Undercover (Wilbur Soot x Rea...

By sootsbitch

You and Wilbur Soot (William Gold) work together to capture mafia leaders, only catch? You're enemies. The on... More

the pregame stuff
Bad Idea!
4 am
Maybe
My Girl
Girls
Serotonin
Body and Mind
Watch You Sleep
Rue
small little authors note
.
It Would Feel Like This
Something New
yuckie!!

Dead Girl in the Pool

1.9K 50 39
By sootsbitch

every TW ever. chapter may not be suitable for all readers. i love you guys. this was hard to write lol. if this gives you anxiety, take a break. and know that never in the book will a conversation between y/n and tommy will be recorded ❤️

You wake up, cold, and somehow- hot?

You feel hot and cold.

You roll over, not seeing Will. You rub your eyes groggily, taking a moment to search the space around you for the lanky man. You grab a random shirt and throw it on. It's his shirt. A pit sinks in your stomach, your hand traveling to your swollen lips that he kissed raw. You're on assignment. You're working. You kissed him and loved every second of it. A smile creeps out under your fingers, burning your cracked lips.

Fuck, you love Italy.

Your phone rings, breaking you out of your previous trance. The device lights up, practically buzzing off William's side table. You wearily slide to answer after seeing the name. Mr. Benstro. Shit.

"Hello?" Your voice tired and accent thicker than usual due to the early hour.

"L/N, lovely to hear your voice dear. Sorry to wake you this early, as I do believe it's only 7 there." Sarcasm pouring through every syllable in the man's dialogue. "We received a text on your cell for staying under, they want to show you to Tom."

Your heart sinks again.

"Without Gold."

Somehow further.

"They believe that if they can get you alone to talk to the boy without him rushing in to get you, or you trying to save the kid that they'll be able to trust you." He's tapping his pen and spinning in his chair, you can hear it. You can hear his damn pen tip tapping away. You can hear his voice wandering and coming closer in a steady pace. He's calm. He thinks you can do it.

"mm, and Will...iam?" You quickly finish his name. The hesitation gains a laugh from Mr. Benstro.

"Let us worry about that boy. You, get dressed and we'll respond to the message. If he asks where you're going tell him I sent you somewhere and ordered you not to speak about it." Your throat tightens.

"Benstro, this is about trust. I need him to trust me." You argue the man on the other line, struggling to keep your wavering voice steady. This is bullshit.

"Then trust me to have him trust you." He responds coldly, hanging up.

Your head falls into your hands and a cold feeling suddenly washes over you. How are you supposed to do this?

No. How are you supposed to do this without hurting him?

You've done missions that were much harder on your own. You're one of the strongest in your corps. That doesn't mean bullets don't leave holes, that doesn't mean betrayal doesn't sting. It just means your bite is worse than your bark. Which couldn't be said for Will.

Speak of the Devil, Will walks into his own room, holding a bagel made just to your liking out for you.

"Good morning sunshine, nice shirt." His accent rings heavy in your ears and your face blushes deep.

"Shut up," you fire back, getting ready to say something else when his curled pointer finger lifts your chin, knocking you off your train of the thought.

His eyes look into yours, a smirk curling on his lips.

"Fuck, I love how red you get when I talk to you." You're hot again. You're so warm.

"Will..." You barely croak out before his thumb runs over your lips, him drawing his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Yes, pretty girl?" His eyes looking up from your mouth to meet yours. "Pretty, red, girl." He smiles a toothy grin, moving his hand to cup your cheek.

You stare up at him, wanting nothing more than for him to pick you up and absolutely destroy you again, but you have assignment.

"Benstro is sending me to do something for Dream and Nick on my own. I argued but he said not to tell you where I was going. I want to, so bad." His hand slightly falls from your face before you catch it in your own, pushing your face into it and kissing his palm. "I'm sure he'll tell you, he said he would."

He nods, bending down and kissing you, whispering to you. "When you get home, we're either talking about it or doing everything but that." He leaves a kiss on your cheek before walking out. He yells a goodbye, "Don't forget to eat your bagel!" He laughs with it. You sit dumbfounded.

Works for you.

Your phone lights up with an address.

-

After getting ready, you sit in your vehicle. Driving to the location. A nice yet casual outfit meets your anxious thoughts. How bad will it be? How disgusting will they have treated him? What does he look like besides blond, tall and skinny? Poor sweet soul. Why do they want to kill him?

-

"Hello, Y/N." Nick greets you, leading you inside a large warehouse.

"Hello, Nick." You say, smiling towards the tall familiar man.

"I should let you know, Dream can be... well, nothing short of intimidating or extremely welcoming upon first meeting him. I'm telling you this because I like you," he pauses, his voice staying monotone. "If you disrespect him, he will kill you."

Your palms start sweating, your neck is itchy, your stomach hurts and suddenly all your bones feel as tho you need to crack them.

You're anxious.

A long silent walk up to the room Dream sits in. A special three knock system.

A chair.

"Dream...?" Nick calls out, a man with a mask and a suit sits and spins the chair to face you, a cat sitting in his lap.

Silence.

Laughter fills the room from the other side.

