Commissionkoji

By Quin-X

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka accepts any work as long as its for the right price. You name it stalking, information, su... More

Chapter 1: Introductions Failed
Chapter 2: The First Task
Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission
Chapter 4: A Horrible Person
Chapter 5: Swimming In Points
Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor
Chapter 7: Accumulating Points
Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane
Chapter 10: Millionare
Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai
Chapter 12: Helping For Free?
Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal
Chapter 14: Special Promo Service/ A Personal Request
Chapter 15: Chaos In Class-D
Chapter 16: Class-D State / The Three Weirdos
Chapter 17: Midterms / Horikita
Chapter 18: Midterm Results
Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: That Night.
Chapter 22: Azuma Sana/First Day In The Business
Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission
Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s
Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs
Chapter 26: My Richest Customer Yet
Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission
Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

Chapter 9: May

7.5K 377 237
By Quin-X

The month of May came, and i just woke up and i was checking my points balance, if someone saw me while smiling widely they might've think of me as a maniac.

My total account balance last week was 417,120 private points, and it increased when i won the mini competition in the swimming club and finally became their swimming instructor.

Originally i would get a salary of 3,000 private points per week, however since my performance was much better than they expected, my goddess Ayane senpai increased my salary to 4,500 private points daily.

A goddess indeed.

This last week i was able to earn an exact amount of 31,500 private points.

My total balance for the first month was 448,620 private points, however the three idiots Sato, Ninomiya and Nishikawa, who were getting weirder and weirder the more time i spend with them, forced me to throw a party since they did a good job.

Since i was a generous person, and i was also thankful to them for securing the swimming instructor work.

I gave them each one candy.

Thankfully the store i went to had a promo for it, that if i buy one then i can take one, not only i give them a prize, i was able to eat a one point candy too.

A win-win situation.

Is what i want to happen but i would need to have a bridge for connection to other classes, so we throw a mini party at my dorm and i spend 3,000 points!

3,000 points!

I felt like i become a pauper after it.

My total balance was reduced to 445,620 private points.

I wonder when will my angel Nagumo senpai summon me for my presence again. Sigh.

However when i checked my balance there was an additional 8,000 points that i didn't know where the source came from, pushing the total balance of my total balance to 453,620 private points.

It suddenly hits me, it was the first day of the month so the points for this month will be deposited to us.

"From 100,000 points to 8,000 points" i muttered, as a headache soon formed to me. Although there was a high probability of decline in points i didn't know it would be this high.

Aside from doing commissions there should be another source of getting points which almost all of my classmates are waiting for, it was this month, i wonder what would be their reaction if they learned that they would receive 8,000 points instead of 100,000 points.

"Nngh.." a groan came from under my sheets. I notice that i couldn't move any of my limbs and all of them were feeling up a soft smooth sensation.

Right, these three idiots have been using my dorm lately for get togethers.

They even had their own keycards for my dorm.

I was planning to file a complaint, but i think i was being too mean to them, its not like they were bribing me for free dinner just so they could stay in my dorm, it was out of my goodwill.

Last night chicken was really delicious, specially if you didn't have to pay anything.

"Good morning Ayanokoji-kun" Ninomiya greeted me as she rubs her eyes, she sat up eventhough she looks sleepy, she then started to lightly slap and pull her cheeks, is that how she forced herself to wake up every morning?

"Ayanokoji-kun..don't.....don't stop...push it..further.."i heard someone muttered. It was coming from under the sheets and it was the person laying on my chest all this time.

"Ouch" i muttered as i felt pain in my arm, i removed the sheets revealing Nishikawa biting my right arm, is she some kind of dog now?

Why are they all weird?

And why are they sleeping in my bed for free?!

"Wake up you two" i started pulling their cheeks,they swat it away and snuggled to me, so i pulled it again waking them up, Ninomiya was just giggling in the side while looking at us.

"I thought you three will go, when the guard finished checking" i asked her, they were almost caught and it was curfew hours that time, but the guards keep walking back and fort like he was finding  something.

"Well, we decided to just sleep here since we might get caught....aren't you lucky then, its every mans dream to sleep with three beautiful girls"

"I prefer sleeping with three million points"

"Right" she said in a deadpanned tone.

The two idiots were still were still not getting up, they went upwards and snuggled at my neck.

"Do you really don't feel anything with us here Ayanokoji-kun?"

"i do"

"Really?"

"discomfort"

I don't know why she keeps asking, instead of helping me get off these two. She suddenly went closer to my face.

"Even if i give you a good morning kiss you right now?"

"What are yo-

Chup!

" You still don't feel anything? "she said blushing after kissing my cheeks. I shook my head.

" Then another one"

"Stop!" the two shouted covering her mouth and stopping her, now they stop pretending that they were sleeping

" Aren't you cheating on us Yui-san" Sato said to Ninomya, Yui was her first name. Also what cheating is she saying?

