About World Strongest Hero: D...

By DekiruTheNine

A fanfic I found in Fanfiction.net about Deku in OPM World Author: BookishTen8 Description: "Forcefully tak... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

491 14 5
By DekiruTheNine

Izuku's Quirks:

1) One For All
2) Blackwhip
3) Float
4) Danger Sense
5) Smokescreen
6) ?
7) ?

Enjoy.

xXx

( Hero Association Headquarters - Control Room )

In the control room of the Hero Association Headquarters, Bearded Worker can be found sitting by the main monitor, looking over the proceedings on the Seafolk invasion which they were warned about by Deku. Last he heard, Class A Heroes, Stinger and Okaimatchi were on the move to fight the Clan of the Seafolk. He hopes that the two high-ranking A-Class Heroes can deal with the monsters. "Was the warning issued?" he asked to the female console operator below him.

"The request just went out, sir" she answered, having sent a Tiger-level threat alert message across all of City J so that the citizens know to stay away from the surrounding area of where the monsters were last seen.

"Good, but now it's looking like we need to change the announcement" told Bespectacled Worker who walks into the control room.

Everyone, including Bearded Worker, turn their chairs to look at Bespectacled Worker in confusion. ""What do you mean?" asked Bearded Worker.

"Stinger and Okaimatchi are both down" Bespectacled Worker answered, simply.

The bad news shocks everyone in the control room, none more so than Bearded Worker who grits his teeth. "If both Okaimatchi and Stinger were defeated by these Seafolk then the threat level is greater than Tiger" he thought before he turns to the female console operator who is staring up at him. "Issue a new warning to City J. The threat level is now Demon."

"Y-Yes, sir" she stuttered, shocked and scared at the prospect of the Seafolk becoming a Demon-level threat, meaning that they're now classed as a danger to the whole city. Hopefully with the updated warning sent, the civilians of City J will either flee to the surrounding cities or move towards the closest evacuation shelter. It'll also warn all nearby C-Class Heroes to stay away as the monster is much too powerful for them to handle.

"I'm afraid there's more news. Word is that Stinger and Okaimatchi defeated most of the Seafolk when they invaded, but there is still one left roaming the city, the one who defeated them" told Bespectacled Worker with a serious expression.

While the news about how most of the Seafolk have been killed is great, the fact is that there's still one more Seafolk monster walking the streets of City J and it's apparently the strongest one of them all. Bearded Worker swivels his chair back to face the console operators. "Tell me, what Heroes are in the area that we can send?" he ordered, watching as the console operators shuffle through the data on their holographic screens.

"A-Class Rank 20, Lightning Max is in the area!" exclaimed a console operator, only for the female console operator to speak up.

"We've just got an update. Lightning Max is down" she told in a grim tone. Her grim tone changes to a chance of hope when she finds out who else is in the area. "New information has just come in. S-Class Rank 17, Puri Puri Prisoner is in City J and is now confronting the monster."

The news raises morale among the console operators and even has Bearded Worker nod his head, grateful. "Hopefully Puri Puri Prisoner can deal with the threat" he said.

"And if he can't?" asked Bespectacled Worker who is just as hopeful as Bearded Worker, but there is a slight chance that Puri Puri Prisoner might not be able to stop the threat.

"Then we pray for a miracle" muttered Bearded Worker who doesn't want to think about what might happen if Puri Puri Prisoner can't defeat the Demon-level monster. As one would expect for being a Class S Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner is immensely powerful, possessing physical strength that surpasses most Heroes, even some of his fellow S-Class Heroes. While he may be the lowest ranked S-Class Hero and probably the weakest, he has defeated Demon-level monsters before.

Hopefully, he can defeat this Demon-level monster as well.

( City J )

The Deep Sea King just finishes punching another one of those weak Heroes out of a building and he looks out of the hole he made to watch as the blonde-haired human falls towards the floor below, waiting to see his body splatter across the pavement. Unfortunately, the King of the Seafolk doesn't get his wish as another human catches him and runs down the road to avoid the rubble falling down from above.

The one who caught and saved the unconscious Lightning Max is none other than the S-Class Rank 17 Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner.

Puri Puri Prisoner is a large muscular man with a stubbly, cleft chin, large lips and black bushy hair. He has a well-defined jawline and light blue eyes with long eyelashes. For his costume and everyday clothing, he adorns a prison jumpsuit with white and blue stripes which is common attire for prisoners who are contained in the Smelly Lid Prison. Over his jumpsuit, Puri Puri Prisoner is wearing a white sleeveless vest with a large pink heart in the center of it, a present from one of his many boyfriends in prison. Attached to his right ankle is a ball and chain that weighs over twenty kilograms, not that it actually slows him down. At this point, the Hero doesn't even feel the weight of the ball and chain, but he keeps wearing it for decoration.

Once clear of the rubble, Puri Puri Prisoner gently places Lightning Max on the ground. "I, the Class S Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner, escaped prison just to see you" he said to Lightning Max in a loving manner, even though the A-Class Hero is currently unconscious from his fight with the Deep Sea King.

"Well, well" said someone from behind Puri Puri Prisoner who turns to see a fellow inmate who is wearing the same prison jumpsuit as him, showing that they also came from the Smelly Lid Prison. "Imagine that, a Hero serving time in prison" said the prisoner who so happens to be the S-Class Villain, Speed-o'-Sound Sonic. "I took a que from you and decided to escape as well. Thanks for that" smiled Sonic, thanking Puri Puri Prisoner since it was the S-Class Hero who had smashed through the steel walls of the prison when he left, giving Sonic the perfect opportunity to escape as well.

"Prisoner No. 4188. The name's Sonic, right?" remarked Puri Puri Prisoner, surprising Sonic. "You surprised I know? I check up on all the boys who catch my eye" answered Puri Puri Prisoner, honestly. He had taken note of Sonic in Smelly Lid Prison because of his good looks, but never had the time to make his move on the Villain. Most of the time, he's either fighting Mysterious Beings or focusing his attention on the many men in his harem. "I'm serving a life sentence, because I can't seem to control myself. I see a beautiful man and I take it" he told the Villain, explaining the reason as to why he's serving time in prison, not that he minds.