"Was that cool? Did I look like they do in the movies? Should I do it again?!" Every segment he gets more excited when spewing this sentence. He's too much for you already. Too energetic. "Y/N! Darling! So nice to meet you!" The cat jumps off his lap, he placed a 9mm Glock on the desk in front of his chair. You eye it for a moment before smiling warmly towards the stranger.

The man stands, standing at a large rate over you. He holds out his hand for you to shake. You take it, trying to understand how he sees through the damn mask.

"Nice to finally meet you, sir! My husband and I are so overjoyed to be helping you and Nick." A wide smile beams from your face. The tall man bounces up and down excitedly, letting go of the handshake.

"That's wonderful! Today, I want to show just you something we've been keeping secret."

He spins on his heel, you take this time to slowly click the pen in your pocket. He quickly turns back over and you show him the normal pen.

"I left it open in my pocket, just realized. Didn't want an ink stain." You smile, chuckling, sliding it back into that pocket. He laughs kindly.

"Ah, I've been there a few too many times myself." He presses a button on his creamy white desk. A bookcase then whirring to become an open door to a chamber. "Follow me, beautiful."

You do as you're told, Nick following behind you.

"See this boy was live in front of so many people and mentioned seeing a man with a smile mask holding a gun, getting into a car. See, that is just far too close for me. So we took him!" He giggles, jumping down the stairs like a little kid, then turning into a hall. "We've had him for a moooonth, not sure when we'll kill him!" You force your vomit back down and nod and smile.

"I'm excited to see this prick." You choke. Dream turns his body, walking backwards and nods before turning back.

"Good, maybe I'll let you or Wilbur kill him with my 9mm."

You make a sound of excitement, while your mind races into disgust. Bloody mattresses fill the cellars that aren't taken up by laundered money, drugs as well as animals. Hung dead or alive. It reeks. You reach a final cell and Nick hands you a brown paper bag.

"Feed it."

It being the boy.

The craw scrawny, hair falling out, eyes sunken in boy. His clothes no longer fit as well as they could, he's curled into a ball and his eyes light up when he spots you.

Your heart breaks.

You begin to hand him the food before throwing it in the cell, your heart now shattering when his eyes water after realizing you were bad. You blink at the boy trying to let him know that you're going to save him, but sadly the message cannot commute. The starving boy eats the bread vigorously quick.

Dream starts, "Oh T-T, Tom, T.S-" He laughs. "Taylor damn Swift." He laughs again. "Shit, I'm funny. We are the nicest killers in the damn world. We feed you, we bring you a friend- Y/N here. Only she'll be coming back upstairs with us, and she might even be the one to kill you!"

You are so close to throwing up when the boy's tears start falling. He walks over, grabbing the bar and looking at you.

"Please, call my mom, save me." He pleads before Dream presses a button, shocking the boy's ankle. A yelp leaves him as he falls to the ground. He stares up at you, your blinks continuing.

"Y/N, anything to say?" Dream asks.

"I don't need to speak to the filthy twat, he doesn't deserve any of our time." You spit. You swallow the vomit. You would rather slit your wrists and die then be here.

Dream laughs at this.

"Fuck! I love her so much! Shit! Back upstairs. Bye Taylor. Y/N, Nick and I will start again, make yourself acquainted with the boy. Don't worry I won't lock you down here. A pretty girl like yourself doesn't deserve to be down here."

You smile, thanking him as he runs off with Nick.

You reach your hand into the cellar, checking behind you.

"Thomas, can you keep a secret?" You whisper, your voice not even echoing due to the volume of the animals, he could never record this conversation.

The boy nods, staring at you with deadbeat eyes.

"This time next week I'm going to try to get you out of here. I work for the government. I'm an officer who is undercover." His eyes glow.

"You can't let them in on it." You hold your hand out, the fragile boy taking it.

"Thank you." He whispers as he nods. "Now yell a little, it's been too quiet for their liking."

You proceed to yell grotesque things at the young boy before squeezing his hand and exiting the basement, making your way home after saying your goodbyes to Dream and Nick.

-

You arrive home, a warm meal that smells of different spices and plants fill your senses for just a moment before you become numb to your surroundings once more. Will rushing down the stairs to see you, his eyes filled with worry. You immediately break down upon seeing him, he rushes to you, holding you tight in his arms. His comforting cologne and warmth filling you back up again and sob into the man. A kiss being placed on your head.

"Oh baby, it's okay. Do you need to get any thoughts out."

"We have to get him out by next week." Is all you manage out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.8K 22
"you really are one cocky motherfucker." βžͺ in which a boy who's too full of himself meets a girl who needs a pick me up. STARTED: 12.21.20 COMPLETE...
100K 5K 87
SIDE STORY (SOMEHOW BECAME A TOMMYINNIT x READER) READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (Y/N) and the MCYT gang woke up from a really...
2M 76.9K 34
"You remember what I said a few months ago?" Alex asked. "About when you hit one million subscribers?" You thought for a moment, sorting through your...
196K 10.9K 86
After seven years of living in the UK, George decides to move back to the place he grew up in L'manburg. He plans on getting a job, home, and reuniti...