Infelicitous Desires

By barnes_dornan

After finding her boyfriend cheating on her, Khushi is absolutely livid! So her best friend, Lavanya, decides... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

4

2.5K 192 39
By barnes_dornan

Before Lavanya arrived, Khushi quickly freshened up and changed into a t-shirt and shorts. Some time later Lavanya arrived, and as she had said, she had brought a bottle of wine.

"La, it's only the afternoon you know," Khushi laughed.

"Dude, I'm still drunk from last night and it's the weekend - I don't care. Besides, with the tea you're about to spill, wine is very necessary." 

Khushi rolled her eyes with a smile and took the bottle. She poured herself and Lavanya a glass each as Lavanya settled into her couch.

"So, tell me," Lavanya said, rubbing her hands together.

Khushi handed her her wineglass and then settled down into the couch as well. "I mean.... I don't even know where to start."

"Was the sex good?"

"I literally have an ache between my legs."

Lavanya let out a squeal as she lightly clapped the side of her wine glass. "Yaaaaassssss!!! I need details, what happened? Start with when you left the club."

"Well we left and when we got outside, he had a driver waiting for him by a Bentley SUV."

"Shut up," Lavanya gasped. "So is he like rich, or like rich-rich, or like rich-rich?

"I'm gonna say between rich-rich and rich-rich cause I'm not exactly sure, but definitely leaning more on the rich-rich side."

"Dayum! Proceed with the story."

Khushi couldn't help her chuckle as she took a sip of her wine. "The car ride was intense! Like it felt like the sexual tension was jumping around in the car."

"Oh my god, did you guys pounce each other in the car?"

"Oh no, we kept it calm. Also, with his driver there? No way would I do that. Instead, after we got to the garage of his building and into his private elevator, that's when I jumped him."

"No fucking way-! Wait, a private elevator? Definitely rich-rich, but oh my god, you made the first move?"

"I couldn't help it," Khushi shrugged. "There was just so much sexual tension and I was drunk and horny, so I just grabbed him and kissed him." 

Lavanya squealed once more. "Then what?"

"We immediately arrived in his humongous, spacious penthouse, which holy shit! If you saw the place you'd be like what the actual fuck?"

"That big?"

"Bigger than big! And the decor is pretty simple so it makes it even more colossal! His kitchen is bigger than my fucking apartment!"

"I'm soooooo jealous right now! Imagine what it would be like to fuck in a kitchen like that- oh my god did you guys?"

"No, he picked me up and took me straight upstairs to his bedroom."

"Yaaaasssss," Lavanya cheered, holding her glass up. "A man on a mission, we love that!"

"Oh he was on a mission alright," and Khushi took another sip of her wine.

"Obviously since you're saying it aches between your legs, he must have a lot of knowledge when it comes to sex."

"Definitely, I mean he kept me so occupied that I was barely aware of my surroundings! The only thing on my mind was the sex, everything else was a blur! Also I kinda wanted to take a bath in the morning to help soothe the aching, but since you were on the way I just iced my vagina."

Lavanya forced herself from spitting her wine out and quickly swallowed it before bursting with laughter. "I'm sorry, what?!"

"I iced my vagina," Khushi exclaimed, though she was grinning from humor. "It was necessary!"

Lavanya howled with laughter, tossing her head back. "Holy fuck, I'm crying," and she wiped her tears away. "And people make fun of old men."

"No La, this guy was... he wasn't just some man who was older than me- I mean sure, he has some years on me, but the way he acts- the way he fucked? You'd think he was our age!"

"Did you figure out his age-? Actually that's a dumb question given that you just said the only thing you could be aware of was the sex; clearly you guys were too busy fucking to know that detail. But what did he do? I need details- positions! What positions," she laughed.

"You're such a perv," Khushi laughed.

"That's not a position! Unless it's some old position we haven't heard of," Lavanya giggled.

"Oh- you're horrible," Khushi laughed.

Both laughed together, managing to not drop their wine.

"Okay, okay, I'm serious though," Lavanya said when she calmed down. "Like I need the details, I need to know the tea, so positions? Foreplay? Did he do foreplay?"

Khushi rolled her eyes. "There was foreplay, alright. He even ate me out."

"Shut up," Lavanya gasped. "Did you suck him off?"

"Nope!"

Lavanya gaped at her. "Dude, where has this guy been? Eating pussy and not requiring his dick to be sucked? He's an answer to all prayers, what the fuck?!"

"I know right? I mean he ate me out, fingered me, fucked me missionary, from behind, reverse, in his lap - I mean it was just intense!"

"Fuck, you're gonna get me horny," and they both laughed. "No wonder you had no awareness of anything else. Are you gonna see him again?"

Khushi let out a sigh. "He asked me to go out to dinner with him."

Lavanya gasped dramatically. "Do it!"

Khushi frowned at her in return.

"I'm serious! Say yes," she squealed.

"What happened to a rebound fuck," Khushi asked, arching her brow.