On paper, Puri Puri Prisoner is a prisoner who resides in Smelly Lid Prison, but in reality, he is freer than any other convict can hope to be. Not only is it because none of the prisons in the world can actually hold Puri Puri Prisoner, but also because he is allowed to leave the prison whenever he wants to do his heroic duties, hence why he doesn't have to do prison labour like the rest of his fellow prisoners. It's why he's here now as he heard news about a monster who has been causing chaos across City J. Luckily, Smelly Lid Prison is located in City J so Puri Puri Prisoner didn't have to go far to find the monster.

"Oh, my. More soldiers have come for me? Goodness, my fins are quivering" chuckled Deep Sea King who had jumped back down onto the road to confront his next opponent. Hopefully, they'll be stronger than the last three he fought against.

Puri PurI Prisoner turns to the King of the Seafolk with an excited grin on his face. "Goodness! I feel the strength erupting out of him" he said, sensing the strength of the Deep Sea King. Puri Puri Prisoner's excited smile soon turns to an angry glare as he points an accusing finger at the advancing Deep Sea King. "Class A Rank 20, Lightning Max, Class A Rank 11, sweet Stinger and Class A Rank 3, Okaimatchi. I fancied all of those lovelies. Then you show up out of nowhere and ruin them!" he exclaimed, clenching his fist in outrage. "Now that Genos passed me, I rank lowest in my class, but I'm still Class S, unlike those three you've defeated" he told, wanting to both avenge the three A-Class Heroes who were defeated and to also prove to himself that he belongs in Class S.

As Puri Puri Prisoner speaks, Sonic is watching and listening to the Hero on the sidelines. The speedster knows that now would be the best opportunity to flee before anymore Heroes show up, but he can't help but be curious about how a fight between a Demon-level monster and a S-Class Hero will go. Who knows, he might just stay around and fight the victor of the fight so he can prove his superiority over them in strength.

"I'll start things off at half power to gauge how much you can take!" exclaimed Puri Puri Prisoner before his already large muscles bulge in size. However, Puri Puri Prisoner had forgotten all about the vest he was wearing which was already struggling to cover his muscular chest. When Puri Puri Prisoner's muscles bulge upon him using half of his power, his now enlarged muscles tear through the vest as easily as ripping apart toilet paper, leaving it in tatters on the floor.

Puri Puri Prisoner gasps in horror as he watches the torn fabric of what was once his vest flutter to the ground. "YOU MADE ME RIP THE HANDKNIT SWEATER MY BOYFRIEND MADE FOR ME!" roared the S-Class Hero is utter rage.

Sonic watches in disbelief as the Hero shouts about how the monster is at fault for ripping his vest when it was obviously Puri Puri Prisoner's own stupid fault for bulging his muscles while still wearing it.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, YOU BASTARD!"

Deep Sea King ignores the human's shouts and licks his lips in excitement. "Hmm~, a delectable slab of meat, prime and tasty. You've wet my-" Deep Sea King lands a strong roundhouse punch across Puri Puri Prisoner's left cheek. "Appetite!"

Such a powerful punch would have knocked out an A-Class Hero with ease, seeing as how he has used similar punches on three A-Class Heroes already. However, Puri Puri Prisoner is on a whole different league compared to the A-Class Heroes who the Deep Sea King has already defeated. Which is why the Deep Sea King is surprised when Puri Puri Prisoner doesn't drop to the floor like all the others and instead, returns a powerful punch of his own across the Seafolk's left cheek.

"Huh? Oh dear" muttered Deep Sea King through his now broken jaw. For the first time since invading the surface, he has actually suffered an injury from one of the humans.

Puri Puri Prisoner then performs a powerful uppercut into Deep Sea King's chest, launching the monster in the air.

Deep Sea King flips backwards while in midair and lands on his feet while planting an arm against the floor to keep himself steady. "I felt that" said the King of the Seafolk who's broken jaw heals within seconds, as well as the damage done from the human's uppercut. "Just a little."

"I felt that as well. A little" said a smiling Puri Puri Prisoner who blocks one nostril with his thumb so he can blow out the blood that's pooling in his other nostril. The S-Class Hero's thoughts tell a different story.

"Dammit, his punch was stronger than I expected" thought Puri Puri Prisoner who is suffering a lot of pain from the punch the Seafolk monster gave him. "Even so, I must not lose to him. I can't have anymore of my boys so savagely destroyed by this monster. I've got no choice, I gotta go all out."

Both Deep Sea King and Sonic sense Puri Puri Prisoner's power suddenly rise even higher.

( City M )

"What's with all these monster attacks today?" Deku asked himself, jumping away in time to avoid a swinging claw which tears apart a wall behind him.

After warning the Hero Association about the impending invasion of the Seafolk, he continued his patrol throughout the neighboring cities, only stopping whenever he comes across a Mysterious Being wrecking havoc. In the past six hours, he has already defeated five Tiger-level monsters and two Demon-level, not including the one he's fighting against right now. Said monster looks like a bipedal raccoon who stands over eight feet tall, is covered in black and white fur and has very sharp claws which he has been swinging around in an attempt to cut Deku up into ribbons. So far, the monster has not had much success, but not for a lack of trying.

Usually, Deku wouldn't have much trouble defeating Demon-level monsters, but this one has the most annoying ability of teleportation, reminding the Number One Hero of the Villain from the USJ incident who possessed a Quirk that could teleport himself and others to different locations. Only difference is that when the monster teleports, it does so in a near instant and always leaves behind a small cloud of black ash whenever he teleports.

Every time Deku tries to attack the monster, he would teleport away and attack him from a blindspot, but Danger Sense would always warn Deku of which direction the attack was coming from. For the past twenty minutes, the fight has become more of a game of cat and mouse which is starting to test Deku's patience.

Getting sick and tired of the monster teleporting in every direction, Deku throws a roundhouse kick at the monster who teleports away, obviously to try and attack him from behind. Immediately, Deku uses Blackwhip to summon tendrils all over this body and propels them in every direction to try and hit the monster. Luckily, he hears the monster cry out in pain, having been hit by his whips. Charging up his Full Cowl, Deku turns and jumps towards the monster who has fallen with one of Deku's Blackwhips punctured in his left shoulder and another in the lower right side of his torso. When the monster realizes that Deku is upon him, he tries to teleport away, but is too late. Deku's fist connects with the monsters face and in a display of splattered blood and brain matter, the monster's head explodes.

The now dead monster collapses with his head completely missing and his neck hole smoking from the speed and strength of Deku's punch. While the monster's teleportation ability made him difficult to catch, it has also made his body weak to actual physical damage.

