Tumblr- Frerard

By disregardtoro

Frank Iero is a 18 year old gay internet blogger that makes occasional youtube videos, likes music, tattoos... More

one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
authors note.

seven.

427 37 37
By disregardtoro

⚠there will be smut in this chapter that will contain daddy kink, there will be a warning before this occurs but its not super detailed so wattpad wouldnt report it⚠

Mikey's POV

"So you're not mad? I asked Pete after pulling him aside and explaining the situation between Ray and I.

Fall Out Boy had come over and Joe, Pete and Patrick had a little bit to drink but not much and everyone else stayed sober. When Brendon came home with Ryan they drank a bit too, but Brendon mainly downed Capri Suns.

"Honestly Mikey, I'm not mad! He sounds great, Frank probably already told you because he seems to tell everyone but I'm like completely in love with Trick. Don't stress your pretty little head, either of them." Pete winked and I nudged him gently.

"You're an idiot, Wentz." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Get this Ray guy over, I want to get to know him. And we'll play 7 minutes in heaven or something to get you guys to hook up. And maybe I'll get Patrick back tonight." Pete smiled sadly at the last part and I patted his shoulder.

"7 minutes in heaven huh? How old are you exactly Pete?" I laughed and Pete pushed me so I nearly fell into Brendon's cactus, ouch.

"I'll text him." I stated and Pete smiled and followed me back inside the house.

I sat down and started typing out a text to Ray, ignoring Brendon's story about how he and Ryan found a lost puppy and named it Bowie, or something.

To: Ray Toro
'Hey Ray, its Mikey. From the store earlier today? My friends and I are kind of having a small get together right now and I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I thought it would be cool to get to know you a bit better.'

I sent the message, even though it sounded awfully pretentious and more like Gerard had typed it out.

Ray texted back quickly and I smiled at his quickly typed out response.

From: Ray Toro
'Sure! Sounds good Mikey from the store earlier today ;) send me the address.'

I cringed at the fact I hadn't left the address and tried not to blush at the entirely innocent winky face.

"What's got you so pink and shit Mikey Way?" Gerard nudged me suggestively and I shrugged.

"Rays coming over, is that okay?" I asked and Frank heard.

"Of course dude." Frank answered for Gerard and pulled my brother away to continue making out with him, awesome.

I texted Ray the address and Pete started setting up 7 Minutes In Heaven.

Gerard and Frank weren't playing and neither were Ryan and Brendon who were sharing a Capri Sun on the couch because they were in relationships and obviously weren't going to cheat.

After over half of the Famous Monsters album by The Misfits the doorbell rang and I ran to the door before Pete could.

Ray stood at the door wearing a pair of jeans and a black hoodie hiding most of his hair.

"Hey, Ray. You look great out of work clothes! Not that you don't look good in your work clothes, you do. They really suit you. Not that they wouldn't suit anyone else,  they are good clothes I just meant-" I rambled and Ray giggled.

"You're cute Mikey-from-the-store." Ray grinned and I blushed.

"Mikey, now you do the thing where you invite him in." Pete laughed from behind me and I punched his arm.

"Come in." I mumbled and Ray laughed, following me inside.

"This is Pete, he's an idiot. This is Patrick, Andy and Joe. And Brendon and Ryan, and my brother Gerard and his boyfriend Frank, but you already met them earlier today." I introduced and Ray said hello, he fit in straight away and within ten minutes Pete decided he was serious about playing 7 minutes in heaven and Ray agreed.

Poor naïve Ray.

Pete spun the bottle first and it landed on Joe who groaned but followed Pete into the hallway closet anyway.

We all listened at the door to hear what was happening.

"I'm not going to touch your dick Pete." Joe's voice stated and I laughed quietly.

"You're no fun, Trohman. We have to at least kiss, that's the rules!" Pete protested and I could basically hear his pout.

We heard a kissing noise for about ten seconds and then Pete laughing.

"Are you kidding me? That's it?" Pete laughed and Joe groaned.

