decent.

Jongin just took a glance at Kyungsoo and didn't say anything.

Attention seeker wants to get rich people's attention, huh . He never tried to look palatable for me though. Jongin thought and pouted.

Jongin stopped the car because they reached at the destination. Kyungsoo got outside and started to walk inside without Jongin.

Where are you going? Jongin called out.

Umm.. inside.

I can see that. But why are you going without me? We came together, didn't we?

Kyungsoo wanted to say " You don't want to be seen with me and you don't even come near to me." But instead he said

There are many people. What will they think? Why did a mere employee came with his boss?

Jongin gave a blank expression.

I don't care. You came with me. So you'll enter with me too. Come on.
Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and dragged him inside.

Mr Zhang's House

Before everyone could see them Kyungsoo quickly freed his hands from Jongin's grip and walked forward.

Kyu- Ah this wh&re. Can't wait for a min. Went to l find his rich target. Whatever. Why do I care? He can be with anyone he likes. It's not like we're a couple. We are but in that way. Jongin thought.

Mr Kim, I'm glad you could make it to my party. Mr. Zhang came out of nowhere and greeted
Jongin.

Thank you for inviting me Mr. Zhang. Jongin flashed a smile.

Mr Zhang looked around as if he was searching for someone.

What happened Mr Zhang? Are you looking for someone? Jongin asked.

Hmm? Um.. ahh no. MR. PARK! I was looking for Mr. Park. We couldn't meet at the meeting that day. Also as far as I know he was also about to work on this project. Yixing lied.

We're here Mr. Zhang.

Jongin and Yixing turned around and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun looking towards them with a polite smile.

Oh hello Mr. Park and Mr Byun. Yixing forwarded his hands for greetings to Chanyeol first and then to Baekhyun.

They greeted him back and then to Jongin. They chated for few minutes then Yixing took his leave by saying,

Ok gentlemen I'll take my leave now. I have to attend another guests also. Please enjoy.

3 of them nodded. Actually Yixing wanted to find Kyungsoo so he left.

Jongin, where's Kyungsoo? Baekhyun spoke up.

Idk. I'm not even interested.

It was more like Jongin was making himself and understand that he doesn't care.

If you don't care about your partner then others will. Or maybe someone could take him away from you. Hahahah. Baekhyun joked and laughed.

Chanyeol had urge to laugh but he surpressed his laughter and elbowed Baekhyun to stop

Jongin glared at both of them.

Never mind I'm going to find him. Baekhyun said and left.

________________________________________

Here he is. Doesn't he remember me anymore or what? Or maybe he's not recognizing me. Did I changed drastically in these past years? I did got taller and I became more handsome too but isn't it too much to not recognize me? Yixing thought.

Yixing was watching Kyungsoo from little far.

Or...... Is he avoiding me for Mr. Kim? Yixing thought again but these thoughts were coated with dark aura.

Yixing was about to confront Kyungsoo but he got interrupted.

Hey kyungie what's up? Baekhyun came to Kyungsoo and hugged him.

Kyungsoo got startled.

Baekhyunah one day you'll be the dead of me. Kyungsoo sighed .

Yahh Kyungsoo, how can you say that?
Baekhyun faked a pout.

Both of them chuckled and continued their stuffs.

Yixing was watching them.

Never mind I will get plenty of opportunities. I will talk to him later. Yixing thought and sighed.

________________________________________

Ahhhhhhhh thank you so much guys for 1k reads. Reads or Views? Reads maybe.

Kakshu Thank you so much. Your solution worked. Because of you I can update again ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
4.6K 306 58
《Completed》 Due to their parent's new jobs, Sam and Courtney had no choice but to move to Korea. They start attending a new school, immediately becom...
68.7K 3K 15
[kaisoo] "kyungsoo wasn't answering my calls. or my texts. or my video messages. "where are you" "i miss you" "i love you" i grew antsy and uncomfo...
36.2K 936 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...