Now that the Mysterious Being is dead and seeing that there are no nearby threats, Izuku recalls his Blackwhips and goes ahead to check his phone, having noticed that it was buzzing throughout his fights with the monsters. Izuku raises a brow when he sees that he has missed several calls and has over ten messages from the Hero Association. Upon opening them, Izuku is shocked to read that the Seafolk had actually started their invasion hours after he left, but is relieved to hear that the invasion was made up of only a few Seafolk monsters, not the hundreds, if not thousands he would have expected.

"Who would the Seafolk invade with so few numbers?" thought Izuku, fearing that the low numbers were because the Seafolk were just that powerful, but maybe it's actually because their population is low in number. It would explain why nobody has ever encountered a Seafolk before while exploring the ocean. A large army of Seafolk would be difficult to hide from the government, no matter how low they lived in the sea.

Izuku then reads the one message that details how the two A-Class Heroes, Stinger and Okaimatchi defeated all but one Seafolk who then defeated them. Another message then tells him that the monster who goes by the name of Deep Sea King has also defeated Lightning Max, having now defeated three A-Class Heroes.

The latest message informs Izuku that the Deep Sea King is currently fighting against his fellow S-Class Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner. However, Izuku isn't as relieved to hear that as one might expect.

It's not that Izuku doesn't have faith that Puri Puri Prisoner can handle a Demon-level threat on his own. Puri Puri Prisoner may be the lowest ranked S-Class Hero, now that Genos has passed him, but Puri Puri Prisoner is still a monstrously powerful Hero who is known as one of the physically strongest humans on the planet, alongside himself, Tanktop Master and Superalloy Darkshine. The man has more than earned his S-Class ranking and would have easily made it into the top ten ranking in Izuku's own world, as long as the people could look past the fact that he's Quirkless.

Highly doubtful to be honest.

However, Izuku has seen Puri Puri Prisoner fight before and while his fighting style is effective, Izuku has noticed that Puri Puri Prisoner doesn't fight monsters with the intent to kill them. While the monsters he fights do die, they die from the grievous injuries that Puri Puri Prisoner deals upon them, not because he attacked their vital areas for a quick kill like how every other Hero would. Honestly, Puri Puri Prisoner must be the only Hero he has met to not fight monsters with killing intent and it's for that reason why Izuku is worried about him fighting the Deep Sea King.

If Puri Puri Prisoner doesn't fight the Demon-level monster with the intention to kill it, then he is unconsciously holding himself back from using his full strength. It's a weakness that Puri Puri Prisoner needs to shake off if he wants to truly grow as a Hero.

Just as Deku is about to fly off to assist Puri Puri Prisoner, a nearby explosion draws his attention instead. The screams of civilians has Deku focus his attention on them so while he runs in the direction of the explosion, he wishes Puri Puri Prisoner good luck in fighting the Deep Sea King.

( City J )

"Transform!"

Both the Deep Sea King and Sonic watch as a pinkish light envelops the S-Class Hero, seemingly a result of his transformation.

Said transformation happens to be Puri Puri Prisoner increasing his muscle mass to its full potential, making the already muscular Hero even larger than before. In fact, Puri Puri Prisoner's muscles have grown so large that his prison jumpsuit can no longer contain them.

"Puri Puri Prisoner Angel Style!" bellowed the now naked Puri Puri Prisoner while in a front double bicep pose, appearing to not care that his muscles have torn his clothing to shreds.

"He's naked! And he's definitely no angel" thought Sonic in disgust, watching as the naked Puri Puri Prisoner goes from one pose to another. "Nor is he human" he thought, admitting that the S-Class Hero's muscles are abnormally massive. Just by looking, he can sense the power that is contained in those massive muscles. The fact that it reminds him of Deku annoys him, but at least Deku wears a costume that can actually contain his muscular physique, unlike the Class S Hero before him who seems to have no trouble with fighting naked. Obviously, it's not his first time doing so.

Turns out that Sonic isn't the only one disgusted with Puri Puri Prisoner's nudity.

"How unsightly" deadpanned Deep Sea King in disgust.

"Are those... your last words!" shouted Puri Puri Prisoner before he leaps high into the air to perform his special move. The S-Class Hero spreads his arms out while in midair and to the surprise of the Deep Sea King and Sonic, a mirage of beautiful angel wings appears from behind the Hero, making Puri Puri Prisoner look like an actual angel for a fleeting moment. The mirage then disappears as Puri Puri Prisoner drops down on the King of the Seafolk so to deliver his special move. "Angel Rush!" he exclaimed and throws a barrage of punches down on Deep Sea King who raises his arms up to lessen the damage made by the barrage.

Puri Puri Prisoner throws punch after punch down on Deep Sea King with such strength that he causes the monster's feet to literally sink into the concrete floor. After a moment of constantly punching, a sweaty Puri Puri Prisoner stops his barrage and steps back to gauge the condition of the monster.

When the smoke clears, Deep Sea King can be seen standing with his arms still raised, showing them bruised, but mostly unharmed. "Are you finished with your little combo, human?" asked Deep Sea King in a mocking tone.

Puri Puri Prisoner gasps in shock over how the monster is not only alive, but seems to have suffered no actual damage from his Angel Rush. "Nobody has ever survived being hit from my Angel Rush before" thought the S-Class Hero in disbelief. Many Tiger-level and Demon-level monsters have fallen after being hit with his powerful barrage of punches and yet, Deep Sea King remains standing with a smug grin plastered on his face.

Even Sonic can't hide his surprise that the monster managed to survive such an onslaught of powerful blows to the body and do so with so little damage to show for it. He has already estimated that Puri Puri Prisoner is stronger than Hammerhead when in his advanced suit of armour. While Hammerhead is obviously much weaker then himself, Sonic won't deny that the suit of armour did give the B-Class Villain an enormous boost in physical strength that is surpassed by Puri Puri Prisoner's own natural strength. The fact that the Seafolk monster could withstand Puri Puri Prisoner's Angel Rush and walk away with just a few bruises on his arms proves to Sonic how powerful the monster really is.

Deep Sea King lowers his already healed arms to show a mocking grin. "Felt that too... just a little." Having noticed a lack of killing intent from his opponent, the King of the Seafolk decides to teach the human a lesson on how to properly fight.

