Shaitan Homicide

By mustard-cream2356

Ochako Uraraka lost her parents at a very young age by the hands of a Shaitan and was taken in by a mysteriou... More

Ep1: Shantai Homicide
Ep2: A Deal With The Devil
Ep3: The Sacred Scroll
Ep4: Hashan Village
Ep5: The sixth Beast
Ep6: Diamonds, Gold and Stories Untold
Ep7: Resent and Regret
Ep9: A Foe in the Waters
Ep10: An Ill-Fated One

Ep8: The Birth Of Courage

46 2 0
By mustard-cream2356

"What do you think you're doing?!!" Tohru yelled once he got there, he had placed a piece of white paper on her forehead, a kanji in black written within and just then a wide black circle was formed behind her as her body was gradually turning to stone. "A sealing form?" The brunette muttered as she stared on at the flaring Shaitan, the black circle behind her only getting thicker.

"It's just a hundred years, it shouldn't be too long for you." the dark haired male stated snickering before Hagakure's body of stone and then lifted up a sack of gold from the ground, probably the one he dropped before Lida barged in earlier. 'Where did he even get that from?' The brunette thought, her mind circling around that white piece of paper before he then stated.

"It must be pretty dark out by now.... let's go settle our end of the deal with those kids."

SHAITAN
HOMICIDE

Narrator's POV

The sky had finally fallen from deep orange to a navy blue. The moon had once again taken the role of the sun and the shadows of the night were haunting as the thoughts of Shaitan lurking at every corner ushered all the humans back into their huts, dismissing whatever it was that happened before them a while ago.

They were met with rolling waves as they headed out to shore, Ochako, Katsuma and Mahoro seemed to have finally made their way out of the village Hashan. The cold night breeze playing with their hair as the wind kicked up a few dust of the soft sand below their feet. A beautiful designed sky, illuminated with the moon and stars, calmly welcomed the sound of clashing waves and the smell of the salty sea, of course, the most noticable part of the whole view being the huge ship present at the centre of the scenery. Exactly where they left it.

The two kids stopped in their tracks,  but the brunette continued forward until Mahoro then called out to her. "Um....Ochako..."

The shaitan hunter turned around to meet their gaze and then watched as the both children bowed half way and thanked her. "Thank you for all your help."

"....."

"And sorry for calling you a criminal.".When Mahoro said this, the brunette still kept silent for a while and avoided their gaze, a few seconds passing by before she glanced back at them and hesitantly replied.

".... It's alright." I mean, they were just kids, and she was termed a certified criminal by the high committee, so it makes sense why they called her that. I guess she just found it frustrating, but yet again, she might have to get used to it. There'd be a bunch of trained adults saying that to her face in the near future.

Just then both Mahoro and Katsuma began to wonder why Deku and Lida didn't join her to hand them the gold they(Deku) had promised and why Ochako had come alone... It was still a weird occurrence even though they just met this three individuals in one evening.

Flashback

Katsuma and Mahoro sat still in their home, both bewildered and scared. The brown haired girl hugged her knees close to her as she sat beside her father's waste of a body.

She glanced down at him with worried eyes. "Where do you think they all left to? You think they're coming back?" Katsuma asked the question to which his sister glanced over to him and responded. "They left earlier to go severe the Shaitan of this village, it's highly likely they're no longer alive-

The brown haired girl was cut short when she saw a figure walk right through the door and into their home, both their faces were perplexed at first, as they thought it was a random stranger, until they caught sight of this person. "You're that.... criminal?" Was what escaped the little girl's lips. "I'm not a criminal." The brunette responded in an instant, her face not having the brightest expression.

She dropped the sacks in her hands to the ground without wasting another second and hesitantly waited for them to look into it. The moment Katsuma reached out to grab it and looked inside, his eyes widened. All that gold and jewelry glimmered from within, making his eyes sparkle a bright yellow as he stared into them. "You got this...from that Shaitan?..." Though Katsuma seemed more awed, Mahoro. was concerned.

"Wait, don't tell me... You actually defeated the shaitan of the village Hashan??" The little girl looked shocked, a demon that had been troubling the people for months was scraped off the earth in one evening? She knew Ochako was strong with all the rumors that went around..but this still was surprising.

Ochako herself felt a nervous sweat run down her face as she stared down at the two kids faces. Katsuma's in awe, while Mahoro's was in complete fear. 'The way they're reacting to my presence probably means they think I did it....' it didn't take long until a sigh escaped her lips after that thought. Well it's not like she could tell them it was Deku. They'd just ask where he is and obviously he's in the state to make a grown man faint in the middle of a dark road at just the sight of him, not that he really looked all that scary but just the thought a powerful Shaitan closing up on a normal individual late at night on a lonely road, would often drive the mind of any common folk into panic.

"Yes- now see ya." The brunette forced out right before turning around and was about heading out the door when they both called out to her. "Wait! You haven't even told us anything?!"

"Cause I don't plan to."
The siblings soon dismissed the fact that the village's shaitan was defeated and soon asked the question. "Where're your other two friends? Where's Deku? And that holy knight?"

"They're at the ship we sailed on, I only came here to give that to you two... You know, as we promised." Katsuma stared on for a while, before letting out. "Wait, we can at least walk you to there."

Present...

Before Ochako turned back to walk away, back in the direction of the ship, the young boy then asked aloud. "Are you sure... We can't come along with you?" The brunette shook her head. "It's no place for kids." She simply replied before a thought came to mind and then adding. "You remember what I told you on our way here right?" She tapped her forehead and the chest her heart rested behind.

