Dollhouse

Galing kay AxDxSteorra

A diary about a girl and a dollhouse that helps her discover her true surroundings Higit pa

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5

Day 5 (Part 2)

14 1 4
Galing kay AxDxSteorra

The first thing I notice is that the fire spread to this place outside of my house. The second thing I notice is a huge giant girl.

The girl reaches her huge hand and wraps it around me. I try to escape but it's no use. I'm trapped. This is why Mommy told me not to come outside. This big scary giant is going to eat me!

I look up at the giant, and I see her face. She has the same face as me! How is that possible? Seeing that giant's face makes me wanna scream, and I do.

I feel the grip of the girl on me get looser. Then I fall. It feels almost slow motion. The fire is far below me. I think I'm gonna die.

What happens after I die? Do I get a happy ending like the princesses in the story books? Or am I like the bad guys who don't get a happy ending? Where do they all go when they die? Where will I go?

I feel the ground hit me. My arms and legs catch on fire and the edges of my vision start to blur. The room, which I now notice is a replica of mine, is almost fully consumed by the smoke. Before my consciousness fades I hear the loud voice of the giant before she rushes out of the room.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She screams. "My dolly came to life!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

476K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
332K 11.8K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
271K 19.7K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...