So caught off guard by the lack of damage his Angel Rush did to the monster, Puri Puri Prisoner fails to anticipate the Deep Sea King's next move as the monster lands a powerful blow into the Hero's stomach and follows it up with a punch to his right shoulder and then a powerful uppercut that leaves Puri Puri Prisoner in a pained daze.

"Hear me. The objective of a combination move is to finish your opponent. Each separate attack must be delivered with intent to kill. Like this!" The monster decides to personally show the Hero the difference and so, he throws a barrage of fast and powerful upwards blows onto Puri Puri Prisoner's body which leaves marks all over the Hero's muscular body. Once he's satisfied with his combo attack, Deep Sea King kicks the S-Class Hero high into the air, launching him into a high rise building a fair distance away.

With Puri Puri Prisoner now out of commission, this leaves Deep Sea King and Sonic alone in the middle of the empty street in City J. "Isn't this fun?" asked Deep Sea King to Sonic, looking forward to another fight.

Seeing the monster defeat a Class S Hero so easily has Sonic anticipating a good fight as well.

( City C )

"Puri Puri Prisoner was defeated?!" Deku exclaimed to the phone he's holding to his right ear. With his right hand busy holding his phone, Deku has to use his left hand to hold up the Tiger-level Mysterious Being, who he just stopped from attacking nearby civilians, by his throat. The Mysterious Being looks like a humanoid porcupine who is just over five feet tall and has razor-sharp needles sticking out of his back. The Mysterious Being kicks the empty air and tries to use his hands to pry open Deku's grip from his throat, but with no success. The Mysterious Being has even tried to stab his needles into the Hero's wrist to force him to let go, but the monster's needles fails to penetrate Deku's skin.

"I'm afraid so. Puri Puri Prisoner is injured, but alive. Unfortunately, there's nobody else in the nearby vicinity who can stop the Deep Sea King who is now making his way towards the evacuation shelter in City J. Genos is the closest Hero at the moment and he intends to stop the monster before he can get to the evacuation shelter, but I'm unsure if he can make it on time" explained Bearded Worker from the other side of the phone call. Bearded Worker is staring at a holographic map of City J which shows two separate dots with one being Genos and the other being the Deep Sea King. While Genos is moving as fast as he can, he's still miles away from the Deep Sea King who is quickly making his way towards the evacuation shelter.

While relieved to hear that Puri Puri Prisoner is alright, Deku bites his lip to avoid cursing. "Thousands of civilians would have fled to the evacuation shelter once they heard the city-wide alert. If the Deep Sea King manages to get there, it would become a slaughter!" With thousands of lives on the line, Deku can't risk being held up any longer. Hopefully, Genos can distract the Seafolk monster long enough for him to arrive. As much as he knows that Genos is powerful, the Deep Sea King has proven to be a powerful Demon-level threat by defeating three A-Class Heroes and a Class S Hero. Genos might have a hard time fighting such a monster. "I'll make my way there as fast as I can" he said before hanging up the phone.

With no time to waste, Deku looks at the monster who is still trying to stab him with his sharp needles. Without a word, Deku tightens his grip around the monster's neck and in a near instant, hears and feels the monster's neck snap, killing him quickly and painlessly.

Dropping the monster, Deku leaps into the air and flies his way towards City J, praying that he makes in time.

( City J )

The situation with the Deep Sea King hasn't gotten any better. Actually, it has only gotten worse.

After defeating Puri Puri Prisoner, the Deep Sea King then battled against Speed-o'-Sound Sonic and unlike the Seafolk's fight with the Class S Hero, Sonic proved to be no push Sonic lacked the strength to deal any actual damage to the Deep Sea King, he was much faster than the monster, proving to be much too fast for the King of the Seafolk to land a hit.

Then the Deep Sea King transformed into his true appearance which led to him becoming even more powerful and faster than before. However, even with his increase in power, Sonic was still too fast for the monster to hit, although Sonic had to retreat in order to retrieve his weaponry, since he couldn't actually deal any damage to the monster without them.

After Sonic fled, there was nobody else for the Deep Sea King to fight so he travelled towards the location where he could sense a large gathering of humans which so happened to be the evacuation shelter. With no more Heroes slowing the monster down, the monster smashed through the ceiling of the evacuation shelter, much to the horror of the thousands of civilians who were taking cover in the building. Even when the C-Class Hero, All Back-Man offered to surrender in order to try and have the monster spare the lives of everyone, the Deep Sea King refused, revealing that he plans to kill each and every one of the humans, no matter if they're man, woman or child.

Since the Demon-level monster was fully intent on killing them, the Heroes who were among the civilians all came forward to fight the Deep Sea King in order to protect the civilians. Said Heroes included All Back-Man, C-Class Rank 331, Bunbun Man, B-Class Rank 50, Jet Nice Guy and A-Class Rank 38, Sneck. Unfortunately, the Heroes barely lasted a few seconds against the Deep Sea King who easily defeated them all.

Just before the Deep Sea King could slaughter the thousands of humans before him, Genos arrived and clashed with the Demon-level monster. The fight between the Seafolk and cyborg proved to be quite a spectacle with Genos managing to fight the Deep Sea King in an even match, even after losing an arm. However, when the monster spat a ball of acid at a fleeing little girl, Genos blocked it with his own body. This saved the life of the little girl, but the acid melted through Genos's mechanical body, destroying his other arm and most of his body. Genos was incapable of protecting himself from the Deep Sea King who threw the heavily damaged cyborg into a wall before punching him through said wall.

Miraculously, Genos is still alive, although in great pain and unable to even stand. The cyborg can only breathe heavily as the heavy rain pelts down on his crippled body.

"If you'd focused on me, you could have easily dodged my little ball of acid" told Deep Sea King, jumping out of the hole he made in the wall of the evacuation shelter. The King of the Seafolk then walks towards the crippled cyborg. "Instead, you chose to sacrifice yourself to save a runt. You're a fool, but I give you credit for giving me a few scratches" he said, admitting that the cyborg gave him the best fight out of all the Heroes he fought before him. "Of course, they've already healed" chuckled the King of the Seafolk while patting a finger against his cheek, showing that all the damage that Genos managed to deal on him has already healed.

The Deep Sea King now stands over the crippled cyborg with a sadistic smirk on his face. "Now, die."

Just before the Deep Sea King can finish off Genos, he hears someone shout something behind him.

