Try to Smile! WxS x Reader!

By Goldfish1309

"I͞ n͞e͞v͞e͞r͞ e͞x͞p͞e͞c͞t͞e͞d͞ y͞o͞u͞ t͞o͞ s͞m͞i͞l͞e͞,e͞v͞e͞n͞ w͞h͞e͞n͞ s͞e͞e͞i͞n͞g͞ o͞u͞r͞ s͞h͞o͞w͞." (DISC... More

A/N (and info about y/n)
Chapter 1: Come With Me Instead.
Chapter 2: I didn't expect you to smile.
Chapter 3: I didnt mean it like that!!
Chapter 4: Theme Park time ig
Chapter 5: Father
A/N
Chapter 6: Touya
A/N
Chapter 7: Detective
Chapter 8: Rui's Experiment
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Tsusaka dies 👍
Y/N also gets hit by a stagelight?!?!!
Chapter 11: Competition
Chapter 12: pls read A/N for this one
Part 13: Sisters react to Ifuudoudou
A/N chapter pls read im lonely
Competition Part 2: Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Competition part 3
Chapter 16: Competition part 4
Chapter 17: Competition part 5
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: SLEEPOVER WITH THE BOYS
Chapter 21: New House
Chapter 22: A Job
Chapter 23: Bartenders
Chapter 24: Flower Shop
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday Nene!!
Chapter 26: Vivid Bad Squad
Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 1
Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 2
Taking a Small Break A/N
Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 4
Found Out
Discontinued maybe idk

Wonder Magical Showtime! Part 3

1K 21 11
By Goldfish1309

A/n:
wow im actually posting on thursday its a miracle

Your POV:

"I've been coming to this park since I was a little girl.." Seiryuin started, with a conflicted face.

"Huh?" Emu tilted her head in confusion. You stood beside Rui, you were still on edge. She seemed to want to do it, but at the same time not. Why is this so difficult? (realized i was in bold again kms)

"This was where I learned for the first time that places as fun and wonderful as this existed. All the singing and dancing felt like it came straight out of a movie. It was so beautiful to see, and I wanted to be part of that.. the Rainbow Stage was a particular favorite of mine. So much that I was was talking to the members of it's troupe on a regular basis." She let out a bittersweet smile.

"The Rainbow Stage?" You questioned, imagining if the stage was really rainbow.

"It's an old stage that used to be in this park. I really, really loved it too.. But it was one of the first things to go.." Emu smiled sadly, as Nene looked down from beside her, a depressing aura filled the room. Not something you would expect from being in a room with these people.

"How this park is run began to gradually change so that it would appeal to young people, and it's been bothering me for so long.. But I was in no position to say anything since the Phoenix Stage was benefiting from those changes." Her face turned to frustration and you could hear the emotions in her voice. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked down, her frown deepening. "Then I realized something, I looked out into the audience once day and realized that there were almost no children or elderly guests. It suddenly felt like that little girl from my memories would no longer be welcome here." You knew what she meant. Less and less people have been coming to shows, it's all going downhill. "As a business, this park may very well be headed in the right direction. Phoenix Wonderland should be able to stay open if more young people come and visit. But this used to be a place for everyone. At the very least, I loved what this park used to be. Which is why.." She paused and looked up at us, determination evident on her face. "I want to see Phoenix wonderland like that again. I want this park to be a place where everyone smiles."

Tsukasa's eyes widened, but it soon turned to a smile. You walked up to Seiryuin and smiled brightly, holding out your hand for her to shake.

"Let's make this park fun for everyone, I know we can do it." You cheered, Emu nodded furiously. Seiryuin smiled and shook your hand, nodding slightly.

"So that means you'll help us?!" Tsukasa said, walking over to the three of you.

"I will. However, what the other members of my troupe wish to do is entirely up to them. So, what do you think?" She asked, turning back to her fellow cast members. Emu grabbed onto you, waiting anxiously for their response.

"Hey, Kasa? Do you lose your voice a lot?" You whispered to him and Nene snorted. He looked at you with a confused face.

"No, why do you ask- HEY WAIT-!!" His eyes widened in realization and his face went red with embarrassment. "Show more respect, I'm your leader after all dammit." He pouted and looked the other way, crossing his arms.

"You look like an anime girl right now. I know you want people to think you're cute but this ain't the way, bud." You said with a monotone voice, trying to piss him off even more to lighten the mood. Your teasing was cut off by a cast member.

"To be honest, it was sad seeing all of our usual guests not show up little by little.." One spoke with a saddened expression.

"Yeah, I thought that was just how things were going to be from now on, but maybe we still have time to turn that around.." Another said, seeming conflicted on what was the right thing to do.

