𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

Por ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... Mais

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Girls day💕
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🏖
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas eve🎄pt.1
Christmas day🎄
Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Time alone together prt.2
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner

690 25 2
Por ajaleh_

10:00am, Friday, December 4th, Vacation Day 2
———————
Aliyah's pov:

So it's now morning and all of us got good sleep and now we're up and getting dressed before going out for breakfast.

Aliyah's outfit:

Mya's outfit (imagine her with her  bump lol):

Agnacias outfit:

Asanti's outfit:

Leoni's outfit:

Alejandra's outfit:

——————————
11:12am

All of us decided to dress up fancy today for our breakfast date, mya had found this really nice fancy breakfast place that's only a few minutes away from our Airbnb.

Before heading out we grab our bags and head out to the rental car.
—————————-
Outdoor restaurant-

————————
11:29am
We made it to the restaurant and got our table and the waiter took our drink orders ahead of time.

We all kept our drinks simple so we all ended up getting a glass of orange juice, and at this restaurant they have a selection of breakfast appetizers so we chose a little plater of crackers and cheese.

We ate that while we waited on our food.
  15 minutes later..

The waiter comes to our table and hands us all our food and says to us if we need anything to give her a shout, we all nod and said thank you as she walked away to go tend another table.

Me and mya ended up getting the same thing as each other.

Mya and Aliyahs meal:

Alejandra and Asanti's food:

Leoni's meal:

Agnacia meal:

——————————-
While we ate I got a text from José sending me a pic of the boys up and dressed.

José
^^
*sent two photos*

(Aliyah's thoughts in her head-"looking at the pics of my boys made me so emotional I really am starting to miss them and it's only day 2🥲 my little baby is now 5 months 🥺)

Aliyah
^^
*aww look at them 🥺, tell my babies that mama misses them.

José
^^
*"jose loved message you sent"
*you know I'll tell them❤️"

Aliyah
^^

     *what do you and the boys have planned for today ?

José
^^
*I plan on taking them to the trampoline park today with Jon and his kids, and then we'll probably let the kids have a sleepover.

                                                                                   Aliyah
                                                                                     ^^
*aww that sounds fun, let me know how everything goes and make sure to ft me before the boys go to bed.

*josè loved message"
———————————————————————————
I close out of my phone and continue to eat and chat with the girls, and it seems like all of us mommies in the group are all missing our kids.

We plan on having letting the kids have a big play date when we get back home.

We chat and talk about other things before being done with our meals, we pay the bill and head back to the Airbnb where our spa ladies are.
—————————————————-
3:20pm
We are now currently getting massages from the ladies mya hired today for our spa day.

This was definitely what I needed, because Mya's pregnant she get the pregnancy massage and they said they have to be gentle on her since she's carrying.

But all in all we are really enjoying these massages.
———————————————————
9:00pm later on at night..

All of us are currently out for our second night, and we found this really nice and well put together.

The waiters here showed us to the table we'll be at and then took our orders.

While we waited on the waitress we talked about how much we were liking the trip.
And about what all of our kids are doing with their dads while we're away.

A good 10 minutes later she comes with our food and drinks.

What they ordered:

[They all decided to order a few thing and just all split it up.]

Once our food arrived we ate and chatted up a bit more before getting done with our meal.We all payed for the bill and headed to our Airbnb for tonight.

[authors note- hello, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry if it's not as long as I usually make them but I'll make sure the next chapter is at least 1,000 words. Don't forget if you liked this chapter to vote and comment ❤️]

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.6K 131 56
"I cannot tell you anything right now, but promise me, Mama Rica. Promise me you'll take care of him for me, now that I won't be here to." She took t...
3.1M 187K 87
[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliyah Pryce plans weddings. That's one thing...
56.1K 1.5K 151
JJ and Kie are together now. But there are obstacles to overcome. From car accidents to parents to DCS workers at least they know that whatever they...
132 0 12
Zariah has tried something new. She tried something domestic. Now she is in a good place. Happy with herself. Happy with her family. And very happy w...