"Justice Crash!" exclaimed C-Class Rank 1 Hero, Mumen Rider who jumps off his bicycle and tosses it into the back of the Deep Sea King. The surprise attack might have hurt a regular civilian, but to the Deep Sea King, the bike simply bounces off his muscular back, doing as much damage as a mosquito bite.

Annoyed, the Deep Sea King turns around to see the fool who just interrupted him.

Mumen Rider is a young man of average height. He wears an armoured suit with brown armour covering his torso and shoulders. He has a black leather suit under the armour and matching black gauntlets and knee pads. He also adorns a green bicycle helmet and dark-shaded goggles. All in all, his appearance is fairly average, even among C-Class Heroes who usually lack unique costumes or features that make them stick out like the Heroes in higher Classes.

"The Cyclist for Justice, Mumen Rider is here!" announced Mumen Rider while panting, having cycled all across City J just to find the Demon-level monster.

Even with his body heavily damaged, Genos manages the strength to look over his shoulder so he can see the C-Class Rank 1 Hero square off against the Demon-level monster who has already defeated three A-Class Heroes and two S-Class. "No... do not" murmured Genos, attempting to tell Mumen Rider to run away as the Deep Sea King is incredibly out of his league, but the cyborg no longer has the strength to speak. Even the civilians who are watching from the hole in the evacuation shelter know that Mumen Rider stands no chance against the Deep Sea King who they just witnessed defeat the S-Class Rank 16 Hero, Genos.

With a battle cry, Mumen Rider charges at the Deep Sea King, reeling his arm back to punch the monster with all his strength.

As the C-Class Hero attacks, the Deep Sea King stares down as Mumen Rider with as much contempt as a human staring at an instect. "I'm bored already" said the King of the Seafolk who lazily catches Mumen Rider's punch. The monster then lazily lifts the Hero up and down, beating Mumen Rider off the ground repeatedly. As the monster lifts the human up to hit him off the ground again, the fabric around the arm that the Deep Sea King is holding onto suddenly rips, freeing the Hero's arm from the monster's hold, but Mumen Rider is still thrown in the air by the momentum before hitting the pavement at a distance from behind the Deep Sea King.

"Hm?" hummed the Deep Sea King, turning to look at the pitifully weak human bounce off the ground before he focuses his attention back on Genos. "Oh, apologies. I nearly forgot to kill you" apologized the Deep Sea King, ready to finish what he started with the cyborg.

"Justice Tackle!"

Even after the beating he suffered at the hands of the Demon-level monster, Mumen Rider gets back up on his feet and tackles the Deep Sea King, even though he's in great pain and has blood spilling down his head and out of his nose. Even as Mumen Rider puts his entire weight into his tackle, he fails to so much as budge the muscular monster.

The Deep Sea King glares down at Mumen Rider who still has his arms wrapped around the monster's torso, trying in vain to push back the monster, but all it does is make it look like the Hero is giving the monster a hug.

As the Deep Sea King has been standing in the rain for quite some time now, he begins transforming into his hydrated form which makes him even larger and more imposing. He develops a dorsal fin running down the length of his muscular back and grows fins on his forearms and shoulders while the fins on the side of his face grow larger. His light akin turns aquamarine and his humanoid appearance becomes larger and more monstrous.

Even though he's obviously much weaker than the Deep Sea King, Mumen Rider keeps pushing through gritted teeth. "No one expects much..." The Deep Sea King casually slaps the C-Class Hero away, interrupting him and launching him in the air where he bounces off the road twice before sliding on his back. "... not from me" continued Mumen Rider. "They think a Class C Hero won't be much help." The Hero pushes through the pain and tries to lift himself back to his feet, but falls back down. "I know that better than anyone!" he exclaimed, ignoring the blood dripping down his face and the taste of copper on his tongue. "I'm too weak for Class B. I'm not good enough, I know that much" admitted the Hero, somehow finding the strength to stand back up, even though his body is screaming at him to stay down. "I'm aware that I stand no chance at beating you. No one has to tell me... anything like that!" shouted Mumen Rider through heavy breaths, back facing the monstrous Seafolk.

"What are babbling on and on about? Begging for your life?" asked Deep Sea King who hasn't been paying attention to the human's speech.

Unlike the King of the Seafolk, the civilians watching from the evacuation shelter are all listening to Mumen Rider's words.

Mumen Rider continues speaking, even if every breath he takes hurts. "And yet, I must try. It isn't about winning or losing! It's about me, taking you on, right here and right now!" shouted Mumen Rider with a passion that reaches the hearts of everyone listening.

Standing on the edge of a rooftop across from the evacuation shelter, a figure smiles while watching the scene play out before him.

"Enough of your rambling. Time to finish you off"said the Deep Sea King who stops playing around with the weak human.

Mumen Rider grits his teeth, knowing that he is going to die, but accepting that if it means he can stall the monster long enough for a S-Class Hero to arrive.

"You can do it!"

Mumen Rider is surprised when he hears someone shout from the hole in the evacuation shelter. The person who shouted happens to be a child who's being held by his mother.

"You're the Cyclist for Justice!" stated the child with tears in his eyes. "You can beat him! I believe in you!" he cried with all his heart.

The child's words spark something among the thousands of civilians who all begin shouting words of encouragement of their own to Mumen Rider.

"Beat him!"

"You can do it, Mumen Rider!"

"You can do it!"

Mumen Rider would be lying if he said that the words didn't touch him. With the words of encouragement pushing him, Mumen Rider let's out a large battle cry and with every ounce of his strength, he charges the Deep Sea King and throws a punch at the monster.

The Deep Sea King gasps in agony as a fist drives into his chest before the force throws him backwards a fair distance before he slides on his back, struggling to breathe with his chest now completely caved in.

With his right arm still outstretched, Mumen Rider looks up at the Deep Sea King who he sees is lying on his back in agony, coughing up blood. "Did I do that?" wondered Mumen Rider in confusion, since he never felt his fist touch the monster.

"That was a fine good speech, Mumen Rider"

Nearly jumping out of his shoes, Mumen Rider looks over his shoulder and from under his goggles, the C-Class Hero widens his eyes in shock. The reason is because standing right over him with his arm outstretched in the same punching pose as Mumen Rider is the Number One Hero, Deku. So it was Deku who had punched the monster, not him. "Deku..." muttered Mumen Rider, surprised, but greatly relieved to see him.

