𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}

535 30 38
By vkookLOML9597

Taehyung was making breakfast after finishing their morning session which was filled with their happy giggles and sweet kisses while they made love.

Jungkook went to the washroom after Taehyung to freshen himself up, as one of them had to make breakfast and Taehyung said he would do it so he decided to get a shower before Jungkook.

Taehyung just made a simple breakfast. He was sitting on the dining area waiting for Jungkook, with foods were kept on the counter beside the oven.

When he saw Jungkook was still not there his mind drifted to something.

(Flashback)

Few cars of police force reached to a abandoned building with their siren on.

Taehyung was with them wearing his uniform, ready for a investigation which was making him eager as it was related to the case he was investigating now.

Fifteen minutes ago someone called them and informed them that he heard gunshots and his life is in danger. Apparently a mafia boss threatened him to come there and now he was after his life. So without wasting any time they made their way towards the place.

When they reached the house their head ordered them to look for some clues seperately.

Nodding he took his gun in his hand and started walk. His steps were quite, eyebrows furrowed. Fingers curled around the gun.

Suddenly he heard a noise. deepening his frown he hid himself behind a piller.

The officer waited for few minutes but heard nothing so he took some steps again towards the stairs.

He was about to put his leg on the first step but felt a push.

The brunette winced as his back hit another piller beside him. The push was strong and hit him with full force.

He looked at the man infront of him who was standing there sheepishly looking at him. He glared at him with anger clouding his vision, and asked.

"Who are you?" His voice was laced with irritation as his back was paining for the push.

"Oh, hello, you're an officer right? I'm the one who called you." The man's expression changed into a horrified one. A literal change.

"What? Who are you?" Taehyung asked holding the gun more tightly.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. The scene... I saw it was so dangerous officer, please save me." Jungkook clasped his hands infront of Taehyung, in order to make him look vulnerable.

Taehyung noticed the man was wearing a black suit. The sleeve of his right hand was torn apart and the area was bleeding.

He furrowed his eyebrows then came back with a normal expression.

"What are you doing here exactly?" He asked holding his gun more tightly now.

"Sir, I got a call an hour ago and they told me to come here or else they will burn down my resorts. I think they're after my life too." Jungkook said but he did not unclasped his hands. Eyes were showing the amount of stress he was feeling right now.

"They? Who are they?" Taehyung could not help but asked even though he knew who was the person the man was talking about.

"They... JK sir. I'm so scared sir please save me." The black haired male pleaded.

Taehyung was so confused about what to do. He can't leave the man here who was so scared.

Jk is really a big mafia who knows he will try to attack Jungkook when he will leave him alone so he could not take the risk.

He was about to call someone through the transmitter but suddenly officer Namjoon appeard in the place.

"Officer Taehyung why are you still here?" Namjoon asked Taehyung who turned around and sighed in relief.

"Officer Namjoon can you please help me with something?" He asked to the other officer who nodded while eyeing Jungkook.

"please help him to go outside safely so I can search the upper floors." He signalled at Jungkook and faced him.

He raised his eyebrow as he saw the man's expression changing a little. He could not actually catch the previous expression.

"Yes officer Taehyung." The soft purple haired officer walked towards them and held Jungkook's arm pulling him with himself.

"Let's go."

Taehyung tilted his head and saw Namjoon was taking the man with him.

When he started to take stapes for the first floor he did not notice Jungkook and Namjoon turning around and smirking at him.

Jungkook was already working on his plan now.

When he reached the floor he saw nothing but corpses covered with bloods. They were laying here and there.

He sighed and walked to another floor. There was nothing. It was a clear area. He walked more to find something out and he did. Another dead body laying half on the floor while the upper half was supported by a piller behind him.

The man's could hardly be recognisable. His face was smashed badly, leaving a piece of rock beside his dead body.

The smell of blood was surrounded in the air, penetrating through his nostrils, making him scrunch his nose for the disgusting metallic smell.

Taehyung was not feeling nasty seeing the corpses because being an officer he sees this kind of things a lot. they does not effect him now but the heavy smell of blood is what he was still not used to that.

He sighed and called the investigators and other officers to collect some evidence.

When they reached the place in hurry he told them what he saw and left, not feeling well suddenly.

When he got at the place where their cars were he saw the man, Jungkook sitting in one car beside Namjoon.

"Jeon Jungkook." The head of the officer called Jungkook, standing beside Taehyung.

"We will be needing you for further information. Please co-operate with us." The head contained.

