Helluva Headcannon (dating t...

By Hellova_paw

Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop. More

Blitzo
The real Fizzarolli
Asmodeus
Striker
Loona
Moxxie
Millie
Fizzarolli
Stolas
Octavia
Verosika
Vortex
Agent 1&2
Miss Mayberry
Charlie
Vaggie
Alastor
Blitz relationship with his s/o
Stolas first meeting with his s/o
Paimon relationship with s/o
Octavia dating her s/o
Jesse and his s/o

Stella meeting her s/o

655 16 2
By Hellova_paw

Furious to see her husband day in day out gets on her nerves. Not even parties could get her out of her misery. That is until you appeared. Your sassy attitude and mean nature to others got her attention right away. Her eyes were on fire, using her husband to start a conversation, obviously making him look bad as fuck. You love this rudeness of her but demanded not to hear another word of her man in your presence. You both took this opportunity to humiliate a few imp servants in the mansion and introducing each other to the family members...except Octavia and Stolas. While dancing, she was stunned how quick you took the lead, pushing all dancers off the dancefloor. Stella asked herself out loud why Stolas couldn't be like you. You simply are the badass for women like Stella. You know how to handle her. Stella was sure, if she could marry you, her parties would be called "married again...for the xxx time." As for the guests, never fear of bad mouthing about you...fear that no one wants to start something...Stella will tie you up if she has to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
123K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...