Deku pulls back his outstretched arm and looks down at Mumen Rider with a smile that seems to be wider than usual, if that is somehow possible. "Mumen Rider, the Cyclist for Justice. You are an incredible Hero" told Deku.

Mumen Rider eyes widen and he's thankful for the goggles he's wearing so they can hide his tears. The physical and emotional exhaustion of today has been draining Mumen Rider, but Deku's words makes it all worthwhile. To be given such accolade by the World's Strongest Hero fills Mumen Rider with an emotional warmth, but he isn't sure what that warmth is.

"Y-You surprised me, human" said the Deep Sea King who gets back up to his feet after his body regenerates from the damage done by the new human's punch. "I'll admit, you pack quite a punch, for a dirty ape. Even more than the slab of meat I defeated earlier" admitted the monster, referring to Puri Puri Prisoner. "You might just give me a challenge."

"Mumen Rider, you can rest up now. Leave this to me" said Deku, just before the massive form of the Deep Sea King appears behind him in a burst of speed and throws a devastating punch. Mumen Rider doesn't even notice, but Deku has already turned around and swung his leg upwards into the monster's chin.

"Grrk!" choked the Deep Sea King as Deku's boot sinks into the bottom of his chin, forcing the monster's large mouth to shut close and for his teeth to shatter against each other. The kick then launches the Deep Sea King into the sky, going so high that everyone on the ground can't even see him. The wind pressure from Deku's kick is so powerful that the water on the ground is sucked back upwards into the sky, leaving the surrounding area completely dry from what use to be heavy rainfall.

Just before he hits the troposphere, the Deep Sea King's momentum begins to slow down until it gets to the point where he is floating above the clouds for a split second before gravity attempts to bring him back down to the surface. However, gravity proves to be too slow as Deku is already hovering above the floating King of the Seafolk with his right arm pulled back for a punch.

At that moment, the Deep Sea King widens his eyes as an overwhelming sense of dread fills his body. The Deep Sea King's survival instinct is only just now telling the monster that he needs to run away from the muscular Hero before him, but seeing as how he's thousands of feet in the air and still recovering from the human's strong kick, he has no way of escaping.

"I heard that you like combos. How do you like this combo then?" Deku throws a punch down on the Deep Sea King, even though there's twenty feet of space between them so his fist shouldn't be able to hit the monster. That hasn't stopped him before though.

"Full Cowl: Spark Barrage!"

Time nearly seems to slow down for the monster because when Deku does throw his punch, it's not the one singular punch like what the Deep Sea King was expecting. In front of the monster's very own eyes, one hundred massive fists made up of some sort of energy appears and are flying towards him faster than he could ever hope to react to. Somehow, the human had thrown a hundred punches and did so in such speed that it looks like he only threw one. The fact he did so with only one hand further adds to the incredibility of what the human just did.

The hundred punches phases through the monster and for a second, the Deep Sea King suspects that the hundred glowing fists were all just an illusion, similar to the naked human who somehow made an illusion that made it look like he had angel wings.

One second later, the Deep Sea King figures out that the hundred fists weren't an illusion.

At first, the monster's left foot explodes into nothing before his right foot does the same which is then followed by the monster's hands exploding into dust. Piece by piece, the once powerful King of the Seafolk begins losing more parts of his body, courtesy of Deku's punches. Each devastating punch blows another piece off the King of the Seafolk and within half a second, the Demon-level monster is nothing more than a head with pieces of flesh which was once his torso.

In complete agony, the Deep Sea King can only stare up at the floating visage of the human who defeated him. As he stares up at the human's muscular body which is shrouded in an emerald glow, due of the emerald lightning and flames that covers him, the Deep Sea King realizes that the green-haired man is no mere human. No dirty ape could possibly possess such incredible power, nor have the overwhelming presence like this one has.

The only possible answer is that the man floating above him is no mere mortal, but a God, for only a God could be so powerful.

Only then does the last few punches take effect and as the monster's head and torso explode into specks in the wind, Death welcomes the Deep Sea King with open arms.

Not long after, Deku floats back down to the surface and much to the relief of the civilians watching, the Deep Sea King doesn't fall back down either, although that isn't much of a surprise. No monster can stand up to the World's Strongest Man and live to tell the tale.

Once Izuku's feet touch the ground, the civilians begin cheering and celebrating the fact that they survived their encounter with a Demon-level monster. Izuku ignores the cheering civilians and walks over to Genos to make sure he's alright. "Genos, we've gotta stop meeting up like this. Maybe one of these days, we can talk when you're not missing a limb?" he joked to ease the tension. However, he will obviously need to up Genos's training to try and prevent the cyborg from being in such a condition again. "Are you okay?"

"No need to worry, sensei. While I may be heavily damaged, my life is not in danger at the moment. I have already sent a message to Dr. Kuseno who should be sending drones to transport me back to the lab for repairs" answered Genos, smiling a little in relief that Deku managed to arrive in time to save them all. He also makes a note to thank Mumen Rider, since if it wasn't for him stalling the Deep Sea King long enough for Deku to arrive, then Genos would surely be dead right now.

Izuku nods his head in satisfaction. "Good. I'll be expecting you back up on your feet by tomorrow. Obviously, we need to further improve your training."

"Yes sir!" If Genos had any of his arms, he would have saluted.

Now that the adrenaline from fighting a Demon level monster is starting to wear off, Mumen Rider can feel his body's exhaustion, as well as the injuries he attained from the Deep Sea King begin to take effect. Taking a step towards his bike, Mumen Rider's vision suddenly turns blurry and he begins to lose strength in his legs. The C-Class Hero would have fallen, if not for a hand suddenly grabbing his shoulder, keeping him steady.

"You alright there, Mumen Rider?" asked S-Class Rank 1 Hero, Deku, who helps Mumen Rider stay on his feet.

Ashamed that the World's Strongest Man has to help to keep him standing, Mumen Rider tries to wave off Deku's worries. "It's nothing that a good night sleep can't fix" said Mumen Rider and he might have sounded sincere, if not for him suddenly coughing and spitting blood.

"Maybe a few nights in the hospital would be preferable" chuckled Deku. "But first, I want to ask you something important."

While embarrassed that Deku caught him in his lie, Mumen Rider looks up at the towering body of muscle that is the Number One Hero, feeling more than a little curious over what Deku might be wanting to ask of him. "W-What is it?" he asked, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Will you be my student?" Deku asked with a big grin that shows off his pearly whites.

