Date A Nightmare: Route Alter...

By MiraWhitlock

Looking at a scenery beyond of our imagination, Y/N has seen more soltitude than anybody else in this world... More

Author's Note
Illustrations
Prologue
Chapter 1.1: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.2: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.3: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.4: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Chapter 1.5: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?
Character: Itsuka Y/N
Short Chapter: Why Are You Jealous About Something You Already Have?
Chapter 2.1: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!
Chapter 2.2: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!
Chapter 2.3: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!
Short Chapter: Tokisaki-san Likes Kitten?
Chapter 3.1: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.2: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.3: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.4: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.5: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.6: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
Chapter 3.7: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery
First Year Anniversary

Chapter 2.4: W-Wait Shido! We Mustn't Do This! I'm Your Little Sister!

1.4K 57 13
By MiraWhitlock

A/N: I don't know if you guys have high tolerance or my story is just bland, but just in case, I want to warn you about a gruesome scene that will be mentioned later.

As the young girl walk through the alleys of Tengu city together with her parents, she saw a young boy searching for something in a pile of garbage.

Due to her delicate heart, the young girl approached him without any hesitation nor worry about her safety.

The beggar looked at him with his dead eyes, full of suspicion before she asked.

"Hey, what are you doing there?"

Then the young boy answered.

"S-searching..... For f-food."

"In that pile of garbage?" He nods in response.

"What's your name?"

The beggar hesitated to answer her at first, but eventually did so after.

"I d-don't..... K-know my name....."

"Really? Where are your parents?"

"I-in our house."

"Ehh? Then what are you doing here? You should be on your home eating a decent food there."

Because of her innocent mind, the young girl doesn't understood what she just asked.

As a parent, they explained to the young girl his situation.

Since she is smart despite her age, the young girl understood what they said and so she didn't pursue that matter anymore.

"My name is Tobiichi Origami. For now, I'll call you Murasaki-kun since your eyes are purple." She said.

A/N: Murasakino is a Japanese word for purple.

"Want to join us for a meal? Of course, the treat is ours."

Although the young boy is suspicious at them, since he is already at the egde of his limits, he didn't care the risk anymore and joined them on a lunch.

That's just how desperate he is.

*****

When Y/N return to the pool, Kurumi asked.

"What was that call about?"

"Are you curious?"

"Yes. So, what was it?"

"Rei-san called saying they need me right now in Fraxinus due to some urgent matter. I already sent someone there so no need to worry."

"Someone? You mean a clone? Didn't I told you to not use your Reiryoku anymore?"

"It's an urgent matter so it's fine to use it just this time. Also, knowing many guys will flock on you once I'm gone, I can't just leave you guys alone here. You're making me worried."

"H-hmph! I won't fall for your sweet talks, but I'll let you off the hook for now."

Although Kurumi knows he is telling the truth, due to embarrassment, she decided to put it that way.

[What the hell is her problem? Can't she just be honest to herself?]

*****

"Murasaki, I have a friend named Shido and her sister, Kotori. Let's meet them up right now and play with them!"

Due to his sister being cheerful as always, the young guy nods his head in response.

"Mm! I want to meet them too!"

"Now that it comes to my mind, don't you have any friends before, Murasaki?"

"Hm? I do have."

"What kind of person are they?"

The young boy immediately drowned himself in thought as he try to recall his memories.

After pondering for a bit, he then answered.

"We always play hide and seek after school, but for some reason, when I'm the seeker, I can't find a single trace of them as if they've been vanished. Even though I tried to search them for the whole night, I still can't find them. Sometimes, we play soccer using my bag. We also play wrestling, though the fight is always one v.s all and I'm always getting beaten by them since I'm fighting them all alone. They also throwing a bunch of things to me and saying I could have those stones by myself. My friends are very kind, aren't they? Despite of being poor before, they still letting me play together with them."

"S-sure....."

Although he said something tragic, the young boy was smiling brightly as he recalled such things, and so Origami can't help herself but to reply awkwardly.

Afterall, she doesn't understand what he feels and never will be.

"I see..... I don't understand what you mean but anyways, let's get going."

*****

It's weekend and so their parents doesn't have work and decided to drive them to their destination.

As they drove happily as a family, a sudden catastrophic situation happened.

A tragic moment that neither of them expected.

