Long road to go.. [✓]

By folklorethv_33

What if, despite the 14 million possibilities that Doctor Strange has foreseen, that the roles were reversed... More

Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Chapter 7 ✨
chapter 8✨
chapter 9✨
chapter 10✨
chapter 11✨
chapter 13✨
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨

Chapter 12 ✨

468 14 1
By folklorethv_33

"Umm, who is that?” Peter said, eyes still trained on the stranger.

“Time travel!” Bruce yelled. Harley, Steve, and Peter all looked at his eyes wide. “What?” he asked. “I count this as a win.”

“Ok, I’m going to check Morgan.” said Peter closing his laptop. “Someone come and bring me when, when they all calm down." He looked over his shoulder at them, yelling at Clint. And that stanger, completely lost.

Harley nodded, kissing his cheek, “Want me to come with you?”

Peter shook his head, “Nah, I’m okay, you handle,” he waved his hand in the direction of Bruce, who was telling them what Clint did, would be no disturbance in their universe, “that.”

****

"Five years ago, we lost—all of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know, but it doesn’t mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we’re going to win.” Steve glances at Peter. “Whatever it takes. Good luck.”

Peter glanced around. Harley, Clint, Steve, and Scott were headed to New York. Thor and Rocket were going to Asgard. Rhodey and Nebula were going to Morag. And he and Natasha were going to Vormir. Bucky and Pietro were staying.

Peter took a deep breath…1…2…3…. and they were gone

****

“Wow,” Peter whispered as they approached the planet. “Space didn’t look like this last time.”

“What did it look like?” Natasha had whispered back.

Empty."

Both of them started wandering to find the stone. They were at the top of hill, when they heard a voice.

“Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Peter, son of Mary,” a voice echoed.

"Who's there?” she had yelled.

“Considered me your guide, to you and to all who see the Soul Stone,” the voice had called.

“Oh good,” she had called out, “You tell us where it is, and then we’ll be on our way.”

“If only it were that easy….”

Then they were at the edge of the mountain, a soul for a soul, the guide had said, an everlasting exchange.

"That's completely bullshit. Right Nat?" Peter asked. Both standing away from Red Skull.

“I don’t think so,” she whispered.

“Why?” Peter laughed, “because he knew your daddy’s name?”

Natasha nodded, “I didn’t even know that.”

“Think about it,” she continued. “Thanos came here with his daughter and left with the stone.”

“It’s a coincidence,” Peter snapped.

“Whatever it takes,” she whispered, walking to the edge.

“Whatever it takes,” he stood next to her.

“Peter,” she hugged him close, holding his forehead to hers, “Peter, you have to return." She sobbed, pulling the gold chain off her neck, an arrow, and handed it to him. He knew Clint had given it to her years and years ago.

“Tell them, I love them .” she whispered,

“What?” he gasped, pulling away from her. “What are you talking about?”

“We need that stone,” she whispered, tears falling down her face, “we need that stone, and they needs you, Morgan and Harley needs you.”

“no! They needs you too,” he whispered, his tears falling.

“I’m serious, Peter.” Natasha told him.

“Natasha-” She did not listen to Peter, and began to run towards the dead end. Peter shot his web at Natasha, pulling her back, knocking her to the ground. "You tell them yourself." As he starts running.

Natasha quickly stand up and tackled Peter to the ground. She electrocuted Peter and runs towards the cliff. Peter gets up and webbed her feet down. Peter then runs towards the cliff and jumps. Natasha ripping the web off and  jumps after him and hooks him up to a grappling hook.

"Damn you!" Peter cursed,

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that? Let me go."

"No. Please, мама паук" Peter pleaded.

"все в порядке, паучок." Then Natasha kicks the wall and then she was gone.

“NATASHA!”

There is a loud boom sound from the sky. Peter was in a pool of water with the Soul Stone in his hand. He hits the ground out of sadness. And he lost another loved ones he has.

*****

Peter felt his feet hit the platform as his knees gave out from under him.

“Did we do it?” Harley asked.

“Holy shit,” Rhodey laughed, “Did we just do that?”

“Peter, where's Nat?” Bruce asked him.

The room was silent. He could see Clint running up to him,“Peter,” he ran to him, falling on his knees in front of him, “Peter, where is Nat?”

“A soul for a soul,” Peter whispered, his fingers tightening over the yellow-orange stone.

“Peter, where's Natasha?" Clint yelled.

“she sacrificed herself for the stone.” Peter quietly said, looking at ground.

“What?”he gasped, and the room was silent.

“I’m sorry, what?” Steve asked, stepping forward. “Peter, what’s going on?”

“Natasha just-” Peter gasped, “Natasha just sacrificed-” he sobbed harder, “She said that I had to be the one to come back because I had to come back and I-" he tightly gripped the necklace, Natasha gives him and punched the floor, leaving a dent there. He stood up, shaking his head, he handed the stone to Steve, and walked out.

“Peter,” Harley called after him, getting to his feet. “Peter, wait!”

“No,” he turned, his eyes and cheeks red. “Just stay here,” he whispered.

Please-”

But Peter kept walking.

_________

AND THANK YOU FOR 1.21K+ VIEWS ON THIS STORY....💖💖
stay safe and hydrated...✨
luv y'all
❤️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 723 25
Piper Parker has been through a lot in her life. First, the field trip in 7th grade to Oscorp which led to her getting bit by a radioactive spider. T...
10.9K 432 12
Something's wrong. He's certain of that now. The photos, the dreams, and now this. It's too much to be a coincidence. He feels as though his mind has...
89K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
723K 19.7K 71
So basically its the title. It is completed. i love all of you guys. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO MARVEL EXCEPT FOR SOME PLOTS highest rankings #40 in spide...