Then and there, Mumen Rider faints, but nobody can confirm if it's because of his injuries or because of shock.

( City J - Hero Association Hospital )

A couple of days have pass since the invasion of the Seafolk and everything has finally started to calm down. The Seafolk have all been eradicated, the injured Heroes were taken to the Hero Association Hospital for treatment and the reconstruction of the damaged buildings and roads have just begun. The Hero Association has even sent a few more Heroes to patrol in City J, just to make the civilians feels safer as they return to their normal lives.

Sharing a room in the hospital are the A-Class Heroes, Lightning Max and Stinger who are both still recovering from the injuries they suffered at the hands of the Deep Sea King. Okaimatchi had shared the room with them as well, but the swordsman had recovered from his injuries yesterday and left after being picked up by Iaian, the A-Class Rank 2 Hero.

Both Stinger and Lightning Max are sitting up on their beds and reading a newspaper which specifically covers two stories.

The first story is about Deku and how he defeated the Deep Sea King who wrecked havoc across City J. The story is just two pages of constant compliments for the S-Class Rank 1 Hero and much to their annoyance, it doesn't even mention any of the effort made by the other Heroes who fought the Seafolk.

However, the second story so happens to be the most important of the two and for obvious reasons. Deku defeating Demon-level Mysterious Beings is nothing new, but it's not everyday that the Number One Hero personally asks someone to be his student, especially someone who's only in Class C. Genos being Deku's student is understandable, seeing as how the cyborg is already strong enough to be in Class S, but Deku taking Mumen Rider as a student boggles the minds of literal billions. Even after several days, it's still the main headline on several newspaper agencies and news shows across the world and it's likely to be big news for another week or so.

Both Lightning Max and Stinger stare at their newspapers in both frustration and jealousy. Frustration because there's nothing in the newspaper about the roles they played in fighting the Seafolk and jealousy over the C-Class Hero, Mumen Rider for being taken in as a student to the World's Strongest Hero, Deku.

After spending nearly a whole minute glaring at the newspapers, both Heroes let out loud sighs and drops their newspapers. While unhappy, there's no point of them losing their cool, since it wouldn't change anything. However, the two Heroes soon lose their cool over something else.

"Why the sour pusses, kittens?"

To the horror of Lightning Max and Stinger, the curtain surrounding their beds is pulled aside, showing the smiling face of Puri Puri Prisoner who is dressed in another prison jumpsuit. The S-Class Hero has wrappings around his head and a bandage over the bridge of his nose, showing that he's still recovering from his bout with the Deep Sea King, although he has recovered from most of his injuries already, boasting an impressive healing factor.

"It doesn't show off those cute faces" said Puri Puri Prisoner, winking at both of the Class A Heroes.

"It's you!" cried Stinger, pushing himself as far back on the bed as he can. The Class A Rank 11 Hero knows all about Puri Puri Prisoner's reputation and knows he has a right to be afraid.

"No way! I thought you were suppose to be in prison!" exclaimed a shaky Lightning Max who remembers hearing about Puri Puri Prisoner being sent back to Smelly Lid Prison to recover in their infirmary.

Puri Puri Prisoner lifts a leg through the gap in the curtain, showing the ball and chain that's wrapped around his ankle. "I escaped, just to see you two" he admitted in a flirty tone before brandishing a syringe that's filled with an unknown liquid. "Now, time for your Angle Shots!"

Even though they're still recovering, Lightning Max and Stinger find the strength to jump out of their beds and run out of the room, fleeing Puri Puri Prisoner and his so-called, Angel Shots.

"Come back, you guys! You need your injections!" shouted Puri Puri Prisoner who moves to chase after them, but the newspaper falls off Lightning Max's bed and lands on the S-Class Hero's foot, distracting him. Puri Puri Prisoner looks down at the newspaper which is open on a page that has an article about himself. Puri Puri Prisoner looks at the headline of the article and frowns while clenching his fists. For a moment, Puri Puri Prisoner is left alone in the hospital room to stew over his thoughts.

"Hahaha! I just saw Stinger and Lightning Max run down a hallway as if they were being chased by a God-level monster. I take it that was your doing, Puri Puri Prisoner" laughed Izuku, walking around the corner after dodging Lightning Max and Stinger who ran away in fear. Izuku stops when he notices his fellow Class S Hero glaring at a newspaper on the ground, not even noticing his arrival. "Puri, you alright?" Izuku asked, now a bit concerned.

Puri Puri Prisoner shakes out of his stupor, only now realizing that Deku is in the room with him. "Oh, sorry about that. Was lost in my own thoughts, that's all. What are you doing here?"

Izuku answers, even if it's obvious that Puri Puri Prisoner is just trying to change the subject. "I came by to see and personally thank everyone who took part in fighting the Seafolk. I'll have to give my thanks to Stinger and Lightning Max later whenever they come out of their hiding hole" told Izuku who steps up to Puri Puri Prisoner before he looks down at the newspaper on the floor. Almost immediately, Izuku's sees the article which shows an image of Puri Puri Prisoner and he frowns when he reads the title of the article.

A "Class S" Failure!

Izuku doesn't need to read the rest of the article to know that it's all about how Puri Puri Prisoner lost to the Deep Sea King. It's obvious by the insulting title that the article is nothing but defamation towards Puri Puri Prisoner and by the quotation marks around the words, Class S, the publisher is also questioning Puri Puri Prisoner's rank as a Class S Hero. "Puri..."

"Don't worry about it. It's not like some slander will bring me down" remarked Puri Puri Prisoner in his usual flamboyant and playful tone, but Izuku can tell that it's forced.

Izuku places a hand on Puri Puri Prisoner's shoulder to offer some comfort. "Don't take what the media says too seriously, Puri. They get paid to slander Heroes everyday. You aren't the first Hero it happens to and I can promise that you won't be the last."

Puri Puri Prisoner's flamboyant and playful personality fades, leaving a man who's pride as a Hero is hurt. "But they're not wrong, are they? I didn't stand a chance against the Deep Sea King" he stated with a frown, recalling his fight with the Seafolk.

"Then you learn what you did wrong and get better. In my professional opinion, I believe that you could have defeated the Deep Sea King if you had gone all out."

Puri Puri Prisoner looks into Deku's eyes, looking confused, but also a little angry. "I did go all out and I still lost! My Angel Rush didn't so much as leave a scratch on that monster."

