Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V Bracelet Girls...

By SnickerDoodle01

Bracelet Girls x MALE Reader Just a one shot of Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, basically the Bracelet Girls in Yu-G... More

Yuzu: Worst Duelist
Serena: Weak Duelist
Rin: Winning Duelist
Ruri: Weird Duelist
Yuzu: Fusion Foes
Serena: Leave Me Alone
Ruri: Valentine's
Yuzu: Jealousy
Serena: Fight For Love
Rin: Bully
Ruri: Ex

Rin: Crash + Sick

340 5 0
By SnickerDoodle01

(This'll be 2 stories in 1 chapter! From time to time, I'll put 2 short stories in one chapter to make it just as long as the other chapters that only have 1 story. Enjoy!)

---CRASH---

(Rin's POV)

You: Ow!

Rin: Hold still!

You: But it hurts!

Rin: Deal with it!

You: (Sigh)

At the moment, I'm applying rubbing alcohol on Y/n's cheek. He's got a big cut on it after he crashed his Duel Runner and got into a big accident. And because of that, he's in bed with an ice pack on his head, one wrapped around his arm and one wrapped around his leg. Not to mention he's got a brace around his other leg, so he really can't go anywhere.

Rin: There, all done.

You: Thank god.

I put away the rubbing alcohol and go back to Y/n immediately. He's just on his phone, watching more dueling videos and just sigh.

Rin: Can't believe you crashed your Duel Runner.

You: At least I'm alive, right?

Rin: (Sigh) I'm glad I can at least take care of you at home.

I move closer to Y/n and kiss his cut, which makes him wince a bit.

Rin: You should get some rest, you've been up for so long. (giggles) I'll even sleep with you!

I say as I happily hop in bed with him, go under the covers and snuggle close to him, making sure not to touch his leg that's in a brace. His ice packs are wrapped around the his other arm and leg, so I don't need to be too careful.

Rin: Sleep time!

You: Nah, I'm good.

Rin: What?! Why not?!

You: Not tired, plus I'm watching Jack Atlas.

Rin: Hmph...

I get upset that he doesn't want to sleep, but I have a way to make him go to sleep. I sit up and just watch with him for a bit. As we're watching, I remove the ice pack that's sitting on his head and my hand through his hair. I then start scratching his head.

I like to run my hand through his hair and scratch his head like he's a cat every now and then and I notice every time I do this to him, he always seems to fall asleep after just a few minutes. And as I look at him, I smile and see his eyes slowly start to close.

You: Mmm...

As his eyes start to close, his grip on his phone gets weaker and once his eyes are fully close, he lets go of it. I wait a few more minutes until I can stop scratching his head. I grab his phone, pause the video he was watching, turn it off and set it aside.

I listen closely and hear his soft snoring.

Rin: (Giggles) Worked like a charm~

I kiss his cheek and  slowly and carefully lie back down and rest my head on his chest. He then rests his chin on my head and I smile.

Rin: Sleep tight~

---SICK---

(Rin's POV)

Rin: (Sigh)...

I'm standing outside Y/n's house, waiting for him to come out so we can walk together to school, like we always do. But he's been taking quite a bit too long, I've been standing out her for 10 minutes and I'm getting cold. I've called him and knocked on his door, but he hasn't responded or opened the door. I'm getting worried.

Rin: Should I go inside?

I know he keeps his key under the doormat and I can easily go inside his house but would he be upset if I just went in his house? What if he's doing something in there that's extremely private and I just invaded his privacy? But what if he's on the verge of death and I'm the only one that can save him?

Rin: Um...

I don't know what to do. I think for a bit and decide.

Rin: Ah screw it! I'm too worried!

I look under his doormat and see the key to his house. I grab it, unlock the door and enter inside. I close the door behind me and call his name.

Rin: Y/n? You here?

I get no answer. I put my bag down, make my way to his room door and call his name when I'm near it.

Rin: Y/n? It's me, Rin!

I still get no answer. I go up to his door and knock on it.

Rin: Are you okay?

Still nothing. Now I'm starting to think he's not even here and I'm just in his empty house. But I still should check to see if he's in here, dying or not.

Rin: I'm coming in!

I open his door, walk inside and close the door behind me. I see that he's on his bed and by his loud breathing and soft snores, it seems like he's sleeping. I wipe the sweat that's on my forehead.

Rin: Phew! Thank goodness.

I went up to him and shake him a bit.

Rin: Y/n, wake up.

He doesn't wake up but I still continue to shake him.

Rin: Wake up babe, we're gonna be late for school.

I shake him a bit more and he finally opens his eyes. He looks at me and I smile at him

Rin: Hey~ You're finally awake~

You: R...Rin...

Jesus! His voice is so deep! It's makes him 5x more sexy!

Rin: (Giggles) Your morning voice is so hot.

You: What... What are doing here...

Rin: I was worried because you wouldn't come out of your house and I was scared that something bad happened to you.

I say as I grab his hand under the cover. His hand is so warm and it feels nice but he immediately pulls away.

You: You should leave...

Rin: What? Why?

You: Because I'm- (Coughs)

Rin: Ah!

Y/n starts to cough a lot and it's sounds really bad. His coughs are a bit wet and it takes him a while to stop.

You: I'm sick...

Rin: Oh no, are you really?

You: Yeah...

