stranger things

By animeweeb20571

this story is a eleven x yn story just giving you a heads up on that. and this is based off of seasen two. More

about yn

4 1 0
By animeweeb20571

                  yn was born with her powers so she was sent to the lab after birth. her powers are like elevens.
               yn was born with white her, pale skin, and slight purple eyes. and her hair is short and thin.
she can only see 10ft infront of her. and cant talk loud.

(sorry for only saying a little bit i dont have a lot to say)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
992K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...
971K 36.7K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...