The Forbidden Daffodil ✅ (Pap...

De IreneDavison

"Is she his mistress?" "No, She is his wife." He regretted passing the information when the facial expression... Mais

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

38 1 0
De IreneDavison

“What to do with this corpse?”

“Burn it. And for the rest just cut them into pieces before serving it to the sharks.” Carlos laughed at his own idea as he walked towards his car followed by Anthony. None of them utter a single word during the entire ride. The entire gang arrived back in the mansion with a smile of triumph. It was almost morning when they arrived and they attacked David’s mansion at midnight.

Documents were taken back to Carlos’s study. Drugs and weapons were kept at their respective places. Anthony didn’t need any training or schedule to understand their operations. He stood there as a robot for his orders. The moment he arrived here he stood a bit away from the main gang. Even though Carlos was busy instructing his men, his eyes didn’t fail to notice his actions.

“Keep him under watch for forty-eight hours at least.”

Carlos informed his men and stormed inside his built-in office.

Anthony was kept in a cellar and he knew his life was saved somehow by accepting his defeat. Carlos believed his words which were not lies at all. He was not aware of David’s current tie-up with Sylvester. But he would never believe him in the first place.

The next day passed in a blink as Carlos spent most of the time going through those documents and other things. His men grabbed as many traitors as they could and slaughtered them brutally. Sylvester must be warned. The statement is rooted in his mind. Numerous thoughts were running inside his mind when Jack knocked at his door.

Keep your friends close and enemies closer. He always remembered this proverb.

“Boss, that bitch has been awake since morning.” His smirk didn’t go unnoticed by Jack himself when he informed Carlos about her.

“It’s time to meet our new pet.”

Speaking up he walked towards the basement he built below his mansion. It was dark, damped, and above all scary. The walls had heard numerous cries and seen enormous dead bodies. He was walking towards the exact cellar where she was kept.

Definitely he fired that bullet but didn’t kill her yesterday. It was not a mistake but a way to scare her. He took her hostage and brought her into his torturous cell. From yesterday till now she was neither given food, nor water. It’s been more than 24 hours since she was kept as a mere object down there to rot.

The door of the room opened with a bang sound as he entered the dark smelly room where she was lying down like a rag doll on the floor in the same white dirty dress. Jack walked towards her figure and yanked her up from her position. She was standing in front of Carlos who was towering over her.

“So, Inaya, what would you like to have?” He spoke in such a casual tone, that it felt like he was offering his date something over dinner or lunch. There was no welcome, no threatening but a mere question from his side.

She looked at his face with the same blankness which annoyed Carlos to a certain extent. He arched his brow to give her a gesture of expecting an answer from her side. She needed a lot of training as Carlos thought inwardly. At first, she needed to learn to answer immediately whenever asked a question.

She gulped down and spoke in a low tone.

“Water… Please…” Her throat was burning and she was starving for one and half days. Not even a drop of water was provided. She held a small trail of expectations for the first time in her eyes and that’s when Carlos smirked again. He was waiting for her to express something apart from blankness. There is no fun in breaking the broken one.

“Jack, bring some water for our guests please.”

The sudden change in his behavior didn’t affect her much but she moved her eyes away from Carlos to Jack who was going out to bring the water. Carlos kept on looking at her figure. She was slim, pale with a honey brown color of long waist-length hair. Her legs looked slender and too well maintained. They were beautifully carved and especially her features. She wasn’t an angel from a fairy tale but something was different about her. It might be her mesmerizing appearance with her innocent face.

Jack brought the glass of water and passed that on to Carlos. He grabbed that glass and extended his hand toward her. She looked at the glass filled with water and forwarded her right hand to grab that. The moment her hand reached the glass Carlos dropped it. It looked like a sudden accident as she thought it was her mistake. The glass slipped from his hand to fall on the ground creating a broken sound. All the pieces of glass got scattered on the floor. She looked at his face with some confusion but failed to notice his hidden sinister smile. He never intended to give her water but he pretended to do so. He wanted to tease her and torture her and he eventually got her under his trap.