I put my hand on his forehead and then start to feel around his neck.

Rin: Jeez, you're burning up.

You: You should leave... before you get sick too...

Rin: No way, I can't leave you like this.

You: (Coughs)... And I can't get you sick... So go to school without me...

Rin: No. I ain't going anyway with you like this.

You: But Rin-

Rin: But nothing! I'm staying, and you can't do anything about it, even if you disagree with me.

You: (Sigh)

Y/n looks up at the ceiling and rubs his eyes. He then stretches a bit while yawning.

You: Fine... You can stay...

Rin: Great! What do you need?

You: Um... Medicine... Some water... and painkillers...

Rin: Medicine, water and painkillers, got it!

You: Do you know where I keep them?

Rin: Yup! I'll be right back!

You: Okay...

I leave his room and quickly grab the stuff he wants. This is actually kind of exciting. I'm skipping school so I can hang out with Y/n. But I guess I'm not really hanging out with him and I'm actually taking care of him, but at least I don't need to go to school today. I'll be fine too, I have straight A's, missing out on school today wouldn't hurt. If I missed anything important, I'll just talk to my teachers and catch up with the class.

Anyways, I grabbed everything Y/n wanted and went back into his room.

Rin: I'm back~

You: Hey...

I set everything beside his desk and help him sit up. He takes his medicine, puts a painkiller in his mouth and drinks his water to help swallow it. He puts everything back on his desk and lies back down.

You: Thank you Rinrin...

Rin: You're welcome.

You: I wouldn't even be able to get those since I had a hard time standing up...

Rin: Well good thing I'm here to get you what you need!

You: Yeah...

We both give each other a smile, his smile is small but it's still enough to make me smile wider. I feel his forehead and it's still as hot as I got here.

Rin: You're really hot, attractively and physically.

You: Hehe, thanks...

Rin: I'll get you a cold towel and put it on your head.

You: That'd be nice.

Rin: Okay, I'll be back.

Before leaving his room again, I give him a kiss on the cheek. I get a rag that's in his towel closet and go to the kitchen. I grab a bowl, fill it with ice cold water and go back to Y/n's room, carefully not spilling the water.

I sit down on the floor, put the bowl beside me, dip the rag in it and squeeze out the water from it.

Rin: Alright Y/n, I'm gonna put the rag on your head.

You: Okay...

I fold the rag, making sure it's the same width as his forehead and put it directly on Y/n's forehead.

You: Mmm... That feels nice...

Rin: (Giggles)

I give him a kiss on the cheek and hold his hand. He tries to turn his head towards me but that causes the rag to slide off. I quickly hold it against his forehead as he stops turning.

Rin: Don't move your head, the rag is gonna fall.

You: (Sigh)

He turns towards the ceiling again and I fix the rag.

You: But I wanna see your beautiful face...

Rin: Aww~ I'm sorry...

I feel bad that he has to look up at his ceiling just to keep that rag on his head. I want to take off the rag just so we can stare at each other, eye to eye. But instead, I know what to do.

Rin: You want to see my face right?

You: Yeah...

Rin: (Giggles) Okay~

I put the bowl of water on his desk beside his bed and stand up. I hop on Y/n's bed and get on top of him, straddling over his waist. I sit down on his pelvis and put my hands on his chest.

You: Woah... What are you doing?

Rin: I'm sitting on top of you, so you can look at me instead of the ceiling.

You: Oh...

Rin: Am I heavy?

You: No, not at all... This is actually comfy... Thanks Rinrin...

Rin: (Giggles) You're welcome!

I lean towards Y/n to give him a kiss on the lips but he block me with his hand.

You: Wait, don't... you'll get sick if you do...

Rin: I don't care, I just wanna kiss you.

I move his hand away and hold it down. I cup his cheek and continue to lean forward until my lips touched his. Once we made contact, I get surprised that his lips are actually soft as always, even in the condition he's in. He must take good care of his lips.

I continue to kiss him for a few more seconds and then break it. I sit up straight and look at Y/n, smiling.

Rin: No matter what, even if you're sick, I'll always love kissing your lips.

You: Gosh... You're gonna get sick because of that...

Rin: Well, even if I do, at least you'll be there to take care of me, right?

You: Yup... (Cough) (Cough) I'll make sure to take care of you just like you are with me...

Rin: (Giggles) Great!

I take the rag off of Y/n and dump it back into the bowl of water. Before I put it back on his head, I squeeze out the excess water. After that, I get out of this sitting position and lie down on Y/n's body, resting my head on his shoulder.

Rin: Are you okay with this?

You: Yeah, this is fine. It's like there's was weighted blanket on me.

Rin: Haha, good.

I wrap my arms around Y/n and after I did that, I feel his arms around me. I give him a kiss on the cheek.

Rin: I'm not leaving until you get better.

You: Well, the way you're helping me, I think I'll get better in no time.

Rin: I'm glad you think that... I love you.

You: I love you too...

I look up at Y/n and see him close his eyes. I do the same and before I know it, we both fall asleep together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
21.5K 312 46
Basically one Shots From Arcane! Requests Open! I do not own any characters accept Y/n
248K 6.2K 54
I'll do some X readers, and some a few Victuuri oneshots. I I hope everyone enjoys! XD
11.1K 123 13
You are Playmaker in the world of GX