"How dare you steal a kiss from my innocent little brother without letting me first" Nishikawa my wannabe neesan said angrily. That sounds so wrong.

I was thinking where did i go wrong when i was training them.

" Hmph, you two weren't waking up so i took his first" she send a smirk to the two, as they turned to me.

This is bad.

Chup!

Chup!

Why am i letting them kiss me for free?

.
.
.

I didn't know why but it seems like they planned this, since these three actually have a set of uniforms inside their bags and used my shower too.

They even have some eggs and bacon that were packed,for our breakfast this morning, were they planning to camp inside my dorm?

"Maya how many points did you receive?, i only got 73,000 points" Ninomiya said in a sad tone but she wasn't surprised it seems like she already expected it. Ninomiya is in class B as i remembered.

"Huh?, didn't the school said they will give us 100,000 points every month?" Sato said as she hurriedly grab her phone from her bag and i peek at her total balance of 19,458. I grimaced at the thought of myself having that little amount of points.

"Oh i got an additional 102,000 points!" Nishikawa said as she showed her total balance of 163,762.

How envious!

"do you want some massage neesan?" i asked as i started doing it.

"Hoho why are you suddenly motivated of calling me neesan my dear little brother?, further to the left then"

"I-it only gave me...somewhere around...7,000 i think" Sato said as i was massaging my rich neesan's back.

"It was 8,000 Sato" i said.

"Eh how do you know, is it because we're in the same class?, i'll try asking others" she said as the the three of them went busy to their phones. Minutes passed by of asking others.

"I'll be going now, Ichinose-san wants us to gather early" Ninomiya said as she wave goodbye at us and leave my dorm, soon neesan also left after paying me 1,000 private points and kissing my forehead, she was really immersed with these roleplay.

It was only Sato and i were left and soon we left after i took care of the dishes.

"Ayanokoji-kun, the others didn't get any points, Onodera-san said she got 8,000 points too" she said worried but then, where did the 8,000 points came from?

As we entered the room, panic and confusion could be seen on their faces.

I was too preoccupied of the idea earning private points.

"Class D earned 0 class points this month, obviously all of you would receive nothing" Chabashira sensei coldly said to us as she plastered a poster showing the points earned by each class.

Class A: 940 cl

Class B: 650 cl

Class C: 490 cl

Class D: 0 cl

The conversion of the total private points each student will get is based from their class points, the total would be multiplied to 100,example would be class A 940 x 100 = 94,000.

however why did Nishi- i mean why did neesan earned 102,000 points instead of 94,000, it was also the same case with Ninomiya instead of 65,000 points she told me that she earned 73,000 points instead, both of them had an additional 8,000 points just like me and Sato and also Onodera. Then something pops up, the one thing i could think of.

Swimming club,

students who joined the club might've been given private points for joining one,Although if that's the case then why didn't Chabashira sensei told us this vital information?, i would've miss this golden opportunity of getting 94,500 per month if i didn't accept that commission.

My classmates have been in disorder as Chabashira sensei revealed the s-system and us being in the lowest class, and those who could received the promised benefits of having a 100% job employment would only be given to class A.

my seatmate was writing something but i could tell that she was also affected by it, especially when Chabashira sensei called us defects,even the boy with glasses started to lose control of himself.

"Also what have you been doing during middle school, fortunately there were atleast someone really smart in your class, a one quality of a leader" Chabashira sensei then plastered the score of the quizzes that we took yesterday and put a red line to 8 names that failed the exam, Sato was included with them, well she was busy all this time.

"What the heck Ayanokoji!"

"That can't be possible, that exam was too hard, how did you even got perfect?!"

"Wow, just what the heck do you eat?"

"You really did won the lottery Sato-san"

"..."

Their gazes was full of either admiration or disbelief, my seatmate was on the latter, since the first day she's been insulting me and calling me names like creep or pervert.

Their attention to me vanish when Chabashira sensei revealed that those who failed in midterm and finals will be expelled.

Hirata ask Chabashira sensei some questions about how we could earn some class points, she explain it while sometimes i caught her gaze at my direction.

"Now enjoy your point-less lives" Chabashira sensei said as she left with her words laced with a double meaning.

I was preparing to head out since i was a swimming instructor of the swimming club, as i was about to excuse myself to what Hirata was going to say, that guy really likes taking the leader role, the speaker rang and announced something.

"Attention, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka of class 1-D, please visit the faculty to see Chabashira-sensei"

I wonder if she will give me a commission. Time to earn more points!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 80 6
Masterpiece, Demon Lord of White Hell, survivor of the fourth. He had many titles, but the only thing Ayanokōji Kiyotaka considered himself was a too...
32.5K 1.2K 24
COTE X BS Ranpo in Cote Ranpo best Character 2- #Classroomoftheelite
287K 2.2K 9
In an alternative universe where Ayanokōji Atsuomi humored the desires of Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, the story changes in more ways than one - new companion...
62.9K 1.8K 18
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃. 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.❞ -in which Ayanokouji...