"Yes Pete, that's it. Because both you and Patrick are like brothers to me and I've just kissed you and you have kissed Patrick before so that's like incest right?" Joe reasoned and we backed away from the closet so we could tell them to come out.

"Times up!" Andy called out and Joe cane out wiping his mouth with his sleeve and Pete came out dramatically but I was barely paying attention to Pete's coming out of the closet joke because I was too busy focusing on the way Ray laughed.

Joe spun the bottle as and it landed on Andy much to Joes advantage, Frank had told me that they like each other and that they have fucked a few times.

They went straight into the closet and we heard nothing but pants zippers, hard breathing, kissing, moaning and something that was clearly a dick being sucked.

They went way over 7 minutes to say the least because fifteen minutes later Pete called time and Andy looked pretty happy with himself and Joe had a 'I just had an orgasm' face.

"Really? In my closet?" Frank complained and Gerard laughed.

"Babe you're not going to need it, you have already come out!" Gerard giggled at his joke and I shook my head and tried not to feel ashamed, I am his brother after all.

Andy spun the bottle and it landed on Ray making my heart drop.

Oh god no, this was a terrible plan.

I looked at Pete for assurance and he gave me the same look, clearly he hasn't thought about the fact that it might not land on me at Ray at all.

Ray and Andy went into the closet and we listened, we heard talking and laughing and they kissed quickly to follow the rules and then kept talking, thank fuck.

"Time!" Joe called out looking slightly jealous making me giggle.

They sat down again and I watched intently as the bottle spun and for a second I thought it was going to land on me when in landed on Patrick.

I could have thrown the damn bottle at Pete's head, if he had not looked just as devastated as I did.

Ray and Patrick went into the closet and all they did was talk and kiss for a little bit longer than Ray and Andy had before Pete called time two minutes early.

When Patrick spun the bottle of course it landed on Pete, the smug little asshole.

As soon as they were left alone in that closet you could hear them making out and moaning quietly, I really hope they get back together but I'm going to slap Pete if I don't get to make out with Ray tonight.

I called time at ten minutes because I'm a good friend and Patrick came out blushing furiously with a hickie on his neck and Pete looked very proud of his messed up hair.

The bottle was spun again and I was ready to jump off a cliff when in landed on Pete and I.

"Hey, Mikey" Pete grinned and I kissed him quickly to get it over with.

" I only did that because of the rules, you really didn't think this through." I frowned and he sighed.

"It will happen Mikes, I'm sorry." Pete apologized and I nodded.

"Are you and Patrick back on?" I asked and Pete shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm going to have to talk to him because I'm in love with the dude and fuck he's good with his mouth" Pete moaned and I pushed him.

"I'm not Patrick, don't get a boner with me in here dude." I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Time!" Patrick called and I looked at my watch to see it had only been 5 minutes and giggled at the thought of Patrick being jealous.

We left the cramped closet and sat back down with the group.

"Spin the bottle, Mikey Way." Gerard teased from where he was sitting with Frank and I flipped him off.

I spun the bottle a little too hard and it smashed on the table leg right next to Ray who jumped in surprise and got a piece of glass stuck in his leg.

"Crap!" I yelled as he winced in pain and helped him up to the kitchen.

I got him to sit on a dining chair and used Franks first aid kit to fix Ray up.

The cut wasn't too deep so after I got the glass out I started to clean the blood with anti-bacterial wipes.

"That stings." Ray muttered under his breath and I was mentally killing myself.

"I'm sorry, about this whole thing." I mumbled in an effort to distract him.

"Mikey its fine, it was an accident." Ray smiled and my heart melted a little bit.

"No, I mean this stupid game. It was Pete's idea to get back with Patrick and get me to kiss you and I should have never gone along with it." I admitted while blushing and Ray giggled.

"Seriously? Mikey you could have just kissed me, you know that right? You do remember that I had my number waiting in my pocket for months for me to get enough confidence to give it to you?" Ray laughed and I blushed.

"But why me?" I asked and ignored the fact that I sounded like a 12 year old girl in a shitty romance movie.