Lavanya rolled her eyes in return. "Bro, it's not like it's a relationship. Just go out and have fun - especially when he's that good in bed to the point where you need to ice your vagina."

"Ugh, he is," Khushi groaned, leaning her head back. "I mean I'm still limping."

Lavanya burst out laughing, which made Khushi laugh as well. She topped off their wine glasses and then they clinked them together.

"I'm telling you Kush, go out to dinner with him. You deserve to have some fun after the shit Aarush put you through. Why should he be the only one being a raunch? You do you boo, and you have some fun with this old silver fox of yours."

"He doesn't have gray hairs!"

"Okay, geez, no need to get defensive," Lavanya laughed.

"The way you're saying it makes it sound like I fucked a 70 year old," Khushi frowned. "And okay, like I said before, I wasn't fully aware of everything to catch any details cause I was getting my brain fucked out of me. But if he has gray hairs, it's well hidden in that flock of hair he has on his head."

"Well then he's aging gracefully which is something we can all hope for; not to mention you're giving more reasons as to why you should say yes to the dinner date."

Khushi chewed on her bottom lip. "You think so?"

"Do you wanna lose the ability to walk a straight line again?"

"It would be nice," Khushi muttered as she looked up in thought. "I mean I haven't had action in months - most definitely not action like that."

"Well then, there you go! Now text him!"

Khushi got up and found her phone. She found the text Arnav had sent her earlier and quickly saved his number before texting him back.

K: I'm free on Saturday

As Khushi went to place her phone down, it instantly buzzed from a text.

A: I thought I was getting a phone call 😔

Khushi held back her laugh.

K: I would have but kinda occupied right now

Again, Arnav responded quickly.

A: Understood. And I'm glad you said yes

Khushi bit her lower lip, then responded.

K: Me too

When she looked up from her phone, she found Lavanya smirking and wagging her eyebrows at her, and Khushi nudged her as they laughed.

*~*

Although dinner was on Saturday, Khushi still had to get through the rest of the week. Fortunately for Khushi, her job was hybrid, so she was able to deal with her aching headache on Monday morning at home. On Tuesday she felt better, so she decided to go in. Normally, Khushi would work from home on Mondays and Fridays and would go in once in the week, the day depending on when she felt like going in or if she had a lot of work to focus on. Usually she would go in Tuesdays or Wednesdays, but again it depended on the work load or if she had shoots to attend. If there was a lot of work then she would just go in a second, sometimes even a third day. Khushi worked for a clothing brand and she worked in the creative department, so photoshoots for the brand would sometimes lead her to studios instead of the office. Other times it was shoots within the  studio they had at the office or creating packaging ideas, how they'd do their ads, and so on. So when Khushi went in on Tuesday, she was surrounded with ideas for the next collection the brand was doing. She was pretty busy, the day passing away, when suddenly her attention was brought away from a discussion she was having with her team.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta," she heard a voice ask.

Khushi turned around to see a delivery man with a clipboard and a big bouquet of calla lilies.

What the fuck? "That's me."

He walked over to her and held his clipboard out. "Delivery for you."

Although she was confused, Khushi signed the paperwork and took the bouquet, the deliveryman leaving.

"Oh la la, Khushi," one of her coworkers gushed.

"Who's it from," another asked.

Khushi scanned the bouquet until she found a card. Picking it up, she opened it up to see that it was from Aarush. "From my cheating ex," she huffed.

Not wasting another second, Khushi went into the kitchen and threw the bouquet out, then returned to her coworkers.

"Oh my god, what happened," they asked.

Khushi filled them in, sparing the details and keeping it brief as they walked back to their desks.

"Ugh, what a pig," one of them huffed.

"Did he really think some flowers would do the trick," the other asked.

"What did the card say?"

Khushi shrugged and focused on her computer before her. "Don't know and don't care; I never want to hear from him again."

Her coworkers nodded in agreement, then tuned back into their own work.

Truth be told, Khushi was irritated. In the time her and Aarush had been dating, never once had he sent her flowers at her job. Now all of a sudden here he was, sending her what? Apology flowers? Did he really think she'd accept them? That it would do the trick and have her forgive him?

He must've thought that it wouldn't because the following day when Khushi came into the office, another bouquet of calla lilies were delivered to her. And like the previous day, Khushi tossed them right into the garbage, though truthfully, she wished she could light them up on fire.

Obviously Aarush was aware of her work pattern given the time they'd been dating, so betting on the fact she'd go in a second day was impressive - nowhere near impressive enough, but impressive. Clearly he was very desperate since he took a chance and decided to send a second bouquet, but all it did was irritate Khushi to the maximum!

What a fucking pest, Khushi thought to herself. Now I can't fucking wait for Saturday to arrive!

~

Don't forget to comment and smash that vote button :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.6K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
7K 600 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
137K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...
62K 4K 25
Eight years after her sister Payal's death Khushi begins to suspect her death might not be accidental as ruled by the police. Khushi embarks on a jou...