"If Sakurako is in, then I'll help too!!" The final one said cheerfully. You smiled and grabbed onto Tsukasa's hand, smiling at him. He was probably still a little sad about the contest, but he put it away for the park.

He looked back down at you and grabbed your other hand, so now he was holding both.

"You should never underestimate me Y/n!! I convinced her to join us!!" He exclaimed smugly.

"I'm sure Emu did the most of that.." You deadpanned, a little embarrassed of how he was holding your hands out in front of everybody.

"Th-This is super WONDERHOY~!! Thank you so much Sakurako!!" Emu yelled out, happy tears shedding down her face, she tackle hugged the blonde girl, causing her to blush. You giggled looking at the two girls.

"Uh, yes.. of course.. We're on a first name basis now..?" She asked, looking down at Emu.

"Great! Now that we have you, we can start gathering more cast members!!" Tsukasa exclaimed, finally letting go of your hands. You held them to your chest and let out a small sigh, which he thankfully didn't notice. 'He doesn't even realize how flustered that made me, that dickhead..'

"Yes.. but let's go talk to the troupes that have already once turned you down.." Seiryuin suggested, beginning to recover from the shock of Emu's personality.

"Wait, why..?" Nene asked, you nodded, confused on why you would bother them again.

"I'm generally aware of what's going on with the troupes. The members of my troupe often exchange information amongst themselves. By changing your angle, you may actually be able to convince them into joining you." Seiryuin answered, a mischievous look on her face.

"That's kinda creepy.." You muttered.

"And once they hear that the Phoenix Stage has joined our side, I'm sure they'll be more willing to hear us out." Rui added, nodding in approval.

"Right.. thats great..!" Tsukasa seemed to finally put together the plan in his head. "Thank you for agreeing to help us Seiryuin. Let's make this happen!!"

"Of course Tenma. Let's make this show one for the ages." She grinned.

At the Merry-Go-Round:

"Sorry to bother you again! Please, would you mind giving us just one more chance?!" Tsukasa asked, wiping sweat off of his forehead.

"You again..? Sorry but we're not.." The staff member started, but was cut off by Seiryuin.

"Hello. Do you have some time to talk?" She asked happily

"What..? Seiryuin..?" The staff member questioned, looking at her with a shocked face.

"If I recall correctly, you were the one who fought the hardest against the removal of the Rainbow Stage. I wasn't able to do anything back then either, but now's a different story. This plan promises to bring what is truly best for this park. Please, help us.." She was actually really good at convincing people, honestly you weren't surprised. She definitely seemed like that kind of person.

"We beg you! As members of Phoenix Wonderland! Please hear us out!" Tsukasa added on.

"Fine, just for a little while, ok?" The worker caved in. You talked to the worker and ended up convincing many others.

Time Skip to the Next Day:

"I don't believe it..! This is how many people are involved with all the stages and their troupes?!" Tsukasa gasped as he looked at the number of people gathered at the Wonder Stage.

"Thank you Seiryuin, we wouldn't have half of the people here without you. You're the best." You said, looking at her. Her face turned red and she smiled proudly.

"Hehe, You're welcome." She put her hands on her hips and laughed.

"Next is your turn, Tsukasa." Rui said, poking Tsukasa on the shoulder from behind. Tsukasa jumped and looked back at him in terror.

"What??" He asked.

"As the leader of the Troupe, I believe you know what you have to do now?" Rui asks in a threatening manner, you laughed at the image.

"A-ah, yes of course!!" Tsukasa stuttered and stepped away from the taller boy.

"Huh? What's gonna happen? What're you gonna do Tsukasa??" Emu asked, hopping around. He grinned and striked a pose.

"Just sit back and watch! You are about to see what your future star, Tsukasa Tenma, is really made of!"

You rolled your eyes and sat down next to Seiryuin and Nene, Emu and Rui sitting down too. 'This is gonna be a shit show.' You thought with a sigh.

A/n:
HEYYY ok so like i lowkey love seiryuin help anyways have a nice day my little boogers

word count: 1473

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.5K 117
Hi! This is my first book so feel free to leave suggestions and requests I will be updating every other day if not weekly, that's a promise! I'll AL...
710 54 9
[READER HAS NO SPECIFIED GENDER, USING THEY/THEM] A rewrite of the other Rui x reader fanfic I wrote in June 2023 because I felt like it could be bet...
37.2K 972 21
꒰ 💐꒱ ⌗ . . 𝓌𝓍𝓈 . . | 𝓙 -𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 ♫ ꕤ ┊ 𝗪𝗫𝗦 𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ▬▬▬▬ ⌗ : JUNE 2022 / ...
31.1K 802 45
Reincarnation and soulmates au Akito x fem reader LITERALLY MAKING THIS CAUSE MY INBOX IS DRY AND THERES BARELY ANY NEW PJSEKAI CONTENT ON HERE