"Because you're Mikey Way, and you're so awkward in the best way possible. Because you're cute as all hell without even noticing it and because every time you come into the store I want to kiss you really badly." Ray admitted after I had put a bandage over the cut.

And maybe we were a shitty romance movie because he lent in and kissed me, and it was better than what I ever thought it would be.

There were no fireworks, because that is the kind of stuff that happens in movies, not in real life. It was just two people kissing and it was real.

Metaphorical fireworks are not real, but the goosebumps I got when Ray rested his hand on my neck to deepen the kiss were.

And so was the fluttery feeling I got in my stomach when he rested his other hand on my waist and our tongues collided.

"Times up!" Pete called from the doorway, scaring us apart and I groaned.

"Fuck off, Wentz." I rolled my eyes and he walked away with his hands up in a surrender motion.

I looked back at Ray who grinned at me lopsidedly and pulled him into another kiss by his neck.

Frank's POV

⚠warning⚠

"Everyone's distracted. No one will notice if we go back to your room." Gerard whispered and bit my earlobe gently.

"You go first. I'll meet you there in like five minutes so it doesn't look suspicious." I agreed and Gerard grinned and walked away, it may have been an excuse to stare at his ass as he walked away.

Shit that boy turns me on.

I waited a few minutes before walking away from the group, the only one that noticed was Brendon and he winked at me before going back to making out with his boyfriend.

Gerard was waiting on my bed in his boxers when I got back to the room and I immediately took off my shirt and skinny jeans, connecting my lips to my boyfriends.

"I'm so fucking turned on" Gerard moaned as I kissed his neck and I smirked, grinding my hips onto his.

Gerard whined and I grinded on the taller boy until he was close to coming and got up to get lube.

Gerard had his eyes closed and was moaning as he bucked his hips up in the air, searching desperately for more friction.

I nearly came in my pants at the sight and straddled him, pushing him down so he couldn't thrust anymore.

I pulled his underwear off and he opened his eyes and stared at me with his sex-crazed and needy look, pupils dilated.

"Touch me, please daddy." Gerard moaned and looked slightly shocked with himself and the use of the word daddy.

"Daddy's little kitten has to be a good boy if he wants to be touched." I stated, pushing his hand away from his cock.

"I'll be a good boy daddy!" Gerard breathed and tried to buck his hips up again.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Gee." I stated and started to suck and bite at the skin at his neck, leaving hickies from his neck to his belly button.

"P-please." Gerard begged and I coated a finger in lube.

"What do you want baby?" I whispered in his ear and he shivered.

"I want you to fuck me." Gerard spoke shakily and I entered one finger into his tight hole before adding another and stretching, and then another making him moan loudly.

"I want you inside me, please daddy." Gerard moaned and I lined myself up at his entrance and thrusted inside of him.

I let him adjust before moving and moaned.

"Oh god, you're so tight." I growled and pulled his hair making him whimper.

"More, daddy, more!" Gerard pleaded and I pulled his hair and I thrusted quickly and hard inside of him, which left him moaning uncontrollably.

"I-I'm going to come!" Gerard exclaimed and I him harder making him shake as he came on our chests.

I came into him, falling on top of the fragile man beneath me.

"Do you think they heard us?" Gerard breathed after we got out breath back and I laughed.

"I know they heard us."

A/N

so, that was intense.

This chapter was mainly Rikey bc I'm Rikey trash but I gave you Frerard smut so love me pls.

And I updated like twice in one week so I'm pretty cool if you consider my updating schedule is all over the place.

-rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 697 26
completed!!! part one out of three//// Frank Iero is the gay teenager who, after coming out to his Catholic family, faces trouble in finding himself...
17.8K 617 11
Gerard was never like the other boys, he never experienced the same undying attraction to women that all his friends seem to have. After a drunken k...
4.6K 175 27
Frank Iero. Outcast, freak, nobody. Been through trauma most people wouldn't dream of. At the age of 18, he roams the streets of his city in search o...
2.4K 79 28
[ON GOING] Gerard way is a sick 17 year old boy with an unhealthy obsession with emotionally hurting people. Like a game, he's done it with many man...