Izuku decides to just rip off the band aid. "No offence, Puri, but I notice that when you do fight, you never fight with the intent to kill your opponent. Either you realize it or not, by not fighting with the intent to kill your opponent you are unconsciously holding yourself back" told Deku, getting a bitter chuckle from Puri Puri Prisoner.

"It's funny, the Deep Sea King told me the exact same thing" said Puri Puri Prisoner who lifts up his clenched fist to look at it. "Thanks for telling me, though. It's something for me to think about." With a smile and a thankful nod, Puri Puri Prisoner leaves so he can be alone to think over what he just learned.

Izuku watches Puri Puri Prisoner leave and he can't help but feel a little worried for him. Unlike most of the other S-Class Heroes, Puri Puri Prisoner wears his emotions on his sleeves. For some, that can be a good thing, but it also means that he has a thin skin when it comes to insults, especially from the media. He just hopes that Puri Puri Prisoner can learn from his fight with the Deep Sea King and maybe start to fight with the intent to kill.

Since he already offered his thanks to Sneck, Jet Nice Guy and Bunbun Man, Izuku moves on to the hospital room which is currently occupied by the C-Class Hero, All Back-Man. Since the door is already open, Izuku enters, but not without knocking on the door to announce his presence. "Good day, All Back-Man. I hope I'm not intruding." The reason he asks is because there's a young woman sitting beside All Back-Man's bed while the bandaged Class C Hero stares out the window. All Back-Man's iconic jacket is lying over the back of the chair that's occupied by the woman.

All Back-Man turns away from the window and stares at Deku in surprise for obvious reasons. It's not everyday that the Number One Hero visits you in the hospital. All Back-Man is a young man with light blonde hair that's brushed backwards and has sideburns along with a defined jawline.

"Deku" said the woman who's just as equally surprised as All Back-Man. By the lack of facial similarities with All Back-Man, Izuku guesses that she must be his girlfriend or wife. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to give my thanks to each and every Hero who played a part in defeating the Seafolk" answered Izuku with a grin.

"Then don't bother. I didn't do squat to stop them" said All-Back Man, turning back to the window so his girlfriend and the World's Strongest Man can't see the tears threatening to leave his eyes.

An awkward silence passes by for a moment before Izuku turns to the young woman in the room. "Miss, could you please give us a moment to speak alone?"

While curious about what Deku might have to say to her boyfriend, the woman offers a slow nod and after sending a concerned look to All Back-Man, she leaves the room.

Once alone, Deku walks over to the front of All Back-Man's bed. "Is there something troubling you, All Back-Man?"

All-Back Man turns to stare at Deku who's surprised to see the man on the verge of tears. "Of course there's something troubling me! I couldn't do shit against that monster! Hell, I was so scared that I pissed my pants! What kind of Hero pisses their pants?" exclaimed All Back-Man in shame, recalling how useless he was against the Deep Sea King. "That's why I'm going to quit being a Hero. It's obviously not right for me."

"If every Hero just gave up because they lost a fight, there wouldn't be a single Hero left in the world" remarked Deku with a smile. "Don't let a single loss put you down. You get stronger every time you learn from your mistakes. I only just told that to Puri Puri Prisoner a few minutes ago."

"That's easy to say for you and Puri Puri Prisoner. You guys are S-Class and you've never lost a fight" All Back-Man answered in a bitter tone.

"What, you think I was always this strong?" asked Deku, waving a hand in front of his muscular frame. "Tell me, have you ever wondered why my Hero name is Deku?"

What a stupid question. Of course he has wondered why and so has most of the people on the planet. Other S-Class Heroes have cool badass names like Tornado of Terror, Silver Fang and Atomic Samurai, so why did Izuku Midoriya make his Hero name something as simple and insulting as Deku? During interviews, many have asked him why he picked the name, Deku, but the green-haired Hero always found a way to divert the question so he didn't have to answer.

"Ever since I was a child, I always wanted to be a Hero. To save lives and do so with a smile on my face, just like someone I use to look up to. Unfortunately, nobody believed in my dreams, because I wasn't born with a special gift like everyone else. Children being cruel then gave me the nickname, Deku, as in, good for nothing. For a while, I believed that I really was good for nothing." Deku's smile which dipped the more he went through memory lane suddenly widens. "But then I met someone who told me that Deku didn't have to mean, good for nothing. Deku could instead mean, to be capable of. That person helped me believe that anyone can be a Hero."

It's honestly been a while since Izuku thought of his old classmates, especially Ochako Uraraka who was the one who encouraged him like no other. "I bet she became an incredible Hero" he thought with a smile.

All Back-Man widens his eyes while coming to grips with everything Deku just told him. The thought that anyone would think Deku couldn't become a Hero, even as a child, just seems crazy to him. But everything Deku told him, about the origins of his Hero name is both incredible and inspiring. To think that the World's Strongest Man was once called Deku as an insult, but now, he made it where everyone wants to be just like Deku, name and all.

Izuku Midoriya wears the name, Deku, as a badge of honour and the revelation fills All Back-Man with the energy to try and make his own Hero name iconic. To no longer be some unknown C-Class Hero, but to actually be noteworthy.

Izuku doesn't need to ask if All Back-Man is gonna stay as a Hero or not. The fire that he can see burning in the blonde man's eyes shows that there's no way All Back-Man is going to quit being a Hero now. After asking All Back-Man to think about his decision, Deku leaves the hospital room and smiles to himself, knowing that he saved another good Hero from quitting. Any Hero, C-Class or not, who can confront the Deep Sea King to save the lives of thousands is a Hero he doesn't want to see gone.

Speaking of good Hero's, there's a certain cyclist in the hospital who Deku still needs to meet to discuss their future training arrangements.

xXx

Name: Bofoi
Alias: Metal Knight
Rank: S-Class Rank 6

-Stats-

Power: S+++
Speed: S+
Endurance: S+++
Durability: S+
Technique: S
Intelligence: S+++
Cooperativeness: B
Leadership: A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.1K 51
[Completed] Summer Rose has decided to attend Beacon Academy in the kingdom of Vale in hopes of becoming a huntress. She soon meets her teammates: Ta...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
339K 5.7K 46
Izuku gets bit by a radioactive spider and gets the abilities of one. Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia, the music or pictures featured in t...