ICT Imagines 2✅

lovinuwasred tarafından

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ict🫂 If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... Daha Fazla

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests 💌
The Good News
You Hate Me?
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
The Two Way Jealousy 2
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Entertainment (extended)
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]💌
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Girlfriend
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Handcuffed
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain Trip💌
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous?
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Daddy Hundreds
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Revenge
Strong Spidey
\\Note💌
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Play date

Birthday Gone Wrong1

2.1K 123 47
lovinuwasred tarafından

Virat-Rohit

.........

12th May

"Virat get up", Anushka shook him.

Virat groaned as he opened his one eye to look at his wife staring down at him, frowning.

"what's wrong?", his voice still hoarse and husky.

"everything, everything is wrong", she said animatedly.

Virat closed his eyes again as he almost dozed off.

For some reason, he was very sleepy today, probably because he was awake most of the night trying to put Vamika to sleep.

"if you don't want to know what Rohit is up to, it's okay. I'll go", she said suggestively as she turned to go back.

Hearing Rohit's name, all his senses started working.

"what's up with him?", he asked as he immediately sat up straight.

Anushka smirked slightly, Virat yawned as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of his system.

"mi is having a reunion today at Rohit's house to celebrate Pollard's birthday", she explained.

Virat nodded still in daze until it clicked to him, mi is having a reunion.

Means,

OH HELL NO!

"why am I not aware of it? Rohit that bitch, he didn't tell me, I'm going to kill him", Virat mumbled furiously under his breath as he searched for his phone.

"he probably won't pick up, he's busy with attending them. I think we should visit them ourselves", Anushka proposed seeming a bit desperate herself.

"wait how do you know all this and so precisely moreover", Virat narrowed his eyes as he crossed his arms waiting for the clarification.

Anushka laughed nervously as she waved her hand off, "aam khao Virat, gutliya mat gino"

"Anushka", he raised his eyebrows.

"fine, I saw the numerous stories Devisha posted", she muttered.

"what?"

"Devisha, Surya's wife. She posted stories with the group and was praising Ritika's cooking. They baked together. Called Ritika, her favourite person. Can you believe it, Ritika's supposed to be my best friend", huffed Anushka as she rambled about the dreading events of her best friend celebrating with someone else passed her mind.

Virat opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, never in the million years had he anticipated this outburst.

Now it was Virat's turn to smirk, "so you're jealous, huh?"

"what? No absolutely not, what are you talking about?", Anushka stuttered as she avoided eye contact with Virat.

Virat laughed at her expense. Anushka narrowed her eyes as she pulled out her phone and shoved it in his face.

"well looks like someone else is going to be jealous too", she whistled as Virat peered at the screen.

@rohitsharma45

Known this amazing friend for years, happy birthday Polly. Wish you all the best!

Ps: it's our turn to finally bath you in cake🤪

Comments

@kieron.pollard.55 thanks for good wishes man and also thanks to you I look like an enormous cake

@surya_14.kumar Polly this is how we celebrate birthdays😂

@yuzi_chahal23 you have to keep me updated on the drama

@hardikpandya93 I have got you covered 😂

@ravindra.jadeja I smell tea🍵🍵

@rashwin99 ofc, entertainment and Jaddu not present

@ravindra.jadeja accept it even you're here for the spectacle 😏

@imbhuvi aren't we all?

Virat took deep breathes to calm his raging mind.

Rohit had not even bothered to post a story on his birthday and here he had decided a whole ass post for the gaint.

This was not done. He had to set him right.

"hurry up, we're going to Rohit's house", Virat tossed the phone back to Anushka as he got up to get freshened up quickly.

.......

After some impatient and vigorous knocking on Rohit's Door, Trent opened the door.

He looked at him in confusion as he opened the door further for the Kohli's to enter.

Virat gave him a tight lipped smile. The whole of the mi had gathered for his birthday, great just great.

But why at Rohit's home???

"hey Virat, hey Anushka, hey Vamika", Trent greeted them politely.

Anushka flashed him the same smile while Vamika stared at him.

No Vamika don't smile at him, Virat desperately wished his telepathy reached his daughter.

And it did.

She pouted as she leaned further towards the new person in view.

Ritika smiled at the trio, not at all fazed.

She quickly held her arms forward too for Vamika. Vamika nuzzled in the crook of her neck as she wrapped her tiny hands around her neck.

Ritika chuckled as she softly patted her back and then raised her brows at the couple.

"what? She missed you guys so we had to come", said Virat nonchalantly sporting an innocent look.

"of course Virat", she grinned as she guided them inside.

Pollard who was having a merry conversation with Hardik immediately paled a little when Virat spotted him.

Virat disgruntled trudged towards him as he forwarded his hands towards him, "happy birthday Pollard"

"err thank you Virat", Pollard shook his hands with him.

They stood in an awkward silence before Harry in the conversation.

"so what are you doing here", sneered Harry as sipped on his orange juice.

"this is my best friend's house, I can come here anytime I want", Virat rolled his eyes.

Why was he explaining why he was at his second home to people?

"excuse me", Pollard quickly slipped away, hoping to get away from Virat's rader as much as possible.

Virat then pulled Hardik to one corner, "I want to know everything that happened here before I came"

"aye aye captain", Harry mock saluted.

"now Where's Rohit?", he asked as he squinted his eyes in the sea of people.

"he probably went to his room, he was here few minutes ago"

Virat nodded as he made his way towards Rohit's room.

His personal room, where he kept all his cricket accessories, his personalised wardrobe.

Virat barged in without any knocking, this was his home too.

He saw Rohit looking for something in the cupboard who got startled at the sudden interruption.

He sighed when he saw it was Virat but he shrank a little towards the cupboard, hoping to disappear when he saw the annoyed look on Virat's face.

This was definitely not pleasant, especially when he knew he was responsible for it.

.....

a/n here's another jealousy os with our favourite Rohirat.

Will try to post the second part, hopefully soon.
All the love.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

50.8K 3.4K 36
⭐Book 2 in the ICT series ⭐Sequal to B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S but can be read as a standalone too. ⭐Instagram chapters with context from this book will be up...
17.4K 1.1K 27
"ro I'm sorry I didn't mean to I --" " it's fine I understand that I'm not good enough for u" it's not like that please listen and please sit down yo...
26.8K 1.9K 18
This twenty two year old lad wakes up one day and wonders in whose room he was. He gets out of the bed and wanders around and accidentally sees hims...
76.3K 4.4K 37
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...