She looked at his face for a few seconds and then bent down. At first, Carlos thought she might be trying to see if there was water available or not. But later he found her picking up the shards of the glass one after another. Looking at her behavior he crouched down to her level and held both hands that were almost full of those small pieces of glass which she collected like some precious gems.

“What are you doing?” He asked her but didn’t expect her next reply to be so weird.

“Glasses hurt.” She whispered leaning a bit closer to Carlos. The way she spoke it looked like she was passing some formula for creating a nuclear bomb to some other person.

“Oh really?” He smirked

“Yes.” She whispered again. She remembered her past moments with David. All she wanted was to not repeat the exact thing that had happened in her past.

Carlos pulled his grip down from her forearms towards her palm where she was holding those pieces. Fisting her palms he applied pressure on both of them making the inner skin of her palms pierced with those shards.

Not even a single whimper or sob left her mouth as she kept on looking at his face in confusion. Only one after another fat drops of tears appeared in her eyes changing her into a crying mess. The more pressure he applied the more tears breamed down her eyes drenching her cheeks. After a certain time, her whimpers became audible enough to reach his ears. She was unable to bear the pain anymore. Pulling her up with a jerk and holding both of her palms in the same way he looked at her face with disgust. The more he inflicted pain on her, the more she looked hurt in his eyes.

“David has to return. Today or tomorrow. And you would be the reason for his homecoming, dear wife of David.” She heard his husky voice with a dreadful warning.

He kept her standing in the same position. But the moment he uttered about David’s return her eyes widened. Her whimpers became louder and more tears appeared in her eyes.

“Worried for your husband? Don’t worry I have plenty of surprises for both of you.” Looking at her situation Carlos spoke with a big smile.

The moment he released her palms she opened them only to find those pieces of glass stuck in her skin. It was a bloody mess as both of her hands were bloodied and injured. She looked at them to understand how to pull them out. He was the same monster as David. There wasn’t any difference between them. She was looking at her both hands to identify a single space where no glass piece was pierced. Unfortunately, there wasn’t any.

Keeping her like that, he intended to walk towards the exit when he felt a soft tug at the suit that he was wearing. Wondering about her audacity he turned his face to ask her,

“What?”

She replied in the same voice.

“Water.” She was dying for water and she lost her fear in front of her need. She needed something to drink.

Carlos was shocked, as after so much of his deeds she was still asking for water. He looked at her with amusement. She literally pulled his expensive suit with her bloodied hand to ask for water. He was worried for his suit instead of her well-being.

Either the woman was too desperate or she was trained enough by David to play along. That’s all his mind registered to look at her gestures.

“Glasses hurt, right?” Carlos replied with her own words but only with a wink extra.

She nodded her head and whispered in her meek voice without understanding his mocking tone.

“Yes.” He couldn’t stop himself from laughing looking at her miserable state. She was taken captive by her husband’s biggest rival or enemy. And still, she was expecting something from him.

“Come on. Don’t be so overdramatic as I know what sort of woman you are.” Finishing his words he grabbed her throat and pushed her harshly to the nearby wall. Her back hit along with her back of the head. The impact wasn’t light as she felt sharp pain both at the back of her head as well as on her back.

He kept her still on the wall by her neck. She felt her legs becoming jelly with the sudden scary expression on his face. He was looking like a raging bull and fisted his palm to land a punch.

Immediately she closed her eyes and buried her head down on the forearm of that hand that was holding her throat in a grip.

Her forehead touched his forearm and the punch landed just on the wall beside her head where a dent appeared immediately. He looked at her frightened state and mocked himself.

“Did you miss the punch Carlos or did you just let it go for the sake of her?”

She didn’t lift her face but kept that down expecting the world around her to vanish and the tormentor standing in front of her. What didn’t change was the presence of Carlos. He pulled away his hand releasing her throat and she slumped on the ground with a thud.

“What a waste.” He mumbled leaving her there in the dark room. Jack followed him to the exit of the basement when Carlos ordered them to be alert. They told them to keep an eye on David’s wife.

“Inaya………” Carlos mumbled under his breath before leaving the area completely.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.8M 66.7K 94
"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a step back only for her to froze in the spot...
89.7K 3.2K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
640K 15K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
179K 3.6K 33
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ~❦︎~ Years and years of fighting...