A sword fly through out of nowhere and suddenly struck on their father's head, splitting it into half as the blood immediately splattered unto them.

Since no one is driving the car anymore, the vehicle hits the nearest post and it created a strong impact due to the velocity and speed, destroying the front completely as if it is unrecognizable.

Given that their mother is seating in the passengers seat, the poor lady has been severely wounded and beyond of any help.

Her stomach was opened upon impact, revealing the intestines and other internal parts of her body.

You can already see in your naked eye the lungs that is desperately trying to pump just to make the host alive.

Her left eye was also scooped out when a sharp spoon like metal hits her head, making a large crack in her skull and creating a permanent damage to her membrane.

That goes the same to their father that already seems a lump of meat being sandwich between with a blood represents as a sauce that is flowing out of his body.

The scene is like a fruit that is being squeezed into pulp.

Despite the severe damage she received, miraculously, she's still alive and breathing, though it's only a matter of time before her life will come to an end.

Thanks to their small bodies adding that they're seating at the back of the vehicle, the siblings only received mild and minor physical damage, though Murasaku had a broken leg.

Everything happened in just a matter of seconds.

Neither of the siblings can barely react to their situation due to shock.

After that, the car engulfed with flames.

They saw it in their eyes the tall wall of fire that is covering around the vehicle.

Then, a mysterious man with black robe and has a peculiar design of white mask, approached them.

He pulled out the sword that is been pierced in their father's head, then he ended their mother's life using it, stabbing her through the chest.

"May you forgive me for my rudeness."

Although he said such things, he has no remorse shown in his face whatsoever.

With their parents being murdered in front of them, Origami snapped and went out of control due to the feelings that swelling in her heart.

Fear, confusion, and hatred.

This things are making her becoming a mindless beast.

When she grabbed the nearest sharp thing she could get, she decided to charged towards him and stab him with the metal she got, but before she could do it, her brother, Murasaki, moved his arm around her body, preventing her to do so.

"What are you doing, Murasaki!"

"Onee-san, calm down! I know what you feel, but I know you knew he is not an ordinary person! We have no chance of winning against him!"

"And so what!? Are you telling me to let him go after what he did?! Never in my entire life that I will going to forgive him!"

As the mysterious guy listen to them having a conversation back and forth, he smiled behind the mask amusedly as he said.

"I will let you two live. All I want is the souls of your parents."

Being surprised on what he said, Murasaki asked while stuttering.

"W-who are you?"

"Me? I'm a spirit and they call me Efreet. Basically, I eat human souls with my flames to appease my hunger."

"Y-you eat h-human souls to appease your h-hunger?" Origami repeated and so the mysterious guy nodded as a response to her question.

Being can't hold her anger anymore, Origami pushed Murasaki away from her as she charge towards him, but with just using his finger, he flicked her forehead very hard that made her unconscious in just a blink of an eye.

Murasaki knows that Efreet have no any intention to kill them because if he has, then he could just easily kill them right away, that's why he isn't that very worried when his sister fell in the floor.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm his self.

Efreet just watched him patiently as he try to assess the situation.

"Tell me, why did you let us live? You could just eat our souls as well together with our parents. Thinking logically, it doesn't adds up if you really want to appease your hunger. What is your true motive?"

"To be expected, being perceptive as always. Someday, you'll understand why there is some people that is better to be dead than to be left alive. It is either to sacrifice others for your own goals, or sacrifice your goals for others. You are the only one who can pave your path to the right way and so always choose the former, young one."

"So that means you let us live because it is what you think would be the best?"

Efreet ignored his question and just stared at the blank space.

After a second, another mysterious entity appeared out of nowhere.

"Phantom, remove all of their memories regarding on what happened today."

"Are you sure? The timeline might change even a single interference occurred, you know?"

"You don't need to remind me. I know that better than anyone in this world. Do it, there will be no problem with that. You have my word."

"Well, if you say so. Your wish is your command, my Master."

*****

While Tohka and Yoshino is still playing in the pool, Kurumi and Y/N decided to take a break for a while.

After he gets a drink for them, they started to take a sip on their beverage to cool down their bodies.

Although it doesn't look like he is interested, Y/N is actually taking a peek on her cleavage from time to time.

Afterall, he is a healthy male teenager and so it is given that he would take interest in such things.