Upon hearing this, Mahoro's face quickly became solemn while Katsuma furrowed his brows and gave a light nod, his heart thumping loudly in his chest. It was something concerning their father and his slumber. Since it was likely that he would never reopen his eyes and even if he eventually did, would never really be the same. It was best they kill him and give him a proper funeral.

"Bye." Was the last thing she said to them before climbing on board, as soon as she did this, the stirring wheel of the ship started to spin on its own and the ship itself departing from the shore as they sailed away into the night. The two children stood watching as the distance between them only grew bigger and bigger.

"Do you think we'll ever see them again....?" Mahoro felt her hair being ruffled up by the soft breeze as she asked this, but Katsuma remained silent for a while... Until he finally let out..."actually, no....I don't think so."

The little brown haired boy clenched his fists as he let out a deep breath, trying to stop himself from quivering. They were alone for good now, no one out there would give them the amount of help they would need to survive, Mahoro was the only family he had left and even though he said nothing more...in his mind, he had already swore to himself that he would protect her with his life. Determination coursed through his whole body as he muttered under his breath. "Thank you." If he really wanted to be strong, the kind of strength you could use to protect yourself and those around you, the kind of strength capable of overcoming any adversity that were to block your path.... The kind of strength these three strange people just displayed in his presence not too long ago. Then he will train to become shaitan hunter himself, the strongest one he could possibly be.

Mahoro just glanced to him with an arched up brow, confused with her brother's sudden silence. He seemed to be lost deep in thought, maybe it was about their dad.

The brunette took a few steps around the ship as she stared down at the water below. It was more calm now, they could only move slowly to their destination...and then it struck her, where even is their destination? Where else is that idiot taking them now? She didn't even pay mind to Tenya's body, which was lying down softly on the ships floor-bed, close to some barrels around the corner, light breaths taken in and out. He seemed to still be unconscious as he didn't move an inch from where he was.

"Ugh." She let out a frustrated sigh, she never imagined herself in this kind of situation. Seeking help from the very species she terminates as a job and an annoying prick tagging along with them. There were only few people Ochako had ever considered since her kiddish days. "I wonder how Tsuyu's doing?" She let out with a solemn expression. She missed her already, both her and Midnight.

"I'm sure she's doing fine." She heard a sly voice whisper in her ear causing a cold shiver to run down her spine as she furrowed her brows and gritted her teeth. Normally, grabbing her katanas would have been her next course of action, but the amount of times she's used it should tell how futile that is by now. For some reason her blades don't work on him and also obviously, Deku is more powerful at night.

She just grunted and walked further from him, totally ignoring his presence. "Well that's rude." He let out with a pout before the brunette chose to turn back and glared at him. "Look who's talking, what do you want?" The last question sounding more aggressive.

"Ayy chill." he lightly kicked the air before him as the wind now took hold of his body, lifting himself off from the ground as he then added. "Just thought I should tell you to get some shut eye."

"And leave you in charge of the ship I'm present on? Yeah, no thanks." Deku just arched up a brow at her, simply amused with her adamant stupidity.

"I can go without sleeping for days you know, shaitan hunter or not you're still a mere human...it'll  only take a matter of time before you knock yourself down."

"Suddenly very concerned huh, I wonder what you're up to." She could swear all she did was blink before he was gone from that spot and present right in front of her, this greatly taking her aback. "Ack! Would you leave me alone?!"

"I'm sorry, it's just...you've been keeping a specific amount of distance from me for a while now. I just can't help but feel that you might be a bit....scared of me?' Ochako deadpanned once the black haired male had finished his statement, a sly grin spread across his face. Her? Scared of him? If she were to say never, that would even be an understatement, if there was anything this girl felt around this guy...it was anger and disgust. Well at least that's what she believed.

She doesn't know how he does it, but he somehow manages to awaken her anger with just his very existence. She was sure she was just about to grab unto her weapons until the boat made a sharp halt. The sound surprised them both as the ship was no longer moving. The body of the holy knight rolled a little further from the barrels as a result of this.

"What did you do?" Ochako made no haste in glaring up to him after asking that question. "It wasn't me." The shaitan raised both hands up in his defense, claiming to have no idea what was going on. "Maybe the ship just got stuck on something." He let out, gesturing towards the edge of the ship.

The brunette looked from where Deku pointed to and back to him continuously for a while, until she hesitantly took steps backwards, walking towards were he gestured to with her eyes facing him, suspecting him with no doubt..."tch!" When she reached there she finally turned around as a nervous sweat ran down the head of the black haired male who could only think. "She sure ain't scared?"

Ochako glanced down expecting the clashing waves... but to her great surprise there wasn't any water around. Infact, some of the water had been frozen into solid ice, the ship didn't stop, it was stuck.... In this bountiful amount of ice that she was sure wasn't there just a few seconds ago. "What the actual hell?" She muttered, though another noise seemed to have caught both hers and Deku's attention.

A good distance from their ship, there was a large splash of ice and water, as if a great sea monster was parting through the sea towards them...but that didn't seem to be the case.

"Seems like we got company." The black haired shaitan let out, lifting himself into the air and stretching out his hand, preparing to create another air blast to force the ship forward. "Not that guy again." He muttered under his breath annoyed, seeming to recognize the cause of this strange phenomenon.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 13.3K 57
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
111K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
987 11 6
A traduction of my own story What would you do if you found out that you would be sold by your mother for money in exchange for being given away as a...
245 1 8
Poor Izuku, trapped by a trauma bond to the person he thinks he loves most. He ignored all of his friend's warnings, his mothers and his teacher's wa...