Helluva Headcannon (dating t...

By Hellova_paw

Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop. More

Blitzo
The real Fizzarolli
Asmodeus
Striker
Loona
Moxxie
Millie
Fizzarolli
Stolas
Octavia
Verosika
Vortex
Agent 1&2
Miss Mayberry
Charlie
Vaggie
Alastor
Stolas first meeting with his s/o
Stella meeting her s/o
Paimon relationship with s/o
Octavia dating her s/o
Jesse and his s/o

Blitz relationship with his s/o

990 28 2
By Hellova_paw

If he wants something he gets it, one way or another. That is how he tried to hook up with you. Being a stalker is not what he likes to be named at but breaking into your home and sleeping beside you unknown by his presents aren't helpful. Neither is breakfast in bed without him around. Don't bother telling him to get lost...he won't. Best thing is to play along and give him a spare key.

What really gets to him is when you take the lead. He feels insecure when you talk about a future together and kids, that really makes him run for the hills. Give him time and down fall for his flirt attempt right away. He is more vulnerable than he lets on. If you are capable to take your time with him, building up a relationship of trust and support, he might start to plan his family with you...

...this might freak you out. If you don't want to, run for the fucking hills and never look back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.7K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
433K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.