Rishabala FF : Mistress Duolo...

De lazyakabookworm

The story of Rishabh an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Madhubala. Mais

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Epilogue

Part Six

3.8K 322 61
De lazyakabookworm

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Madhu... Madhu..." Rishabh gently shakes her seeing her staring at him as if he had grown four heads.

"Huh?" Madhu stares at him in shock.

"What happened?" Rishabh asks her confused. "Are you okay?" he asks in concern.

"I took your virginity?" Madhu asks him, gaping in shock.

"What is up with you?" Rishabh asks exasperated.

"So, there has been no one before me?" Madhu asks him, feeling so joyous.

Rishabh frowns hearing that. "Madhu, we just have sex." Rishabh reminds her.

Madhu sobers down hearing that though her heart was doing a happy dance.

"Yeah, it's just that I wouldn't have guessed it was your first time." Madhu tells him.

"of course! I was damn good!"

"Pompous ass!" Madhu mutters.

"What?" Rishabh scowls at her.

Knowing that no one has touched him the way she had, was the biggest turn on for her. she leans towards him and takes his lips in hers. "I want you inside me, now."

Hearing that, Rishabh with a groan, hungrily starts kissing her. then remembering, he asks as he moved back slightly, "What about your assignment?"

"It can wait, I can't."

**********

"Rishabh...." Madhu snuggles to him as she threw her arm and leg on top of him.

"*yawn* yeah?"

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Go to sleep, Madhu."

"Tell me why?"

"What is up with you?" Rishabh asks fed up and too sleepy.

"I am just curious."

"Madhu, I am so sleepy and tired. Go to sleep."

"Tell me, Rishabh." Madhu insists.

"What the heck is up with you?" Rishabh asks fed up. "Why the hell are you not sleepy?" Then confused as heck, he asks. "Don't you sleep at night?"

"I do."

"Then sleep and let me sleep."

"I want to talk." Madhu cutely pleads.

"Not gonna do any more sleep overs with you again." Rishabh mutters as he closed his eyes.

Madhu makes a face and then she takes her fingers and makes it walk from his stomach down.

"Don't bother. It is tired and sleepy. You won't be getting it up again tonight." Rishabh sleepily tells her.

Madhu loudly sighs near his neck. Rishabh shivers for a second. "Tell me, Rishabh."

"Tell you what? Go to sleep."

"I want to talk." Madhu stubbornly insists.

"You know what I like about you the most? Or rather liked?" Rishabh asks as he cutely frowned at her.

"Love making?" Madhu asks him.

Rishabh thinks for a second and asks, "liked second most?"

"What?"

"That you don't talk much."

"I always talk."

"You only talk when I want to talk." Rishabh qualifies.

"Okay, so now you talk because I want to talk." Madhu argues.

"Fuck!" Rishabh sighs loudly. "Five minutes, then I am going to sleep!"

"Okay." Madhu says smiling excitedly.

"So, what were you asking?" Rishabh asks, having already forgot her question.

"Why you were never in a relation?"

"Because I didn't want the headache."

"What headache?" Madhu asks confused.

"All the mess and the demands." Rishabh says in disgust. "And expectations and acting."

"What? What acting?" Madhu asks confused.

"I just didn't want to deal with it all. but then my body had needs and so, I thought of getting a mistress so I won't have to go looking for a girl every time I am horny."

"But why no relationship?" Madhu asks confused.

"What about you?" Rishabh asks her. "Have you been in a relationship before?" Rishabh asks frowning at her.

"No... my situation is different. I didn't look for a mistress."

Rishabh nods relaxing. "The relationships I have seen were all too manipulative and deceptive."

"Like?"

Rishabh sighs tired. "If I give you one example, will you let me sleep?"

"Yes."

"I know this couple, they are the perfect couple in front of the world, but in reality husband keeps having affairs."

"Oh poor wife." Madhu says softly.

Rishabh gives her an exasperated look. "As long as he keeps it a secret she is fine with it because she enjoys the perks of being his wife. the status and money."

"Oh."

"So, every time he screws up or one of the friends find out about the affair, she throws a huge tantrum, and he has to buy her ridiculously expensive gifts to calm her down."

"Really?" Madhu asks shocked wondering how one could be in such a relationship that had no value, only infidelity and money.

"Yeah! Last time, she got him get her an island."

"She likes to take vacations?" Madhu asks confused.

"No, she just wanted him to pay and she could boast about her island. NOW GOOD NIGHT!"

**********

"I'll drop you on my way." Rishabh tells her as he walked out of the bedroom ready for office.

"You go... I've my key with me. I'll lock up and leave." Madhu tells him as she continued to write.

"Didn't you finish your assignment?"

"Almost over."

"How many more minutes will you take?"

"10-15."

"Okay, I'll wait then." Rishabh says as he sat down.

Madhu smiles at him then she continues to write.

As Madhu wrote, Rishabh calls up Mangesh. "Mangesh... after an hour, send someone to my flat and have it cleaned."

"Someone is coming?" Madhu asks shocked as she looked at him.

"Not now, later."

"Why didn't you tell me? let me check if I forgot something." Madhu says as she panicked and ran to the room.

A minute later, she comes back. "My hairband!"

"You can take it back when you come back later. What was the need to get worked up about it? nobody is going to steal it."

Madhu gapes at him and asks him in shock, "They are going to know that a girl comes here."

"So what?" Rishabh asks.

"What if they tell your parents?" Madhu asks shocked.

"Then they will know." Rishabh shrugs.

"And they will be okay?" Madhu asks utterly shocked.

"I am an adult and they shouldn't interfere in my private matters. And it is not like I am causing a huge scandal." Rishabh tells her frowning.

"Oh." Madhu stops in shock wondering what kind of a relationship he had with his parents. her parents would be devastated if they got a whiff of this.

"Didn't you know that the servants cleaned up this place? Or did you think I was cleaning up the place?" Rishabh asks her confused.

"I never really thought about it." Madhu replies as she walked back to her assignment and worked on it.

"Drama queen!" Rishabh mutters with a shake of his head.

End of Part Six

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

132K 5.8K 13
Madhu has been in love with her best friend's brother who seemed oblivious about her till one day he is forced to take care of her, and things change...
57.8K 2.2K 4
RK is a goon who is stalking his new neighbor, Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
277K 8.4K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
9.2K 479 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...