As the water from the pool drip between her chest, he gulped in awe.

Even though she is not moving that much, her boobs is still bouncing upside down, as well as his eyes who is following every of its movement.

Of course, Kurumi isn't dumb to not notice his gaze directly at her chest, but instead of getting embarassed or slapping his face with her palm like some other cliche stories, she decided to tease him instead once again.

"Ara~ara. Where are you looking at?"

"On your breast?"

"Heh~. You're quite honest, aren't you?"

Kurumi got closer to him until they're only a couple of centimeter away from each other.

This was makes Y/N blushed even more as his eyes fixed into her chest.

She then put her lips near his ear and whispered.

"Seems that part of yours says everything you desired. You can fondle my breast if you want~."

Her warm breath tickles him and was making Y/N more aroused.

Before he could lose his mind, Y/N decide to do his last and final resist.

"W-wait Tokisaki-san, this is bad. If someone see us, they might misunderstood us."

"I don't really mind whether they see us or you decided to touch my breast, you know?"

"W-why are you so horny?"

"Pfft! I'm just messing with you, don't take it seriously. I just find your flustering face cute. Geez, I want to tease you even more."

As Kurumi laugh at him, Y/N, who still had his flustering expression on his face, suddenly frowned for some reason.

It is not because of her, but because of something else.

When Kurumi noticed his sudden change and saw the solemn expression on his face, she then asked worriedly.

"What's wrong? You became serious all of a sudden."

"The clone that I sent died. That would only mean one thing. Shido and Kotori are currently in danger."

A/N: I apologize if this feels forced. I don't want to spoil anything to you but considering on what will happen from here onwards, I can't help myself but to push their relationship to progress even more faster though it is forced. I'm desperate since I don't have any romantic experience which affected my writing.

*****

"W-wait Shido! We mustn't do this! I'm your little sister!"

Kotori pushed him away as she said such things while blushing, but Shido keep resisted and held her chins up.

Both of their hearts are beating fastly as their eyes locked on each other, knowing what other is thinking.

Since their feelings was already linked, the only thing that Shido needed to do is to seal her.

"Kotori, I'm going to kiss you right now."

When their lips was about to met, someone who was fallen from the skies, interrupted them from doing so.

In the point of impact, smoke covered the place and so they didn't immediately recognized who it was.

After a strong wind blew, the smoke was also swayed away and they saw Y/N with his new Realizer, barely alive with a lot of fatal injuries on his body.

"Sorry to interrupt your incest time but, we have a little bit of problem."

"Y-Y/N?!"

"Save the chitchat later. For now, find a nearest shelt-."

Before he could be able to finish what he was about to say, someone blasted him from afar, bursting his whole torso, leaving half of body alone.

That person is none other than Origami.

The weapon she used is what they call, Blastalk.

It is a pair of 50.5cm magic cannons.

This weapon's fire power can easily destroy a normal barrier of a Realizer, thus it easily turned Y/N into minced meat.

Due to the destruction made by the blast, people on the park started to panicked as they immediately left the place to avoid getting involve and to protect theirselves from getting hit if ever a second blast happened.

Thankfully, no one got hit from that attack aside from Y/N.

When the siblings looked at the place where it came from, they saw Origami charging towards them with a high speed.

Just by looks alone, they could tell that Origami wasn't there as a friend, but as an hostile enemy.

Though they didn't know the whole reason, nor have any idea on what's happening, their guts told them to be prepared and so they did.

"Efreet! I'm going to kill you!"

After getting a rifle in her RootBox, a containment unit that can store a large amount of weaponry, she started to pull the trigger as she rain them down with bullets.

Due to his instinct, Shido protected Kotori using his body, resulting of a fatal damage to his inner and outer organs.

"Ahhggg!"

"Shido!"

As Kotori shouts in concern, Shido groan in severe pain and fell in the ground.

A lot of holes filled his body as the blood started to leak out from his body.

"W-wait.... I-I didn't intended....."

"You..... You....! You're going to pay on what you did to my beloved Onii-chan!"

Kotori was already losed her composure.

The only thing runs into her mind right now is to kill the person in front of her who did such terrible things to her brother.

Of course, Origami was taken back from her extreme anger and was frozen in shock since she didn't expect something like this to happen, nor intended to hurt her classmate in the first place.

