The Forbidden Daffodil ✅ (Pap...

De IreneDavison

"Is she his mistress?" "No, She is his wife." He regretted passing the information when the facial expression... Mai multe

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

19 1 0
De IreneDavison

There would be someone who would break those shackles to free you from your miseries.”

I did rant those words for two days when Martha told me so. She was taking care of my newly opened wounds after David’s departure. Every time she used to come here to my room, I used to be found lying in a fetal position on the floor. One day I woke up hearing a loud shriek. Tiptoeing I came out of my room though I was banned from coming out of my own luxurious cage. The sound was loud and I found similarities with Martha’s tone. With my wobbling legs, I reached the stairs to peep down. My blood froze once my vision stabilized on the situation as my brain interpreted the matter. Martha’s wrist was cut and she was crying beyond imagination. He was laughing looking at her blood and tears. I saw the dislocated portion of her hand lying on the floor.

“Did you just call me a monster? Let me show you then.”

I heard his voice cold as ice but utterly horrible. Martha was losing too much blood. He raised his big knife to stab her and I lost it. I lost his rules and warning as my human side brought out the sharpest cry from my mouth.

“David, No.” I shrieked and immediately regretted my decision of shouting as soon as his eyes landed on my figure standing upstairs. My stomach churned as a wave of nausea hit me. I felt like puking immediately by clutching the railing of the stair.

“So much love for her.” He shouted from downstairs and stabbed her heart earning another loud cry from Martha’s mouth. I saw him taking some steps towards the staircase.

“Is he coming for me? Is he going to kill me or torture me again?”

Blood, blood, blood. Everywhere. I started seeing red everywhere. He looked at me with his brown eyes but I started seeing everything upside down. All of a sudden my entire world started revolving with different blurred vision.

“Not again.” I might have heard him but didn’t know what happened next. I was leaning forward as my head felt light. I saw him running towards me dropping the bloodied knife. He was about to reach me but I couldn’t run. I couldn’t hide myself in some hidden closet to avoid his gaze.

My knees gave up and so did my senses. I felt nothing but falling into the dark again.

Carlos signed her death sentence and smiled at his men. She remained at her position without uttering a word like “Mercy”. He looked at her minutely. She was wearing a full-sleeve knee-length frock. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and there was a sudden hollowness in her eyes. Her lips were busted which proved his men’s recent slap for sure.

One of his men yanked her by her hair and made her stand. She didn’t break eye contact with him even though one of his men named Jack pulled her towards him. He grabbed her bun and harshly grabbed her neck to tilt. Jack stood behind her and started licking the crook of her neck. Anthony averted his gaze and turned in another direction. Carlos kept on looking at her cold expression as if she didn’t even plead for once. Jack’s hand was about to grab her breasts when Carlos growled like a wolf.

“Just kill the bitch.”

“Why boss? Let us enjoy it a bit.” Jack whined with the rest of the men.

“She must be something special if she had already satisfied David for so long.” Another one mocked her situation.

Carlos raised his hand and spat his words.

“I said just kill her.”

Jack and others looked at each other for a second. If their boss had said to kill her then it would be the final decision. Nobody can oppose that no matter how hard they were already seeing the girl.

Carlos pulled out his gun and pointed at the position in between her eyes. She stood still in her position even though Jack released his tight grip around her. She neither flinched nor moved. She was looking at Carlos with her big doe-like eyes.

Carlos opened the safety latch to pull the trigger. And there he heard the most unexpected word coming out of her mouth for the first time.

“Thank you.”

If she wouldn’t speak he would have thought her a mute person. Hearing the mere whisper and her movement of lips, he was shocked.

“Did she say thank you?” Carlos asked himself.

“But why? Why would someone say thank you after hearing her own death note? Is she hiding something? Or there is a bigger story behind her presence inside the mansion.”

Greta informed him that David was married. But when he visited last time, there were only David’s whores. That girl didn’t even exist at that time. Then how did this girl arrive out of the blue?

Carlos tilted his head to the left to give her a better view of his face. She was still unaffected by everything that was happening around her. She looked at them without being scared or afraid of anything. Her face was pale but filled with a void expression only.

“Are you David’s wife?” He spoke expecting a response. She was still playing the role of a mute person which irritated him to his core. Putting the gun down he took two steps and grabbed her throat to press enough.

“I asked you something. Don’t test my patience.” She was still looking at him, boring her eyes into him. This was the first time after one year she saw some other men close enough apart from David. She kept on looking at him until she felt enough pressure on her throat that was literally cutting her oxygen supply. As her face started to turn red she nodded her head in a response to his question.

“Yes.” A fumble voice came out of her mouth when he released her throat just to grab her hair more harshly.

A laugh echoed through the room making everyone shocked.

“Damn, you are David’s wife. That bastard kept you under our nose and we didn’t smell it.”

“Anthony, how long has she been married to your asshole David Sir?” Carlos mocked Anthony, turning his face away from her.

“A year and more,” Anthony replied, keeping his head down. What else he could do? He knew when and how David had married her. He knew some of David’s sadistic behavior too. But now she fell in the hands of another monster who is no less than David.

“Wow. Should I throw a party then? For David’s whore. Oops. David’s wife.”  Turning his face towards her he pulled her hair again to bring her more towards him.

“What’s your name bitch? Should I call you David’s whore?”

She didn’t utter a single word as she kept on thinking about something else. Her name. Why would he need to know when he is already calling her David’s whore. Isn’t that a nice name? Why would he bother to know? She was feeling a sharp pain through her scalp but pressed her lips together to avoid screaming further.

“I asked you something.” Carlos barked at her face, jerking her head more in his tight grip.

“Boss, take her to our torture cell. She must be having tracks of David. Above all David would surely come back for her. We can negotiate.” Jack came toward Carlos to give his opinion. He was looking around for more traces but couldn’t find much. The only living object that could connect to David was the girl who claimed herself as David’s wife. Carlos found that point surprisingly stunning and fit the current situation. The girl standing with the same posture leaning toward Carlos due to his grip. Her face was almost below his jawline.

“I don’t like to repeat my words. So for one last time, I am asking you. What’s your name?”

This time he jerked her head in such a way that her bun untied and hair scattered over her back. She was lost in her own world.

“What’s your name?” David asked her while she was weeping sitting in the corner of her room.

“My name?” She sobbed.

“Yes…. You know exactly what your name is. David’s possession…. You would always be.” David pushed her more into the wall hurting her back and clutching her tender shoulder.

There wasn’t much difference between those situations. Everything seemed to be the same, just the man was different. Why didn’t he kill her? Wasn’t that the best solution for all of them? In between her thoughts, he clutched her jaws in a painful grip digging his nail. Marking her soft skin he gave her a slight push to keep away from her. What he didn’t notice were her bruised leg and already swollen feet. Just due to that small push she almost stumbled on her feet and leaned backward.

Anthony was looking at them being a stone structure. The moment he saw Carlos bringing out his gun again he hurriedly spoke from behind.

“Her name is…….”

“Inaya…….” A long trail of silence followed the voice. She replied in her mere audible voice cutting Anthony in between. But the train had already left the station. It was too late for all of them. Carlos already lost his temperament.

“Bang.”

The bullet was fired even though her voice reached his ears.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4M 51.5K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
384K 10.1K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...
1.8M 66.7K 94
"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a step back only for her to froze in the spot...