"Yes sir. What do I have to do." Jungkook replied and nodded his head.

"Nothing just you have to come to the police station whenever we call you."

"Yes sir. I'll do my best to help you." Jungkook said.

"Booh!" Taehyung got startled as he heard the sudden sound behind his ear. He held his chest narrowed his eyes when his ears cought the sound of Jungkook laughing.

He pressed his lips and slapped Jungkook's arm. "You idiot I was thinking something." He said with a huff before standing up to face the ravenette.

Jungkook stopped laughing but chuckled at his adorable boyfriend "what were you thinking?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer.

"Guess what I was thinking?" Taehyung asked. His hands automatically started to fiddle with the collar of Jungkook's shirt.

"Um... Maybe about what we did in the morning?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. Tightening his hold more around Taehyung, he chuckled when his lover who whined at the tease and glared at him playfully.

"No! Stop being a pervert." Taehyung whined and slapped Jungkook's chest lightly.

"Okay okay! Then what were thinking?" Jungkook waited for Taehyung to answer his question.

Taehyung smiled at him and curled his own arms around Jungkook's neck slowly "I was thinking about our first meet." He chuckled at the memory but he did not notice how Jungkook's shoulder tensed at the mention of their first meet.

Even if it is really a great memory for Taehyung it's literally the opposite for Jungkook.

That time he never thought he will be standing here in Taehyung's house like this. Being with Taehyung with a fast beating heart and a beautiful feeling inside him for Taehyung.

That time he never thought he will really fall in love with Taehyung. He will make love with this man, not just fuck him. He will stop sleeping around with other people at all. He will even hate the thought about that.

He will be so insecure and scared. Scared about if Taehyung get to know about his truth and insecurity that Taehyung will leave him alone, he will let Taehyung down.

Taehyung's next words broke his thoughts.

"You looked so innocent that day." Taehyung chuckled again "but now I know how much innocent my boyfriend is." He bit his lower lip when he saw Jungkook leaning closer to his ears.

"Hm... But I'm pervert only for the beauty I'm holding right now." Jungkook whispered and licked Taehyung's earlobe who shivered at that.

The mafia boss tilted his head and looked at Taehyung who had a soft blush on his cheeks.

He held Taehyung's cheeks and turned his head towards his own. They stared at eachother's eyes for few moments before Jungkook captured those pink plump and soft lips on his own rough yet gentle ones.

Taehyung's hold on Jungkook's shoulder loosened as his one hand went to Jungkook's hair, fisting it and the other hand grabbed the black haired male's nape.

The kiss was soft. No toungs and teeth interrupted their sweet moment.

Jungkook without breaking the kiss picked Taehyung up. He sat the boy down on the dining table. He spread his legs apart so that Taehyung can put his legs on the gap.

Taehyung arched his back when he felt Jungkook's hand gliding under his shirt. He felt his boyfriend caressing the lower area of his back.

A pleasurable feeling ran inside their bones making them hum in the beautiful kiss.

They had to pull away from the kiss when their lungs screamed for oxygen. Both were not wanting to break the kiss but they had to.

When they pulled apart while panting hard they laughed.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips again and picked the elder up to make him sit on the chair.

He walked towards the kitchen counter and grabbed both plates which were served with the food Taehyung made.

Jungkook placed them infront of their seats and sat beside Taehyung.

They were eating their food in a comfortable silence but jungkook broke it by praising his lover's cooking for the nth time who just rolled his eyes playfully.

He likes it when Jungkook praises him, be it on the bed or anywhere else.

After washing their plates they quickly fixed themselves and walked out of the home. Taehyung stood infront of his own car while Jungkook locked the door.

The casino owner hurriedly walked to Taehyung and gave him the keys "bye love. Take care." He held Taehyung's head with both of his hands and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's nose "you too, bye baby." He said and hugged Jungkook shortly before getting into his car.

He waved bye at his boyfriend again and left.

Jungkook waved at him back with a smile, what a good way to start his day with Taehyung beside him.

He looked at his wrist watch and cursed seeing that he was late. The meeting was really important today he could not miss that.

He started his own car and then his phone rang. He saw the caller ID and cursed again.

He picked up the call "where the fuck are you?" A annoyed woman said from the other side of the call.

"I'm coming! There is so much traffic." Jungkook replied as soon as he heard Yoonji's annoyed voice.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come here fast. The meeting will start in 10 minutes. Fuck you! Are you kidding me!"