This alone proves that anger blinds people whatever the situation is.

"Bring wrath to my enemy, Camael! Halberd!"

After releasing her angel and change her appearance into an Astral Dress, Kotori didn't hesitated to launch an attack towards Origami who is still unguarded at that time.

She swung her large axe into her and shreded her Realizer.

Luckily, her EW-029 Destruction Armament Annihilation Suit, automatically activated a barrier before her axe could reach her flesh.

A/N: In anime, White Licorice is called EW-029 Annihilation Suit, but in Wiki Fandom, it is called as EW-029 Destruction Armament. Since both are cool, I decided to colide them into EW-029 Destruction Armament Annihilation Suit, or I could also say as, EW-029DAAS. Oh shit, that sounds cool for me.

After snapping back to the reality, Origami immediately took action as she distance herself from her before using her CleaveLeaf, a pair of large blades that are mounted on her forearms.

It can also be use for binding and so Origami used it to restrict her opponents movements, but unfortunately, for Kotori, it is just a childs play to escape from her binding.

Using her brute force and pure physical strength, she was able to freed herself from it.

"Is that all you got? You are not even worth to be called an opponent. I want to excercise my limbs for a bit so can you give me some fun, could you?"

A/N: In case you didn't know this information, whenever Kotori uses her angel, her third persona comes out. Her other two persona is the white ribbon and the black ribbon. I think you knew what those ribbons represents. Her third persona is a sadist battle maniac.

"Efreet, after all of this years, I can now finally avenge my parents! You're the one who's going to pay for your sins!"

Kotori knitted her eyebrows and frowned as she doesn't have any idea on what she was saying and so she said.

"I don't know what are you talking about."

"So you also forget that, huh?! 5 years ago."

Hearing those words, memories started to recall in her mind.

She held her head with her hands while looking at the ground as if she is guilty.

"W-wait..... You're lying, right?"

"Do you think I am? You killed my parents 5 years ago and I'm here to avenge them!"

Kotori still can't forgive herself from what happened before as her knees fell in the floor.

Tears wells in her eyes and uttered these words.

"I-I'm sorry...."

"Your tears and apology won't save you from my wrath."

When Origami tighten her grip to her CleaveLeaf and prepared herself to attack, she suddenly felt a severe pain in her head.

[Seems that I reached my limit.] She thought.

Kotori noticed this, immediately regained her composure and was about to end Origami's life, but before she could do that, both of them has been shot by a bullet.

"Zayin!"

Kurumi and Y/N has been arrived at the scene without a glamorous entrance like any other characters.

After confirming the safety and situation of each of their objectives, Y/N then continued the call.

<Hello Rei-san, we're already here. Let me handle things and do what you needed to do.>

<Copy that. Thanks for your help again, though I interrupted your sweet time with Kurumi.>

<It's fine. Don't mention it.>

After ending the call, Y/N then looked at Kurumi and said.

"Tokisaki-san."

"Yes, I know. Dalet!"

She aimed her pistol to Shido who is currently covered with flames due to Kotori's regeneration ability, then she pulled the trigger.

Once the bullet hit his body, in just a blink of an eye, all of his wounds was gone.

Opening his eyes, Shido roam his eyes around as he wobble.

"W-what happened?"

"I'll explain the details to you later, but for now," Y/N looked behind him where a large tree was before he continued. "You can now reveal yourself."

A nun with an erotic outfit, holding a book on her hand, left the place she was hiding and revealed herself unto them.

Of course, no one was expecting her aside from Y/N and so they was surprised by her sudden appearance.

Questions immediately filled their minds as they asked theirselves who she was, but the only one who can answer their questions is none other than Y/N who seems he knew she was hiding.

They looked at him with a questioning look but he just ignored them and focused on what is in front of him.

"I'm glad you're doing fine, Shounen."

"Me too. Looks like DEM are so kind to take a good care for a traitor like you."

To be continued
Chapter 3.1: Conspiracy In The Shadows Are Always Shrouded In Mystery

*****

A/N: Sorry if it took long again to publish this part. I'm having a bit of a problem in my life. I won't go specific but that's what it is.

[If you like the chapter, I recommend for you to click the vote button, and comment your thoughts about the story. Please follow me here in Wattpad if you want!]

- 8/25/22
- 3512

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
865K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.