"I know I'm coming. And why would you fuck me! If you're horny Go to Hoseok hyung! I have someone for myself." Jungkook said knowing that it will irritate Yoonji more but he could care less about that. Teasing Yoonji was all he could think that time. ,

"You know what? Just come here I'll tell you who is horny and who's not. You just wait." Yoonji said and cut the call immediately.

Jungkook sighed knowing his ears are going definately gonna bleed when he will meet Yoonji now.

After ten minutes he reached his casino and parked the car. He got out and locked the car. Quickly taking the elevator he pressed the button of the fourth floor.

When the elevator stopped on the floor he walked with full of his glory. His aura changed into a dark one.

'Last' he thought as he walked towards the meeting room. The staffs on the corridor bowed at him. He just nodded whoever greeted him.

When he reached to the meeting room he saw yoonji standing outside with a annoyed look. She turned his head hearing the sound of shoes.

When her and Jungkook's eyes met she glared at him.

"Ten minutes late! And you yourself tell everyone not to get late." She said and opened the door for them to enter.

Jungkook totally ignored Yoonji's words as he made his way inside the room. He saw a man sitting on a chair, cross legged, wearing a black suit and another one was standing beside him.

"Good morning JK." The man stood up, smirking at Jungkook.

"Well good morning to you too Sehun." He replied gesturing the man to sit again as he himself took his place. His jaw clenched as soon as his eyes fell on the man.

"Tell me about the deal." Jungkook went straight to the point not wanting to waste any time. He placed his elbows on the table waiting for Sehun to start.

"About that JK. Well you see I got to know you're in love with an officer." Sehun said smirking evilly at Jungkook and took the file from the other man who was standing beside him.

Jungkook's heart was about to come out of his chest as soon as he heard Sehun's words.

No he was not scared to fight with Sehun snatch his everything. They both are always ready to slit eachother's throat. Being top mafias in South korea made them rivals naturally. Sehun always tries to play dirty so does Jungkook but today what he said was about the person who matters for Jungkook the most.

He could not show his bewildered expression to Sehun at any cost. The mafia boss did not thought that his last meeting will include Taehyung, his Taehyung whom he himself was betraying.

He opened the file and slid it towards Jungkook "give me your clan Jeon."

Jungkook frowned deeply. "What would i get if I do this." He kept calm.

Sehun's smirk did not flattered "A peaceful life maybe or forget this boy JK."

Jungkook gritted his teeth "I don't even wanna see a tiny scratch on his body Sehun." He darkly said voice was dripping warning. He just could not see any harm on Taehyung.

Anger was bubbling inside his chest.

"Oh-ho Mafia boss is getting protective I see but see that's why I'm offering you a peaceful life when you don't have to confront your officer that you're JK." Sehun said and took out a photo of Taehyung from his pocket.

Was the offer bad? No it was not but was Jungkook ready to hand his gang to someone.. then the answer is

"No"

Why would he do that? He is the one who made the gang fully on his own, raised it with his own strength. He is the group's father and it was not a tiny thing when someone says that they want his group.

But he himself wanted this meeting to be his last right? But it does not mean he will make it his last by handing over his gang. Not possible.

He wants to end the clan by himself, with his own hands but not by giving it to someone.

He will give his members a good life too.

Jungkook used to wonder how he bacame someone like this. He was literally a heartless person few months ago but now he is the someone who thought about his members life too.

But now he knows. This is called Taehyung affect. Even if Taehyung is also someone who killed people but only criminals, he is a really kind and humble person.

Taehyung is not like him.

"No?" Sehun laughed before giving the file back to the man behind him.

"Well then I think we'll have a problem again Jeon. I'm leaving now but let's see what will happen next yeah?" Sehun smirked and left without any word while fixing his jacket.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, palms gripping the corner of the couch tightly. He was mad. Not only at sehun but at himself as well.

Just for him now sehun was targetting Taehyung, but he was clever enough to make sehun plan go in vain and he will make sure to do that.

UPDATE!!! BECAUSE I WANTED TO WISH YOONGI HERE!!

SORRY for the mistakes ✨
I hope you liked it ❤️

it's still 9th March here so!!!

^^HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI. A MAN WITH SO MUCH INSPIRATION ♥️ LOVE YOU ♥️

^^HE'S INSANE!! I'M TELLING YOU ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

^^ ouhh 👀💕

^^BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!! ♥️

I HAVE MY EXAM TOMORROW!! B'BYE!! ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.5K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
122K 6.3K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
731K 39.7K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...
287K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...